Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Date Part 4

"Kimmy and Bret have a decision to make"

19
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We lay in bed for what seemed like hours.  In reality, only a few minutes.  Thinking about our dilemma.  I had just had sex with my sister…again!  We had just met the other day, unaware that we were related.  We had sex the night before, then we found out we were brother and sister. Then we actually ended up in bed screwing again.

Now, here was the problem: do we tell Mom, and how do we do it?   We needed time to think.  I called Mom and said Kimmy had fallen asleep crying and I didn’t want to wake her, so I changed our lunch plans for dinner.  I’d call her when Kimmy got up.

We needed to get dressed.  Kimmy didn’t have any extra clothes here.  I grabbed what she was wearing and threw it in the wash.  We’d be here long enough to get them dried before we needed to meet Mom.  I got Kimmy something of mine to wear until hers were ready.  We talked while her clothes were getting washed and dried.

“Kimmy, what do we tell Mom?  Or, do we even tell her what we did?” I asked

“Bret, I have no idea.  Telling Mom her children had sex with each other, not once but twice, is not going to be easy,” she replied.

I gave Kimmy a drink and went to grab her clothes from the dryer.  I handed Kimmy her clothes to change into and went to my bedroom to change my clothes.

“What?  You’re going to be shy now? After all we’ve done in the past two days, you’re going to your room? Why can’t we get dressed in the same room?” she asked.

I kept walking to my room without saying a word.  I was still comprehending what we had done and what we needed to do.  I got my jeans on and sat at the edge of the bed, just thinking.  We need to tell Mom, but I need to have Kimmy once more, I thought to myself.

“Hey, Bret, are you going to answer me or what?" Kimmy yelled.

“What? Sorry, just thinking about things,” I said.

“Bret, look at me! What’s up with you?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

“I can’t tell Mom what we did. It would kill her if she knew.  But I can’t stop wanting you either,” I said.

“I’m so glad you said that,” she said.  With that, Kimmy pounced on me, pinning me on the bed, kissing me deeply.  Her hands roamed my chest, down to the bulge in my jeans.  She slid off me, stopping at my jeans to unbutton them.  She pulled them off me.  Then her mouth devoured my cock.  Up and down, her hand stroking right along with it.  Kimmy left my raging hard-on while she climbed on top of me.

She slowly lowered her tight, wet and dripping pussy on my cock.   Well, she teased me a little, slowly sliding in, then pulling out. After a few times of this, my hips thrust up to get my cock into her.  She realized that I needed my cock in her.  So, she impaled herself on my rock-hard cock and we both moaned, loudly.  Her nails dug into my chest while she rode my cock.  I felt her pussy tighten. I took my thumb to her clit to speed up her orgasm.  It didn’t take long. 

“Oh my God!  I’m cumming,” she moaned.

With that, she fell on top of me.  So, I wrapped my arms around her and rolled.  I ended up on top.  I hadn’t cum yet, so I pulled out of her pussy, dripping her juices for me.  I made sure I was good and wet before I lifted her thighs and pulled her ass cheeks apart.  I slowly entered her ass.  Kimmy didn’t realize it until I was in her.  Her orgasm had put her in a state of euphoria and she wasn’t aware of anything till I was pounding my cock in her ass. 

“God, that feels fantastic, Bret! Please don’t stop. I want you to cum in my ass,” she begged.

I rotated a couple of fingers in her pussy with my thumb on her clit to keep her off guard.  She was loving everything I did.  Kimmy reached down and started rubbing my balls.  I was getting close but that almost sent me over the edge.  I guess I deserved that from earlier.  My hand withdrew from her pussy and I placed both hands on her hips to hold onto them.  My hips went faster.  I was on the verge of cumming in Kimmy’s tight ass.  She rubbed her clit and started to orgasm herself.

‘Oh yes! That's it! Oh fuck...Yes! I’m cumming on your cock, Bret!” she cried.

That was enough for me to release my hot load of cum.  I thrust harder, slower and deeper, cumming in her ass.

“Oh, yes! Cum in me, big brother.  I feel your cock pulsating in me.”

We finished our climax together and Kimmy drifted off into sleep still holding onto me. Well, I guess I wore Kimmy out.  I lay in bed half asleep and my mind was going a mile a minute. 

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

I heard the door open but I wasn’t quick enough to get out of bed before Mom caught a glimpse of us in bed together.

“What’s going on in here?”

“Mom! What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I could ask you the same thing,” she replied.

“Mom, let me explain…”

“I’m waiting.”

“Yeah, that’s all I had ready,”  I said.

I pulled her into the living room to explain.  I told her everything.  We didn’t mean for this to happen.  But we shared a connection before we knew about our real connection.  We couldn’t change the fact we had sex multiple times already and we were not going to stop.  We hoped she would accept it.

She didn’t seem upset.  Quite the opposite.  Intrigued, you might say. 

“So, you’re saying that even though you are brother and sister you had sex with each other?’ she asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“Well then, if that is the case, I want to know if you are bigger and better than your father ever was.”

“What?  You can’t be serious!”

“Most definitely I am.  Just because I am your mom doesn’t mean I’m dead.  I miss sex.  I need to feel a nice hard cock in me once in a while too.  Besides, who do you think was my first?  It was my older brother too. That’s why I’m not as upset as you think I should be. 

“Now drop your pants so I can feel your cock in me, son.”

I was in a state of shock but still had all my wits about me. 

“Okay, Mom, but you need to do this my way.”

I ran to the dresser drawer and pulled out what I needed.

“Please put this on, just for now,” I said.

“A blindfold?”

“Yes, but it’s for me.  Right now, I can’t think I’m fucking my mom.  I need to think it is just a random woman.  Not seeing your eyes will help me.  Please, Mom.”

“Okay, deal.”

With that, she slipped the blindfold over her eyes.  I slowly stripped Mom out of her shirt and blouse.  She looked fantastic in her bra, panties and thigh-high stockings.  She had the body of a twenty-year-old.  Damn, Mom.  I took her bra off and slid her panties down her gorgeous tanned supple legs and bent her over the couch and I entered my mom’s pussy.  Her pussy was really tight but it felt good.  She was enjoying my cock as well; she was starting to moan,

“Oh yes!  Fuck your mom; make me cum!  Bret, you are so much bigger than your dad was.  And so much better at fucking me too!”

Little did I know, we were being watched.  Kimmy had emerged from the bedroom and was watching us fuck on the couch.  Kimmy snuck up behind me and whispered in my ear.

“How does Mom’s pussy feel?”

“Why don’t you try for yourself?” I whispered back

Kimmy grabbed my cock and slid it out of Mom, then she proceeded to start eating her pussy out.  I pulled Kimmy’s panties to the side and slid my cock, covered in Mom’s juices, into her waiting pussy. 

Mom slid her blindfold down and looked back to see the both of us and smiled.  Mom told me to slide Kimmy’s panties off and fuck her.  I slid her panties off, then I put my cock back into her waiting, dripping wet pussy.  I handed Mom her panties, from which she deeply inhaled the musky scent.  Mom told me to fuck her hard; she wanted to hear her moan.  Kimmy started licking Mom’s pussy again.  Her licking made Mom orgasm all over Kimmy’s face.

Mom wanted to taste Kimmy’s pussy and watch her suck my cock but only after I fucked her again.  So we headed to the bedroom.  I started fucking Mom’s pussy, then pulled out dripping wet for Kimmy to lick off.  I slid back into Mom while Kimmy shared Mom’s pussy juice with me in a long deep kiss.

Kimmy climbed on top of Mom on the bed.  They began to kiss and fondle each other.  I went behind them and began fucking Kimmy, who was on top.  Then, I pulled out and slid into Mom.  I continued fucking both of them, switching between both pussies until I was ready to explode.  When I did cum, I started with Kimmy’s tight hole.  After a few spasms, I pulled out and finished in Mom's wet hole. 

I was still hard so I kept fucking Mom as my cum dripped out of Kimmy’s pussy and oozed into Mom’s pussy while I continued to fuck her.  Kimmy and Mom continued to kiss while Kimmy rubbed Mom's clit.  I rubbed Kimmy’s clit and they both came, simultaneously.  Kimmy’s cum dripped down on my hand while Mom came all over my slowly softening cock. 

I pulled out and climbed onto the bed in between the two of them.  I gave them both a deep sensual kiss.  Then they did the same.  My arms wrapped around both of them.  I held both my girls tight as we drifted into a sex-induced slumber. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments