Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Sweet Peach

"Tia’s graduation gift keeps giving."

38
7 Comments 7
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"characters are over seventeen."

The fly crawled along the ceiling, reaching the light fixture, and stopped to look down at me. I thought I could see him smile with appreciation for Tia’s nude young body. With a nod, he flew away, out the open door, and disappeared into the hallway.

I rolled onto my side and looked at my beautiful young daughter, now a grown seventeen-year-old woman, and took in the sight before me. Her blonde hair covering one shoulder, falling away from her face, exposing her slender neck. The bare shoulder leading down to her lower back, her waist tapering in, and the curvy hip flaring out. Her firm ass, smooth and perfect, supple globes of youth. The firm, shapely thigh became a shapely calf followed by a beautiful little foot.

In between those tasty thighs, and just below that luscious ass, I could just see the blonde wisps edging her puffy little pout. So inviting, a magnet for my lust, calling for me. 

I had staked my claim last night, taking her virgin pussy as mine, sealing it with my seed. The memory, and her scent, forever etched in my brain. I closed my eyes and could taste her, smell her, feel her. I had claimed her mother twenty years earlier in much the same way, the first to fill her with cum, claiming her pussy as mine forever. It had been almost as good as fucking Tia. Almost.

I ran my hand over her hip, feeling the bone beneath the smooth, supple skin, and down her thigh. My cock stirred as my hand went to her firm, fleshy cheek and I felt my fingers glide over the little bottom, cupping it gently. I was fully hardened by the time my fingers grazed the little blonde fuzz of her pussy lips. 

I ran my fingers along them, enjoying the softness, and felt the dampness between them.

She moved, parting her legs slightly more, and I could hear the change in her breathing. I gently ran my fingers over her little pout, feeling it get wetter, slicker, as she began to whimper quietly. Still asleep, her body was responding to my touch. The little whimpers were like music in the silence of the room, turning me on as much, maybe more, than the feel of her softness.

I moved myself into position behind her and lifted her leg, giving my swollen cock access, and put my throbbing tip against her wet slit. She moaned as I slowly slid my cock into her, pushing firmly, her tight channel slowly enveloping my thick shaft. She lifted her head and looked back at me, sleep in her eyes, a dreamy look on her face.

”Oooh, good morning, Daddy... hmmm, that feels sooo nice, Daddy.”

”Good morning, baby,” I whispered. “Yes, it does.”

I slowly fucked her, watching her pretty face as I enjoyed the hot, silky wrapping on my cock. She moaned and purred as the slow pressure of my cock massaged her pussy walls. I went slow, allowing her to feel the swollen head and hard shaft as it filled her.

”Are all guys this big, Daddy?” she moaned.

”Some,” I replied, “but not many.”

”God, it feels so... perfect, Daddy,” she whimpered, “like I was made for it.”

”None will ever feel like mine, baby,” I whispered. “You belong to me.”

”Ooh, yes, Daddy, I do...”

I thrust harder, pumping my shaft into her faster, and watched her face. I reached over between her legs and my fingers found her clit. She climaxed in seconds, tightening her grip on my cock, and a look of intense pleasure crossed her face. My cock slid slightly easier as her juice surrounded it and I pumped my hips faster as my orgasm started. I bucked my hips, pounding her tight pussy, as my cock erupted. Pulse after pulse of my creamy liquid filled her juicy slit as I came inside of her for the second time.

I lay behind her, not moving, as my balls emptied. The hot slickness felt fantastic on my cock, gently massaging my tingling member, as her head dropped down onto the pillow. I held her hip, keeping my cock inside of her as long as I could until I felt my now-soft cock leave the welcoming heat and slip outside.

 I let her leg down and gently reached up over her waist and cupped her firm, heavy breast.

”Oh god, Daddy,” she purred, “that felt so good.”

”Shhh, go back to sleep, baby,” I whispered as I pushed my body tightly into hers.

We drifted off back to sleep.

***

Tia was still sleeping when I came back from my shower. I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed for the kitchen. I made coffee, had a bowl of cereal, and considered the situation. I had just fucked my daughter, taken her virginity, as she had asked me to. I wondered how this would change things.

I heard the shower. A few minutes later, she came into the kitchen, her hair wet, wearing my t-shirt and nothing else. She came to me and sat in my lap, her arms going around my neck, and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Hi Daddy," she said in a cheery voice.

"Hi Baby," I replied. "Are you okay this morning?"

"Oh, I am waaay better than okay," she said as she turned to look at me. "I am fabulous!"

She kissed me before giving me huge smile, her eyes blazing bright.

"I never thought it would be that great... my friends all said their first time was not so good," she told me.

"Oh?" I replied.

"Yes. Jenna said it was super fast and clumsy. Diana said it hurt a little and he came right away. Kristin said it was okay but she didn't cum. And Vicky, well, she says she is waiting for the right guy. Like me!"

"Well, that's unfortunate for them that it was not as good as it could have been," I responded.

"Jenna's mom, Mrs. Henderson - you know her from soccer - told Jenna that's normal for most girls."

Jenna's mom - fucked her in the back of her minivan at soccer practice a few times - yes, I knew her.

"She did? That's not good to hear."

"She asks about you all the time. I think she has a crush on you," Tia giggled, "but I told her you have someone."

"You did?" I asked.

"Sure, because you do,” she giggled. “Me!”

"Just when did you tell her this?" I quizzed her.

"Last summer, at the soccer tournament. She kept asking about where you were, if you were coming to the game. I think she wanted to... I don't know.... see you. So I told you were spoken for."

So that's why she stopped calling.

"So last summer, you decided to keep me to yourself?" I teased.

"Yes, well before that... but yes," she giggled. "I wasn't quite ready yet... for my present."

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

"Well, don't tell your friends about your present," I advised. "That would not be a good idea. It has to stay between us."

She looked at me with a pouty face, her lower lip sticking out.

"But I want to brag about you... how great my first time was," she lamented, "how big you are..."

"Sorry, but no. That is a bad idea," I said.

"They are going to ask..." she quietly said as she looked down.

"What?" 

"I told them we were going to... you know... before I came home," she continued, "we talked about it before."

"You what?" 

"We talked about it. I told them I wanted you to be my first, that you made me... excited."

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Don't worry, they understood. They think you're hot, too. Jenna and Kristin think you are, hmmm what did they say? Manly."

"Manly?"

"Yeah, manly," she giggled. "You make them horny in a different way than the boys do. Why do think they come over all the time?"

"To check me out... because they find me manly and it makes them horny?" I asked doubtfully.

She giggled and started wiggling her ass in my lap. She suddenly swung herself around, facing me, with one leg on either side of me. She played with my chest hair as she continued.

"Yes, you make them horny, like me. One time we even..." her voice trailed off.

"You even what?"

"We even... masturbated... together," she giggled. "After my birthday party. Remember we all swam in the pool?"

I thought back. I remembered jerking off after spending the day with them around the pool. All the young flesh in bikini suits, the tight little asses, the bouncing tits, the girly smiles and giggles as we had played in the pool. I remembered all the little touches they had given me, making me hard numerous times, and now realized how much Tia had hung on me that day.

My cock was responding to both the memories and the feel of her rubbing herself on me. It was pushing up in my shorts, straining, as she moved herself slowly against the bulge.

"You did it together? All of you?" I asked in surprise.

She giggled and gave me wicked smile, "yes, in my room while you were cooking on the bbq."

My cock pushed harder against my shorts. She stood up as I pulled my shorts off, releasing my hardened cock from its restraints, and took her t-shirt off. I slid down a little and pushed my hips up, the tip touching her little pout, and gave a little nudge.

She moved slightly and lowered herself down onto my cock, moaning as it slowly slid in, and began working herself up and down until the whole length was inside. She sat there with a dreamy look on her face, eyes closed, as my cock throbbed inside of her.

"Tell me more," I prompted her as I reached up and cupped her big, firm breasts.

She giggled, "we were looking at you out the window - you only had your trunks on, and a boner too - and Jenna started touching herself. She said you made her so horny she couldn't help it."

I slowly moved my hips up and down, letting her enjoy the fullness of my cock, as she continued.

"Then Kristin said she wondered how big your cock was, and soon we were all laying on my bed together, playing with ourselves."

She leaned forward and licked my lips, flicking her tongue over them.

"You know how you did that last night? Jenna did that to Diana."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I started moving faster.

"Yes," she giggled, "and Diana did that to me."

"She ate your pussy?"

"Yes, and I played with Jenna and Vicky. We all played with each other.”

The thought of those young girls just feet away from me on the other side of a wall, fingering and eating each other, made me hard as iron. I started pumping into Tia's tight pussy harder. She started moving, lifting herself up and down, and continued.

"Diana had a big wet orgasm. Jenna's face was wet all over."

We moved faster, the story getting us hotter, and I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Kristin and Jenna wanted to suck your cock," she moaned, "and watch you cum. But I said no."

"No?" I moaned.

"No. It's for me, I told them," she said with a groan as she climaxed. 

She jammed herself down hard on me, cumming with my cock deep inside of her, and I felt her wetness spread over my balls.

"Oh baby, Daddy's going to cum too," I said as I prepared to unload.

"I want to watch," she said excitedly as she jumped off of me.

She dropped between my legs and watched, eyes wide, as my cock exploded. I grabbed it and pumped, aiming the streams of pearly juice at her big bouncing tits, and groaned loudly. 

"Oooh!" she gleefully squealed as the streams of cum splattered her chest and neck.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as the last few spurts dribbled down my shaft and coated my hand.

"Wow, Daddy. That's so hot!" she giggled, "I love it!"

I looked at her, the cum running down and over her nipples, and pointed my cock at her.

"Suck it, baby. Suck Daddy's cock," I moaned quietly.

She leaned forward and tentatively licked the swollen, wet head.

"I've never done this before."

"Like a popsicle, baby, just take it in your mouth and suck on it."

She put her mouth over my cock and slowly starting sucking. I felt her teeth graze me and flinched. She pulled away.

"Sorry, are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, baby, just keep doing it, cover your teeth though," I moaned.

"I'll try, it's so big though..." she said as her mouth went back over the tip.

I had my thumb and finger wrapped around the base, squeezing, keeping it hard while she sucked the last few drops out. She started to go further down my shaft each stroke and I saw her hand go between her legs.

The sight of her sucking my cock, cum covering her bouncing tits, combined with watching her finger herself made me unbelievably excited. I felt another load building in my balls.

"Oh yes, baby, suck my cock. Suck Daddy's cock. I'm going to cum again."

She let out a whimpering moan and climaxed just as I came. She kept her mouth on me, taking the smaller load of cum easily down her throat, and jammed her hand into herself. 

"Oh fuck, yeah baby, suck Daddy's balls empty," I moaned as the last drops exited my body.

She pulled away, swallowed, and looked up me with a big grin.

"You taste so good, Daddy," she purred. "I'm going to have to do that again."

"Oh, you will, baby, you will."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments