Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steph Meets Daddy's Friends

"Steph gets busy with Daddy and three of his friends from the office."

20
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"So, you don't feel well? What hurts? There? Let me rub it for you. Lower? I think you had better get undressed, sweetie, so I can check you out."

His daughter looked at him quizzically. "You want me to what?"

"Honey, I can't tell you what's wrong unless you show me, ok?"

"Well, I guess it's ok, Daddy,”

She quickly removed her top and her tight fitting bra. She took off her jeans but was reluctant to take off her panties. Nevertheless, her tits pointed directly toward Daddy. He gasped.

"Sweetie, sometimes if I pull on your nipples the pain goes away regardless of where it is."

Steph's nipples immediately became hard. Daddy was having difficulty controlling himself. He began to pull on the nipples, then suddenly bit one of them softly and began to suck on it.

"Ooh, Daddy! Are you sure this is right?"

"Baby, don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

Then he noticed that her panties had developed a wet spot between her legs. "What did you do, pee? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Ooooh, Daddy, no!! I didn't pee, I promise!"

"Then take those wet things off."

Of course, Daddy knew full well that Steph was wet from Daddy's playing with her nipples.

Steph obeyed and peeled off her panties. Daddy reached down, running his fingers along her slit. A wisp of her inner lips showed through, and he grabbed on and pulled on them.

"Owww!" protested Steph. But Daddy new by the way she was panting, and by the half smile on her face, that she was really starting to enjoy herself.

At work the next day, Daddy and three of his friends finished their meeting and decided to head out for a quick cup of coffee before returning to their desks to finish their workday. Daddy thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to bring something up. He knew his friends had not had sex in a while. Two were bachelors, and one was married but his wife had long since lost interest.

"My daughter is flaunting herself all over the place. She has turned into a real slut, at least she THINKS she is. I showed her a few things last night, but how would you guys like to come over to my place and help with the next lesson?"

"You mean have sex with your daughter? You can't be serious!"

"Yes, that's what I mean, Bill. She needs to be taught what it's like to have experienced men who know what they're doing ravage her."

"Well, it sounds tempting, as long as you don't care."

"Fuck no, I don't care! She's going to love it, and she needs to know what experience can do in the bedroom."

"I've seen pictures of your daughter. She's hot! I can't believe those tits, and I'll bet she leaks pussy juice like a sieve."

"She squirts, too!"

"Holy shit! Count me in!"

Sean and Frank were just as enthusiastic as Daddy and Bill. So, after work the four of them immediately headed over to Daddy's house.

Steph was expecting them because of what Daddy had said last night while they were fucking. So, she quickly took off her t-shirt and jeans, and covered her light blue panties and bra with a light robe, as the bra fabric was so thin that her nipples were on prominent display. Might as well be a fucking tease! There was already a telltale spot of wetness in the crotch of her panties. It was clear she had been anticipating this all day long. She hoped the three guys were as talented and as eager as Daddy had been.

The four men arrived. Bill, Sean, and Frank took one look at the robe-covered little slut smiling lustily at them and knew they were in for quite a night. Bill took the lead and immediately went over to her, opened her robe, pulled her bra down and began sucking on a nipple. Frank began sucking on the other nipple. Steph was so turned on from thinking about this all day that her pussy started to drip as soon as the two guys began working on her nipples.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray

Steph didn't wait long before motioning Sean to unhook her bra. While he did so, Bill and Frank continued to attend to her nipples. As Sean unhooked her bra, Steph slithered out of it, and Sean brought his hand down to the wetness of her panties.

The four men looked at each other and smiled. Sean pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. Noticing the wet spot, all four men had to take a sniff, and then each took a quick turn at sticking a finger in her pussy and letting her lick it.

"What do you think, guys? Shower?" The four men exchanged knowing looks. Sean, the largest man of the four, was about 6-2 and 220 pounds.  He lifted Steph up so that her arms were around his neck, and in such a position that she was able to grind her pussy into the bulge in his pants. They all entered the bathroom that way, and Steph stepped into the shower and turned on the warm water. She watched with lust as the four men quickly stripped naked.

Frank and Daddy got into the shower with Steph first. Daddy decided he wanted some of his daughter's ass, so Steph was pushed up against the shower wall while Daddy's big cock drilled her asshole. He did it fast, and it did hurt a little with only the soap to lubricate it, but it was the type of pain that was accompanied by excruciating pleasure. Steph cried out in ecstasy as Daddy's cock thrust in and out of her tight asshole.

Frank leaned against the wall, and Daddy maneuvered her so that she was pinned up against Frank while Daddy continued to fuck her in the asshole. Frank threw one arm around her, moving his free hand up and down, up to her neck and down to the union of Daddy's cock and Steph's asshole.

The touch of Frank’s hand on Daddy's cock made Daddy cum sooner than he was planning. He filled Steph's hole with his creamy cum, and some of it ran down between her legs and to the shower floor where it was washed down the drain. However, some of it remained between Steph's legs.

Meanwhile, Sean and Bill were outside the shower playing with their cocks. They decided for the benefit of Steph that they would suck each other off. Sean got down on his knees and began playing with Bill's cock, then took him into his mouth. It didn’t take Bill long to explode. He took his cock out of Bill's mouth so that Steph, Bill, and Frank would have a clear view of the cum streaming from his cock in little jets. Some landed on Sean, some landed on the floor, and some dribbled down Bill's stomach. Daddy got out of the shower and licked the cum from both men.

By this time, Frank had pressed Steph against the wall and was fucking her pussy. Steph gasped and rolled her eyes in absolute ecstasy. Now Sean joined them. Frank withdrew for a minute while Steph got down on all fours on the shower floor. Frank entered her again, doggie style this time. Steph was able to reach Sean's cock with her mouth, sucking and licking him. She slurped, bobbed up and down, and ran her tongue along the head and slit of Sean's cock until he exploded into her mouth with such force that Steph choked a little.

Steph was covered in cum -- from Daddy, from Frank, and now from Sean. She had cum three times and was spent, but was so satisfied that she made all three men get into the shower with her at the same time. She washed them all from head to toe, paying special attention to their cocks and balls. Sean washed her pussy, Daddy washed her ass, and Bill and Frank took turns washing her tits.

"Is that what you wanted, you fucking slut?" The three friends had left, exhausted.

Steph was grinning from ear to ear.  "Daddy, I don't know when I had so much fun!"

Daddy smiled. "I never knew my baby girl enjoyed fucking so much! We're going to have to have another round later tonight -- just the two of us."

 

 

Published 
Written by cwatt1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments