Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susie Is Naughty

62
23 Comments 23
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Susie Lege was home from college. Her parents were away on an extended vacation. They suggested to their daughter she stay with her grandparents. They were more than happy to entertain their granddaughter for the summer. They had a pool and were near the beach.

Susie had been with her grandparents for several weeks. When her grandparents were out, she would swim and sunbathe in the nude. She loved to do laps and frolic in the cool water. She loved how free she felt in the water. Her nipples were affected by the cool water. They were hard and sensitive. Her pussy was bare and felt nice in the cool water.

Sometimes before her grandparents came home, she would masturbate on the chaise lounge. She had perky breasts which she loved to play with. Her boyfriends liked that her breasts were a mouthful. They were not terribly large, but fun to play with. Susie would get very horny while slipping her fingers into her pussy. She fingered herself many times before having an orgasm. She liked masturbating outside. It was very naughty and made her feel happy.

While she was masturbating, her grandparents came home early. They both stood and watched their naughty granddaughter pleasure herself. She moaned while she fucked herself with her fingers. She massaged her breasts and pushed her fingers way up into herself. She did not have a care in the world. She did not appear to be nervous and just had fun with herself.

“She’s a horny little thing. Look at her go,” said Grandpa Joe.

“We should ask her if she wants to join us. She’s so grown up!” Grandma Pat said with joy.

“My dick is hard watching her. Why don’t you go talk to her,” Grandpa said curtly?

Grandma Pat walked over to Susie and Grandpa Joe went into the house. He wanted to get naked and wait for them patiently.

“Hi! Susie, you’re a naughty girl.”

Susan grabbed her towel and put it over her naked body.

“Grandma? How long have you been there?”

“Long enough! Grandpa and I watched your little show. Why don't you come inside and join Grandpa and me in the bedroom! We could help you have better orgasms dear. We both love sex! You look like you need it!”

“Grandma that’s not even allowed. It’s illegal!”

“You are nineteen! You are an adult."

“I don’t think it would be right to have sex with my grandparents.”

“It’s fine. Your mom used to have fun with us sometimes. Grandpa will make you cum. Grandpa is endowed and will give you wonderful orgasms. I love to eat pussy. Let me show you how special you are. We both want to show you a good time. It will be better than masturbating by yourself."

Susan was embarrassed and horny and could not believe her mother had sex with her parents. Her mother never mentioned having sex with her parents. She really was needing to get fucked. She had not had a boyfriend in a while. She thought about it and decided to be a dirty girl and fuck her grandparents.

Susie followed her grandmother into the house. Grandma Pat removed Susie’s towel and pushed her against the refrigerator. She planted a kiss on her mouth. Her hands went to work on her breasts. Her nipples were hard while Grandma Pat pulled at her nipples. She moved her hands to her bare pussy and played with her pussy lips. Susan stood trembling while her Grandmother played with her body. She was beyond aroused and knew she was excited.

“Pat, come and share Susie! My dick is throbbing." Grandpa Joe yelled down the hall.

“Grandpa is ready! Your nice and wet!”

Grandma took Susie’s hand and walked her to the bedroom. Grandpa Joe was on the bed and stroking his large cock. Susie could not believe how big it was.

“Come and suck my cock! You naughty girl!”

Susie was on her hands and knees and opened her mouth to accept his large cock. She moved her lips up and down over his shaft. Grandma took off her clothes and played with her buttocks and spat on her palm and wiped her spit over Susie’s butt. She tongued into her butt and squeezed her buttocks. She slapped at her buttocks for more excitement.

Susie continued to choke on her grandfather’s cock. Grandpa Joe picked her hair up to watch his granddaughter suck his dick. Susie maintained eye contact with her grandfather. Her eyes were tearing while she went to town on his dick. Her grandfather made moaning noises while she sucked his cock. He was amazed at how good she was and seemed to enjoy his throbbing cock.  She held his balls in her hands while taking his cock deeper into her throat.  Grandpa liked how far she could handle his huge cock.

Zoe_Lovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoe_Lovee

“You are a good cock-sucker! Jesus, she is better than her mother. I bet her pussy and ass taste good. Do they taste good?”

“Sweet as sugar!”

Grandma pushed her finger into Susie’s butt while Susie continued to blow her grandfather. Grandma Pat fingered her butt while she rubbed her pussy. Her pussy was dripping. Grandmother tasted Susie's honey that poured from her tight pussy.

“Honey, why don’t you let me lie down and you can ride me. Grandpa wants to feel your tight little pussy on his dick.”

“Okay! Your cock is so big! It’s the biggest I have ever seen.”

“Thank you! Now climb aboard!”

Susie pushed his dick into her tight pussy. He was quite large, and it took a few tries to get him into herself.

“Wow, it is so big. It kind of hurts a little. My pussy isn't that big!”

“Lie down honey. Grandma will lube you up with her tongue. I will go get some lube. It is a big cock. Grandma is used to it. No worries. Grandma will eat your sweet peach until I come back with the lube. Grandma is an expert pussy eater. She loves to eat pussy. Lie back and enjoy her efforts."

Susie wondered whose pussy Grandma licked. She wondered if her grandparents were swingers. They both enjoyed sex and were good at it as far as she could see. She wondered if her grandfather and her mother still fooled around. She wondered if her father knew his wife fucked her parents. She had a lot going through her mind when her grandmother was eating her pussy.

Susie was enjoying her efforts and had multiple orgasms while she squirmed on the bed. Susie's cum was thick and egg-like while her grandmother enjoyed her juices. Susie played with her breasts while she came again. Her legs were shaking from all the pleasure her grandmother was giving to her.

Her grandmother was blowing on her pussy while tongue-fucking her to screaming orgasms. Susie was out of breath from all the pleasure her grandmother was giving her.

Grandpa Joe wiped the lube all over his cock and lay on the bed. Susie climbed on top and slowly eased down on his huge cock. The lube helped while she got comfortable with him inside. Grandpa Joe held onto her hips while she sat on his cock. Her pussy was extremely tight which made the old man hornier.

She moved and rocked her hips while she rode her grandpa. Her perky tits shook while they made love. Grandma played with Susie’s buttocks and continued to finger her butt. She squealed from her finger in her butt. She seemed to like that while she rode her grandpa hard. He sat up and kissed her hard on her mouth. His hands held and massaged her perky breasts. Her pussy was so tight while he drilled up into her pussy.  He was loving fucking his naughty granddaughter.

"Ride me, baby! Ride your grandpa!"

Susie moved back and forth. She arched her back way back and screamed!

“I’m coming!”

Lie down honey. Grandma will ride your face while I fuck you some more.”

Susie got off Grandpa and lay on the bed. Grandma squatted down so Susie could lick her pussy. Susie never ate pussy but did it as best she could. Susie licked Grandma's pussy. Her pussy was hairy which almost made Susie gag. She continued to lick at her old folds which made the horny grandmother cream thick pussy cream onto Susie's lips and mouth. Susie continued to tongue-fuck her grandmother.

Grandpa eased into her pussy again and creamed her cunt with his cream. He pulled out and licked his cum cocktail out of her tight pussy. Grandma continued to have her pussy eaten by Susie.

“Susie you are a little spitfire in bed. She’s more fun than her mother ever was.”

“Indeed,” said Grandma.

“My mother really had sex with you guys?  She never said anything.”

“It is not the kind of stuff you talk about dear.”

Susie lay on the bed with her grandparents. They all kissed and rubbed at each other’s bodies. Susie could not believe she had sex with her grandfather and allowed her grandma to eat her pussy.

It was something she would not tell anybody but hoped they would have more fun during the summer. She enjoyed her grandpa’s cock it was the biggest she had ever had. She did not particularly like eating pussy but knew her grandmother liked it.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments