Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Farm (Part Two)

13
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"(A short review from part one: Jim spent the last summer on his Uncle's farm in Iowa. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He got to know his cousin, Joyce very well.)"

We heard that my Aunt and Uncle and their daughter (Joyce) were coming from Iowa for my High School graduation. My family lived in a small three-bedroom house. My Aunt and Uncle will sleep in the guest bedroom, and Joyce will sleep in my bedroom. I'll sleep in our camp trailer.

 My friends and I always sleep in the trailer during sleepovers. We can have more privacy out there and can sleep naked. The door can be locked so no one can interrupt you unexpectedly. My last girlfriend gave me her first blowjob in the trailer. 

One time I was in my bedroom with my pants and underwear down to my knees. A girl was giving me a handjob when my mother walked into my room. I was at the point of no return, and my cock started shooting ropes of cum just as she came in. My mother turned around and left. The girl was embarrassed and looked at her hand, now covered with cum. I reached over and took a towel that I had for this purpose and wiped her hand and my cock.  

The day my Aunt, Uncle, and Joyce arrived, I was at my graduation rehearsal. I told my current girlfriend, Sue, that my cousin would be coming with me to her party that night. I had told Sue earlier about the summer I spent on my Uncle's the farm, but I didn't explain to her about my sexual relationship with Joyce. 

When I got home from the rehearsal, everyone was sitting around talking. I hugged my Aunt and Uncle, and then went over and gave Joyce a kiss and hug. I felt a little tingle in my dick when we hugged. It brought back memories of the time I spent with her, and I wanted to fuck her right there. They all said I had grown and filled out so much since last summer. 

"He's taller than I am, " Joyce said.

"He's got a girlfriend now," Mom added.

"Joyce and I are going over to Sue's house for a party tonight. Tomorrow is graduation, and then there is another party tomorrow night," I said.

"I don't want you to wear Joyce out. Tom can go all night, you know," Mom chimed in.

Joyce said with a smile on her face, "We'll see how long he can last."

I knew that Joyce was talking about me coming so fast when I was on the farm. I've learned to last longer, but I can't say anything about that in front of the family.

After we finished dinner, I asked Joyce if she was ready to go, and I reminded her to bring her swimsuit. I got a couple of towels to bring along. As we were driving over to Sue's house, Joyce wanted to know how I had been.

I told her that I got a boner when she hugged me. Joyce wanted to know how my penis had been and if it got any larger. "Who has been taking care of it?" I told Joyce that I don't cum as fast anymore.

 Joyce said Jokingly, "You came so fast because you were just a kid."

"Maybe I was a little young for you, but you loved this kid's dick." I laughed and said, "You'll like Sue; she down to earth and a little naive."         

"Does she know about last summer?" Joyce asked.

"I told her I spend the summer on your dad's farm." 

"You didn't tell Sue what we did?"

"No, I didn't tell her. Have you got a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, his name is Larry, and he's your age, and his dick is larger than your's," Joyce said, laughing.

"You haven't seen mine since last year."

"Has Sue sucked your dick?" Joyce asked.

"Here we are at Sue's house."

There was a lot of music coming the back yard by the pool. Joyce and I went around to the pool. We could see about thirty people there. I was looking for Sue and saw her on the other side of the pool. I took Joyce's hand, and we walked around to where Sue was. When Sue saw us, she came over and kissed me.

"Sue, this is my cousin, Joyce. Joyce, this is my girlfriend, Sue,"

"Joyce, it's so nice to meet you. Tom has told me so much about you. I like the story of you swimming in your panties, and Tom in his underwear. I would think Tom would bust out of his briefs; he's so big. When we swim here, and he wears his speedo, there no doubt about what he is thinking about," Sue said.

"It because of your tiny bikini shows your tits," I added.

"Sounds like you guys have fun here," Joyce said.

"Ya, but we don't have a hayloft," Sue said, smiling.

"Let's get our suits on and go swimming," 

"You know where the bathroom is Tom. Will you show Joyce were it is?" Sue said.

When Joyce saw me in my speedo, she smiled and said, "I see why Sue can tell what you are thinking about."

We walked out to the pool after changing, and we could the girls were in bikinis, some of them topless. There were about ten people in the pool. The other people were standing around, talking, and drinking. I saw one nude guy and wondered what Joyce would think. We walked over to where the bar was and got drinks.

Sue came over and said, "I like your bikini, Joyce."

"That nude guy is starting early," Joyce said.

Sue, Joyce, and I stood around, talking. The party was ending, and everyone was leaving. Mike and Sally stayed because Sally is Sue best girlfriend. I knew and liked Mike from the swim team. He was known to be very funny and daring. In the showers after practices, he was known to jack off in front of the other teammates. A rumor was, he had fucked some of the high school girls.

Sue said, "Bring your drinks, and let's all get into the hot tub."

Sue was on my right side, and Joyce was on my left. Sally sat on the right side of Sue, And Mike sat beside Sally. Once we all got settled in the warm water, Sue said, "Let's play truth or dare. If you op for the truth, you have to have someone here verify your truth. If someone says that it's not the truth, then you have to do a dare. I'll go first. Tom, truth, or dare?"

"I'll say truth."

"OK, Have you ever fucked anyone here?" Sue asked.

"The truth is, no!" 

Sue looked at Joyce, and Joyce didn't say I had lied.

12inchHorsyCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
12inchHorsyCock

"It's your turn, Tom," Sue said.

"Mike, truth, or dare?" 

"I'm going to be brave and say, dare,"

"OK, I dare you to take off your suit," 

Mike looked around and acted like he was embarrassed. He stood up and faced all of us to be sure we could see his dick that he's so proud of. Mike slid his suit down below the waterline, and then he grabbed his cock and waved it at everyone. Sally covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. When Mike sat down, you couldn't see his dick because it was below the waterline, and there were a lot of bubbles.

Everyone was laughing, and all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my thigh, and I knew right away it was Joyce's hand. She kept moving her hand up towards my crotch. I didn't know what to do; I was afraid that Sue might get mad if she knew what Joyce was doing. No one could see what Joyce was doing because of the bubbles and foam on the water. By this time she was rubbing my dick thought my suit and I was starting to get a hardon. Now it was Mike's turn, and he turned to me.

"Tom, truth, or dare?" Mike said to me.

I had a hard time deciding. 'If I say dare, he's going to make me take off my suit, and I have a boner. If I said truth, he's going to ask me an embarrassing question, so what's more embarrassing, me standing up taking my suit off with a hard dick or answering an embarrassing question?' 

"I'll say truth."

"Did you ever jack off in the school's shower?" Mike asked.

I couldn't remember if Mike was there the time when four or five of us jacked off. He could of hear about it later. If I lie, he can tell the truth, and if I tell the truth, it will be embarrassing. I'll take a chance and lie. 

"No, I have never jacked off in the school shower," I said.

"Did you forget the time five of us jacked off together? I think you have to stand up and take you speedo off." Mike asked.

All of the girls were laughing.

I wished I could lose my hardon right now. I stood up and slowly started sliding my speedo down my legs. The tip of my cock got caught on the waistband. I wasn't paying attention, and I keep moving my suit down. This action pulled my boner down until it popped loose from the waistband, and sprung up and down like a bouncing ball. Once my suit was down low enough, and my hard had stopped bouncing, I sat down, and my cock was below the waterline.

Joyce said, "Oh my, it has grown since I have last seen it."

After an hour or so of playing truth or dare, everyone was naked, and all the girls had sucked either Mikes's or me. We decided to end the game, and the party was over. On our way home, Joyce talked about how much fun the party was.

"I enjoyed it when you and Mike were showing your cocks. I think you are bigger than my boyfriend's cock, but I can't be sure until I suck yours. Did you and Mike jack off in the shower?" Joyce said.

"I do every time I take a shower, but I think you mean the school shower. We did it on a dare, and we were horny also." I said.

Joyce said, "What do you think if Mike, you, and I have a threesome? My boyfriend, a friend of his, and I did it, and it was fun. That was my first time doing it."

"Are you saying that was the first time you had a threesome or the first time you fucked?" I asked.

"That was the first time I had a threesome. My boyfriend took my cherry a couple of months before that," Joyce said.

"I don't want to lose my virginity to my cousin. Besides, Sue is expecting me to go with her to a party."

"Remember all the fun we had on the farm, and we didn't fuck. I could give you a blowjob while Mike fucks me. Tell Sue you're going out to dinner with your family, and you will meet up with her later. Our parents are going out to dinner tomorrow night, and we could use your camping trailer." Joyce replied.

"Joyce, you give me a hard-on talking about the fun we had on the farm. Alright, I'll call Mike to see if he's up for it."

Everythings set for Joyce, Mike, and me to get together. My family left to go out to dinner. Joyce and I stayed home on the pretest that we were going to a party. 

Before Mike arrived, Joyce came over to me and gave me a wet kiss. She reached down to my crock and started rubbing it through my pants. It did take long before I had a boner.

Joyce said, "Take your pants and underwear off."

"Shouldn't we wait for Mike?" I asked.

"I want to show you something before Mike gets here. You have to lay down on your bed  and pull your feet up to your butt."

I took my clothes off and lay down on the bed as Joyce told me. My hard cock was sticking straight up. Joyce came over close to me and took my cock in her hand. She started jacking me off, and she said, "Tom, relax and enjoy this feeling."

I could feel her figure touching my bunghole. It made me take a deep breath. She was moving her finger around my ass and if felt all wet with something. 

"What do you have on your finger?" I asked.

"Just some lubricant."

Joyce pushed her finger all the way into me and told me to relax. She was continuing to jack me off and then started to massage my prostate with her finger. All of a sudden, without warning, I began to shoot cum all over my belly. It was the most explosive climax I ever had. She slowly removed her finger and let go of my limp penis.


 After I caught my breath, I said, "Wow, that was amazing." 

Joyce got a wet washcloth and wiped the cum off my stomach and the lubricant off my ass. Mike called and said he would be there in half an hour. I told Mike that we would be in the camping trailer and to come there.

Joyce and I went out to the trailer and lay down on the bed waiting for Mike. We cuddled and talked about the time on the farm. 

 

Continued in Part Three
  

 

Published 
Written by morganhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments