Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Of A Teen Boy (Part 3)

"Tom and Jane are parked and about to do some heavy petting."

11
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"A short review from part 2: After Tom and Jane fought at Jerry's party, Tom took Jane home and then returned to the party. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There, he met up with an old girlfriend, Sue, and they left to go park down by the river."

Tom parked his car at lover's point down by the river. He turned off the engine and looked at Sue. 

"Did you have any problem with the nudity at Jerry's house? I'm still pissed off at Jane, for embarrassing me in front of my brother and friends."

 She said, "No. I liked seeing the guys' penises flop back and forth as they walked around. I was wondering, how long does it take for a guy to make his penis hard?"

"You make it sound like a guy has to do something to get hard? All we have to do is see or think of a naked girl. We can rub our penis to make it hard so we can jack off. Sometimes it just gets hard by itself for no reason," Tom said.

Sue asked, "Do you jack off?"

"Ya, probably ninety percent of young guys do, even if they deny it." 

Tom had started kissing Sue, and he moved his hand down to her breast. He helped her take off her blouse. She still had her bathing suit top on. Sue leaned over and gave Tom a long wet kiss. He responded by moving over closer to her and kissed her on her lips. He inserted his tongue into her open mouth, and their tongues intertwined around each other. Their kiss lasted for a minute or so.

Tom reached behind Sue and untied the string that held her top up. He slid his hand down to her breast. Tom leaned over and started kissing her bare tit. It was natural for him to begin sucking on her hard nipple. He was very excited and could feel Sue rubbing his erection through his pants.

 She whispered into his ear, "Undo your pants."

He kissed her more and undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. She wrapped her hand around his hard-on. This made Tom take a deep breath. Sue had started moving her hand up and down on his penis. He felt that tingling feeling in the head of his cock and knew he had passed the point of stopping. 

Tom forgot about her breasts and tried not to cum. He tightened the muscles in his ass, to hold back. After a minute or two, he grabbed a rag from under the seat and covered his penis, but it was too late. Before Tom could cover his penis, the first spurt flew up and hit the windshield and started dipping down. Tom was breathing hard as he held the rag over his penis.

 He was embarrassed and said, "I'm sorry. I was so excited about feeling and sucking your breasts."

 He moved the rag off his penis, and still, some cum oozed out of his wrinkled dick. His penis wasn't hard anymore.

Sue finally said, "WOW, that was the fastest that I have ever seen a guy cum. It's a good thing you didn't do that at my house. Do you cum that fast when you jack off?"

"Well, it depends on how horny I am at the time." 

Sue started putting the string to her top back around her neck.

Tom said, "Are we all done here?"

"Well, it looks like you're all done," Sue said sarcastically.

"Are you mad?" Tom asked.

"Well, I didn't get much out of that. Other guys would bring me to a climax before they would cum. I was horny tonight, and I hoped you would fuck me and make me cum."

"I'm sorry next time I'll do better. Can we kiss and cuddle a little bit?"

Sue looked at her watch and said, "I have to be home in thirty minutes, and it's a twenty-minute drive to my car."

"OK, we'd better be going."

Tom pulled up his underwear and pants. He started up his car and backed out of the parking place. As he was driving, he asked, "How many guys have you seen cum?"

"Three or four," she said.

"Was it three or was it four?  That's more than I've seen. Where did you see these guys?" Tom said sharply.

"It sounds like you're pissed off at something," Sue said.

"No, I've just had a bad day. So tell me about the guys you saw cum?"

"Well, if you won't get mad. My brother was the first guy I ever saw playing with his penis, and he let me watch him for about ten minutes before he turned around. I was surprised at the size of his penis, and I didn't understand why he was moving his hand up and down on it. In about ten secounds, he turned back around. His penis was hanging down, and it was dripping a white substance," Sue said.

"You didn't know guys jack off, and what happens when they do?" Tom asked.

"I told some of my girlfriends at school what he had done. They told me to go look up masturbation on the internet. Then I understood what my brother was doing." 
    
"A few weeks later, my cousin and his friend came over to go swimming. We got a little physical touching each other, and I could see they had boners under their suits. I dared them to jack off. They took about eight or nine minutes before their cocks started shooting out cum," Sue said.

"I see your point. I came faster than the other guys you have seen."

"So how often do you jack off?" Sue asked.

"Whenever I take a shower, except at school after swim practice. I do it maybe three or four times a day. How about you?" 

"I'll tell you later," Sue said.

When we got to her car, I leaned over and kissed her. "I want to see you again, but I'm concerned about your mother being angry."

"My mom and I had a long talk after our incident in the house, and she agreed that I could start taking the pill because she didn't want me to get pregnant."

Tom didn't know what to say. He wanted to get laid but never had the chance, so he had never thought about birth control. 

Tom asked Sue, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'll call you tomorrow,"  Sue said.

"I have to work tomorrow. It would be better if I call you."

Tom got home at about 12:30. He saw that his brother's light was on, so he went into Bill's room. Bill was laying nude on his bed watching some X-rated movie. Tom could see Bill had his dick in his hand. Bill didn't try to hide or cover-up his dick. 

 Bill said, "Hey, bro, what's up?"

 "Sorry to interrupt. I guess you didn't get lucky tonight. I have some problems I want to talk to you about."

"Can you wait five minutes? I'll come into your room."

Tom went into the bathroom and took a piss and brushed his teeth. Back in his room, he took off his clothes and lay down on his bed naked. His phone buzzed. There was a text message from Sue, telling him she wanted to meet tomorrow night. Tom texted her back that he would call her tomorrow.

 Bill came walking in naked with a half boner. Tom told his brother about Mrs. Jones and Sue. He said he was embarrassed about ejaculating so fast and wanted to know what he could about it. He wasn't ashamed to tell his brother these things because they shared everything. They had seen and helped each other cum.
 
"WOW, you've had some exciting times. About you coming so fast, I have seen sprays that you can spray on your dick, and it makes guys last longer. Also, you have to jack off more often," Bill said.

"I do every morning and during the day," Tom said. 

"I think Mom wanted to talk to you about being careful with girls. She will show you where the condoms are. Do you carry any?"

"No, I have never thought about it," Tom said.

"Are you still a virgin? I didn't lose mine until six months ago, and I used a condom," Bill said.

"I haven't got lucky yet. I have to work tomorrow, so I have to go to bed and get some sleep," Tom said.

Bill left Tom's room and turned off the light as he went out the door. Tom laid there, thinking about Sue and what had happened. He remembered her sweet breasts and her smooth hand on his penis. His dick became hard.  Tom turned over on his stomach and humped his bed. Just before he lost his rocks, he jumped up and grabbed his underwear, and shot his load into them. 

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

The next day, before work, Tom went into the Drug store to find the spray to delay his ejaculation. He found the aisle where all the birth control products were, and the stuff for premature ejaculation control. There was the spray that Bill was talking about.

He picked it up and read the instructions, 'Spray on the erect penis fifteen minutes before sexual activities.' Tom went to the checkout aisle, and there was a young girl clerk there. He was embarrassed when she picked up the can and then looked at him with a smile on her face.

Tom got to work, and his boss told him to sweep the aisles. After he got done sweeping, he went back to the storeroom to get some products to put out on the shelves. Another stockboy, Larry, was in the room behind some boxes. Tom surprised him. When Tom first  Larry, he was putting his swollen dick back into his pants in a hurry. Cum was still coming out of his dick, and there was some on the floor.

Embarrassed Larry said, "Oh, I thought you where the boss or a lady clerk." 

Tom said, "I'm cool man, don't worry about it. I've been caught many times, even by my mother," Tom said.

 "Hey, my parents are going out tonight. Why don't you bring a date over to my house?  We can sit in the hot tub," Larry said. 

"Great, That sounds like fun. I'll try to get a date."

Tom called Sue at his lunch break. They made plans to meet at the same place where Sue left her car the night before. Tom told Sue to bring her bathing suit.

Sue was in her car, waiting when Tom arrived. She came over to Tom's car and got in.

"Hi, Sue, have you been waiting long?" Tom asked.

"No, I just got here. Where are we going?"

They hugged and kissed. 

"We're going over to Larry's house. I brought a bottle of wine that someone reported broken at the store," Tom said.

"Wasn't Larry a year ahead of us?" Sue asked.

"Yes, we were on the same swim team, and I saw a lot on him, dressed and undressed in the shower." 

"Do you guys shower at the same time?" Sue asked.

Tom started driving to Larry's house.

" Well, there's one shower room with six showerheads. The room can hold about ten people at a time. There were about twenty-five guys on the swim team, so someone had to wait their turn," Tom explained.

"And all of them were naked? Did anyone ever get an erection around all those naked guys? I would be horny all the time." 

"If they did, everyone would make fun of them, and say they were gay," Tom said.

"Why would they do that?"

"It's a guys' thing. That's what we do." 

When they got to Larry's house, Tom knocked on the door. 

Larry yelled from inside, "Come on in."

Larry and his girl, Mary, were dancing to loud music. They stopped to say hello and greet Tom and Sue. Tom gave Larry the bottle of wine that he had brought.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" Larry asked.

Tom looked at Sue, and she shook her head no. Tom went into the kitchen with Larry to get some wine.

"I didn't know you were dating Mary?" Tom said.

Larry was pouring wine for everyone, and he said,

"We have been out on a couple of dates, and we feel comfortable with each other. You know what I mean?"

Larry handed two glasses of wine to Tom, and he had two classes. They walked back into the room where the girls were. The girls were laughing.

Tom said, "What are you laughing about?"

Sue said, "We're laughing about the size of your dick."

That made everyone start laughing.

 Tom said, "Oh shit. let change the subject."

While they were drinking their wine, Larry turned on some music, and they all sat down and started talking.

After three or four glasses of wine, they decided to get into the hot tub. Tom had to go out to the car to get their suits. He was thinking about how he would spray his dick: but didn't want to do it in front of everyone. When he got back inside, Larry and Mary already had their suits on.  

Larry said, "You guys can change in the bathroom. We're going out to the hot tub, "

Tom told Sue to go ahead and get changed. He thought that he could spray his dick in the bathroom while he was changing.

She said, "We can do it at the same time. Come on."

Tom followed Sue into the bathroom. They both got undressed, and while they were naked, Tom could not resist the temptation, he grabbed Sue and pulled her close to him. The feeling Tom had of Sue's bare breasts against his bare chest gave him an instant hard-on. She could feel his boner against her leg. She reached down and moved his hard cock between her legs. 

Tom said, "Wait, I want to show you something." He unrolled his towel and got out the can of spray.

He pointed the nozzle of the can at his dick and sprayed it. The spray felt very cold on his hard dick.

Sue said, "What are you doing?"

"This will keep me from cumming so fast," Tom said.

Sue reached down and took hold of Tom's cold hard cock. She started moving her hand up and down on it. After a while, Sue backed up and sat on the sink. Still holding his cock, she spread her legs apart and started rubbing the head of his dick on her hairy pussy. Tom could see his pre-cum oozing unto her pubic hair. Sue held his dick right at her pussy door.

"Now push your cock in slowly," She said.

Slowly, Tom pushed his hips in towards Sue.  At first, his hard cock wouldn't go in. So he pushed hard, and Sue let out a moan. As soon as the head of his penis spread open her vagina, his whole cock slid in. His pubic hair was against her pubic hair. Automatically Tom slowly started moving his hips back and forth.     

"That's right, Tom, keep pumping your cock in and out," she screamed. 

Tom couldn't believe he was fucking a girl and he hadn't cum yet. He remembered then that he forgot to put a condom on, but it was too late to stop.

 Larry knocked on the door.

"Is everything alright? I heard someone scream," Larry said.

"Ya, we're OK, we'll be right out." Tom managed to say.

After about ten minutes of Tom pumping, Sue had enough.

She said, "Hurry up and cum, Tom." 

"I can't cum; my dick feels numb."

Tom pulled his cock out of her vagina. It was all red, wet, and still stiff. He was relieved that he hadn't cum in Sue without a condom.

Tom and Sue walked out to the hot tub with a sheepish look on both their faces. Tom held his towel in front of him to hide the big bulge in his speedo. Sue entered the hot tub first, and then Tom hurriedly got in. The warm water felt good, and the air bubbles and foam hid Tom's erection. Then Tom realized that Mary was topless. She had nice big tits, but he liked Sue's better.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything, but I thought I heard someone cry for help," Larry said.

"It was me. I let out a yell when Tom poked me in the butt with his boner."

Everyone started laughing. Larry stood up to show he was naked. 

"Come on, Tom, take your suit off and feel the bubbles on your balls. We've seen each other in the shower many times."

Tom stood up and pulled his suit down. His penis was back to normal. They stayed in the hot tub until it was near time for Sue to get back home.

As Tom was driving back to Sue's car, she said, "That spray worked good. That was the best fuck I ever had. I want to do it again, but longer next time." 

To be continued...    

Published 
Written by morganhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments