Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cucking After

"The afternoon after Harry's first time of being cucked, Nancy's sister adds a new dimension."

23
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Well she did, I thought as I lay beside her that next morning. She fucked another man with me watching. She fucked another twice with me watching, and I enjoyed it.

I wondered what she was dreaming about at that moment as her silhouette slowly became discernible in the early morning light. My mind went back through the previous night. I could still see her face so clearly, and the look in her eyes. I heard her shouts and gasps, and her breathing and panting as she begged for more, still rang in my ears. Her yelling for him to do her harder, and the jarring words coming out of her mouth as he banged her harder. For whatever reason, it brought a smile to my face and a rise in my penis.

I thought over how she had done all the planning for the evening, and how much she seemed to enjoy that planning. After we'd made love last night I asked her about her change of views on my dressing, and she told me that exploiting my submissive, feminine side gave her “power rush.” I wasn't sure but I felt this power rush of hers was going to change the dynamics of our lives, especially since I too enjoyed the evening. But if we were going to keep the cross-dressing, I hoped that we could come up with a better name. Try as I might, I could not think of a name that began with H that didn't sound old fashioned.

I was relatively certain that this “cuckolding” was going to become a regular part of our lives. It worried me a little, but at the same time, I felt that it could very well intensify our love for one another. I also felt that it would give an excuse to dress more often and openly. But whatever lay ahead, it would be well after we'd had breakfast, so I quietly slipped out of bed, and out of the room to go and surprise her with a morning meal.

To keep from waking her I used the other bathroom, the same one where Peter had shaved her the evening prior. As I washed I saw the razor sitting on the lavatory and it brought a smile to my face. I had the fixings for breakfast out, and coffee started when I heard her in our room. The thought crossed my mind to holler in and ask her, “How's your pussy?” but felt that was a bit much for our first time at this. Besides, as everyone knows, a night's sleep can change a person's perspective.

“What are you doing?” She asked from our bedroom.

“I was going to surprise you with breakfast,” I replied.

“Are you naked, or do you have your gown on?”

“I have my gown on,” I answered, not sure where this was going.

“What have you got done?”

“Just started the coffee.”

There was a pause, during which I went over to the cabinet and got out a skillet.

“Harriet,” she called.

Do you have to use that name? I thought to myself.

“Harriet, come in here a minute,” she went on.

“Yes, ma'am,” I acknowledged, as I set the skillet on the unlit burner.

I walked into the bedroom to find her standing next to our bed wearing the largest of her strap-on vibrating dildos. The clear lube reflected off its thick, ten-inch length.

“Yes, ma'am,” I repeated a smile on my face.

She snapped her fingers and pointed at the bed.

“Yes, ma'am,” I again acknowledged, as I walked to her and bent over the edge of the bed.

Her doing me was usually a Sunday morning thing, and not always with her biggest of toys. I chalked it up to the events of last night and wiggled my butt to say I was ready.

“I'm not sure which one of us enjoys this more,” she remarked, as she lined herself up.

“You enjoy getting off, and I enjoy being your whore,” I remarked.

“Yes,” she said and then entered me.

Like the plug of the previous night, my backdoor easily took her toy. Once all the way in, she turned it on and began to pump.

Anal is something that I have enjoyed almost from the first time. Once I learned to relax and exhale on penetration, it became a very welcomed pleasure. The fullness it gives me is like a reassuring comfort. In my youth, I had explored with friends and they enjoyed using me, especially after I amazed them with my oral and anal.

I still chuckle when I read of someone talking about anal and feeling him cum. It is the same as with my wife, there is no surface nerve in there to feel any “hot cum” only his body movement and groin contractions to know. Much the same as with my wife and when she cums.

The pressure against my prostate had put an endless stream of precum onto the sheet. I ignored the mess as I reached under with my right hand, and began to masturbate.

“That's right, babe,” Nancy softly said as she continued banging me. “Make sure you get off.”

We had a rhythm for these sessions that worked very well. Her steady thrusting matched my shorter strokes, as the mild buzzing sound of the vibrator filled my ears.

“Roll over,” she told me and pulled out.

I smiled up at her, and did as she said.

She then took hold of my ankles, as I guided her toy back into me and we picked up on our session.

We both enjoyed the role reversal and had been doing them for years. The submissive mindset was always a rush, and it heightened our pleasure. I went back to stroking as she pounded away. I was mindful to keep my balls up out of her way, as more than once she has impacted them in this position.

“That's it, shoot your wad, bitch,” she said, as I climaxed and sent it spewing over my lower abdomen.

A couple of minutes later she reached her goal.

“After you get cleaned up put on the clothes I've laid out for you,” Nancy told me while I was in the bathroom cleaning up.

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Then join me in the kitchen.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

“You look very nice,” Nancy said, as I entered the room wearing a new blouse, woman's jeans, and my sneakers.

“Thank you,” I replied, and quickly added, “My dressing gives you a big charge doesn't it?”

“We'll talk later,” she said, a big smile on her loving face. “I've got breakfast ready, sit down and let's eat.”

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied with a curtsy.

She giggled.

As we ate my mind again went over the events of last night, and she must have read my face.

“Did you enjoy last night?” She asked.

“Yes,” I replied as I felt my face flush.

“All of it?”

“Yes, ma'am.”

She smiled.

We ate and talked about the night, and plans to continue the activity. Throughout the entire time, Nancy never once used the term 'cuckolding.' If she had, I doubt that I would have objected. For whatever reason, the term had something in it that appealed to my submissive side.

“I think you need to get started on the yard,” Nancy remarked after we had finished eating.

“Like this?”

“Yes, like that,” she answered, enjoying my discomfort and shock. “I would suggest that you start in the front and get it done before the neighbors are up and see your clothes and nails. I have some running to do.”

It was going on eleven when I finished the yard and went into the house through the back door.

“Honey, is that you?” Nancy called out.

“I would hope so, unless you are in the habit of letting strangers come in,” I quipped.

“I don't let strangers come in, but I let strange dicks come in me,” she shot back.

That was odd, I thought to myself.

“Could you come into the living room for a minute?'

“Sure can,” I replied.

I came to an abrupt halt as the entrance to the living room. Sitting on the sofa next to my wife was her sister Joan.

“You're right," Joan laughed. “He does make a good Harriet.”

“G-good morning,” I stammered, as I felt my face flush.

“Where's your curtsey?” Nancy quipped.

“Good morning,” I repeated with the appropriate dip.

“Got him trained, huh?” Joan remarked.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

“Working on it,” Nancy replied.

Joan was a year older than Nancy. They were of the same height, about the same build, and she also had brown eyes. The most noticeable difference was Joan's dishwater blonde hair. She and I never got along, we were cordial, but that was about the extent of things. Her husband Mark was a nice guy, and I always enjoyed his company.

By his quiet nature, it appeared that she wore the pants in that family. She wants and he pretty much jumps and does. Three years ago, Joan lost her left breast to cancer, and his true character shone through, as he said that getting rid of the breast saved her life and, “Let me get closer to her heart.”

“Never give a man much leeway,” Joan told Nancy.

“We have our arrangement,” Nancy remarked, her eyes on me and a smile on her face.

“So you got cucked last night,” Joan said to me, a smile across her face.

“Yes ma'am,” I replied with a curtsy.

Joan turned to her sister and whispered. Nancy nodded.

“We'll see you a little later then,” my wife said as they stood up.

Okay, what are we doing that you didn't tell me about? I thought.

They gave each other a peck on the cheek and Joan left.

“Well Harriet,” Nancy said, as she turned her attention to me. “We need to shower, shave and douche.”

With that, we went to our room and got cleaned up. After we gave each other enemas (douching), we showered together and shaved. Then she had me put on my outfit from the previous night, and then she applied my make up. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I was certain that this would be different from any other Saturday we had ever had since we'd gotten married.

“Now you are all pretty again,” Nancy said, as she stepped back to look at me.

Her words gave me a feeling of comfort.

“I need to teach you how to apply your makeup yourself,” she went on.

That statement too, made me feel good, but also made me wonder where things were going.

“Something I forgot last night,” she went on, as she applied perfume.

“I also, need to learn to walk in heels,” I added, as I got to my feet after putting them on.

“Yes, and you can start right now,” she said, as she picked up her robe and put it on.

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Looks like a night's sleep was all you needed to start picking it up,” she remarked after about five minutes of walking back and forth across the living room floor.

“Thank you, ma'am,” I replied with a curtsy. “I didn't tell her that her compliment made me feel good.

“You get the walk figured out, and we'll begin on you applying make-”

Her words were interrupted when her sister opened the front door and called out her name.

“Ready for us?” Joan asked as she stuck her head around the side of the door.

Us? I thought as my heart began to race.

“A-a, yes. Yes, we are,” Nancy replied.

Joan pushed the door opened and walked in, followed by two men.

Oh shit, I thought.

“This is who you'll be fucking, my sister Nancy.” Joan began. “That is her cuckold husband Harry or Harriet. This is Greg and this is Dan.”

“And this is a bit awkward,” Dan interjected.

“Oh?” Joan quizzed.

“Harry and I work together,” he said.

Nancy and Joan giggled as Dan and I greeted each other.

“And now you've seen him like never before,” Joan joked.

There was laughter amongst the four of them and they continued to talk. The entire time I would look over at my wife for some sort of answer, but she kept talking with the two men and her sister. I soon picked up on the answer. It seems that Nancy and her sister had begun planning this more than a week earlier.

“Just so you understand, Harriet,” Joan said, as she turned and addressed me. “If you were acceptable to being cucked, I figured that my sister would want to expand and explore.”

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied with a curtsy.

Gregg and Dan chuckled.

“It's okay, isn't it?” Nancy asked me.

“Yes-”

“He's your cuck, he doesn't have any say,” Joan told my wife, as she interrupted me answering.

Nancy blew me a kiss and went back to their conversation that surprisingly had nothing to do with sex. They talked of the weather, our lawn, which Nancy was quick to say I give it a lot of attention and the increase in the price of gas that was being blamed on the oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico. In fact, the closest they got to sex was when Dan mentioned the recent sale of the Picasso painting “Nude Green Leaves and Bust” for some insane price.

“My treasure is painted up right over there,” Nancy told them, as she pointed at me.

I had a big smile on my face as I curtsied and thanked her.

“Looks different than he does at work,” Dan remarked.

“She,” Nancy corrected. “When dressed as Harriet, it is always 'she'.”

“She does look better as a she,” he went on.

“Thank you, sir,” I replied with the obligatory curtsy. The others laughed.

“Well, she might look pretty to you but I want to know what this pretty lady is hiding under her robe,” Greg remarked, as he ran his index finger down the front of the robe and over her right breast, pausing to circle the nipple.

The material was heavy enough that you couldn't tell if her nipple was erect or not.

“So do I,” Dan agreed.

Nancy looked from Greg and Dan to me, then to her sister. and back to me. She had a nervous smile on her face. I blew her a kiss. Dan squeezed the cheek of her butt.

I was surprised by Dan being involved in such, as he always struck me as being so vanilla. Seldom would he listen to an off-color joke, and never had I ever heard him swear. He was almost twenty years younger than us, married, with two small children. I wondered if his wife knew what he was about to do, and if she approved. I also thought of his children, and it made me wonder what ours would think if they knew what we were getting involved in.

Greg looked to be about the same age as Dan, and of the same average build. Unlike Dan, he didn't have a wedding band on.

“If you two are ready,” Joan said, and then looked at my wife. “Little sister, are you ready?”

Nancy looked over at me with another nervous smile. I looked back, and without a word, she released her robe and let it fall.

"Nice,” the two of them said almost in unison, as each then went for a breast.

I could by her face that my wife was not totally comfortable with what was happening, but she kept a smile on her face as the two of them sucked. I thought that had to be a wild feeling, both nipples getting sucked on at the same time. I guess the pleasure began to take hold, as she began to run her fingers through their hair. Joan stood there watching with a smile on her face.

It wasn't long before the hands of both men found their way down to her inner thighs. She shifted her feet and squatted a little to spread her legs.

“It might be better if you gentlemen moved her to the sofa,” Joan said.

“Good idea,” Dan softly said, as he kissed Nancy's neck.

There was a pause in activity as they moved the few feet. Nancy sat down on the edge and laid back, Greg and Dan went to the floor. Dan on her left side and Greg slightly in front of her knees.

“Now,” Greg began as he spread her knees, “let's get a look at that puss-”

The sight of her large, throbbing, clit shut him up.

“Damn!” Greg exclaimed, as he looked at my wife.

“You lucky bastard,” Dan said, as he looked at me.

Okay, now I've heard him swear, I thought to myself.

Joan giggled.

“Unbelievable,” Greg went on as he flicked it with his right index finger.

“I can't wait to suck on that,” Dan remarked.

For some reason this positive attention my wife was getting made me feel very happy for her. And seeing her laid back with her legs spread wide made me proud of her. She was seeing a positive in what she'd only seen as a negative, and the real smile on her face told me so.

“How would you like to suck on something like that?” Greg asked Joan, as he looked up from between my wife's legs.

“I have.”

Published 
Written by elmaco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments