Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Farm (Part One)

"A teen boy goes to work on his uncle's farm for the summer."

39
9 Comments 9
13.5k Views 13.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words

My name is Jim, and I spent this past summer back on my Uncle's farm in Iowa. I was sixteen years old and will be a senior in High School. My Uncle asked me to come out and work on his farm for the summer, and he would pay me $200.

At the time, Tom, who was about twenty-five and Joyce, who was nineteen, was the only kids left at home on the farm. Tom had leased some land and was farming it along with help from his dad.

Joyce didn't like doing the "small" chores which I would be doing, like taking the cows to the pasture (about half a mile down the road) after they were milked in the morning and then bring them back to the barn in the afternoon for milking. They stayed in the barn corral overnight.
 
The first afternoon I was there, Joyce showed me where to go to get the cows. We rode on a horse bareback, Joyce in front, and me behind her with my arms around her. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. I was in shorts and no shirt.

Joyce ran the horse down to the pasture, and I was holding onto her for dear life. I had my hands on her tits, and she didn't seem to mind. The bouncing up and down with my six-inch boner rubbing up and down against her butt was too much for this sixteen-year-old, and I came in my shorts.

When we got to the pasture, I slid off the horse and opened the gate, keeping my back to Joyce so she won't see the wet spot on my tan shorts. I didn't have any underwear on so the cum leaked through my shorts and made a wet spot about the size of a cup. I hadn't jacked off in the last twelve hours, so I came fast and lots. 

The cows were there waiting to go to the barn where they would have some grain and get milked. I told Joyce I would walk back because my butt was sore from riding. The cows would walk down the dirt road, and if a car came along, they would move over. Some would stop to eat the grass along the side of the road. The cows had to be brought to the barn every day, rain, or shine for milking. I thought it was fun because I could ride the horse by myself to get them. The cows knew where to go each way; all I had to do was open or closed the gate.

I tried to milk a cow one time, but my hands weren't strong enough. Tom would spray me with milk, and there was always enough milk for all the barn cats. There were always ten or more cats around, and some kittens all the time.
 
After the cows are milked in the morning, I would take them to the pasture, and then we would have breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes with milk or coffee.
  
My other chores were to keep the lawn mowed, which had to be done every five or six days because it rained so much. There was a farm right across the road from my Uncle's farm. John was the owner of that farm.

John and my Uncle would help each other with jobs. John asked my Uncle if he could hire me to cut his grass, so my Uncle farmed me out, and so I had a part-time job that paid me extra cash.
 
Some of my other jobs were gathering the eggs, which was fun because I had to reach under the hens that were sitting (meaning the hen wanted to have chicks). Another job was weeding the garden, which sucked. 
  
When we came in from work and all the chores were done, we could take a shower down in the basement. There was only one light bulb hanging in the center of the room. The shower was in a counter, and there was no shower curtain.

One time while I was taking a shower and jacking off, Joyce came running down the stairs to get something out of the fruit cellar. When she saw me, she stopped and watched me finish. I had my eyes closed because I was about to cum. When I opened my eyes, I saw Joyce standing there watching me, and I still had my dick in my hand.

This was the first time I was caught jacking off. Joyce smiled at me and continue down the stairs to get what she came down for. I was afraid that she would tell my Uncle what I was doing. At the dinner that night, she just smiled at me like she had something on me.

The next day, Joyce was showing me around the farm, and we ended up in the hayloft. We were sitting on a bale of hay talking.

She said, "I saw you playing with your penis last night in the shower. I want to see you do it now."

I usually would be happy to do it, but I was embarrassed because I didn't know Joyce that well.

I said, "NO." 

"Then I'll have to tell dad."

I thought to myself. Maybe I can make a good deal out of a bad situation. "Ok, but you have to take off your shirt."

I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled her shirt off and exposed her lovely tits. I wanted to feel and suck them right then.

I didn't have a shirt on, so when I took off my shorts and underwear, I stood there naked. I was embarrassed because this was the first time I had stood naked in front of a girl. 

Back home, my girl had jacked me off, but I had my shirt, and pants on so I wasn't naked. I also was afraid that Joyce would laugh at my four-inch soft penis.

She stared at it for a minute or so and said,  "What's wrong with it, last night, it was much bigger."

"If you touch it, it will get bigger."

She reached over and touched it with her fingertips. I couldn't believe that she was nineteen and didn't know anything about a guy's penis. I thought this must be the first penis she had seen and had a chance to feel. I asked her if she had seen or felt a penis before. 

She said, "I've seen Tom's penis, and he is bigger than yours. It also has a funny pointed end."

I said in self-defense, "Did Tom have an erection?  Remember, Tom is nine years older than me, and I hope mine will grow some more.  Right now, my penis isn't hard. Last night my penis was hard while I was jacking off. "

I told her that Tom's penis wasn't circumcised and that is why it looks different than mine. I could feel my dick starting to fill with blood as I stood there naked in front of Joyce.

"Do you want to hold it?"

She reached out with her four fingers and thumb and took hold of the shaft right behind the head. By this time it was fully erect. I reached down and started moving her hand in and out.

She said," Oh, it's so smooth and hard."

I let go of her hand, and she kept up the motion. It felt so good to be jacked off by a girl using her fingers. I was getting so excited and could feel the cum building in my balls.

All of a sudden, I started shooting out a rope of cum. One, two, three, four, and five times. Then the cum just oozed out from the tip of my cock, and down her hand. She never stopped moving her fingers back and forth on my penis all the time I was shooting out cum. My girl back home would let go on the first shot, and I would have to finish the job. 

Joyce said, "Did I make you cum?"

I heard girls at school talking about making their boyfriends cum, and I didn't know what they meant. She was still moving her fingers back and forth when I reached down and grabbed her hand to stop her.

She held her hand up so I could see the cum dripping off her fingers. I told her to shake her hand to get the cum off. I was still standing there with haft a boner dripping cum. I grabbed my underwear and wiped my penis. "I'm going to leave my underwear up here, in case we need them again some time," I said.

Joyce said, "I was hoping we could do that again." 

I leaned over to hug her, and she pulled me in close. There was something about her bare tits against my bare chest that turned me on. I started to get hard again, and I reached down and jacked myself off again. Joyce sat there and watched. 

~~~  

I had been on the farm for three weeks and had done a lot of things with my Uncle, Tom, and Joyce. I especially liked the things Joyce and I had done. It was fun showing her new things, and  I was learning new stuff about girls. One day up in the hayloft, I asked Joyce if she trusted me.

She said, "Yes, I trust you."

I had bought a horse blanket up and spread it out on some bails of hay. I told Joyce that she had to take her shorts and panties off and lay down on the blanket. She was hesitant but did what I said, and I moved in between her legs. "Now just relax and enjoy the feeling," I told her.

I had brought some hand cream I found in my bedroom. I put some cream on my hand and slowly started to rub Joyce's legs with the cream. Slowly, I moved my hands up her legs till I could feel her pubic hair.

She began to squirm as I slipped one finger into her pussy. I moved my finger around slowly inside her, and I could feel her growing dampness. I wanted to jam my hard dick in her and fuck her hard.

I lowered my head to her hairy mound, and I could smell her juices. I started licking her pussy. I could feel her body stiffen and get hard. I stuck my tongue, in her cunt, and she let out a moan of pleasure. I was licking the inside of her cunt, and she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her the mound.

I moved my hands up her body, and they slid over her firm and smooth stomach. Slowly, I moved my hands to her tits, and I cupped each tit with each of my hands. I then started to roll her nipples between my index fingers and my thumbs. 
 
I moved my tongue deep inside her pussy with rapid movements. I felt a hard part in her pussy, and I flicked it with my tongue; This excited Joyce more. I could hear whimpers from her as she reached an orgasm. She started moving more violently and started pushing my head back. I thought I would cum right then.

She yelled, "Please stop. I can't stand it anymore".

I pulled my hands back from her tits and moved my wet face away from her pussy. I moved my body up close to her head so that my penis would be in front of her mouth. I pulled down my shorts and underwear, and my six-inch cock sprang out. I grabbed it and moved it to her lips.

I could see a bead of pre-cum on the tip of my cock. Pushing the head of my penis into her lips, she slowly opened her lips and let my cock slid into her mouth. I could feel the cum rushing up from my balls and thru the shaft of my penis.

Being my shaft was only six inches long, it didn't take long for my cum to start shooting into Joyce's mouth. I pulled my cock out after the first shot so she wouldn't gag on the cum. I moved my cock away from her face. But the second shot came so fast that it landed on her cheek and ran down the side of her face.

The third and fourth shot landed on the hay bale beside her head. I finished pumping my penis, and more cum oozed out. I leaned down and kissed Joyce and could taste my cum. I had eaten it before, and I liked it.

She said, "That was fun, and I liked the taste of your cum."

I asked Joyce if she had ever sucked a penis before.

She said, "I tried Tom's, but it was too big, and it had a funny looking tip which made me gag. I like the look and size of your penis, and I loved the taste of your cum.  

One day, Tom and I were in the barn by ourselves, and he said, "I want to show you something."

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

He went over to a post and brought back a pair of underwear.

He said, "Are these yours?"

I said, "Yes, where did you find them?"

"Up in the hayloft. I also found a horse blanket up there."

He said, "I was sixteen once, and I know what goes on in the hayloft. I noticed that you and Joyce have been spending a lot of time up there. I also saw Joyce leaving your room the other morning. Have you been using any protection? I don't want Joyce to get pregnant."

I said, "We haven't been fucking."

Tom said, "Here are three condoms, that's all I have right now. If you need more, let me know."

When Tom told me he saw Joyce leaving my room, I thought that would happen, and I had told Joyce not to come to my room at night. I was glad that it was Tom and not my Uncle who saw her.
 
She seemed to be obsessed with my penis. She came into my room and wanted to suck it and play with it. I was a sixteen-year-old guy, and that was a dream come true, but I was afraid that we would get caught. 

Two or three weeks later, Joyce told me she had a girlfriend coming over to go swimming in the swimming hole, and they wanted me to go with them. Joyce and I had been there before, and we haded use swim suites, but I didn't know this girl.

I said," You know I don't have a swimsuit."

"You don't need one because Terry and I have been down there without suits. If Mom asks if we are going swimming, tell her we're just going wading."

~~~

I was pulling weeds when Joyce yelled, "Let's go, Jim."

I walked over to where the girls were, and Joyce introduced me to Terry. I was glad to see that the girls had brought some towels.

Joyce said, "You always make me horny when I see you out working in your shorts with no shirt on. Your body and legs are so tan and beautiful. Also, I know what's in your shorts, and I want to play with it and suck it. 

"Stop it. You embarrass me in front of Terry."
      
Terry said, "I heard that you and Joyce have been having a good time up in the hayloft."

I looked at Joyce, and she smiled.

I said, "Well, I have been doing a lot of work around here."

I didn't say anything more as we were nearing the swimming hole.

So, do you have a girlfriend back at your home?

 I said, "Yeah, and some boyfriends too."

"Are you gay?"

"No, ask Joyce if I'm gay. But I am bisexual. " I said with a smile. 

When we got to the swimming hole, I waited to see what the girls were going to do. They took off their shoes and pulled their shorts down, leaving their panties on. They looked at me like, 'what are you going to do?'

I decided that I would never see Terry again, and Joyce had seen me nude already. So I took my shoes and socks off. Then I slid my shorts and underwear off. I had been going without a shirt all summer, and I had a good tan line, my butt was white, and my black pubic hairs stood out.

Terry said to Joyce, "I see what you mean, he has a nice dick."

My four-inch soft penis bounced from side to side as I walked toward the pond. The girls watched as I waded into the deepest part of the pond, which was up to my belly button. The water felt nice and cool on my balls and penis.

I turned around, and the girls had taken off their bras, but they left their panties on. They started to wade into the pond. Terry had bigger tits than Joyce, but I liked Joyce's body better.

Terry yelled at me, "Have you seen enough?" and laughed.

We swam around for some time and then decided to get out.  When we first got out of the pond, I looked down at my dick, and it had shrunk down to about three inches. 

The girls had laid their towels down on the grass, and we laid down on our backs. I could see their pubic hair through their wet panties and their tits stuck up like small mounds. Lying there beside two nude girls made my dick stand up to attention.

Joyce said, "Terry has never seen a hard cock up close, and wants to hold one."

"Terry, you can look as long as you want, and you can hold it if you wish."

"Terry said, "Joyce, you're right. He has a very hard and smooth  penis."

I said, "Terry if you suck on it, it will grow to normal size."

Terry laughed and looked at Joyce. I was surprised as Terry leaned over and put my penis in her mouth. It felt so good to have a hot wet mouth around my cold cock. I could feel it swelling up as Terry started sucking on it harder. Soon...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by morganhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments