Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Premium Access

"A shared porn website account leads to a surprise."

206
35 Comments 35
12.5k Views 12.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words

While the entire school waited for the bell to ring for the final time in the semester, I looked forward to beginning my summer break by getting home and checking out my favorite porn website. I now had full access to it thanks to my best friend, Porter, sharing his premium account with me. I still wasn’t sure how he had managed to fool his parents into accepting the monthly payment, but I sure was happy that we now had unlimited access to the hottest videos of amateur moms on the internet.

The sound of the bell rang loudly through the rooms and hallways, and I was the first one out the classroom door to avoid the horde of students jamming in the hall. Then, in a welcomed rarity, the school buses were already outside waiting for us to board them.

“Yo, the semester is finally fucking over,” Porter said to me as we spotted each other on our way to the buses.

“Yeah, no more bullshit,” I said. “But no more Mrs. MILF either.”

“Hey, but we got MILFS,” he said, pulling out a folded piece of paper from his pocket.

“Is this the login?” I asked, taking the paper from his hand.

“Yeah,” he said with a smile. “We’re in, baby!"

“Nice! You check it out yet?” I asked.

“Yeah, only a little bit though,” he answered. “The Latina section looks promising.”

“I can’t wait,” I said, putting the paper in my pocket. “You’re the fucking man.”

“You know it,” he said. We did our usual handshake before walking to our respective buses.

On my way home, I listened to music but really couldn’t get my mind to stop thinking about all the fun I was going to have masturbating to all the sexy moms. At sixteen, my greatest fantasy was fucking a MILF, so the videos never failed to put a smile on my face and a hard-on in my hands.

Pulling up to the bus stop nearest to my house, I could already see that my mom’s car wasn’t there. That meant that I would be alone and able to masturbate with no interruptions.

Getting off the bus, I ogled a girl with a nice butt as I received a text from my mom, “Congrats on finishing your sophomore year! BTW I’m at the grocery store, I won’t be too long.”

“Okay thanks,” I replied.

I quickly opened the door and entered my house, drop my backpack on the living room couch, and went up to my room to turn on my computer. Eagerly, my hand reached for the folded piece of paper in my pocket, and I opened it while I waited for my computer to boot.

I read Porter’s login credentials, which made me smile, “Username MIlfLover and password ilovemilfs69.”

With my uniform pants and boxers down to my ankles, I pulled up the website from my bookmarks and logged in as a premium member for the first time.

Looking at all the specific categories was a bit overwhelming, so I clicked on the trending section where the thumbnail of the number one video immediately caught my attention.

What an amazing ass,” I thought, looking at the small thumbnail showing the woman’s ass in just her pink lace hipster thong panty.

My mouse pointer dashed through all the other videos until it hovered over the top video and commenced the show with one click. I toggled the full screen option then reached for the bottle of lube in my bottom desk drawer. As the video began with a shot of the MILF’s ass in her blue leggings, my head and shaft hardened at the slippery feel of the lube in my hand.

I was ready to start stroking my dick when the video cut away from her magnificent ass and showed her sitting on the bed. I knew there was an interview part to all the videos but that wasn’t what stopped me in my tracks.

With my heart thumping inside my chest and my cock throbbing in my left hand, I thought, “She looks so much like my mom.”

“So, tell us a bit about yourself,” the guy said behind the camera.

“My name is Kelly and I’m a 32-year-old single mother from Texas,” she said, making me go into shock.

My mind and body were gripped under full arousal, I was confused, meanwhile my eyes struggled to believe what I was watching. “No . . . It can’t be,” I muttered.

“What brings you here, Kelly?” the guy asked.

“Uh . . . I guess I’m here to celebrate my divorce,” she continued.

It . . . it is her, there is no doubt,” I thought, trying to believe my eyes and connect the dots. “This is what she did last month when she said she was going on a short trip with her friends.”

“Yes, I have a teenage son who I love very much,” she said, answering a question I wasn’t able to hear over my thoughts.

Hearing those words come out of her mouth was strange and insane, but she had managed to make me feel loved while being the star of a porn scene.

“You think he’ll stumble upon this video one day?” the guy asked.

Moving her auburn hair behind left ear and flashing her radiant smile, she said, “I sure hope not.”

“Well he sure does have a MILF for a mother,” the guy complimented her.

“Yes, I do,” I said in response.

“Thank you,” my mom said.

“And, um, how was the sex life in your marriage?” the guy asked.

“Oh . . . let’s just say it was disappointing and unfulfilling,” she confessed, throwing another stinger about my father. “He was very selfish.”

“He couldn’t handle your sexy ass,” the guy said, grabbing her hand and helping her get up from the bed.

Shaking my head, I thought, “You fucked up, dad.”

Looking back over her shoulder, she teased him and everybody watching by asking, “You think you can handle me?”

He spanked her left ass cheek, making her bubble ass jiggle, and he replied, “I’ll try my best.”

“She’s so fucking hot,” I said, with my dick twitching and oozing precum. “Her confidence is so sexy.”

Swaying her hips seductively side to side, she pulled down her blue leggings to reveal to the audience how the bottom of her pink lace hipster thong panty wedged between her ass cheeks and accentuated the curve of her round ass to perfection.

That was definitely the right choice for the thumbnail,” I thought, focusing my eyes on her ass.

I was hypnotized by her ass and delighted by the fact that she was wearing such sexy panties. The thin neon hot pink waistband left a cut-out on the sides, giving the panty a thin waistband strap on either side. When she turned around to face the camera, I was able to see through the lace and mesh front of the panty that her pussy was completely shaved.

Even if I was still in shock, with my heart pounding and limbs trembling, I couldn’t deny how much I loved and lusted after my own mother. A part of me obviously felt jealous because I wanted her all to myself, but more than anything, I was extremely aroused at seeing my mom like I never thought I would. She was my mother and best friend and it was an absolute joy to be watching her in a different light.

She then took off her shirt and revealed her bra, which was pink like her panties. Her knees rested on a white pillow while her hands worked to free the guy’s cock from his jeans. Her tongue wasted no time in tasting his oozing head, and she proceeded to show every viewer, including her own son, how much of an expert she was in the art of fellatio. She alternated between licking and sucking on his head before showing off her deep throat skills. Her lips touched the base of his cock and her eyes watered until she let him out of her mouth with a loud pop.

“She’s unreal,” I said as I stroked my cock to the rhythm of her head bobbing on the guys cock.

After that initial part, the video cut to her taking off her bra and caressing her full breasts and erect pink nipples. The camera closed in on her breasts briefly before she got in bed in the missionary position. The guy walked up to the edge of the bed, fondled her breasts, moved her panties aside and pushed himself into her wet, pink pussy.

He pounded her in that position, holding her legs up, making her firm breasts bounce while she moaned to every thrust. Her hands did their best to grab onto the sheets to withstand the pounding but her confident green eyes begged for more, never looking away from his eyes.

Following the missionary position, the video cut to them in the doggy style position and made it a real challenge to for me to last much longer without erupting.

Not yet, not yet,” I told myself, easing up on my dick to make sure I lasted the duration of the video.

He spanked her ass a couple of times, making her cheeks a bit rosy, and once again made his length disappear into her. As he fucked her, he spread her cheeks out, giving the camera a perfect look at her enticing tight asshole.

“Oh my god, mom,” I said, taking in the beautiful sight of her bare ass.

Next, came a more advanced position, which was the reverse cowgirl position with her hands and feet flat on the bed. His hands firmly placed on her hips, providing her support so she could comfortably ride his cock.

“Perfect tits, mom,” I said, mesmerized by how they bounced.

Letting her fall a bit back, he raised his hips to begin thrusting up into her, with the camera zooming in on the beating her pussy was taking.

A few minutes later, the video cut for a final time and showed my mom dropping to her knees to finish off the guy with her mouth and hands. Her tongue teased his balls, lubricated his shaft, and flicked on the underside of his head. She displayed all her tricks but saved the best for last when her hand firmly gripped around his shaft and jerked it in a counter clockwise motion. Her pinks lips formed a vacuum and worked in tandem with her tongue to polish his head.

The relentless work of her mouth took him near the edge, so she took him out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out to receive his load. Ropes of semen landed on her forehead, nose, cheeks and tongue. My mom’s beautiful face, the one I had kissed goodnight to for years, had just been covered by warm cum and her eyes and smile couldn’t have looked any brighter.

“Ohmmm,” I moaned, pushing my hips upwards and releasing my plentiful load into a small hand towel.

The screen slowly faded to black, with her hips swaying and ass jiggling on her way to the bathroom to clean herself. I gave the video a five-star rating and downloaded it to make sure that I never lost access to it. I balled up the hand towel and threw it in the hamper then came back to my chair to process what had just happened.

Just unreal,” I thought as I closed the website and powered off my computer. “It’s like I’m dreaming.

The rest of the day, I stayed in my room to avoid my mom but did make plans to confront her about the video. I didn’t know what her reaction would be, but I needed to talk to her about the possible consequences of the video. Also, being a hormone-driven sixteen-year-old, I replayed the video several times just to enjoy the sight of my mom sucking and fucking.

The following day, the first day of summer break, the sunlight coming through the window brought along a rush of thoughts into my head. Everything popped back into my mind as if I was inserting a USB drive into a computer.

Before I could decide how exactly to approach my mom, Porter texted me, “You have to check the number one trending video on the site.”

Shaking my head, I replied, “Fuck, so now you know.”

“Your mom is a goddess, man,” he added. “You know what I think of her.”

“Dude, you aren’t gonna fuck her,” I said, adding an angry face emoji at the end. “So, don’t get funny ideas.”

“No lol, I would never but I’m just happy for you since you know . . . we’ve talked about her before,” he explained.

“Yeah, so you think I can fuck her? Blackmail her or something?” I asked. “That shit is pure fantasy, but I do gotta talk to her for real.”

“Idk man, you never know but think before you act and talk to her,” he advised. “You know I got your back.”

“Thanks,” I said. “You think that everyone will know tho?”

“Nah, it’s premium members only,” he explained. “They don’t leak to free sites either . . . which is why I got the membership in the first place.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” I replied. “I’ll tell you how it all goes when I talk to her.”

Taking Porter’s advice, I thought carefully before deciding my course of action. I knew I could talk to my mom about anything because we had experience with many interesting and open-minded conversations, including ones about more than just the birds and the bees. The one idea that kept running through my mind was also the simplest one, it only required a piece of paper and a pen. I ripped out a sheet of paper from my notebook and wrote, “I love you more than anything in the world, you are my beautiful mother and best friend, but I found out about your video and I’d like to talk to you about it.”

I placed the paper on the coffee table in the living room and waited for her to come home for lunch so she could read it.

After pacing back and forth from the living room to the kitchen, I went up to my room when I heard her car pulling up to our house. With my head resting on the headboard and my eyes closed, I inhaled deeply through my nose and exhaled through my mouth to try and calm my nerves.

“I’m home, sweetie,” she called out as she entered the house but then didn’t follow it up with asking what I wanted to eat. That let me know that she had seen the note on the coffee table and would be coming up to my room immediately after reading it.

The clacking of her heels got louder as she came up the stairs and said, “Honey, let’s talk.”

“Yeah, I’m here,” I said, sitting up in my bed.

She walked into my room, looking sexy in a white blouse and gray dress pants but with tears welling up in her eyes. Looking ashamed, she said, “I’m . . . I’m sorry.”

“No, mom,” I said, standing up to hug her tightly. “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

“I regret it, I was selfish,” she lamented, with her full breasts pressed against my chest. “I screwed up, especially in not telling you.”

We sat on my bed next to each other and I said, “Look, I’m not angry, I’m just worried it can affect us. That’s all.”

With her eyes looking down at her feet and tears running down her face, she said, “I did the whole thing without really thinking, and I’m the one who is supposed to set the example for you.”

“It’s okay and, uh, you set quite the example,” I joked, trying to cheer her up.

She playfully pushed me and asked, “How did you even see the video?”

“I, uh, got a premium membership from a friend,” I confessed.

“Naughty boy,” she said, smiling and wiping her tears. “Then you know it is premium and won’t be really out there like that to affect us.”

“Yeah, I know that,” I said. “But still it’s, um, it’s tough.”

“I didn’t think of you and I’m really sorry about that,” she said, l. “I guess I got a little desperate and wanted to have some fun.”

“It’s okay, I understand that and at least you enjoyed it,” I said with a smile. “And the members will enjoy it.”

Her confident and daring side came out when she said, “And . . . you are one of those members.”

Hearing that sent a jolt of sexual excitement through my body. “Yeah, I must admit it was a heck of a scene,” I said.

Giving me a coy smile, she said, “It really was.” Then, after a brief pause, she continued, “That’s the thing that gets me. I knew you’d be completely supportive, and I still left you out of it.”

“Don’t beat yourself up over it, we just gotta figure out how to protect ourselves from it,” I said.

“Well you are only sixteen, so you don’t gotta worry about it other than your classmates,” she teased, lightly bumping me with her shoulder.

“Oh, they would love it. I’d just be the guy with the really . . . attractive mom,” I bragged.

She kissed me on the cheek and added, “You already know how they look at me.”

“Oh, for sure,” I said. “But, uh, what about work?”

“It won’t affect me professionally at all, so it really is just about what people say about me … and you.”

“I can deal with it if you can,” I said, placing my left arm around her to comfort her.

“Ok, then there is just one thing left to do,” she said. “Let me just call work real quick.”

As she walked towards the door, my eyes admired how well her ass filled her gray work pants. It was still surreal to me that I had seen her ass in all its glory.

A few minutes later, she returned to my room in just a short black silk robe and said, “I feel like I need to make it up to you.”

Confused, I asked, “What are you talking about?”

“You are my son, my everything and you deserve better,” she explained as she walked closer to me.

I looked at her with surprise and curiosity...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments