Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Family Lover

"A stud for the family."

62
8 Comments 8
17.9k Views 17.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Have you ever considered bringing an outside lover into your family? My wife and I actually did, and we all find it most enjoyable. Our ‘family’ lover, Bobby, cuckolds me with both my wife and my sixteen-year-old daughter, activity I enjoy watching. Not only does he fuck the two of them, but he is also bisexual, so he fucks me as well.

I’m Brad, a forty-year-old married man with a slightly younger wife, Clara. I’m about five-foot-eight-inches tall, weigh one-hundred sixty, and Clara is five-four. We are both in pretty good shape, but Clara has nice legs, big tits, and a bubble butt. She gives off a sexual vibe that men can’t help but respond to.

Bobby, who has become our family lover, is a big sexy outlaw biker. He is a real stallion,

To begin: Clara has been a hot wife for a few years now. She was introduced to this pleasure by her brother’s wife. Once a week they would dress and go out together to find men to fuck. Bobby met my wife at a bar one evening when the two of them were out on their weekly mission to pick up horny men.

Clara and her sis-in-law frequented a nearby Holiday Inn lounge on weeknights. There were always plenty of men available, traveling salesman types away from home looking for action. They always found what they were seeking, and the men had hotel rooms they could retire to for sex, which made it convenient.

Clara would come home from these outings tipsy and well-fucked, smelling of sex, ready for me to eat her out and then fuck her myself. I enjoyed the taste of her pussy cream mixed with a load of man juice from her stud. Fucking her sloppy pussy was always a treat. This was something we enjoyed regularly and were both content with.

Then she met Bobby one night. Bobby changed her, and when she finally returned home the next morning after their first session, she told me in detail what had happened.

Although Carla met him at the Holiday Inn bar, Bobby was not a traveler. He was a local man on the prowl for slutty wives, and he knew the bar was a place they liked to frequent.

“The minute he looked at me, I knew he was going to fuck me,” Carla told me when she returned home, her pussy full of his cum.

“He was very direct,” she chuckled, “didn’t waste any time.”

~~~

She told me how he came on to her right away, sat down next to her and placed his hand high on her stocking leg. She was shocked at first, but after checking him out she spread her legs to give him better access and he moved his hand higher.

“My, you are really bold,” she told him.

“My name is Bobby. I see what I want, and I go for it,” he replied.

“So do I, and you can call me Clara,” Clara whispered as she moved her hand to his crotch.

He smiled, took her by the hand, and led her to the elevators. He punched the button for his floor and once the doors closed pulled her close and began French kissing her. Once inside his suite, he began unbuttoning her top, removing it and then grasped her bare braless tits, giving them a squeeze. She used her hands to undo his belt and jeans, then reached in and cradled his cock and balls.

He forced her down on her knees and fed his hardening cock to her mouth. Clara licked and sucked as he held her head with both hands. A minute later he lifted her up and threw her down on the bed. He began disrobing and soon he was completely naked.

He stood before her in all his naked glory, and she thought to herself what a magnificent body he has. His cock was thick and long. Having already removed her top, he unfastened her miniskirt and slid it off. Since she wasn’t wearing panties, this left her nude except for her stockings, garters, heels and a necklace.

Clara’s pussy was flooding with cream. Bobby dropped to his knees and brought his face to her crotch. He began eating her out, his lips moving up and down, his tongue thrusting deep into her pussy. She experienced her first orgasm a minute later, but Bobby didn’t stop. He continued to tongue her cunt until she orgasmed again.

He turned her over on her stomach and spanked her butt, delivering painful slaps. Then he rolled her back over and shoved three fingers inside her. After two orgasms and a spanking, she was hungry to be fucked.

“Give it to me, Bobby, fuck my pussy with your big cock,” she begged.

“Ready for it, are you?” he laughed.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders and lined his hard cock up with the slit between her legs. He started with just the head of his tool, short-dicking her in and out. She moaned in pleasure.

He quickly moved on to shoving his big cock all the way in, causing Carla to moan even louder. He fucked her hard and fast, causing her to cum over and over until finally, he unloaded a big wad of cum deep in her pussy.

That first fuck session was just the beginning. An hour later he fucked her again. She called me about midnight to tell me she wouldn’t be home until morning. She was having too much fun to leave.

“It was the best fuck I’ve ever had,” she confessed, “and I want more.”

~~~

She arrived home just as I was leaving for work.

“Did you have a good time?” I asked her.

“That doesn’t even begin to describe it,” she answered, “I’ll tell you all about it this evening.”

That evening Carla described her session with Bobby in detail. It turned me on to hear it, the more she talked the harder my cock got.

“I’d love to watch you two,” I told her.

“Yes, that’s the plan going forward,” she replied, “Bobby wants you with us at our next meeting, which will be Saturday evening. So do I. You need to see for yourself what a stud he is. Things have changed. No longer will I be cruising the Holiday Inn for men,” she continued, “From now on it’s going to be Bobby, all Bobby, all the time, although he mentioned sometimes bringing some friends when we get together.”

Clara couldn’t invite him to our house because our teenage daughter would be in and out. So the plan was for the two of us to meet Bobby at his apartment Saturday at nine pm. I was apprehensive but also excited. Carla was stepping up her game.

Saturday evening rolled around, and Carla took a while getting dressed for our meeting. She really went all out and looked like a woman on the make. She made it clear that my role was to be one of subservience to both her and Bobby and when I asked her what that meant she was vague.

“We will just have to see, won’t we?” she answered me.

Though our daughter Misty has always been suspicious of her mom’s extra-curricular activities on certain weeknights, she sensed we were up to something special when she found out I would be accompanying her on a Saturday evening. She tried to question us without appearing too nosy, but we simply told her we were going out to a club.

We arrived at Bobby’s apartment promptly at nine and he welcomed us both. He was dressed in black jeans and a muscle t-shirt. He was handsome, dark-haired with a stubble beard, muscular but not overly so. He looked like a sex-machine. As soon as we were in the door Clara approached to hug him, melting in his powerful arms. Then she said something that surprised me.

“I brought my sissy husband so he can see how a real man fucks his wife,” Clara announced.

'Sissy? Me? Where did that come from?'

I took a seat and watched Bobby give Clara a long, deep French kiss, and as he did so I began to get turned on. This surprised me, as I’d never been attracted to a man before, but I felt an immediate sexual attraction to Bobby. And his kissing of Clara made it even stronger. I almost wished I could trade places with her.

'Now I know what it’s like to be gay,' I thought to myself as my cock stirred.

It was a strange sensation for me, looking at Bobby and thinking of him sexually. It was as if I needed to let my mind go to where it wanted.  I could imagine myself as a girl giving myself to him, and I let myself enjoy the feeling.

Bobby forced Clara to her knees in front of him. She reached to unbuckle his jeans and pull them down. He wasn’t wearing briefs and she cradled his package with both hands. She licked his shaft, then his balls, then finally wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. She looked at me to see my reaction and paused for a second.

“I can tell this turns you on,” she announced with a knowing smile on her lips, “Would you like to try it?”

I did turn me on, a whole lot, and yes, I was eager to put my lips around his cock.

“Come on over, sissy-boy,” Bobby added, “The more the merrier.”

I left my chair and crawled over to join Clara in front of Bobby. I took his cock in my mouth and was transformed, surprised by how much I wanted it. I made eye contact with Clara as I sucked and she gave me a cruel smile while standing to remove Bobby’s shirt then his jeans. He did have a beautiful body and a much larger cock than mine.

I took as much of his cock as I could. Bobby placed his hands on my head and pulled me into him. I grabbed his naked ass and squeezed. My first sex with a man was wonderful. I briefly thought of how much I had been missing not to have engaged in this before.

“Take off your clothes,” Clara ordered me, “Let Bobby see your pathetic tool.”

I stood and disrobed. My cock, although much smaller than Bobby’s, was fully hard. Both Clara and Bobby laughed. Then Bobby went to work on Clara.

Until now, I had never actually watched Clara being fucked by a real man. He used her every way a man can use a woman. He squeezed her tits, tongued her pussy, fingered her cunt and her ass. He lubed up his cock, kneeled over her chest and squeezed her tits together to fuck them. As he used her she made sure to tell me how good it was.

“Mmmmmm, so good, so good,” she moaned.

After a few minutes of this foreplay, during which Clara had orgasmed repeatedly, Bobby raised her legs over his shoulders and begin to fuck her. She screamed in ecstasy.

“Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck my pussy, give me what I need,” she moaned.

Bobby fucked her for five or six minutes before pumping a big load of cum into her pussy. She moaned with each stroke he delivered. When he was finished, he collapsed on top of her for a minute, then rolled over on his back and lay next to her.

With a smirk on her face, Clara looked over at me and ordered me to clean them both up.

“Start with Bobby’s cock,” she commanded me.

I crawled over to Bobby and began licking his cock, then taking him inside my mouth. I could taste his cum mixed with Clara’s pussy cream. He smiled at me in a mocking way and began verbally teasing me.

“Suck it good, sissy boy, I may want to fuck your wife again.”

“Do you ever fuck a sissy, Bobby?” Clara asked, “because I know where there is one you could breed if you felt like it.”

“Oh yeah, I love to fuck a sissy’s ass, and show him who’s in charge,” Bobby answered.

“Come over here and suck the cum out of my pussy,” Clara told me, “that’s something you are good at.”

I moved between Clara’s outstretched legs and started tonguing her pussy, enjoying more of their juices mixed together.

I felt Bobby move behind me and then his naked body touching mine. It felt good. His cock had regained its hardness and I felt him rubbing my ass with it. He reached over and grabbed a tube of lube from the table and squirted a generous amount on his tool.

Ashleycooper23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashleycooper23

'Oh my god, he’s going to fuck me!' I thought.

He spread my butt cheeks and I felt his cock begin to enter my ass. It hurt at first but as I relaxed, he continued to penetrate me deeper. Clara urged him on as his speed increased.

“Fuck him, Bobby, fuck him good, fuck his ass-pussy, that’s what he really needs,” she hissed as she began fingering herself.

At some point, his strokes stopped hurting and began to feel good. I knew right away I would want more of this in the future. A short time later his strokes became harder and quicker, and he unloaded his cum into my “pussy” as Clara called it.

We wrapped up after resting a few minutes and Clara and I, both of us well-fucked, made our way back home.

We continued these sessions with Bobby on a weekly basis. Clara enjoys watching him fuck me when he finishes with her. She eggs him on to really pound me. I’ve really learned to enjoy it; in fact, I now look forward to it. I’m queer for Bobby. I love when he fucks my ass-pussy. He’s a real man, just what a sissy-boy needs. I’m really into him. I love our tongue kisses. I pretend I am a girl when I submit to him. I lick his body all over; his chest, inside his thighs, his balls and the shaft of his manly cock. I love the feel of his hard naked body as he uses me. He has been our lover for over a year and turned us both into real sluts. I’m a real cock-lover now.

Then Clara came up with a new idea. My lovely shy daughter, Misty, had just turned sixteen. She is slender with a sexy body and very feminine. Misty was still a virgin and Carla wanted her first sexual experience to be with someone who would make it wonderful for her. Carla’s first sexual experience as a teenager didn’t go well.

“The boy didn’t know what he was doing, and neither did I,” Carla told me.

Despite their age difference, Carla has decided it’s time to introduce Misty to Bobby. My wife asked, “why should we have all the fun?”

 I told Clara I loved the idea of watching Bobby fuck our daughter. Older men fucking young girls has always been a fantasy, and most men wouldn’t pass up the chance to enjoy a teenage girl’s pussy, especially if she were a virgin. And I’m so queer for Bobby that the thought of sharing both my wife and daughter with him, along with my ass, was a super turn-on.

The next day Clara spoke with Misty and told her there was a man she wanted her to meet.

“He’s handsome, sexy, and will treat you well. I’ve shown him your photos and he’s dying to meet you.”

She showed him some clothed pictures of Bobby, along with one of him shirtless. Misty looked at them carefully.

“He looks like he’s in his thirties,” Misty said, “kind of old for a teenage girl.”

“I think you will find older men are more respectful and considerate,” Clara replied, “Also they are more patient, not always in such a hurry. They are much more attuned to what a teenage girl wants and needs than boys your age. I think you know what I’m saying,” Clara continued, giving her a wink.

Misty was silent for a couple of minutes as she continued to study Bobby’s photos.

“It sounds like you want him to fuck me,” Misty said, “but I’m a virgin, you know.”

Clara shrugged, “You could do worse for your first experience.”

“Okay. I’ll go on a date with him,” she said at last, “Fix it up, but I can’t promise I’ll give him what he wants.”

Clara arranged for Bobby to come by our house the following Saturday evening for their “date”, and rather than have them go off together we would turn over our den to them. Meanwhile, we would leave so they would have the house to themselves. That was what we told Misty, but we had a slightly different plan. After Bobby arrived and we introduced him to Misty, we planned to drive off as though we were going out, but we would park a block away and walk back to our patio. We could sit with a perfect view of our den and see all that transpired, but with the exterior lights off we would be invisible to Bobby and Misty.

Misty and Clara went shopping Saturday morning to get a new outfit for her evening with Bobby. They came home with garters, hose, a miniskirt and stiletto heels, plus new makeup. While they were out they stopped by for a Brazilian wax treatment, a mother-daughter special offered at half price. The week before Clara had taken Misty to her gynecologist to obtain a birth-control prescription.

Although Misty had seemed somewhat reluctant when Clara first proposed the “date”, it was apparent she was warming up to the idea. She seemed excited and wanted to try on her new garments as soon as they returned home.

Bobby wasn’t due to arrive until nine, but Misty started getting ready early. She put on her new miniskirt and a revealing top. Clara advised her to leave off her panties and her bra, and she did. She wore black seamed stockings supported by a garter belt, and stiletto heels. She looked like a girl who planned on getting fucked.

When Bobby arrived, we both warmly greeted him and led him to the den where Misty was waiting. She stood up as he entered and offered her hand. Bobby took her hand and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments