Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Stepsister part 3

"Mark continues his sexual education with his stepsister."

58
11 Comments 11
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

If you don’t already know about me, here’s a rundown.

My name is Mark and I am sixteen. Recently, as in within the month recently, my mom got remarried. With my new stepfather, came his daughter of nineteen. She is the most beautiful woman I know, besides my mom, of course.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we spent our first night together in the same room. Since then we have wrangled a way to stay in the same room.

Tatiana, my step-sister, has taken it upon herself to teach me all there is to know about sex, yes, sex.

That first night together, she jerked me off and then the next morning gave me my first ever blowjob. Since then we have had sex a few times and she has told me how much she loves me. I have to say I was in love with her too.

That was about two weeks ago and we have been very close. Mom and dad are really happy that we get along so well, I doubt they’d be happy if they found out why.

———

It was Thursday and my stepfather told us grown-up children, that he would be going away for a long weekend on business, something he did every so often before he got married, apparently.

Mom told us that she will be going with him so that we would have to fend for ourselves. They lay some rules down. No parties or guests, and a few other rules that made sense.

Tatiana had laughed and given me a wink. I knew that wink well by then and knew she meant that we would be having a fun weekend of our own.

As soon as the front door had closed I heard her call from upstairs. I knew something was up, she never called me the way she did.

I climbed the steps to find Tatiana completely naked except she was wearing like straps with purple cock. She gripped her “cock” and smiled naughtily at me.

“So Mark, wanna take our friendship to the next level?? I am going to fuck you in the ass and then you can fuck my ass.”

For some reason, the thought turned me on. Especially the way she looked. I stripped off quickly and joined her on the bed.

She pushed me back and lay on top of me. We kissed passionately as she gently stroked my cock.

“Mom and dad don’t want us to have parties or have guests. You are my party and my guest. I love being with you and being friends with you.”

We kissed like lovers as her hand seemed to snake over my cock and balls and I could feel a finger pushing against my butthole. It was weirdly enjoyable as she pushed her finger right into my ass.

She pulled away from me and rolled me over.

“Stick your ass in the air.”

I obliged as felt her lips kiss my butt. Slowly she kissed and then spread my ass wide open. I felt her tongue snake right into my butt, making me gasp. She seemed to love my butt, licking and sucking on my ass.

As she ate my ass out, her hand wrapped around my cock and jerked me off. She seemed to genuinely enjoy making me squirm.

“Okay Mark, I am gonna fuck you in the ass, I’ll go gently if you need me to, but I’m going to fuck you one way or another.”

I felt the cold plastic push against my ass. Then without warning, she pushed the whole thing in my ass. I screamed as she just held me close. She manoeuvred me so that I was on my knees and she was pressed up against me. I could feel her breasts on my back as she wrapped her arms around me and held me.

Slowly she started to move her hips and I could feel the “cock” slide in and out of my butt.

“Fuck, Mark. You are so sexy. I have always wanted to fuck a guy, I’m so happy you are letting me. Here, let me help you.”

She reached down and started to jerk my cock. I never felt so naughty before. Fucking my step sister had been naughty but her having her way with me like she was, was infinitely naughtier, and I loved it.

Soon she had pushed me so I was on my hands and knees as she seemed to fuck me for all she was worth. The sheer pressure of her pounding me had me falling forward so my head was on my pillow. She seemed to love it and was groaning as much as I was.

All of a sudden she pulled the dildo from my ass and it felt amazing. It was like I was relieved of all the pressure of the world.

“Mark, I need you to fuck me. It felt so good fucking you, now I need you to fuck me, hard.”

I turned around and she was already lying back, with the strap-on, on the bed beside her. Her pussy looked so inviting that I could not help myself but climb on top of her and start to fuck her as hard as I possibly could.

She groaned loudly, not caring if she made a noise. I fucked her hard also for the first time not scared about being caught. It was exhilarating, like no other feeling I had ever had.

She pushed me off her.

“I want to feel your cock in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass as I fucked yours. Don’t hold back, just slam the cock in my butt as hard as you can.”

I watched her roll over and spread her butt open for me. I have to say it looked amazing and I could help but kiss her ass and snake my tongue inside her ass and lick her. She moaned as I tongued her ass, making me suck and lick on her butt even more.

I pulled away and pushed my cock up against her butthole. Before I could even push it in, she pushed back against me engulfing my cock. I grabbed hold of her hips and started to fuck her as hard as I could.

“Yes, that’s it, fuck me.”

It was such a turn on hearing her talk like that. I knew I was going to cum in her ass and she seemed to know too. She clenched her butt around my cock, squeezing it as I fucked her. The pleasure was immense and she seems to enjoy it as much as I was.

“Keep fucking me, Mark. I want to feel all that cum on my ass. I want you to pull out and shoot your load all over my ass and back.”

I knew it wouldn’t be too long, so I gripped her hips firmly and slammed my cock inside her butt as hard as I could. She squealed in delight and urged me on.

“Yes, Mark, Don’t hold back. Fuck me hard and cum all over my butt.”

I slammed my cock in her butt as hard as I could, grunting all the time. I could feel myself about to cum so I pulled my cock from her ass and jerked off as hard as I could. I let go and started to shoot my load all over Tatiana’s butt. I coated her ass with my white goo making her giggle and laugh. She rolled over and pulled me close, kissing me passionately. Our tongues slid around in each other’s mouths and I didn’t want it to end.

“Ahem.”

There was a cough. At first, Tatiana and I looked at each other then we looked towards the door. Standing there with her hands on her hips was my mother. She laughed as she saw our faces.

“Don’t worry kids, you’re not in trouble.”

She walked over to us and cupped one of Tatiana’s breasts.

“Your father and I suspected that such a thing was going on. I wish you’d told us that you liked each other this way. I can’t really deal with things now as I need to get the papers back to your father who is waiting outside, but we’ll deal with this later.”

I watched as she leant forward, kissing Tatiana full on the lips. I have to say it was a turn on and I got rock hard.

She turned away from my sister and kissed me, not a motherly kiss, but the way Tatiana kisses me. Her hand wrapped around my cock and gently stroked me.

“Mark, I’m so glad to see how much you’ve grown. Now, kids, we will be away for four days, be safe.”

Mom stood up and lifted the strap-on from the floor. She gave us a wicked smile and threw it at Tatiana. She laughed as she left the room. A minute later we heard the front door slam closed once more.

Tatiana pulled me close, kissing me softly.

“Mark, is it wrong that I really want to fuck your mom?”

I smiled.

“Is it wrong that I do too?”

To be continued.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments