Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister's Secret

68
14 Comments 14
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

At first, Alex believed that he was the only one home. He knew that is parents were still at work and his sister Gwen would still be in school for another hour or so. With the house so quiet he decided to get in some serious study time  That's when he heard the commotion from Gwen's room and heard her request to stop repeated a dozen times followed by a long drawn out, "Nooo".

Alex dropped his backpack and raced up the stairs and down the hall to his sister's bedroom. He knew the creep that she had been hanging around with and his reputation of not taking no for an answer from his lady friends in matters of sex.

"If he is forcing himself on my sister he will regret it," Alex said to himself.

He pushed open the door of her room ready to confront whatever loser was hurting Gwen, but his anger lasted for only a millisecond once the door was fully open. His eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open at the scene before him. For there on her double-wide bed was his sister Gwen in some of the sexiest lingerie he had seen outside of a Victoria Secret catalogue.

Her long blonde hair and makeup suggested that she was heading out to a party, this is not what she looked like when she left for school that morning. A black silk and lace half bra allowed the tops of full breasts to be exposed and long black silky gloves that extended past her elbows adorned her hands.

Alex blushed when he noticed that her long legs were rather shapely legs and looked marvellous sheathed in black nylon stockings with stiletto heels covering her feet. What commanded his attention the most was that Gwen's legs were over the slender shoulders of a long-haired brunette kneeling in front of her and whose head was busy between his sister's thighs.

The butt and legs of this unknown female were beyond belief. A pair of black satin and lace bikini panties covered her firm butt and smoky black nylons with seams adorned her legs. The thin bra strap across her back suggested that she was wearing a top similar to what his sister wore.  Alex watched in silence as her hands with their manicured nails ran up and down Gwen's legs.

Now Gwen did see him at first as she was lost in extasy with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes and saw her brother standing in the doorway she screamed for him to get the fuck out before throwing a water bottle at him, he bid a hasty retreat to his room where he took a seat and attempted to download everything he had just seen.

 Alex was seventeen and knew about the alternate lifestyles that were out in the world, but never expected his sister to be such a willing participant.

"And to think that Dad was worried about her attending her first dance with one of the boys from school," he said to himself.

Alex was embarrassed by the beginnings of an erection that he got when he saw his little sister in her sexy lingerie. It had taken him awhile come to terms with the fact that his little tomboy sister was becoming a beautiful teenager before his eyes and that their days of rough and tumble play were coming to an end, but this was something else.

When they first moved to the suburbs there were not a lot of other kids on the street, so they spent a lot of time together. He taught her how to box and wrestle and she loved these physical sports, but wrestling was her favourite. I didn't matter where, backyard, the basement or in one of their rooms, she was always ready to pit her strength against her brothers.

These encounters officially ended some time ago during one of their famous wrestling matches. Alex had placed her in a bear hug so he could toss her on his bed, he had done this hundred times. However this time with both his arms around hers he became aware of her firm breasts pressed against his chest even as the subtle hint of her perfume filled his nose. When he was finally able to pin her he noticed her hard nipples pressing against the front of her t-shirt.

She was laying on her back with him on top of her struggling to pin her shoulders. Between her spread legs, erect nipples and the smile on her face, he had become frozen in place because she looked so desirable. Then the unthinkable happened and he began to get hard. He never knew if Gwen was aware of his arousal as she didn't say anything and used his pause to escape his pin by snagging his leg with her's and reversing position so that she was now on top.

 Alex lost his hard-on as he struggled to free himself from his sister's pin. Now Gwen's firm boobies with their erect nipples were just inches away from his face. She had placed her legs on the outside of his preventing him from planting his feet and bucking her off and escaping. 

As she struggled to pin him her blue jean covered mound ground against his crotch.  Alex could feel her warm breath against his ear and neck as well as the pressure of her body against his and he began to get hard again. Thankfully he managed to escape before his erection was full. Alex vowed that they would stop wrestling after that no matter how many time she tried to initiate it.

He gave the lame excuse that he was not in the mood which was a lie. Guys weren't supposed to get hard when tussling with their sisters. He would secretly mourn the passing of his rough and tumble sister.

~~~

It was about two hours later when there came a gentle knocking on his door, it was Gwen asking permission to come in. He told her to enter and he thanked the stars that she was dressed in her every day after school clothing and had removed her makeup and looked like the sister he had grown up with.

"So what's the idea if barging into my room without knocking?" Gwen demanded.

"I heard noises that sounded like you were in trouble. I know the jerkoff you're hanging around with and his reputation of not taking no for an answer when it came to sex," he replied.

His explanation made Gwen smile. Though only a year apart in age her big brother had always been her protector when she was growing up and she lost the look of anger she had on her face, it was replaced by one of concern.

"Nothing else to say?" she asked.

"What the fuck happened to you? One moment you're the typical girl next door heading out to a school dance with a boy and now you're letting some carpet muncher have her way with you," he blurted.

"I discovered that I like girls more than boys. At that first dance, my date kissed me and it was nice, but it did nothing for me. At one of the sleepovers I allowed one of the senior girls to kiss me and I liked it, a lot. Oh and by the way, the term carpet muncher is disgusting and demeaning," she responded.

"Well pardon the fuck out of me for telling the truth," he answered.

"Why are you so upset? My sex life is really none of your concern," she retorted.

"When you bring it home it becomes my concern," he snarled back.

The silence in his room was deafening as they stared at each other for a long moment.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

"So are you going to tell Mom and Dad?" she queried.

"I haven't made up my mind. Plus I have more questions," he responded.

"What kind of questions?" she asked.

"Who's the brunette?" Alex asked.

"Sheri Preston," Gwen responded.

"Sheri Preston," he responded in a voice full of surprise. "I know guys that have balled her."

"Sheri does both men and women," Gwen answered.

"Where'd you get all the lingerie?" he continued.

"It's hers. She loves to dress up all sexy and so do I. Since we are the same size she always brings some outfits to school with her and we do our makeup and change in the john. Now is that all? I've answered all your questions so are you going to keep quiet about what you saw?" Gwen responded becoming perturbed at the personal questions.

"There is one thing you can do to ensure my silence, I want to watch you two," Alex stated after a long pause.

"Absolutely not," she replied in a loud voice filled with anger and outrage as she stood up and left his room.

"Fine. Then Mom and Dad and anyone on my Facebook page will know the truth about you two," he retorted in anger to her back as she headed down that hallway.

Gwen sat on the bed in her room with her face burning in a combination of shame and anger at her brother's request.

"What kind of fucking sicko wants to watch their sister with another female? she asked herself.

Now Gwen was aware that among a lot of males the sight of two hot girls clad in their lingerie while hugging, kissing and touching was the ultimate treat. Now there was no denying how hot Sheri looked in her Victoria's Secret underwear and according to Sheri so was she.

The last thing Gwen wanted was her parents and circle of friends to become aware of her little secret, that would spell disaster for her. So Gwen sat there and thought about Alex's request and began to argue with herself.

'He just wants to watch, what harm is there in that?' she questioned. 

Gwen got up and went to her closet and slid open the sliding doors. She swept the hanging clothes to one side and discovered that there would be enough room for a chair. She stood inside the closet and slid the door closed until there was only a crack remaining and discovered that there was a clear view of her bed.

Then another emotion filled her as she opened the door to step out, it was one of excitement. 

'So Alex wants to watch his little sister with her lover? I bet he'll be as hard as a rock,' she concluded.

Gwen padded down the hall to her brother's room again and knocked on the door, she was told to enter.

"How do I know you'll remain silent if I let you watch us?" Gwen asked.

Alex swivelled in his computer chair and faced her.

"Have I ever lied to you?" he asked.

Gwen had to admit that he had never lied to her. If he promised her anything he always came through. It took Gwen a second to gather her strength before she spoke again.

"If you are so deadset on watching us then you should know that Sheri is coming over Friday," Gwen said slowly.

Alex almost jumped out of his chair to embrace his sister as he was that excited.

"So how are you going to work this out?" he asked as he struggled to keep his voice calm.

"There's room in my closet for a chair and with the door cracked you can see the bed. You just have to be in there before we get home from school." Gwen answered.

"Deal," was all he said.

"Plus you have to be silent. Sheri can't know anything about being watched," Gwen added.

"No problem," Alex responded.

As a senior, Alex only attended school for half a day. When Friday arrived he didn't linger to hang out with his friends but raced home. He first brought up an old bar stool from the basement and placed it in Gwen's closet. He then doffed his school clothes and donned the pair of silky boxers that he usually slept in.

He then went to the kitchen and finished the half gallon of ice tea and took the empty to the closet. It would ruin everything if in the middle of watching he had to take a leak. He then parked himself in front of the window in his room and waited. He didn't have to wait long for about ten minutes later he saw the girls walking up the driveway.

Alex flew to Gwen's room and took his place in the closet and had just slid the door almost closed as the girls entered the room and dropped their backpacks.

"Are you sure your brother isn't home?" he heard Sheri ask.

"Yes, I'm sure," Gwen lied as she gave her closet a quick look.

Sheri smiled as she approached her friend and slowly wrapped her arms around her, Gwen did that same and they spent a few moments looking into each other's eyes before they slowly pressed their lip together and commenced gently kissing. Alex felt the familiar twitching in his groin as he watched his little sister suck face with one of the hottest girls in the whole school.

The girls eventually released each other and began to slowly unbutton each other's blouses. The blouses parted to once again reveal silk and lace shelf bras in black. The two girls spent a moment admiring the lingerie each other wore before reaching out and gently caressing the firm breasts under these sexy garments.

The blouses were removed and tossed aside as they began to unbuckle each other belts. Alex's cock reached its full extension when he saw Sheri kneel in front of his sister and unzip her jeans and tug them down. Sheri's lips kissed Gwen's flat belly as she tugged the leg of jeans down her nylon clad legs and then helped her step out of them.

Alex watched with unblinking eyes as Gwen knelt in front of Sheri and helped her lose her jeans in the same manner. Once again the girls sported black garter belts holding up black nylons with tiny bikini panties covering their crotches. The two girls began to kiss again as they rubbed their bodies together and their hands caressed the butts of their partners.

Soft moans were heard as they kissed and Alex managed to extract his hard cock through the opening of his boxers and began to gently tug on it.

"I want you on the bed." he heard Sheri say in a soft voice.

As Gwen approached her bed she felt a momentary rush of embarrassment when she realized that Alex would be able to her pussy when Sheri removed her panties. She bit back the urge to stop and stood motionless at the side of her bed as Sheri began kissing her again as her hands moved to the waistband of panties and began to slide them down.

Sheri knelt in front of her lover as she continued to slide her underwear down to her ankles and helped her step out of them. Alex almost lost his load when he had a clear shot of his sister standing there sans panties. He was mesmerized by the tiny strip of hair between Gwen firm thighs. Now Alex was no virgin and had seen his share of naked bodies, but none of them looked as good as Gwen did.

Gwen cast a quick at her closet before mounting the bed and stretching out on her back.

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments