Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Date Part 3

"A first meeting leads to unexpected results"

23
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

We met online months ago, total strangers. Just a man and a woman looking for some company. Kimmy messaged me. We started chatting. It ranged from how our day was to who we would like to have sex with. And everything in between. We eventually started to sext as well. We talked almost every day about anything and everything. We learned about each other's likes and dislikes. What our jobs were, friends, family and even hobbies. It was just like dating except I didn’t get to kiss her goodnight or give her a hug. I had never even heard her voice yet except in my mind. It was something I longed to do.

By chance in one of our daily chats, she’d mentioned she was coming through my town and I said if she was interested we could meet up. Kimmy was quick to agree to meet me. I was in a little bit of shock but more excited. Kimmy told me when she was coming to town and that she had a meeting, so she suggested coffee. I told her 'sure.'

I tend to keep my life private from family and friends. I don’t like sharing personal details about me. Especially about my dating or sex life. So no one knew I was going on a “blind date,” so to speak, on Friday.

My mom called on Thursday. She sounded distraught so I ran over to see what’s wrong. Mom saw me and started crying. After ten minutes of silence aside from sobbing, she finally broke down. She told me she had an affair with another man when I was younger. Dad had split town when he found out and we never heard from him again. This affair resulted in a pregnancy. So, as a result, I now have a younger sister. Mom said she couldn’t handle it. So my little sister was put up for adoption. Mom said she was never told what happened to her daughter/my sister.

Friday came along. I was waiting at the coffee shop we agreed on. She walked in but didn’t see me at first. I got up and started walking towards her. She smiled when she saw me.

I just got out, “Hi, Kimmy, nice...” I got cut off when she threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. Then she proceeded to kiss me on my lips. It was not a peck either. It was the kind that takes your breath away. LOTS of tongue!

Kimmy was apologetic for the extremely friendly greeting. “Bret, I’m so sorry for that. I was just so happy you were real.”

I told her not to be sorry, “I didn’t mind at all.”

We decided to forget about the pleasantries since we had told each other so much about ourselves and we walked to my car holding hands. Once we got to my place, it was like we’d always been together. The door closed, we embraced in a long passionate kiss, then I backed her against the wall. Her hands roamed from my chest to my back then grabbed my ass! Finally, she grabbed at the bulge in my jeans. I only partially noticed because my hands were roaming as well.

My hands went straight to her ass where I took a long tight grab of both cheeks, lifting her up a couple of inches then slowly back down. She had let out a slight moan while I was keeping my hands on her round yet firm derriere. My hand went down her thigh to the bottom of her short skirt. I started to pull her skirt up past the lace of her thigh-high pull-ups. The palm of my hand rubbed the damp fabric of her panties. My hand began to slowly slide her panties down to her knees. My fingers began to rub her bare shaven pussy which was quite wet, by the way.

Kimmy had unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my cock. She was stroking my cock like a pro while I rubbed her dripping wet pussy.

She got on her knees and in no time my whole cock was in her mouth. Her head was bobbing in and out. Spitting on it. Stroking it. God, she was going to make me cum. Kimmy sensed I was close. That gave her more of an incentive. “Gimme that cum; I want it in my mouth!” she cried.

“I’m so close,” I said. “Fuck, I’m cumming,” I blurted out. And with that, she took my cock and swallowed every bit of hot cum she could get out of my dick. I honestly thought she was trying to get me hard again but the gal said she loves the taste of cum - hers and anyone else’s.

Kimmy licked me clean. I led her to the couch and set her down. I opened her legs and buried my face in her pussy. My tongue went straight to her luscious folds that were already glistening with her sweet juices.

“Please don’t tease me,” she said. “I want that tongue in me! Eat my pussy, please!” she said with such conviction that I couldn’t say no. My fingers spread Kimmy’s tender lips and my tongue explored every crevice available.

Kimmy started to moan. It was barely noticeable. But I love to hear a woman moaning in pleasure. It turns me on like you wouldn’t believe. I wanted to hear more, so I continued to lick her pussy. Her moaning increased once my thumb rubbed her clit.

Kimmy jumped and said, “Ohmigod, Bret, please don’t stop!” So I continued, a thumb on her clit, my tongue in her pussy, along with two fingers deep inside fucking her tight pussy. “Please, Bret, I need to feel your cock in me. I want you to fuck me!” she begged.

I grabbed Kimmy’s hips, moved her towards the edge of the couch and slowly slid my cock into her waiting pussy.

“Oh, that feels so fucking fabulous. Please fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before,” she gasped. With that, I kept thrusting my cock in and out of her sweet, tight pussy. It wasn’t long before I heard, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming. Don’t stop. Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Kimmy had cum all over my cock and wasn’t about to stop. She had two more orgasms right on top of the first. Her pussy tightened around my cock so tight that it started my own orgasm; I grabbed her tight and released my hot load of cum deep inside her pussy.

“Kimmy, that was incredible. I ’ve never cum like that before.” Exhausted, I grabbed a blanket and covered us both as we drifted off into sleep on the couch, holding each other tight.

Kimmy was gone when I woke up. I couldn’t believe it. I thought we had a deeper connection than just a one-night stand. All this just put me in a mood. I decided to go to the range to relax and clear my head with a little gun therapy. My mom called me late in the afternoon. She needed to see me. She had something to tell me. I finished my next few rounds and headed over to her house.

I got to my mom’s house and she had a drink waiting. She told me to sit down.

I asked, “What’s wrong? "Why do you look worried?"

She asked me if I remembered our conversation from the past week. I said, ”About me having a sister? Yes, I remember, why?”

My mom started to cry. “Well, she found me. Your sister found me and she’s here,” she sobbed. She called to her.

She walked out from the kitchen. This beautiful woman appeared in the doorway. Wait...she looks familiar. No, it can’t be! It is! My sister is here and her name is Kimmy. The same Kimmy I got to know very intimately last night. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was in shock.

The only thing I could say was, “Hi, Sis, nice to meet you after all this time. With that, I gave her a hug. She leaned in to hug me.

She whispered, ”Please let me explain, but not here.” I acknowledged her.

We sat for a while talking about where she grew up and her adoptive parents. We were just learning all about each other. She had done well for herself. My mom was overjoyed to have her kids together. She said she was going to turn in because it was a long day. Overwhelmed, I think she said. She told us to lock up and that we could stay and talk if we wanted to.

We said, “Okay, we will.”

After mom went upstairs Kimmy apologized, ”I want to explain. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you why I was in town.” Kimmy continued, ”I had found my adoption records, so I could find out where Mom lived. I swear, I didn’t know I had a brother. I wanted to get to know my Mom.”

I believed her. We shared a hug and an extended deep kiss on the lips. I couldn’t believe I was talking to my little sister when, the night before, we were fucking each other's brains out. It felt wrong, but in the same token, it felt so right.

“Bret, I’m sorry I didn’t leave you a note or anything when I left. I needed to clear my head. I was nervous and freaking out about today.”

I replied, “It was okay.” There is a lot of stigma about brothers and sisters having a relationship. I’ve given up on caring about what strangers think. I only care about making me happy. And if having a relationship with my sister makes me happy then I’m going to do it. Now I need to see how she feels.

We’d been up all night talking. I still hadn’t been able to find out how she felt about what happened last night. No amount of hinting could get it out of her. I guess a point-blank question it is. “Kimmy, about what happened last night. Do you regret it now, knowing we are brother and sister?” I asked.

She looked at me blankly, shaking her head. “I… I… I don’t know…” she whispered. She got up and ran out the front door.

Mom was coming down the stairs and saw her bolt outside. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

I said, “I don’t know. We were talking all night. It might have been too much too soon. She may be overwhelmed. I’ll go get her.”

I ran out chasing her down the street. “Kimmy, what’s wrong? Mom is worried.”

She was crying, “I can’t see Mom like this. I can’t look her in the eyes knowing we slept together.”

I tried telling her it was our life; Mom just wanted her children to be happy. We walked for a while. We ended up a few blocks from my place. I texted Mom telling her we’d be home in a little bit, that I was showing Kimmy my place. We’d go out for lunch when we got back.

We got back to my place. As soon as the door closed, it was like a switch went off in Kimmy. She was no longer my sister. She was my date from the night before. She pinned me against the wall, kissing me. Her hands were all over me. She was unbuttoning my jeans, her hands grabbing for my cock. She released it from my boxers and quickly swallowed my throbbing member. Kimmy gagged on my cock. Her saliva was dripping all over it. She couldn’t get enough.

I pulled her up and kissed her, our tongues dancing with each other. My hands grabbed her ass cheeks and I lifted her up. Kimmy wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to my bed kissing her the whole way till we fell on the bed.

My hands grabbed her sweatpants and panties. In one swift motion, they were off. And within seconds her wet slit was filled by my cock, pounding away.

“Fuck me, Bret. Please don’t stop! I need you!” she moaned. “Fuck your baby sister, fuck her good! Show her how good her big brother really is!” Her moans got louder. I slowed down, but with every moan, I thrust in harder. “Oh fuck, yes! More!” she cried.

Kimmy wrapped her legs around me, not letting go. She rolled herself over so that she was on top riding my cock hard and fast. “Yes, you’re so deep in me!” Kimmy yelled.

I was getting close. I grabbed her hips to hold on to. Kimmy grabbed my balls and started to massage them, feeling my cum building. That was all it took. I felt my cum erupt as I groaned, “Kimmy, I’m cumming!”

Kimmy moaned, “Bret, I’m cumming too!”

While she waited for the shower to heat up, I snuck up behind her, my fingers deep in her pussy, which dripped a mixture of our juices. Kimmy spun around and sat up on the sink, opened her legs and let me feast on her pussy. My tongue went deep in while my two fingers rubbed her G-spot, my thumb on her clit. It didn’t take long before she had another orgasm, cumming all in my mouth while I licked it all up.

We both jumped in the shower, lathering us up, rubbing, kissing, and fondling each other's bodies. My cock was hard again. I rubbed her pussy and slid it into her pussy while she was pressed against the wall. My hands grabbed her breasts as she bent over to get more of my cock in her.

“Ohmigod, brother. Fuck me deep; please don’t stop!” she moaned. Her pussy was so tight it wasn’t going to be long before I would cum again. “Bret, you are so deep. Please cum in me, big brother,” she begged.

With that kind of encouragement, it was hard not to stop. Kimmy’s begging pushed me over the edge and I filled her pussy with a load of cum like she begged for. We held each other under the hot water.

We got out and dried off. Then we lay at the edge of the bed. As we lay on the bed exhausted, our breathing and heartbeats were returning to normal. I looked at Kimmy. She looked at me and whispered, “I love you, big brother.”

I replied, “I love you, little sister.” We sealed it with a kiss.

Then we both said in unison, “What are we going to tell Mom?”

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments