Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy Dearest

"The family that plays together ..."

53
26 Comments 26
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is true up to a point. The ending almost happened as described."

I was born in London but I grew up in Toronto. I was also married and widowed there. After my husband died I returned to London to live with my mother. I had not seen her in ten years, but she was there for me when I needed her. My mother was a lush and a slut but she had a heart of gold.

I had a boyfriend I met at work, but we were not a heavy item. Occasionally we would have a drink and head back to my place for a screw. Sometimes I would hook up with a boy or girl. Most evenings I would watch telly and read. I might go across the road for a Guinness or a snakebite with my mother, but I was not a regular drinker. My mother, on the other hand, was out every night. Some nights she would stay out, some nights she would come home alone and we would talk for a while, and some nights she would bring someone home, so I would stay in my room.

One night I heard my mother coming in with company, but she called me to come downstairs. When I got there I saw she had brought home a young couple, not much older than me. She introduced them as Dave and Susan. Dave was the one who was busy extracting my mother from her corset.

Susan came straight over to me, put her arms around me, and kissed me. We slowly undressed each other, kissing bits as we uncovered them. She was tall and slender but not bony, with small, perfectly shaped tits. Her nipples were tiny, almost like a man's, but they quickly became rock hard. When we were fully unclothed I got a spare mattress to put on the floor and we lay on it.

I glanced over at Dave and my mother on the couch. He was eating her, really going to town. The way my mother was responding I figured he knew what a clitoris was. Wait until she got to the main course! Dave was hung!

Susan and I kissed and fondled each other's breasts. I was getting very wet when she said she wanted to taste me. The feeling was mutual, so I lay on top of her in a soixante-neuf. Susan was just as wet as I and delicious. I stuck my tongue deep in her hole and lapped up her nectar as fast as I could. At the other end, Susan lay in several long strokes between my lips and then prodded my clit into life. She didn't need much prodding, stretching out to Susan's teeth. Susan obliged by nipping my clit, sending me into another world. I stuck two fingers in her hole as I bit down on her clit, and stuck my other thumb in her arse. She began to buck and moan, pulling on my clit with her teeth as she did. The vibration against my clit from her moaning brought me to a crescendo, and we thrashed in mutual orgasms.

Over the noise Susan and I were making I heard Dave's ragged breathing and my mother's scream. Dave stopped breathing for a moment and then grunted, joining the rest of us in one giant orgasm.

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

After we recovered Susan pulled bottles of gin and tonic from her purse and made her way to the kitchen for glasses and ice. Dave came to me and started kissing and sucking my nipples. He asked if he could fuck me. I told him I wasn't on the pill and rolled over on my front. Dave spread my legs and lubed my arse with copious honey from my cunt. He then rubbed his cock head up and down past my hole. Damn, that felt good.

I heard slurping in the background. Susan was cleaning my mother's cunt, drinking Dave's semen.

After winding me up tighter than a drum Dave gently pressed his knob into my arse, back and forth, a little more each time. Finally, he was all the way in my arse, filling me as I've rarely been filled by a man. I expected he would start stroking me in the normal manner, but Dave had moves! His moves had moves. As he stroked he moved his hips around, putting extra pressure on different parts of my insides. I was amazed that a cock that size could stir my rectum so freely. It wasn't long before my orgasm came boiling to the surface and I clamped down on Dave's penis. As before, Dave started his climax just after his partner, his cock pulsing, filling my arse with his seed. He lay there for a little while, then rolled off me, limp.

Quick as a flash, Susan was on Dave's cock, sucking it clean.

I looked at my mother with her very satisfied expression. She was somewhat chunky, D cup, 5'5", and very bushy. Her inner lips barely peeked out between their outer companions. Suddenly I had to taste them. I had no choice. I crawled up between her thighs and pressed my lips to hers. She lifted her knees and held them wide, exposing herself to me from arsehole to clitoris. That was where I licked, a dozen or more times slowly from her pucker to her nubbin and back. I settled finally on her clit, licking and nipping and pulling it.

I felt someone spread my cheeks and stick a tongue in my posterior, Susan, cleaning the cum which was dripping from me. She started nudging me rhythmically, causing me to nudge my mother to the same beat. Dave was bringing up the rear, so to speak. Thus we worked our way to a final orgasm for the night.

In the morning Dave and Susan were gone. My mother and I were wrapped in each other's arms on the mattress, coverd with a blanket. We never met Susan and Dave again, but they left us with memories of a wonderful night.

 

 

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments