Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother Had To Make Me Cum

"When my mother had to make me cum"

223
30 Comments 30
76.0k Views 76.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"All participants in this story are over the age of 16."

My mother had me when she was very young.  My mother was and is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She did some underwear- and swimsuit-modeling. My mother looked like and dressed like (usually more scantily clad) Daisy Duke from the old Dukes of Hazzard TV show. I am not ashamed to say that it was sometimes very pleasurable to notice my mother as a woman.  We lived in a very rural section of the state I grew up in.  In fact, our road would often get washed out or flooded so we had to be pretty self-sufficient. We lived on land that was owned by some friends and we would all help each other when we could.  I also remember two of the women that lived on the land were also very beautiful and sexy. Needless to say, as I got older, I noticed them more and more. When I was a bit older, I had fallen ill one Summer. It was a particularly hot Summer from what I remember.  

My mother had grown pretty concerned that I had a fever for a few days and showed no signs of improvement. One of the women (Elle) that lived on the land was a natural healer.  My mother asked her to come over and take a look at me to see if she could help.  She was a very beautiful and sexy woman, similar to my mother. Since we lived rurally, being scantily clad wasn't an issue. I often went around nude as did my younger sister.  

When she arrived, both she and my mother were in very short shorts and tank tops. My mother explained what was happening. The first thing Elle did was put her lips to my forehead.  She sat down on the bed and slowly examined me. She asked me some questions about how I was feeling and if certain areas of my body hurt where she touched. Her touch was firm but pleasurable. We noticed that I had pain in my lower abdomen and testicles.  Every time she leaned forward, I could see more of her breasts. My mother was also standing next to me offering assistance, etc. I could see that her nipples were hard.  Even in the state I was in, I couldn't help but get an erection.  

Elle turned to my mother and said, "I am pretty sure he has a severely congested prostate gland that has led to an infection.  There is one thing I need to do to be sure. I need to insert my finger into his rectum so I can examine his prostate gland."

I heard my mother gasp and say, "Ok." 

Elle explained to me what she was going to do and why.  She told me to roll on my side, facing her. My mother knelt down beside the bed and was stroking my hair. I had a full view of both sexy women. When I think of the image now, it's very arousing.  They both had sexy long legs, very nice breasts that were accentuated nicely by their tank tops, their nipples were visibly hard. 

Elle asked me to slide my boxers down and out popped my very hard cock.  I heard both women kind of gasp. Elle told me that she was now going to insert her finger into my rectum and touch my prostate.  She explained that I may feel a lot of pressure. She also told me that she would be using oil to lubricate her finger.  

She told me to relax and breathe out.  I felt her finger go in and when she hit my prostate, I jumped and let out a sound.  She told me that she was going to press and I might feel pressure. She also said that there may be a discharge from my penis.  When she pushed, it was a little uncomfortable but also pleasurable. She pushed a few times and looked at the head of my penis.  She asked my mother, "Can you see any discharge?"

My mother said, "I can't tell."

Elle said, "Touch the tip to see if there is anything there."  

When my mother touched the tip of my penis, it literally jumped. I was now extremely hard; probably harder than I'd ever been.  Yes I was sick and not feeling well but my mother and Elle looked so incredible and their skin and their touch was so soft and feminine.  Plus my mother was now touching my penis (weird and exciting) and Elle had her finger in my ass.  

Elle asked my mother if she could feel anything.  

My mother said she could a little.  

Elle told her to keep her hand there.  She pressed a little more, then took her finger out.  She said to both of us, "It's what I thought. Your prostate gland is very congested and it's caused an infection. There are things we need to do.  One is we need to decongest your prostate and then get you on some antibacterial stuff I can give you, then you should follow up with a doctor in town when you can get there."  

"The best way to decongest your prostate is to stimulate it with a finger so fluid comes out. Also, it helps to ejaculate because it empties the prostate gland. I know you're not feeling well but we need to do this now and then follow up a few more times. I am going to reinsert my finger into your rectum and stimulate your prostate gland.

"I will be as gentle as I can but at times, I will need to push to make sure we're getting the fluid out. You can move a bit if you need to but try not to squirm too much. Feel free to make any sounds that you need to, and please let me know if anything gets too painful or uncomfortable. Your mom will be here with us and will help as needed." 

I heard my mom sigh.  I moved my head down and saw that Elle's nipples were protruding through her tank top.  I looked at my mom and it was basically the same and I noticed a little glisten of sweat in her cleavage.  

Elle began to insert her finger and asked me how it felt. I just nodded. I saw Elle reach over and caress my mom's knee.  She said, "Rebecca I am going to need you to hold his penis so we can tell if any fluid is coming out."  

My mom let out a sigh. "Ok." 

When Elle reached my prostate she began to move her finger in a circle and push up every now and then.  

My cock was literally pulsing it was so hard.  Elle asked my mother if she could feel anything.

My mother said she could.  I was oozing at this point. I looked down I could see whatever it was I was oozing on my mother's hand.  I let out a moan. I could see my mother look at Elle. Elle said, "Don't worry, that's natural," and gave her a little wink.  

Elle felt around a little more and said this was helping but that we needed for me to ejaculate to help empty the prostate. Elle said, "Rebecca here is where you can be really helpful.  If you help him ejaculate, it will help."  I let out a gasp and so did my mother.  

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

My mother said, "Whaattt do you mean?"  

Elle said, "Rebecca, I understand that this is unusual and probably awkward but I am concerned about this and this is a way to get him on the path to healing.  I know you and he have a close and open relationship and will be able to do this."  

My mother said, "Ok, what do you want me to do?"

Elle said, "Rebecca, help your son ejaculate I don't think it will take much from what I can see he's very erect already but he is very congested. The best way, for now, is for you to stroke his penis as I gently push on his prostate."  My mother and I both moaned.   Elle said, "I know what I asking but it will be ok, and it's ok if it gets pleasurable, that often happens." 

My mother began to feel my cock and was apprehensive at first. My cock was maybe the hardest it's ever been.  She then cupped my testicles and slide her open hand up my cock. My cocked jumped a few times like it was cumming.  This was so incredible my mother's touch was electric, erotic and so taboo.  Plus, these two women looked so incredible their nipples were so fucking hard and I could smell their arousal. I guess it was arousing for them too. 

When my mother got to the tip she closed her hand around it and slide all the way down and back up slowly. She said to Elle, "There's a lot coming out now, see." She lifted up her hand to show her.  

Elle said, "That's a good sign keep going and feel free to get him to ejaculate quickly." My mom sighed heavily, Elle pushed on my prostate gently and my mom started to stroke me faster.  

Elle asked me, "How does it feel?" I just moaned.  

My mom said, "It's ok, honey."

Elle said to me, "It's ok if it feels good. I am sure your mom's hand feels good on you and she is a very beautiful woman." She said to me, "I need to move forward a little." 

She whispered something in my mother's ear. I think it was, "Do whatever you think will help him cum, is it ok if I take out your breasts? I know it will help, I will take mine out too." Elle said to me, "I need to move forward again I want you to look at your mother." 

I looked and my mother and saw Elle move towards her.  My mother cupped my testicles and stroked me slowly.  Elle then reached with her hand and pulled up the bottom of my mother's tank top until her breasts were exposed. They looked so incredible her nipples were rock-hard.  My mother had such a sensual look on her face.  Elle said to mother, "Let me take your top off."  Elle said to me, "I am going to remove my finger." 

Elle took her finger our and mom removed her hands from me. She lifted her arms up and Elle pull her top off over her head. It was so incredible.  Elle looked at my mother and said, "Take my top off." Elle lifted her arms up and my mom took her top off.  Her breasts were so beautifully similar to my mom's but different, her nipples were very hard.

Elle leaned over to my mother and said, "Now make him cum hard." As she did, she leaned in and stroked the inside of my mother's thigh and softly bit her neck. My mother moaned out loud.  My mother took my cock in her hands again.  This time, she started to stroke me fast and hard. Elle said to me, "I want you to look at how beautiful and sexy your mother is.  I want you to enjoy feeling her hand stroke your cock. I don't want you to hold back this is going to help you feel better. Your mom is healing you and let as much as you can go on her." 

My mother moaned and started to stroke harder.

Elle said to me, "I'm going to insert my finger back in you. I am going to press lightly. Don't hold back. Ejaculate whenever you want. I am going to move you so I can get closer to your mother and have my finger inside you." 

Elle moved me up a little and then inserted her finger back in.  She pressed a little on my prostate, my mother stroked hard and started to moan more.  Elle was right next to my mother with their legs touching with her other hand she began to stroke the inside of my mother's thigh.  My mother must have liked that because she started to grip me harder, stroke faster, move her hips and moan.  

I was so fucking hard and so close to cumming. Elle said, "It's ok for you to cum now you will feel so much better.  Don't worry if it gets on her."  

My mother moaned, saying, "Fuccck." Elle kept stroking the inside of my mother's thigh, she pushed on my prostate.  She leaned her head down and took my mother's nipple in her mouth.  I couldn't hold back.  

I said, "Mooommm."

She said, "I know, honey. It's ok. Let it go."  

Elle said, "Let it go. I know why you're so backed up. I know you watch me. I know you watch your mom. Let all that cum go."  

I shot ropes of cum; I think the most of my life. It went on my mom and Elle. It was such a huge release. My mother and Elle moaned as I came. When I was finished Elle removed her finger and cleaned me up as my mom cleaned up the rest of me.  Elle told me to rest and that she may need to do this again.  She talked to me about making sure I ejaculate when I can.  

I laid there in disbelief and I definitely felt a little better.  As I laid there, I could hear my mom and Elle talking.  Elle explained to my mother that this is something we would need to keep an eye on and she gave me something to take.  She told my mother to make sure I ejaculated at least once per day and that I would probably need more for a few days or longer.  She said that they may need to do this again."

My mother asked Elle what she meant when she said that she knew that I watched her and that I watched my mother.

Elle said that I was so congested because I watch her and watch my mother.  She said to my mother, "Look at us, look at how we dress, look at how we walk around it must be torture for him. He's probably aroused all the time. He's not ejaculating enough after he gets aroused. I know you're his mother and it's awkward but I'm sure he can't help himself. My nephew was out here a few months ago and couldn't stop watching you.  I caught him a few times." 

Story to be continued. I am now a single dad living with my two daughters. My mother doesn't live too far away so we see her often.  She still looks amazing.

Published 
Written by Pete7777777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments