Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 1: "The Pines" (Sluts in the Sun)

""... the family members normally only play with each other.""

6
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
5.7k words 5.7k words

As we made our way back to our room, Barb was silent as she held the envelope and once we were in our room again, she quickly looked at the room service menu before calling to order us breakfast. She said that the food should be delivered within thirty minutes and she reminded me to call The Pines Nudist Resort while she took a long hot shower.

Once she closed the bathroom door, I called The Pines to reserve the “Glamor Tent” for five nights starting on Saturday for the three of us. I spoke with Gina, who is one of the owners, and made the reservation before we had a rather interesting conversation.

She asked me if we had read the facts about the resort especially that guests were allowed to have sex in public almost anywhere in the resort and that they welcomed members in the BDSM community. When I responded that all three of us had not only read it but that was the reason we wanted to spend five days there. She then asked what the three of us were into sexually and I felt no reason whatsoever to be coy with her. I explained that all three of us were bisexual swingers, enjoyed watching and being watched along with BDSM play. She sounded excited and then asked me a series of questions.

She first explained that on weekends their resort mainly catered to couples, women and a very limited number of single males to prevent problems. Then she asked, “We have a ‘members only’ list that we use to alert them to special news. I was wondering if you could send me photos of the three of you before tomorrow morning along with a one-paragraph description of the three of you?” I told her that she’d have the email and photos before she woke up the next morning.

She then asked, “Normally, on weekdays very few lone males stay here because the chance of them getting ‘lucky’ is far less than on weekends. So would the three of you be alright if I spread the word that you’ll be staying here on for three weekdays to attract some single males?” I told her that all three of us are very open to single males so that would be fine. Before we ended the call she said, “My husband, Brad and I will be really looking forward to meeting the three of you!”

When we left The Westin Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center in Kansas City on Saturday morning for our five-day stay at the nudist resort in northeastern Missouri, the three of us were full of anticipation since the owners had shared our homemade porn videos and photos with their members. On the three hour drive, I explained nudist “etiquette” meant you always carried a personal towel to sit on when you were with others. Linda and Barb were fine with that but were far more anxious about what would happen sexually due to the fact that their members were already aware that three bisexual freaks would be arriving.

As we drove, Barb, Linda and I discussed our new three-way relationship along with the dynamics of it. Linda restated that she would like it if she and I could see each other twice a month with approval from Barb. She also wanted Barb to visit her in Des Moines, whenever her schedule in graduate school would allow it and Barb liked that idea. I suggested that if I wasn't on a trip related to my pro-wrestling career, all three of us could together whenever Barb could make it Des Moines.

As the drive continued, I told both of them to expect constant attention from others from the minute that we arrived at the campground, especially from the males wanting to play with them at some point. Linda joked, "Maybe, we should just schedule a gangbang for Barb and myself."

I laughed before saying, "I'd suggest at least two gangbangs."

Barb became serious before she added, "We could do one this afternoon and one tonight."

When we were about an hour away from the campground, there was a sign announcing an upcoming rest area so I suggested that we take a thirty-minute break from driving which sounded fine to Barb and Linda. There were no other cars in the small rest area so we sat at a picnic table in the shade to talk. As we chatted, I suggested that both of them might want to smoke one of the 420 joints that Kim had given us the previous night to help them relax a bit. Barb immediately went to the car to retrieve the bag. She pulled out a joint and lit it up before sharing with us.

As we smoked, Linda asked Barb when she had promised to call the owners of the campground and Barb pulled out her cell phone after saying, "Now, since we're an hour away." She dialed the number and had a brief conversation with Gina to let her know that we'd see her in one hour. When she ended the call, Barb started laughing because Rhonda told her everyone wanted to meet us.

We smoked one more joint before leaving the rest area for the short drive and as we drove they kissed each other in the back seat. At some point, they stripped off their T-shirts to put on the "Pussy Posse" shirts that Ave gave them the night before. When we pulled into the resort, we followed the signs to the office to check-in for our stay.

As we entered the office, Gina and Brad were both nude and waiting for us. Gina welcomed each of us first with a kiss on the mouth, then Brad kissed Linda and Barb before shaking hands with me. Rhonda asked me to fill out the paperwork while Brad briefed us on what awaited us for the next five days.

He said, "The videos and photos that you shared with us have really had an impact here and there's a lot of horny people waiting to meet you. If anyone gets too pushy just let one of us know and we'll deal with them. We also have some members that have agreed to watch out for you and we'll introduce them to you later today. The 'Glamping tent' is ready for you and after you get your stuff inside we'll take you for a tour in our golf carts. I should tell you about 'Alpha Annie' who's the unofficial activity director and who will be one of the ones watching out for you. She's a force of nature but she's a nice person once you get to know her."

Rhonda then pointed out where the "Glamping tent" (actually a very fancy yurt) was and then said they'd pick us up in thirty-minutes for the golf cart tour. As the three of us moved some of our things into the yurt, the loudspeaker for the campground went on, "This is Gina and I want to let you all know that Linda, Barb, and Kevin have arrived for their stay with us. John and I will be taking them on a tour of the grounds in about thirty-minutes so wave us down if you want to say hello to them."

The three of us started laughing because we were being treated like porn stars rather than just three depraved sluts. I suggested that we needed to get naked except for sneakers and put on sunscreen immediately because it was about to get interesting. After removing our clothes, moving some stuff inside the yurt, then locking our valuables in my car... We all applied sunscreen to each other, making sure none was applied to our sexual parts just to be safe.

We moved my folding lawn chairs onto the deck around the yurt as we waited for Brad and Gina, who arrived within ten minutes. Barb sat next to Gina in her golf cart, Linda sat with Brad in his golf cart and I sat behind them. They first drove us to "The Pines" which is the wooded and most natural area of the campground. Once we arrived, our hosts showed us around on a brief walking tour before things took a not unexpected turn as we parked in a clearing of trees.

As we exited the golf carts, Gina pulled a large ground tarp from the back of her golf cart. Then, with Barb assisting, spread it out for all five of us to sit on while we talked and listened to the birds. Within ten minutes, Barb and Gina were in a torrid sixty-nine position with Gina on top. Brad was licking and fingering Linda's pussy as I sucked on her tits before he also started sucking my hard cock. The entire scene lasted almost forty minutes and was a great way to start our stay there.

After everyone had climaxed, we resumed the tour of the grounds while guests flagged us down to introduce themselves. There were some guests who really got our attention including a short anorexic woman named Brenda in her early forties, a fifty-something black male called King Dong for obvious reasons, a beautiful pregnant woman named Mary and a Japanese couple named Katashi and Asuka (the female) appeared to be in her early twenties while the male had to have been sixty.

Brad and Gina dropped us at our "Glamping tent" and suggested after we were ready to walk over to the swimming pool to relax. We decided to take a cool shower in the group shower room then reapply some sunscreen before walking to the pool. After the shower, we returned to our yurt where there was a muscular and tall woman sitting in one of our lawn chairs waiting for us, along with a golf cart parked outside.  As we approached her, she stood up and she must have been six-feet-five-inches tall.  She looked like a female version of “Conan the Barbarian.” 

She hugged each of us and said, "I'm Alpha Annie, let's go inside to plan some adventures for today and tomorrow." She had a deep voice along with some masculine traits probably from steroids bodybuilders use but she still looked amazing. After we were inside the three women reclined on the bed while I sat in a chair. Annie asked for a cold beer and I got one for each of us. 

After she drank the beer down in three gulps, she explained that there were more campers this weekend than they normally have and that was because many were hoping to have sex with at least one of us. She then said, "We want the three of you to have fun, hunt down whoever you want to play with. But we also want to please as many of the other guests as possible, so the question is how we do that?"

Barb replied, "We did discuss the possibility of having a gangbang this afternoon and maybe one tonight. The problem with that is that it wouldn't really involve the other women."

Linda jumped in to say, "We could do a gangbang this afternoon, then an all-women event tonight after supper and another gangbang tomorrow."

I said, “What if we did a 'Meet and Greet' interview with you as the interviewer that included questions from the other guests for about thirty-minutes which would evolve into a group play session for anyone that wanted to be watched?"

All three of them liked my idea and Annie said, "Let's do that but it will take about one hour to put it organize the right way." She then called Gina in the office asking her to have the nine other volunteers that were watching out for us to meet at our yurt in ten minutes and then announce the event to start at two-thirty.

Annie looked at her watch before saying, "It's almost one-thirty now so let's have some fun with this and plan for this to begin in one hour.  After I tell the others what I want them to do, we'll get the three of you ready.  We'll put sunscreen on all of you, put slave collars on you then I'll do some 'body writing' on you with lipstick for the event."

Within five minutes the other volunteers arrived and after Annie introduced us all to each other, Annie told them exactly how she wanted the area set-up and what she needed which included the portable sound system from the campground and two picnic tables placed next to each other with plenty of cushions. She also wanted an area that was fifty feet by fifty feet near the swimming pool where nobody would be sitting.  Just before the others were about to leave, Rhonda made the announced the "Meet and Greet" event over the sound system adding, "Don't forget to bring sunscreen, rubbers and cold beverages!"

Annie received a phone call from Gina who wanted to know if  Brad could do a video recording of just the interview portion of the "Meet and Greet" with no footage of any sexual play and we agreed that it was fine.

Annie asked if any of us were nervous, both Barb and Linda said that they were so she offered each of them a "magic pill" to get them in the mood. They both swallowed the pill before Barb grabbed a large bottle of anal lube for us to share. Annie then asked if we had met anyone yet that we were sexually interested in that should have a special place to sit in case any of us wanted to play with them. Barb told her, "Mary, King Dong, Brenda, Katashi, and Asuka."

Linda then said, "What about you? Would you want to play with us?"

Annie laughed loudly before saying, "Oh, I do plan to use each of you but it might not be until after we have supper at my camping trailer tonight. The three of you need to get ready while I talk to the ones you want sitting close during the event. I'll be back within twenty minutes." 

As she disappeared, I took a Viagra pill while Linda and Barb speculated about how Alpha Annie might want to use the three of us as they giggled. I put on my leather cock ring and wondered aloud about how many people might attend the "Meet and Greet." Finally, Annie returned and she was excited because as she put it, "I think that almost all of the guests have already moved down to the pool area! I also have a special area reserved for everyone that you mentioned to me, except Mary and I'll tell you the reason if you want to know." Barb asked her why Mary wasn't interested in being there and Annie hesitated for several seconds.

She finally said, "Mary will be there to watch from a distance but it has nothing to do with the three of you not being hot. I trust you enough to tell you a secret that will explain her reason. There are two 'Class A' motor homes next to mine, both of them belong to her family and there are only a few of us that know that the family members normally only play with each other. In fact, she's pregnant by her father-in-law, not her husband."

Barb responded first saying, "That's fucking hot! I let my uncle fuck me twice a year when I’m in Boston while his wife plays with herself before she licks me clean!"

Then Linda said, "My stepmother, Ava, and I started having sex when I was eighteen."

Annie grinned like a Cheshire cat before saying, "Have I gone mad? I am afraid so, you are entirely bonkers… but I will tell you a secret… all the best people are." She quoted from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland book. She then asked, "So all three of you have no problem having sex with a perverse family like that?" We all said that we'd be fine with it which made her smile.

Annie then checked her watch then quickly used red lipstick to write "Piss Pig" on my back, "Slut" on Barb and "Use Me!" on Linda. All three of us were ready for anything at that moment. Annie then shuttled us to the pool area in the golf cart as the sound system began to play appropriate songs that included: Maneater, Do You Want to Touch Me, and Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

We circled the crowd three times as the music played before she stopped the golf cart and Annie led us through the crowd of almost one hundred and fifty people. Before we reached the two picnic tables, we stopped at the special seating area for Mary, King Dong, Brenda, Katashi, and Asuka. Annie told them that after her interview with us to be ready to join us to kick-off the group play session and they all seemed eager.

John was already videotaping us as the three of us sat down on the top of one of the picnic tables, Annie turned on the cordless microphone and welcomed everyone.  She said, "I'm Alpha Annie and we decided to do this event so you could get a chance to meet Barb, Linda, and Kevin who will be with us for five days. Before I say more, I need to know how many of you have seen their photos and videos that they shared with us?" Most of the people shouted or raised their hands in response to the question.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

Annie continued, "OK, if you haven't seen the videos, just ask any of our members and they can let you see them. I'm going to ask them several questions and then we'll let you ask some questions." Her first few questions had to do with our relationship, how we met and our sexual kinks. She then asked for questions from the guests and three people lined up to ask questions...

The first was a woman about fifty who asked, "What do you do to earn a living?" Linda replied, "I've worked as a sales representative for a major pharmaceutical company for the past seven...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments