Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Becomes My Lover (Chapter Three)

"Mom expands her boys' horizons"

27
6 Comments 6
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

In the days after Rick, Bruce and I gangbanged Mom, sex between Mom and I got even wilder. She confessed that she had never experienced fucking with anyone else that was as intense or debauched as the sex we engaged in. I would wake up in the morning with her lips and tongue wrapped around my cock. She would sit on my face and grind her cunt into my mouth. Other times she would assume a meek and submissive role, and on those occasions, I knew what she wanted, and would fuck her ass.

I couldn’t imagine there might be anything more to add to our lovemaking; we seemed to have reached a limit, but I was to find out I was wrong. My sex-goddess mother had lots more up her sleeve, as a teacher, a guide, and most importantly a participant. She didn’t believe in limits.

I suggested we do another foursome on the following Saturday evening. The thrill of watching her with my two friends, then fucking her cum-filled cunt myself was a pleasure I craved. She agreed with my suggestion.

“I loved fucking your teenage friends, especially with you watching,” she told me, “We both like for you to see what a whore I can become for you.”

I called Rick and Bruce. Rick was up for a repeat session, but Bruce would be traveling out of town with his family. Mom and I were both okay with just a threesome, so we made plans accordingly.

“It will be very cozy with just the three of us,” Mom said, “and much more intimate.”

Saturday before Rick arrived, Mom explained how she wanted the evening to begin.

“I want the two of you to strip naked in the den and wait for me to make an entrance,” she instructed. “I want to put on a little show for you before we get down to business.”

Rick arrived, and we proceeded to the den. I explained Mom’s instructions, and we began disrobing. Rick is built like me; we’re about the same height, slender, and slightly muscular. I noticed during our last get-together our cocks were about the same size, although he looked slightly thicker.

Once we were naked there was nothing for us to do but study each other as we waited for Mom. As we looked at each other my cock started reacting. I was slightly embarrassed but also a little turned on. We both started laughing.

Then Mom entered the den and turned the lights down low. She was dressed in her usual slutty costume of stockings, a garter belt and heels, but she also had a dildo in each hand.

“Hi, Rick,” she said, “We’re going to have some wild fun tonight. If you are up for it?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he answered.

“You sure?” she teased, “You boys just sit tight for a minute. I’m going to get us all in the mood.”

She stood in front of us with her legs spread and began her show. She took one of the dildos and began working it into her pussy. She raised the other dildo to her lips and began licking and sucking, all the while gently swaying side to side.

“You see what I like,” she told us, “a hard cock in my cunt-pussy and another one in my mouth-pussy.”

After a minute or two she switched. She brought the cock she used in her pussy to her lips and started fucking her cunt with the other one. She continued fucking herself for a few moments, then brought the cocks over to where we were sitting on the floor.

“Mmmm, I love the way I taste,” she said, “I think you’ll like it too.”

She offered them to us.

“We’re going to push the envelope tonight,” she told us, “that is, if you aren’t afraid.”

The two dildo-cocks were coated with her pussy juice, and she brought them to our lips.

“Go on, lick and suck them,” she instructed us, “don’t be shy.”

Rick and I looked at each other. This was beyond anything we’d ever done or even thought of. After hesitating a moment, Rick turned and took the cock in his mouth. I followed suit. Mom gave us a big lusty smile. We licked and sucked the dildos to Mom’s delight. I could taste Mom’s pussy and I was starting to get into it when she pulled them away.

Next, she had us stand up, close to each other, while she remained on her knees. She used her arms to pull us to her and she switched back and forth sucking our cocks. Our legs were touching each other, and then Rick put his arm around my waist and pulled me toward him and Mom so that we were in a tight circle, our bodies against one another.

“Whoa!” I thought, “Wonder where this is heading?”

I soon found out. After a couple of minutes, Mom instructed Rick and I to lie down on the floor, face up, opposite each other. She had us scoot toward each other and intertwine our legs until our hard cocks and balls were touching. She used her hands to squeeze our cocks together, then brought her mouth down to lick and suck us.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

Rick and I now had our naked legs and cocks enmeshed together. Though this was something I had never experienced before, and I’d always considered myself super-straight, I had to acknowledge how good It felt. Rick and I were both squirming, rubbing our legs and cocks together as Mom worked on us. Mom paused for a moment to speak.

“This turns me on so much,” she said, “two naked young studs with their bodies together.”

By now, he was moving. I could tell Rick was loving it as much as me, but I wondered what Mom would have us do next. I didn’t have long to wait. Facing me, Mom swung her leg over our bodies and gently lowered herself onto Rick’s cock. As his cock penetrated her pussy my cock was rubbing between her crotch and his cock as she stroked him. I tried to sit up on my elbows, but Mom took my hands and placed them on Rick’s thighs. She took Rick’s hands and placed them on my cock.

As the tempo of Rick’s strokes increased, he squeezed my cock harder, I knew he was about to cum. A moment later he unloaded into Mom’s cunt, and seconds later he was done. I felt the warmth of his cum as it oozed out of her pussy onto my hard cock, which he still had a firm grip on.

Mom stood up and turned to face Rick before squatting and lowering herself onto my cock. Rick and I were still intertwined together, our legs wrapped around each other. She began fucking me as she leaned over to kiss Rick. While this was happening Rick shoved his hands under my butt and squeezed.

The combination of Mom and Rick on my naked body was an incredible, never before experienced, erotic thrill. I was more than ready to cum, and I did very quickly. Mom stood up quickly after I came, and much of my cum and her juices spilled out of her pussy onto Rick’s and my cock.

I had never experienced sex like this, and I was sure Rick hadn’t either. It was a whole new dimension of excitement and pleasure I could never have imagined. I had never felt any attraction to boys or men previously and was surprised that I found Rick’s naked body such a turn-on. Even though I had just climaxed I still felt horny.

“The night is young,” Mom said, “we are just getting started.”

She crawled over on the floor and leaned her back against a chair. She spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy with both hands.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” she asked us, “Now I want to watch as you two continue to enjoy each other.”

I was into it now. I slowly rose to my knees and crawled up to Rick, who was still sprawled out on his back, arms and legs spread. I brought my lips down to his chest and began licking his nipples. He made no moves to resist as I tongued his chest, working my way down to his cock.

“Oh yeah, baby,” Mom moaned, “that’s what I like.”

I had never sucked a cock before, but now I was about to, with Mom watching of all things! His cock had hardened again, and I took it gently between my lips. I could taste Mom’s pussy and his cum mixed together. I sucked and tongued him, then licked his shaft and took his balls in my mouth. The more I did the more I wanted.

“Kiss him, baby,” Mom instructed, “make love to our beautiful stud.”

I stopped sucking and lay down alongside Rick. We took each other in our arms and began kissing, which quickly escalated to French kissing. Our naked bodies were pressed together, our cocks fully hard again. A few moments of this and then Mom spoke again.

“Now I want you two beautiful boys to sixty-nine each other,” she told us, as she continued to finger her pussy.

Any hesitation Rick and I may have had earlier about being “queer” was long gone. We were both into enjoying each other now. We positioned ourselves and I felt Rick’s lips on my cock as I began sucking him again.

Mom began moaning as she watched us going down on each other.

“Suck it, babies,” she hissed, “suck those beautiful cocks.”

She was having an orgasm, and I was only seconds away from cumming myself when suddenly Rick’s throbbing cock unloaded in my mouth. As I swallowed his cum I climaxed into Rick’s mouth. He took it like a champ!

Rick and I both continued to suck, draining each other completely. I had swallowed a mouthful as had Rick. Mom moved over and joined us on the floor. She licked my face and then Rick’s.

“That was wonderful, wasn’t it?” she asked, “we’re a team now.”

Rick and I sat up and Mom squeezed between us. She gave us each long kisses.

“We’ll have to do this again, real soon, won’t we?” she said.

Rick and I both dressed and I walked him to the front door. As he left he reached over and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

“Bye for now, lover boy,” he said as he walked out the door. I couldn’t wait to see him again.

 

 

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments