Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue's Sex Toy

"When the parents are away, Sue will play"

46
17 Comments 17
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My sister, Sue, is two years younger than me, but from the moment she started enjoying sex with me, she was always the one in charge. As far as she was concerned, and still is, I was her sex toy, for her to amuse herself with and for her to play with.    

I did not mind this in the slightest and loved her games. Probably because her main pleasure seemed to be making me come. From the first time that I discovered the pleasures I could enjoy from satisfying my sexual needs, I had enjoyed making myself come at every opportunity, but Sue took me to a whole new, and higher, level.    

The first time it happened, I had tried resisting her. I mean, she was my sister, and I was older than her, and I knew all the restrictions against it, but she was so determined that I found myself giving in to her demands, a pattern that soon was accepted as the norm by both of us. Our sexy fun was made easier by the fact that we shared a bedroom, so I was easily available for her whenever she felt like enjoying me. The only problem was keeping the noise down so Mom and Dad didn't hear us.   

As we were behaving much better towards each other than we had done before our relationship had progressed to sex, our parents had decided to go away for the weekend, leaving myself and Sue to look after ourselves, with me being in charge. Yeah, like that was going to happen. I may have been in charge as far as Mom and Dad were concerned, but Sue had her own ideas about that.

We stood at the gate early one Saturday morning, watching as Dad finished checking the car, and making sure everything was packed. As they drove away, Sue put her arm around my waist.    

"Mmm, we have the house all to ourselves," she murmured, "no need for you to keep quiet tonight. I think I will see how loud I can make you scream."    

I disentangled her arm from around me.    

"Not out here, silly," I warned her, "nosy neighbors might see. We do not want them getting ideas, do we?"    

She pouted adorably at me before turning and going back in the house, her gorgeous tight bottom bouncing so sexily under her short skirt. As soon as the door was closed, however, she turned to me, pushing me against the wall and kissing me deeply, one hand gripping my bottom firmly.    

"You wait until later," she warned, "there will be no nosy neighbors to save you then. I might even carry out the threat I made once before and have fun with you tied helpless."    

A warm tingle started deep inside me at the thought of what treatment I could receive if she did have me in that situation, and I felt myself growing wet.    

"Sue, you wouldn't," I asked, "would you?"    

She smiled mysteriously before walking away. I had expected her to be around the house most of the day, but after going to our bedroom for a while, she came down with her coat on.    

"Just going into town for a while," she called, "anything you want?"    

"No," I replied, "why are you..."    

She had gone already, leaving me to do the bit of housework needed and to eat a solitary lunch. It was late afternoon before she got back, and she went straight upstairs before I could see what she had brought. The evening was uneventful, the only difference from when Mom and Dad were home was that Sue cuddled up to me on the sofa while we watched television. It was nine o'clock when she stood up.    

"Time for bed," she said, "we wouldn't want you getting tired before I have my fun, would we?"    

I felt my nipples grow hard as she pulled my wrist to get me off the sofa, and I let her lead me up the stairs, already letting her take charge as always. Upstairs, after using the bathroom, I was steered into Mom and Dad's room. Once inside, I started to unfasten my blouse but she stopped me.   

 "No," she told me, "I want to do it. Like unwrapping a Christmas present. More fun when it is wrapped."    

I stood still while she slowly took my clothing off me, kissing each area of skin as it was exposed. A movement from me got me a sharp smack on my bottom.    

"Stand still," she ordered, "I will tell you when you can move."    

The exquisite agony as she nibbled my erect nipples, and teased them with her tongue, was almost too much to bear, and my helpless squirming got me another couple of smacks. Once I was naked she had me bend over a chair with legs apart while she used her tongue along my bum crack, teasing and probing until I was almost crying with frustration.    

It was impossible not to move under her manipulations, and she held me down firmly with a hand on my neck while she took off her slipper, and applied it hard to my naked butt. I lost count of how many strokes she gave me but my behind was stinging and burning by the time she let me up. It must have been glowing bright pink.    

When I was stood erect again, she went to her bag and produced a pair of handcuffs, covered in pink fur, but as I could tell when she cuffed my wrists together behind me, they were solid steel and I was not going to get out of them without her releasing me. To be handcuffed and naked while she was free and fully-clothed made me feel incredibly vulnerable.    

She stood close in front of me, pressing against me, a hand idly teasing a nipple to total rigidity while her free hand was behind me, squeezing my still-tender butt. My pussy rubbed against her leg, sending tingling spasms through my body. Her hand crept down from my tit, stroking its way down my skin and between my legs. A finger stroked along my slit.    

"Mmm, nice and wet," she murmured, then nipped my neck gently.    

Her finger kept stroking, then slid gently inside, and I was squirming helplessly on it until she pulled away.    

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

"On the bed, on your back" she ordered.    I lay down, pushing myself along until I was in the center of the bed. She grasped an ankle, and pulled it to the side of the bed, fastening it in place with a velcro strap. That let me know what she had been doing upstairs earlier. She had got everything ready for playing with me. She moved around the bed and pulled my other leg until I was spread wide, with both ankles secured.    

I had never had my legs so widely spread before, and knew that every bit of me was wide open for her inspection and enjoyment. She climbed onto the bed between my outstretched legs, snuggling down so her face was inches from my slit. I could feel her warm breath on my private parts.    

"Mmm, now I have you exactly where I want you," she purred, "all wide open and at my mercy."    

She eased my pussy lips apart, then I felt her tongue teasing my love button. I wriggled helplessly but she had moved her hands to grip my waist so that I could not avoid her probing. As she settled down to licking and teasing in earnest, her hands moved up along my rib cage, tickling me and causing helpless laughter as she accidentally found my most ticklish spots. She stopped her fun and looked at me speculatively.    

"Hmm, I have never been able to find exactly where you are most ticklish before," she observed, "this is my chance to find out."    "Oh no, Sue, You wouldn't?" I squealed.    

"And how are you planning on stopping me, sexy sister?" she asked, laughing, "I am going to enjoy this. Remember how you used to tickle  me when we were younger?"    

Before I could reply, she had begun tracing her fingers along the sides of my ribs, up under my arms, under my boobs, watching my reactions with pleasure as she found each new sensitive spot. It was the soles of my feet where she hit the jackpot though. They are so sensitive, a few seconds of being touched there is enough to send me into hysterics, and she very quickly realized that this was the place to get the greatest effect from her tormenting.    

With my ankles shackled, I could not move my feet more than an inch or so, and she used fingers and fingernails to get me screaming and wriggling at every touch, until tears were running down my face as I laughed helplessly for her. Eventually, she ceased the torture.  

"I had better stop," she confessed, "I would not want to tire you out before I have had my fun with you."    

I lay for a few minutes recovering while Sue wiped my face for me. Then she settled between my legs again and restarted licking and probing. I felt her sharp teeth nipping my erect clit, and then her fingers were inside me, sliding in and out while her other hand rubbed me remorselessly, forcing me to come, screaming with pleasure as I climaxed for her. She smiled triumphantly.    

"I love making you scream," she told me, "I can't get enough of it. Did you enjoy it?"    

I nodded breathlessly, still twitching from the intensity of the climax. She wriggled out of her skirt and top, then lay naked against me, gently stroking various parts of me until she judged I was recovered enough for her to continue, then she arranged herself with legs scissored with mine, her warm pussy against mine so that each movement from her rubbed us together.    

It was not long before I was moving with her as far as my bonds would permit, and we smiled at each other as we got higher and higher until we came together, our body fluids merging as we screamed out our pleasure. She collapsed on top of me, kissing my neck and face while we got back our breath.    

"I take it that you got the cuffs and shackles while you were out earlier?" I asked.    

She nodded happily. "And I got something else, something we can both enjoy," she confessed, "you are going to love it."    

She got off the bed and went to the wardrobe, pulling out a bag and producing an object. It took me a moment to recognize what it was but Sue was already telling me.    

"It's a double-ended strap-on, vibrating, so I can fuck you and get to come at the same time," she announced, "I am so looking forward to hearing you scream while I fuck your brains out. I might even turn you over and try it in your butt."     

I looked at her to see if she was serious. Oh yes, I got the feeling she really would, just to see how I reacted. She slid her end of the device into her gorgeously tight slit, wriggling as she settled it in place and adjusted the straps, before poising between my outspread legs. The tip nudged against my wetness, needing no lubrication to slide easily into me.    

It felt massive, filling me, and I wondered how it would feel once she turned the vibes on. I soon found out. I was bucking helplessly as the throbbing tremors ran through me, and from the look of total lust on Sue's face, she was feeling it as much as I was, maybe even more.    

She was screaming already but still lunged into me again and again, until I was coming massively, and felt Sue squirt over me as she hit the top, before collapsing in a heap on top of me. She lay twitching as the vibe carried on humming happily inside us both, and I was calling her name over and over until she stirred and turned the vibes off.    

She lay snuggled close to me as we both came down from that incredible high.  After she had recovered enough, she unlocked my cuffs and shackles and we shared a long and very loving shower, before spending the rest of the night cuddling up in Mom and Dad's bed.   

 It was only hen Mom and Dad got back home, and Mom asked the inevitable question, "Did anybody come last night?", that we both almost lost it. It was such a struggle not to laugh, thinking of her reaction if we answered honestly.

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments