Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Daughter Gets Even Naughtier

"Sherry is gangbanged by dad's friends"

54
9 Comments 9
32.7k Views 32.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

Rick and Bruce Partake

My sixteen-year-old daughter Sherry, who spends every other weekend at my place, had misled me into thinking she had a date Saturday evening. I took her to the mall to buy some sexy clothes, and when we returned home, she dressed up to model them for me. It was then that she disclosed that she didn’t have a date but bought them solely for my pleasure. I fucked her for the first time that afternoon, and soon after she confessed she was fucking her soccer coach and his other friends on a regular basis.

“I like fucking older men,” she said, “and you’re an older man.”

The vision of my sweet little daughter servicing older men sexually might have made another dad upset, but in my case it just turned me on. I don’t know of a single man who would turn down the opportunity to fuck a young girl, and girls need to learn from men who are experienced rather than fumbling teenage boys.

I explained to her that since I thought she would be out on her date that evening I had invited two of my friends, Rick and Bruce, to come over and spend the evening. I told her she was welcome to hang out with us if she wanted to. I told her Rick would probably bring some dope to smoke, and Bruce was bringing liquor.

Since she turned sixteen and I got her on birth control I no longer thought of her as my sweet little angel daughter. And after I fucked her and learned of her gangbangs I saw her as a hot little fuck toy in need of men’s cocks. She is everything a red-blooded man wants: young, slutty, with a tight juicy pussy.

“So if you like getting it on with older men, this is your big chance,” I told her. “I’m sure they’d love to get to know you better.”

“I think they are both cute,” she replied, “Maybe we can have a little party. Maybe we can get to know each other very well, if you know what I mean.”

Next to fucking her myself, I knew I would derive a lot of pleasure from watching Rick and Bruce fuck her. It’s just the way I am, and we had shared women several times before, including Rick’s drunk daughter-in-law when his son was out of town, and then there was the young gay twink the three of us spent an evening fucking after we picked him up hitchhiking.

“I assure you that if you join us, you will be the center of attention,” I told her. “Are you prepared for that?”

“Maybe I’ll treat you men to a fashion show,” she said, “one I’m sure you will find very entertaining.”

“That sounds very nice,” I told her, “I’m getting turned on just imagining it.”

“You’d like watching it, wouldn’t you?” she said. “Well, I’m going to give you something good to watch, if your buddies are up for it.”

**

Rick and Bruce arrived shortly after we finished dinner. Sherry had retired to her room to prepare for the fashion show she’d promised. We took our seats in the den and I explained our change of plans.

“Sherry doesn’t actually have a date, so she will be spending the evening with us,” I told them.

“Oh. I guess that means no dope,” Rick complained.

“Not so,” I replied, “It seems Sherry has grown up a lot this weekend, and I told her what we were doing and that she was welcome to join in.”

“Will you let her smoke dope? Drink alcohol?” Bruce asked.

“Yes, and she’s looking forward to it. She’s even talking about putting on a fashion show for us,” I replied. “I told her tonight there were no rules, and that she could do anything she wanted, as long as she didn’t leave the house.”

“Hmmmmm, that might be interesting,” Rick said. “Tell us more about this ‘fashion show.’”

“I took her to the mall this morning, and she purchased a bunch of stuff. Thong panties, see-thru tops, Garters and stockings, stiletto heels, a miniskirt and other items. You know she likes male attention and she’s always been a big showoff.”

“Wow! That sounds hot!” Bruce said. “Sounds like a perfect evening.”

“Well, a perfect evening would be if the three of us get to fuck her,” I said, “and that is a distinct possibility.”

Rick and Bruce were silent for a moment. Finally, Rick spoke.

“You okay with us fucking her?”

“I’m more than okay with it,” I told them, “I’m hoping it happens. I might as well lay my cards on the table. I already fucked her for the first time this afternoon, and she was one hot little sweet piece of ass. She then confessed she’s been enjoying gangbangs with her coach and his friends lately, so why shouldn’t we take advantage?”

“I’ve thought about fucking her for a long time,” Bruce said. “Didn’t think I’d ever have the opportunity.”

“We will need to play it cool at first, not overplay our hand,” I told them. “Let her set the pace.”

Both men agreed, so we poured ourselves some liquor and sat back to await my daughter’s arrival. It’s always been my opinion that every day a girl skips giving a man her pussy is a day wasted; one she can never get back. And the more she fucks the more she will enjoy it.

In a few minutes, Sherry entered the den, dressed in her sexy clothes. She wore a see-thru top with no bra, so that her perky tits were visible. Her tight short miniskirt barely covered her panties, which were also a lacy see-through style. She had on black garters and sheer black stockings, and black patent leather stiletto heels. Her blond hair cascaded down her back, and lipstick and makeup in just the right amount. She approached Rick first, then Bruce and finally me, planting big sloppy tongue kisses on each of us.

“Do you like my outfit?” she asked, “or is it too risqué?”

“It’s perfect,” I told her, “you look like a little doll.”

Rick had fired up his vaporizer, took a big hit and passed it to Sherry. She took a hit and passed it to Bruce. We passed it around a few times and the dope began to work its magic. We were all feeling mellow and sexy.

Sherry stood and posed with her skirt raised. The effect on us was electric.

nicollwer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nicollwer

 “Would you like a closer look?” she asked Rick, moving in front of him. “See anything you like?”

I was so proud of my daughter. She knew exactly how to get our juices flowing, and her ability to experience such sophisticated pleasure so young put her way ahead of other girls her age.

Rick reached up and gently cupped her tits through her top.

“Yeah, I see a couple of things I like,” he replied, “but I’d like a closer look.”

“Your wish is my command,” she said, and reached down to grab the bottom of her top, then pulled it up and off.

She stood topless before Rick, who squeezed her tits and began to kiss and suck them. She hugged Rick’s head and spoke encouragement.

“Suck my titties, Rick,” she told him, “set my pussy on fire.”

I was hypnotized by her lewdness. Rick continued to lick and kiss her breasts as Bruce moved in behind her and kneeled, lifting her skirt up to her waist. He began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Sherry leaned her head back and began making soft mewing noises. She looked at me and smiled.

“You like?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” I replied.

“I think it’s time these came off,” Bruce said, as he hooked his thumbs around her panties.

Sherry moved her outstretched legs together as Bruce slid her panties down. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She was now standing between the two men wearing only her stockings, garters and heels. Her smooth pussy and tits were naked and being massaged by Rick and Bruce.

“Let’s lay her down,” Rick suggested.

They placed her down on the floor and spread her legs. Rick moved down and began eating her cunt, probing her wet hot pussy with his tongue and lips, while Bruce began to give attention to her breasts. I decided it was time I got in on the action, so I stood and disrobed, then dropped to my knees to begin feeding my cock to her lips.

Rick and Bruce switched positions and disrobed as they traded places. So now Sherry had three naked men ravishing her pussy, breasts and mouth. Bruce raised her legs over his shoulders as he sucked and kissed her pussy. After a couple of minutes, I nudged Bruce aside so I could take his place tonguing her wet delicious cunt, but I knew it wouldn’t be long before it was time to fuck her.

I decided that since she was my daughter I ought to go first. My cock was hard and ready for her pussy, so I began to work it into her. She was tight, juicy and ready. After three strokes I was balls deep, and Rick and Bruce urged me on.

“Give it to her, daddy,” Rick said. “Fuck your daughter’s pussy.”

“Fuck that girl good,” Bruce told me, “fuck her hard.”

Their words added to my pleasure. This was her second fucking today, but I knew it wouldn’t be her last. When I finished, I would have the pleasure of watching as Bruce and Rick filled her full of cum. Her lips were parted slightly, and her face had the look of satisfied desire. I fucked her for several more minutes before pumping my load of cum into her cunt. When I pulled out to give the other men their turn I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“That was even better than this afternoon,” I told her, “you’re my little darling.”

“I love you so much daddy,” she replied. “I want to make it so good for you.”

I moved to her side so that Bruce could take my place. He grabbed a pillow off the couch and placed it under her butt, then crawled between her outstretched legs and rubbed his cock up and down along her slit. She smiled and grabbed his butt, pulling him to her. He shoved his cock in her pussy in one slow stroke.

“Mmmm, so good!” she purred. “You fill me up.”

Fucking one’s young daughter and then watching as she’s gangbanged must be the most taboo sexual turn-on a dad could ever experience, and I was almost crazed with lust as I watched Bruce pound her little pussy.

Sherry’s moans grew louder as Bruce fucked her, and when he shot his load, she uttered a low guttural sound from somewhere deep inside. He collapsed on top of her, out of breath, and I could see she had experienced an orgasm.

Bruce crawled off her and I saw the mix of cum and her juices oozing from her little pussy.  Now it was Rick who crawled between her legs, with his fat hard cock at the entrance of her well-lubricated cunt. He began fucking her almost violently, and she fucked him back, meeting his hard strokes with strokes of her own.

“Fuck me, big boy,” she hissed to him. “Give me your big hard cock. Give me what a girl needs.”

Though only sixteen, she fucked him like a thirty-year-old whore would. I wondered where she had learned such a technique but decided it must be from the internet.

Rick looked at me as he fucked her.

“She is so tight,” he said, “she’s a great piece of ass.”

His remarks brought a smile to my face. I couldn’t have been prouder if she had graduated school with all ‘A’ grades. Not every young girl can satisfy the lust of three men the way she was doing.

Rick fucked her for a longer time than either Bruce or I had, and he seemed to cum harder than either of us. When he finished, he gave Sherry a kiss and rolled over on his back. His cock glistened with the mix of all our cum and her pussy cream.

Sherry reached between her legs and scooped up a handful of juices, then brought her hand to her mouth to lick and swallow.

“This is yummy,” she told us.

Our party ended soon after. Rick and Bruce dressed, thanked Sherry profusely and departed. Sherry and I climbed into the shower together and bathed each other. We were exhausted and climbed into bed. She snuggled up to me and whispered, “I have a confession to make, daddy,” she said.

“What is it, honey?” I answered.

“I told you I was fucking my coach and his friends, but that isn’t true. This afternoon when you fucked me it was my first time.”

I was astounded. Finally, I spoke.

“But there was no blood,” I said.

“I ruptured my hymen last week with mom’s dildo,” she replied. “I didn’t want you to know I was a virgin.”

“But why?” I asked.

“I didn’t think you would fuck me if you knew,” she answered, “and I knew you wouldn’t let Rick and Bruce fuck me if you knew I hadn’t already been gangbanged.”

Her confession made me love her all the more, and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments