Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cucking After Chapter 2

"Nancy's sisters and her friends enjoy Nancy as Harry watches."

13
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The two men stared in disbelief at Nancy's large clit. Fully erect in all its five-eights of an inch beauty.

“Unbelievable,” Greg went on as he flicked it with his right index finger.

“I can't wait to suck on that,” Dan remarked.

I was very happy about the positive attention my wife was getting. From the time I became aware of her large clit, she had been self-conscious. She said that it made her feel like a freak. I always enjoyed sucking on it, loved the way it would throb when she'd cum.

Now it seemed at last that she was coming to terms with it, or realizing that she is not a freak. I looked at her lying back on the couch with her legs spread wide, and two men champing at the bit to suck on that nerve-rich organ. She was happy and I was happy for her. I blinked back tears.

“How would you like to suck on something like that?” Greg asked Joan, as he looked up from between my wife's legs.

“I have.”

"Do what?" Greg exclaimed as he looked between the two.

Nancy giggled at his reaction. Her giggling made her clit wiggle up-and-down.

“I think I gave her her first girl-on-girl orgasm,” Joan boasted.

Nancy continued to giggle, and I watched her clit wiggle,

“They say incest is best,” Gregg quipped. Dan and I were shocked.

I've gotta ask you about this tonight, I thought, as I continued to watch her clit wiggle.

“My sucking on it might have been what made it grow,” Joan laughed.

“And my sucking on it keeps it big,” I interjected.

“Shut-up, bitch!” Joan yelled at me.

“Remember, Harriet, cuckolds do not speak unless spoken too,” Nancy added.

"Yes, ma'am. Pardon me, ma'am." I answered Nancy and Joan respectively.

“You still eat her pussy?” Greg asked.

“Not since her bridal shower,” Joan answered.

"Damn," Greg again said, after he had placed his thumbs on either side of the base of Nancy's clit.

“You gonna cuss or suck?” Nancy asked him. I chuckled and Joan gave me a dirty look.

Greg went down on her, locking his puckered lips around her clit and began to suck.

“Mmmmm,” Nancy moaned.

l thought of the waves of pleasure that were beginning to radiate throughout her body and I got hard.

Dan looked at me, unsure of what he should do, and I shrug my shoulders.

Joan then stepped in.

"Harriet, undress Dan," she told me.

“Yes, ma'am,' I replied with a curtsy after a brief pause.

Dan and I avoided eye contact as I went about removing his clothes. I began with his shirt, then his shoes and socks, and finally his trousers and underwear.

“Nice,” Joan remarked when I pulled his underwear down and his penis sprung out erect and ready.

He said something about it making the ladies happy, but I didn't hear exactly as my attention was on my wife's moans.

“I said 'kiss it,'” I heard Joan tell me.

“Pa-pardon?”

“I said to kiss his dick,” Joan repeated.

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied and took hold of it at the base and kissed its head.

“Give it a French kiss,” she laughed.

Without another word I took him completely in my mouth and locked my lips around its base. I heard my wife call out that she loved me. Then, keeping a firm lip-lock, I pulled back. As I got to the end, I did circles around the head with my tongue.

“Wow!” He exclaimed. “You've had practice!”

“Don't waste it on him, er, her,” Nancy said, as she motioned him over to her.

“Greg,” Joan said. “Stop for a sec and let Harriett undress you.”

As my wife began to suck Dan's dick, I quickly got Greg undressed. Joan giggled when I pulled Dan's pans down as his erection sprung out and slapped my face. Once he stepped out of his clothes, I kissed his member. At the end of the kiss, he went back over to my wife and got ready to mount her.

“Hold on, Greg,” Joan said, and then turned to me. “You should help him in satisfying your owner.”

Owner? The idea puzzled and intrigued me. Was this something else my wife had concocted behind my back?

“Or wife, if the term 'owner' doesn't fit yet,” she went on.

I followed her instructions as I got down on my knees, on Nancy's left side, and guided him into her. Spreading my wife's lips apart with my right hand, I took hold of him with my left and guided him into her. Once in, I looked up at my wife, she took Dan's dick out of her mouth, looked at me, and smiled. It made me feel good.

As I got to my feet, she went back to sucking him.

"Nancy is going to have to work with you and those heels," Joan said, as she referred my unsteadiness.

“Yes, ma'am,' I replied, as I kept my eyes on my wife.

Watching her reminded me of the porn I'd watched and looked at over the years. One guy banging away as another was getting sucked off. Top or bottom, the action was the same as a dick went in and out of my wife with lips wrapped around it. Two men, one with his dick up her pussy, the other with his deep in her mouth, enjoying themselves with the singular goal of using my wife to get off. And the strange part of it all for me was that I was enjoying what I was watching.

My excitement was evident the bump in the front of my skirt.

“Our underwear is not designed to keep an erection in check,” Joan remarked after noticing the bump.

“No, ma'am,” I answered, as I kept my eyes on my wife and her fun.

She had her left hand wrapped around the base of Dan's shaft as her right worked her love-button. Greg maintained a steady pumping rhythm in and out of her. Like they always did, her 40DD's jiggled in concert will Greg's thrusts. I can't explain it, but watching her with these two men made me feel good. Her gasps from her dick-filled mouth and the twitches of her body told me that she was filled with pleasure. Dan and Greg's actions, breathing and grunts, likewise told of their coming joy.

“Jack-off,” Joan said, as she kept her eyes on the scene before us.

“Pardon?” I asked, caught off guard.

“I said jack-off.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

As Joan continued to watch her sister and friends, I pulled down my panties, lifted my skirt, took hold of myself and began to stroke.

When I looked back up I saw that Dan had his hands on Nancy's head.

Let her suck your dick, but get your hands off of her head, I thought as I watched.

I don't know why, but that bothered me. For some reason, it just seemed so demeaning. I loved it when going down on her, she would grab my head as I knew she was getting close. The same holds when she was servicing me, but for whatever reason, this did not seem right but there was nothing I could do about it. A weird feeling seemed to be taking hold of me, that I had never felt before, and as I tried to identify it, Dan moaned.

I stopped jacking-off as my attention was on him and the cheeks of his butt contracting, as he shot his load into my wife's mouth. I swallowed as I watched her swallow his cum, and then milk the last drops from his shrinking shaft.

That's right, Dan, I thought as I watched with satisfaction. My wife is one velvet-tongued babe.

“Wow!” Dan exclaimed, as he moved away and sat down. “Your wife is one velvet-tongued bitch.”

“Dan!” Joan scolded.

jadesaintTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jadesaintTS

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologized. "I'm thinking of my role-playing."

“That's okay,” I replied. “She is amazing.”

His first words had hurt, and without his clarification, would have led to problems.

“Yes, she is a lady and I meant no disrespect,” he went on.

"Thank you, and none taken," I replied with a curtsy.

We all turned our attention to Nancy and Gregg as they continued. Her entire body jiggled as he slammed into her. With her mouth empty she began to shout for his to do her harder. It reminded me of last night, and I smiled.

“You enjoying watching your wife get pounded?” Joan asked.

“It reminds me of last night.”

Joan began to speak but stopped as Greg climaxed.

My wife's face shone, and I was filled with a happiness that I couldn't explain.

“You clean your wife out and I'll clean Greg off,” Joan instructed.

It only took a couple of minutes and they were both clean. Then Joan ordered me to jack-off for them, which I did, keeping my attention on my wife. In the end, I licked the results from my hand as they clapped.

“I've got iced tea. Is anyone is thirsty?” Nancy said.

“Anything stronger?” Gregg asked.

“Not this early," she replied.

I went and got tea for everyone, and over the next hour, they all sat and talked. I stood off to the side listening but saying nothing. Like Dan and Greg, I kept looking at my wife. I'm not sure where they all might be looking, but I was loving the sight of her clean-shaven pussy. Once in a while, thoughts of Dan's wife would enter my mind, and I wondered if she knew what he was doing.

“So last night was your cucking?” Greg rhetorically asked.

“Yes, sir,” I replied with a curtsy.

"For such a short time, she seems comfortable," Dan observed.

Nancy went on to tell everyone of my years of cross-dressing and our role reversals. When Nancy talked of doing me, Greg asked about doing me, and Nancy expressed no objections. I wondered if that would be today with my coworker watching. As I thought about that, my wife asked the two of them if they were ready for another round.

“Yes,” they responded in near unison, as they stood up.

Again, Joan and I watched as my wife took both men. This time Dan fucked her and she sucked Greg off.

Joan again ordered me to jack-off, and as I did, my mind shifted gears. I wondered what my father-in-law would think if he saw his "little girl" right now, and what my mother-in-law would think of her having this fun. As a father, I knew that I would not want to know, let alone see, his daughter, enjoying herself in this manner. Such actions or satisfaction was not to be shared in that way, but in a way with one's peers. Like most dads that have daughters that have children, we know they have, and they will, but we just don't think of them in that light.

“Yank it a couple of times for me,” my wife hollered, and then put Greg's dick back in her mouth.

I smiled and continued.

“Damn, she can suck!” Greg nearly shouted.

Again I smiled.

I finished before the three of them, and I was licking my palm clean when Greg filled my wife's mouth.

“Fantastic!” He exclaimed when done and sated.

Once again, I smiled. For whatever reason, the praise my wife got for her oral talents made the idea of another man's dick is in her mouth okay. The image of it was very pleasing to me.

I was still picturing that image when I heard Nancy's toes pop, which told me that she had climaxed. I always like to call her toes popping with an orgasm as “cracklin' cum.”

“This time you suck him clean and I'll clean out my sister,” Joan said.

“Yes, ma'am.”

The excitement of both men and myself grew. I got down on my knees, took hold of Dan's dick and quickly licked and sucked it clean. Then the three of us turned to watch Joan eat my wife.

"Like I said, 'incest is best,'" Greg remarked as Joan parted her sister's cum covered lips and began to lick her clean.

The three of us watched intently. I looked, and none of us were hard, but I knew we were all mentally aroused, and from the look on my wife's face, she was very happy.

Joan was mindful of her sister's sensitive clit, as she slurped up Dan's cum.

“Her clit always been that big?” Greg asked me.

“As long as I've known her it has been,” I replied. There was a bit of a boast in my words.

“Damn,” he went on, as he shook his head.

“I'm guessing that you love it,” Dan remarked.

“You better believe I do!”

“My wife's clit is so frigging small, that I got it pierced so I could find it,” Dan added.

“I've watched your sister-in-law eat pussy, and she's good at it,” Greg said.

I didn't respond, as we were all watching the two of them, but I did make a mental note. I also noticed that Greg was beginning to get an erection, and for whatever reason, I took hold of it and gently stroked. He turned slightly toward me so I could continue.

“Gonna return the favor?” Dan asked.

“Just prepping you,” I replied, a little nervous.

“Prep him later,” Nancy said, as her sister stood back up. “Since you and Joan are the only two with clothes on, you need to go get lunch for the rest of us.”

I about fell through the floor!

“No problem, “ Joan began as she looked about. “What's everyone want?”

“Pizza?” Dan said.

While I continued to hope that my going was a joke, everyone agreed on pizzas, and Joan called in the order.

“Does he, er, she go out like that often?” Dan asked.

“This is going to be her first time out,” Nancy replied with a sadistic sneer on her immaculate face.

I forced a grin as the others laughed.

Nancy told me to go and change my shoes. When I returned to the living room, Nancy had her partners seated on either side of her, with Joan across from them in the great chair.

“Ready?” Joan asked me.

Before I could answer, Dan's cell phone rang.

"My wife wants to know if she can come over and join the fun?" Dan asked as he looked at my wife.

“Is it okay?” Nancy asked me.

“He's a cuckold, he doesn't have a say,” Joan interjected.

“He's my husband, and I want to know what he thinks,” Nancy shot back.

“If it's okay with you it's okay with me,” I answered.

“Get your ass over here, bitch,” Dan ordered.

While Joan and Greg were familiar with their games, his coarse words caught Nancy and me by surprise.

“We have an arrangement,” Dan explained.

“Sort of like what we are developing,” Nancy said.

“Sort of,” Joan remarked.

“You are the Mater and she is the slave,” Nancy inquired.

“Yes,” Dan replied.

“Same with us, I think,” she went on.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear his answer.

"Whatever so long as you keep emotions out of it," he said, as stroked her thigh and then gently squeezed.

“Well, whatever it is, I'm thinking he should have to go in for the pizzas,” Joan stated.

Again I got that kicked in the gut feeling.

"I might have agreed if you'd said 'she', but not dressed like a she," Nancy said.

“She got you,” Greg laughed.

"Well, six people, three pizzas, that should cover everyone," Joan remarked, as she tried to cover her mistake.

“Maybe a little something to wet the whistle” Greg added.

“Yes,” Nancy agreed.

“I don't suppose you have a purse?” Joan said to me.

“No ma'am,” I replied, and handed her my card.

“Let's go,” she said, as she took my card and turned for the door.

Published 
Written by elmaco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments