Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Peach and Cream

"Tia brings a friend home for the weekend"

41
6 Comments 6
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"all characters are over seventeen"

I spotted the sandals as I entered the house. Tia's were there next to a pair of white strap-style sandals with little butterflies on them. Those belong to Vicky. I had seen her wearing them before, adorning her slender petite feet with the painted toes.

I walked through the house and looked out back. They were in the pool. I slid the glass door open and stepped out into the sunshine.

"Hi Daddy!" Tia squealed in excitement. "We were wondering when you would get home."

"Hello ladies," I replied with a smile.

Tia came to the edge of the pool as Vicky tread water in the deep end by the diving board. 

"Come in the pool, Daddy," Tia invited. "Come and play with us."

As I looked down I noticed she was not wearing a swim suit. I looked over by the chairs to see two sets of clothes laying there. I looked over to Vicky, still treading water. She was also nude. My cock began to grow at the thought of seeing her up close.

"Let me go change and I will be right in," I said.

"No, you don't need a suit Daddy," Tia said. "We don't have any on."

She looked over at Vicky and gestured for her to come closer. Vicky slowly swam towards us. I could see her nude body under the water as she came up beside Tia.

"Hi," she said with a big smile. "Tia said it would be okay if I stayed over for the weekend. Is that okay with you?"

Her long red hair was plastered to her and draped over her shoulders. Her skin was pale white, like cream. Her green eyes flickered in the sun like a reflection on the pool water. 

"Sure. That is fine with me," I replied.

Tia reached her hand up towards mine. Her big breasts came out of the water as she reached up to me, catching my attention. Without thinking I reached my hand out and suddenly felt myself falling forward as she pulled me into the pool. Breaking the surface I gasped a few times before looking over at the two giggling girls.

"Well, I'm in the pool," I laughed. 

Tia came over and wrapped herself around me with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Her breasts pushed against me, pushing cleavage into my face as she giggled. She kissed me quickly and hugged me tight as I stood on the bottom of the pool.

"You better take those wet clothes off, Daddy," she giggled.

"Yeah, come play with us in the pool," Vicky added with a shy smile.

"Okay, girls, whatever you want," I conceded.

"Whatever we want?" Tia asked with a sly grin and twinkling eyes.

"Sure. Whatever you want," I replied. 

She let go and floated away from me as I pulled myself out of the pool. I peeled my shirt off and tossed it on the back of a nearby chair. I turned towards the pool and undid my belt as the two girls leaned on the edge of the pool with hungry eyes. I slowly undid the zipper of my jeans. I struggled slightly to get the wet jeans and shorts off, finally tossing them to the chair. I stood up in full view of the girls as my semi-hard cock swung free.

Vicky's eyes widened and blazed bright green as she took in the sight of my slowly growing manhood. I slid into the pool between them and wrapped an arm around each waist. I pulled them into me. I felt Tia's hand on my cock as she kissed me. I turned towards Vicky and pulled her tight to me as our lips touched for the first time. Her slender lips were soft and unmoving at first. I pressed my lips harder into hers and felt her respond. 

I slid my hand down across her little ass as she wrapped her leg around me. My fingers traced between the valley of her cheeks and down to her pussy. She gasped and kissed me harder as my fingers slid along the thin slender lips of her pussy. I turned my hand slightly and ran my thumb along her slit, stopping to rub it on her clit.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth as I slid my thumb down and pushed it inside of her little hole. She groaned into my mouth as my thumb fucked her pussy. 

Tia was stroking my cock with both hands now. My swollen rod throbbed under her touch as one hand went over and around my meaty tip and the other pumped the swollen shaft. She suddenly took her hands away and put them around my neck. I felt her move and wrap her legs around my waist in an attempt to get my cock in her pussy. I moved her into position and turned slightly away from Vicky. I felt my cock press into her opening and pulled her into me. My cock sunk into her pussy as she pulled herself onto me and soon I was buried in her silky wetness.

Vicky looked down to watch as Tia fucked me. My cock was visible in the clear water as Tia pulled herself on and off of me. She buried her head in my shoulder and groaned as she climaxed. She kissed me and pulled herself away from me, the coolness of the water shocking my overheated cock. She grinned and looked at Vicky.

"Your turn," she said.

I took my thumb out and grabbed Vicky by the waist. I pulled her around to face me and lifted her legs up around my waist as she put her arms around my neck. I slowly lined up and pushed my cock between her slender folds. I pulled her into me as I worked my swollen cock into her virgin pussy, struggling to get the swollen head inside. Her opening stretched enough to let me slide in and suddenly my cock was enveloped in hot silk. 

With a loud groan she leaned into me as my cock pushed inside of her. I struggled to get deeper, unable to push in more than the tip at first. I held her tight and thrust hard, forcing my cock deep inside of her. She gasped and bit my shoulder as I drove the full length of my shaft into her. The incredible feeling of heat and wetness surrounded my cock as we held each other for a moment.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Vicky moaned in my ear.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and began pumping slowly into her. I kept deep in her with short strokes as I felt it get easier to move my cock inside of her. I sped up and began fucking her harder as she groaned and I felt her pussy clenching as she orgasmed. I pushed against the side of the pool and fucked her hard as I felt my cum building. 

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

The feeling of her was too much to bear any longer and my cock erupted deep inside of her. She moaned as my cum surged into her. I held still as my throbbing cock pulsed shot after shot of my cream into her hot little pussy. Once the throbbing slowed I stroked my cock back and forth and enjoyed the slippery, slick feel of her cum-filled pussy.

She kissed me deeply as we embraced. I felt my cock slipping out of her as she unwrapped herself from me and sunk under the water. Tia hugged me and gave me a gentle kiss. Vicky slid up against me and put her arm around me on the other side. I wrapped my arms around them as we floated together in the water.

"Thank you, that was awesome," Vicky said with a big smile. "Tia said you would make it great."

"You belong to him now," Tia told her. "Just like me."

"Can we do it again?" Vicky asked with a grin.

"Sure. Let's have a bite to eat and then we will play," I replied. "We have all weekend."

I climbed out of the pool and went into the house. In the bedroom I dried off quickly and put on a pair of shorts. I went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches and put out some fruit. The girls came padding in. Each was wearing a white t-shirt and nothing else. As they giggled and moved around the kitchen I admired their firm young bodies.

Little cheek bottoms below the t-shirt. Vicky’s creamy white skin was close in colour to her t-shirt and her shapely legs caught my eye. Tia’s large breasts strained against the shirt while Vicky’s perky handfuls were just noticeable. Vicky’s red hair was now loose over her shoulders and billowed about as she moved. Her bright green eyes were sparkling as she looked at me with that fabulous smile. My cock swelled just looking at her.

Tia cleared away the plates, making sure to wiggle her partly-covered ass at me. The girls giggled with each other as they paraded around the kitchen while I watched them with hungry eyes. I gestured with my hand for the girls to follow me and went to the bedroom.

I pulled the shorts off and climbed on the bed. I put pillows under my head and laid back as they sat on each side of me. 

”Shirts off girls, ” I instructed.

They peeled off the shirts and I reached out to each of them and pulled them towards me. I kissed them each as their hands began wandering around my body. Tia grabbed my cock and began stroking it as Vicky watched. Vicky reached out and put her hand on it as well. They both stroked it, feeling the taut skin as it throbbed. Tia smiled and started licking the fat head as Vicky stroked the swollen shaft.

She put her mouth over it and started sucking as Vicky watched closely. Tia pulled away and giggled.

”You try, ” she said to Vicky.

Vicky started licking, tasting the meaty head and then the hard shaft. She opened her mouth wide and struggled to fit my swollen cock in her mouth. Soon she had the tip and part of the shaft sliding in and out of her mouth as Tia encouraged her. I put my hand on her head and started pushing her further down on my shaft. I moved her hair away so I could see her pretty face swallow my cock.

Tia put a hand between her legs and started playing with herself as she watched Vicky suck me. I pulled Vicky off of my cock and told Tia to climb on. She jumped up and straddled me. She lowered herself down onto my cock and slowly worked it in. She rode me as I reached up and grabbed her big bouncing breasts. I squeezed and massaged the glorious globes of young flesh as she fucked me faster and faster. With a deep groan she slammed herself down onto me and climaxed. She quivered and moaned until she fell forward onto my chest out of breath.

I stroked her hair as she recovered. With a little moan she climbed off and dropped onto the bed. I looked at Vicky.

”Are you ready?” 

With a big smile she took Tia’s place and slowly took my cock in. Soon she was riding me hard. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest and fucked my cock with abandon. With a loud groan she orgasmed while my cock pistoned in and out of her. She stopped moving as she caught her breath and collapsed on me.

I rolled her over on her back and started fucking her slowly. I loved the feeling of her tight pussy. Tia put her mouth close and I pulled my cock out and let her suck it. She grabbed it and pumped the shaft as she sucked. She pulled away and I pushed back into Vicky. I fucked her hard, making her grunt and moan. I moved her knees to her chest and pounded into her as she started cumming again. I fucked her fast until I felt her climax end. I pulled my cock out and let her put her legs down. I looked at Tia.

”Lay down, baby,” I said. “I want to fuck you good.”

She lay down and spread her legs. I pushed my throbbing shaft into her wet pussy and felt her legs wrap around me.

”Fuck me good Daddy, fuck me good,” she moaned.

 I pumped her pussy hard and felt her climax start. Her pussy milked my cock as she came with a loud moan.

”Ohhhhh Daddy.”

Vicky was watching. I told her to come closer as I pulled Tia’s legs away and apart.

”Lay your head on her stomach,” I told her.

 I pulled my shaft out and shoved it into her mouth. I fucked her mouth until I was close to cumming. I pulled away and pushed back into Tia. I fucked hard and fast as the pressure built. I pulled out as my cock erupted and watched the streams of pearly juice pour over Vicky’s face and Tia’s belly. I grabbed my cock and pumped as my balls emptied. I shoved it back into Tia’s pussy and buried in her as the final spurts drained away.

 I pulled out and pushed it into Vicky’s cum-covered mouth.

”Suck it,” I moaned as she pulled the last drops from me.

 I pulled away and sat back as I recovered. Vicky’s pretty face and red hair were splattered with creamy cum. A large puddle across Tia’s belly began to seep down between her legs. Both girls lay quietly, unmoving.

I couldn't help but smile as I admired the beautiful young bodies in front of me.

We have all weekend, girls.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments