Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing my luck more

"I push my luck while Dad pushes the mower"

127
10 Comments 10
23.6k Views 23.6k
789 words 789 words

Author's Notes

"Character's are over sixteen"

I heard the sputter and drone of the lawnmower. I listened to the sound carefully. If he did the front yard first it would take him almost forty-five minutes to finish the front and the back. It was a nice day, not too hot, so he would take his time.

I left my room wearing only my shorts. I cocked my head and listened for her. She was coming up the stairs from the basement. I went to the top of the stairs and waited for her. 

The laundry basket hung below her t-shirt-covered breasts and above her shorts-covered pussy. Her slender hands grasped the handles of the green plastic basket. They were beautiful hands with long fingernails painted in ruby red. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail.

”What are you looking at?” she quizzed.

”You, ” I replied with a lusty smile.

As she approached the top steps I stood in front of her and unzipped my shorts. I pulled my hardening cock out and stroked it as she gazed at the swollen meat in front of her. She looked up me with a sly grin.

”You are big for seventeen years old,” she said as she licked her lips.

”He’s cutting the grass, ” I explained as I kept stroking.

She put the basket on the step, keeping it in place with her thighs. One hand went to the railing and the other to my thigh as she leaned forward. Her tongue flicked out and licked the tip of the swollen head. I moved forward slightly and watched as my cock disappeared into her hungry mouth. She sucked slowly, dragging her tongue along the underside of the shaft as it slid to her throat. With deliberate motion, she deep-throated my swollen member time and again.

I felt my orgasm building. Not yet. I pulled my cock away and smiled as she looked up at me.

”Bedroom, ” I said as I gestured to the hallway.

She picked up the basket and followed me down the hallway. I stopped and pointed to the left.

”Your bedroom.”

She raised her eyebrows and gave me a quizzical look as the sound of the lawnmower stopped.

”He’s coming around to the backyard,” I reported.

The drone of the mower started again as I pushed her into the room. I took the basket and put it on the floor. I reached up and squeezed her big, firm breasts with both hands. Her nipples pushed into my palms as I massaged the glorious globes of flesh and kissed her. I dropped my hands and pulled her shorts down as she watched out the window. He was about one-quarter done as I knelt down and ran my tongue over her juicy slit. The taste of her drives me wild and made my hard cock even harder. She groaned as I sucked her clit, my hands on her firm ass cheeks pulling her tight to my face. She trembled as she came, her juice covering my face as her fingers pulled my hair.

JimenaBrooke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JimenaBrooke

 I stood up pushed her onto the bed. I looked outside - half done. I spread her legs and lined my aching cock up with her glistening wet opening. I pushed inside and slowly slid my shaft deep inside of her. Her velvety pussy massaged my throbbing cock as I fucked her.

”Fuck, I love your pussy Mom” I moaned as I leaned into her.

”Fuck me hard,” she pleaded.

 I sped up and fucked her hard, pounding my entire cock into her as the sound of the mower got closer. I raised myself up as I drilled into her so I could see out the window. I saw him come by the window and look up at me. I waved as he went past with a questioning look on his face.

My cock erupted and shot streams of cum inside of her as we both groaned loudly over the noise of the mower. I pumped as spurts of hot spunk filled her pussy and my balls emptied out. I pulled out and watched the cum spill out and drip onto the bed. A huge load.

The mower stopped. We jumped up quickly. I tucked my cum-covered cock back into my shorts with droplets still seeping out the tip as Mom pulled her shorts back on. She grabbed the fitted sheet from the basket and held it out to me.

”Quick, put this on,” she urged.

We just snugged it on as he came in the room.

”Oh, helping make the bed,” he surmised. “It’s good you help your mom around the house.”

”I do what I can, Dad, I do what I can,” I replied with a big smile.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments