Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation Day

"It was Maisie’s eighteenth birthday and she knew exactly what she wanted as a present."

42
9 Comments 9
20.7k Views 20.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Maisie had been awake for three hours and it was still only six-thirty in the morning. She had become bored looking around her tiny bedroom, choosing her makeup for the evening, putting it away and pulling it out again. She could hear movement next door in her father’s room and excitement got the better of her. She burst open the door and ran into his room, bouncing on the bed.

“Can we do it now?”

Her father, Matt was half awake and rubbing his eyes. He looked at her knowing what the answer would be.

“No, we have to wait until Uncle John and Bob get here and that’s final.”

“Awww, dad-dy, must we.”

Matt nodded but didn’t say another word. He looked at Maisie who had stood her ground, perched on the end of his bed.

“Go on, go and do your chores. See to the horses, they need a good cleaning out. And when you’ve finished them you can tend to the hens; get some eggs.”

Maisie pouted, yet reluctantly turned and left. Matt got out of bed and headed to the shower.

Matt had buried himself in grief and doubt the closer Maisie got to her eighteenth birthday; grief, because of the fairly recent death of his wife, Ellen, who had passed away just over a year ago; and doubt because tonight was her initiation night. Maisie had been going on about how she wanted to be a real part of the family for well over a year, but Ellen had insisted that she would have to wait until she was eighteen.

Ellen was no longer here though, and Matt was in two minds about what being ‘part of the family,’ actually meant, anymore. Tonight should have been a night when Maisie would have her mother by her side. Instead, Maisie would be accompanied by her two aunties, Joan and Jenny. It wouldn’t be the same.

During the day, Matt managed to avoid Maisie as much as he could; getting on with business as usual and managing the farm. But during the early morning break and during lunchtime he could see how excited his little daughter had become. She was practically bounding around the place like Tigger the Tiger; a broad smile on her slim and fragile frame of four foot eleven. To all intents and purposes, she looked like a tiny schoolgirl, but then her mother wasn’t much taller.

Around four in the afternoon, Maisie shouted that she was heading for the shower and Matt nodded his acknowledgment. In around two to three hours his brothers John and Bob would be arriving for the evening.

Matt finished his work in the yard and decided that it was time he too, headed for the shower. He stripped his boots off on the veranda and was about to enter the house when he caught sight of Maisie walking from the stairs to the kitchen. He almost fell backwards as she strutted energetically and youthfully across the room. She looked frail and the yellow skirt she had chosen to wear was unbelievably short and her bright blue off the shoulder top made her look impeccable. He could see she had made herself up with red lipstick and some blusher.  Her long blonde hair flowed in the breeze that she was making; trying its best to catch her up.

Matt’s cock stirred and he realised it was the first time in ages that his forty-year-old body had reacted to her, his own daughter.

Matt entered the house and headed for the shower room. He wasn’t sure why, but he needed to avoid any kind of discussion until the rest of the family had arrived.

Maisie busied herself prepping the food for the evening buffet when she heard the horn of a distant car. She practically ran outside to the veranda in time to watch the dust trail follow the red Chevrolet down the track. Uncle John’s hand was waving out of the driver’s window at her. She practically bounced up and down on the spot waiting for them to get closer.

By the time the car had stopped, Maisie was running down the steps. She headed for the first door that was about to open which was on her Uncle Bob’s side. Maisie practically jumped into his arms. If it weren’t for her slight frame and his sheer bulk, she would have flattened him. Instead, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms engulfed his shoulders and neck, her skirt blew upwards with the breeze and Uncle Bob’s hands came upon her bare bottom.

“Someone’s pleased to see us,” he shouted before planting a kiss on her lips.

“I’ve been waiting so long for you all to arrive,” said Maisie, looking at her Auntie Joan, Bob’s wife, getting out of the back of the car. She leaned over to give her auntie a hug almost toppling out of Bob’s arms. His hands dug into her bottom to prevent her from falling and his finger inadvertently slipped across her wet lips; almost disappearing inside.

Bob closed his eyes and let his finger savour the intrusion.

Maisie jumped off Bob and started to run around the car to greet her Uncle John and Auntie Jenny; the smile on her face evident for all to see. She proceeded to jump into her Uncle John’s arms just like she had done with Bob.

Bob slipped his finger into his mouth and turned to his wife. “She’s on heat,” he told her. Joan giggled, and instantly knew what he meant. Bob watched his wanton niece for a few moments before heading to the house; pondering on how interesting the evening was going to be.

Matt appeared at the door in his denim jeans and smart-casual shirt to welcome everyone inside. John practically carried Maisie inside; her legs wrapped around him and her arms outstretched as she leant backwards as far as she could.

John could do nothing but stare at Maisie’s erect nipples as they poked through the thin cotton fabric; her pussy ground into the brass Eagle emblem that formed his belt buckle.

Maisie wondered whether her Uncle John could feel the heat of her pussy as she pushed herself into him. She was a little disappointed that he had not taken the same opportunity that her Uncle Bob had taken earlier.

Joan held back from the group to retrieve the presents from the car. She dropped them down by the side of Matt as she pushed herself up on tip-toes for a kiss. It turned passionate within seconds and Joan, like Maisie, soon pulled herself up to wrap her legs around his waist.

“You, OK?”

Matt nodded. Joan knew what today meant and she was just as concerned for Matt as she was for Maisie.

-===-

The evening flowed with everyone chatting, eating, giggling and flirting. It wasn’t often that the whole family got together, but they managed it at least six maybe eight times a year. In the past, Maisie had been sent to bed while the adults had their time in the den. Maisie was a bright girl, she knew in the past two years what went on in the den and she knew she wanted to join them; that was when she confronted her mother and that’s when she was told ‘when you’re older.’

On the few occasions that she had met with her cousins at her Uncle John’s house, she had pried into their knowledge of events and soon found out that the two boys were also eager to join their own family and that one of them, Jake, was about to do just that within the next three weeks. That was over a year ago now and Maisie reckoned that Zach must be close to joining with them, if he already hadn’t. Maisie’s curiosity got the better of her as the evening went on.

“How are Zach and Jake, are they part of your family now?” She asked Jenny.

Jenny couldn’t help but smile at the way Maisie phrased her sentence. “They certainly are. Zach only joined us last week.”

“That must be wonderful,” replied Maisie.

“Well, it was difficult with Jake being allowed to help me out and then telling Zach all about it afterwards. The boy must have been beside himself, having to wait it out like that. But, rules are rules.”

“Sounds like you have a wonderful time.”

Jenny nodded. “Yes, especially initiating Zach, he was so up for it that he even sucked his brother’s cock.”

Maisie closed her eyes imagining the scene before her.

“Not long to go now, are you looking forward to it.”

Maisie started to shake as Jenny held her hands tightly. “Actually, I can’t wait to be honest, it’s all I’ve thought about for the last year, what – with mother gone and all that. He’s hurting Jenny, I know he is and I think I can change that.”

“You will – you will.”

With that Joan announced that it was present opening time and Maisie’s eyes lit up. She had ripped the packaging on the regular items of makeup, toiletries and a new pair of wellies which were obviously wrapped up in newspaper. Her dad had decided that it was pointless wrapping them any other way. Joan got a big kiss from Maisie for the stockings and suspenders that she bought her and Jenny was equally thanked for the knickers and bra set.

“I think there’s a theme here,” she said as she moved towards the last package.

It was from her dad. Maisie looked at it and then at him. Matt smiled and then almost as quickly looked away; catching Joan’s eyes as he did so.

Maisie ripped the paper open and pulled out the most beautiful basque that she had ever seen; the only basque she had ever seen, to be honest; bright red sequins peppered the front and the pink lace across the top of the brassiere was lovely, she thought.

The room fell silent.

Maisie wanted to get up and give her dad a kiss and thank him properly but she found herself hesitating.

Matt hadn’t moved towards her either and just looked into her eyes. A loving smile spread across his face in the wonderment that his little daughter was now an adult. It was Jenny that pushed Maisie towards her dad.

Maisie draped her hands around his neck, Basque in hand, and pulled him down to her height. She planted her lips on his and they more or less melted into the kiss.

“I wish mother could have seen this, she would have loved it,” she said breaking the kiss before moving back in for a second.

“Come on,” shouted Joan, “time to initiate you, young lady.”

The three women left the room while the men remained. A hiss rang out as John pulled the ring from a can of beer. It was closely followed by another and then a third.

 

-===-

In the bedroom, Jenny piled the clothes onto the bed. “We won’t need the bra, knickers or suspender belt, as the Basque has them built-in,” she announced matter-of-factly.

“Come on strip off.”

Maisie started to undress, if you could call it that. She removed her top and skirt which left her naked and stood with her feet together, watching Jenny look at her.

“You look insatiable without any clothes, baby,” said Jenny.

“I know how wet you are already. Bob told me earlier,” Joan hissed into her ear; her hand came up to Maisie’s bare bottom and she casually stroked it.

Maisie inhaled deeply and pushed her bottom back towards Joan’s hands. The slight caresses excited her. The tender tickles overwhelmed her and when Auntie Joan’s finger slipped inside her, Maisie nearly fainted.

By the time she reopened her eyes, Jenny was in front of her with her lips ready to lock for battle. They kissed. Jenny’s fingers came up to Maisie’s nipples and the young girl was soon squealing with pleasure. The kiss was never broken and the delight of her Aunty Joan’s fingers pushing repeatedly into her soon brought her to her first orgasm; her first, in fact, with real people.

Joan’s fingers and the immediate vicinity of Maisie smelt of sex. Not to be outdone, Jenny slipped to the floor and prised Maisie’s legs apart. Her mouth eagerly sought her wet folds and soon her tongue was weaving its way inside her pussy and all over her clitoris. Joan kissed Maisie’s tiny breasts and sucked a nipple into her mouth.

Maisie’s hands came down on the top of Jenny’s head just in time to stop her from falling over as her second climax shook her body. Maisie pulled Jenny’s face into her with both hands clasped behind her head.

“Is it always going to be this good?” asked Maisie, her body still shaking from the intensity of her orgasm.

“It is with us two,” replied Joan, “now, come on you need to get dressed.”

Getting dressed seemed an odd thing to do, but when Maisie saw herself in the full-length mirror of her father’s bedroom, her mouth dropped open in disbelief.

The Basque was so beautiful and the stockings elegantly completed her attire. Jenny ruffled her hair and pulled them into ringlets allowing them to fall down around her face and onto her breasts. Some she pushed upwards into a bun on the top of her head.

Both Aunties nodded their agreement.

“Go, blow him away,” said Joan.

 

-===-

They all walked downstairs to find raucous laughter coming from the kitchen area. Jenny and Joan walked in first; the laughter sinking into silence as soon as Bob noticed them enter. By the time Matt had turned around to look in their direction, Maisie was walking through the door.

Matt’s cock jumped inside his jeans like it was a demented criminal desperate to break out of jail. His eyes watered with sheer delight as his little girl, dressed like a slut and a whore, walked sexily towards him; her smile intoxicating and her body talking very loudly about sex.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

Every move Maisie made was deliberate, every sway of her body was controlled and every flick of her hair and smile was meant to entice.

Both Bob and John uttered the proverbial fuck in response to their niece walking towards them and it was Bob that reached down onto his trousers first to squeeze his growing appendage, much to Maisie’s delight.

Maisie reached her dad and squeezed his jeans. She had meant to be bold and to go for it, she knew what was there and she knew that she wanted it.

She relinquished her hold of it and lifted herself onto the table; pushing herself back with her hands and feet until she lay on the table with her legs wide open; her charms inviting and wanton to her dad’s gaze.

“Come on, Matt, don’t be shy,” said Jenny, removing his trousers and fishing his cock from inside. Matt’s cock sprung free and pointed towards the ceiling.

“Come on, daddy,” Maisie’s voice was pin sharp and certain that this was right. Soon she would be part of the family.

Matt stepped up to his daughter and looked her in the eyes. His cock held firm in his hands; pre-cum oozed from it. Joan bent down to lick the nectar from the end of his cock and took control of the situation. Her sudden urge to see them fuck was just as intense as Maisie’s, or so it seemed. She pulled his cock downwards and aimed it at Maisie’s pussy while Jenny pushed him forwards.

“Dad, I’ve been waiting for this for so long.”

“Me too,” said Joan, knowing that this could only end for the better; for both of them.

The tip of his cock prised open his daughter’s lips and then he saw it disappear inside her silky sheath. Maisie had lost her virginity a year ago, and not to those idiots that she called boys either, no, it was to her mother’s vibrator that she knew was in the bottom drawer of the bedside cabinet. But this was different; this was a cock, her dad’s cock. The cock she had been waiting for, for over a year.

Matt witnessed his meat prise open his daughter’s honey pot. He saw his cock slip inside her with little force on his part, it was as if Maisie was eagerly sucking his cock into her. Though, Jenny kept a firm hand on his back and was still pushing him towards her.

Joan was pulled from Matt’s side, her bottom fell against her husband’s cock; his trousers pooled around his ankles while he unbuttoned his shirt. Joan pulled on his cock while she watched Matt fuck Maisie.

Matt’s cock was swallowed whole and by the time he had lost sight of it, he found himself looking into the pleading eyes of Maisie.

“Fuck me, dad. Fuck me.”

Matt couldn’t believe how sexy his daughter looked, dressed in those fine garments made for one thing only, sex. He pulled his cock all the way out and pushed it into her for a second time. Maisie moaned out loud for all to hear, her pleasure obvious by the tone and sentiment in her voice.

Joan moaned too, but only because she wanted Maisie and Matt to feel like they were one and not alone in this world.

John had meanwhile relieved himself of his clothes and was raising Jenny’s skirt to push his cock along the crease of her bottom and between her thighs, just to keep it warm and stiff while he waited his turn.

John watched his brother with intent and became lustful as he watched the act of him taking his daughter. It was one thing that John had really wanted to do, but instead, Jenny had produced two sons. He thought of Jenny as selfish in that regards but then they all kept Jenny in check when they needed to even though she was having the time of her life at the moment.

Matt was now fucking his daughter in slow motion. A serious frown developed on his face; his concentration obvious for everyone to see.

Joan knew that look from all the times Matt and she had ended up fucking. He was about to spurt and she wondered where he would put it all. Was Maisie on the pill? She once more grabbed her husband’s cock and yanked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments