Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Family Business

"Family on the verge of financial ruin accepts a deal. A deal that changes them forever."

124
30 Comments 30
20.9k Views 20.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story for the whole family. I wanted to try to get away from doing just dad/daughter and experiment. This is also my first attempt at a 3rd person story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please if you have any ideas on how to improve, post them below. I felt like I used way to many pronouns but I was unsure of any other ways to do it."

What do you do when you are on the verge of losing everything? How desperate can you get, and what would you be willing to do if someone offered you a golden ticket to fix it all?

“It doesn't look good,” said Mark's accountant.

“Well, what can I do?” Mark said with a defeated tone.

"I think it's time you put your house on the market and start liquidating your assets, but even that won't be enough. You are deep in the hole, Mark."

Mark looked at his wife, Sarah, who was almost in tears as she listened in on the conversation.

“Okay, thanks, Tim,” Mark said as he hung up the phone.

“What are we going to do?” Sarah said, trying to dab her tears with a tissue.

Mark just sighed and stared off at a picture of his family at the beach, that was sitting on his desk.

Mark Miller and his wife, Sarah inherited a family auto parts business from Mark's father, who had already passed. The company had always been successful and was growing, until this year.

Their company supplies car parts to retail stores in the area, but this year, they got a huge new contract. This was the deal that could have doubled their revenue, but after Mark put every penny, and then some, into filling the inventory for the order, the customer pulled out, leaving the company in financial ruin.

Mark got in way too deep on this one. He mortgaged his house again, took another business loan from the bank, and even used the college savings for his children, Lindsay and Dylan.

“I think we are going to have to talk to the kids,” Mark said to Sarah.

“So we are really going to sell the house?” Sarah asked sobbing.

“I don't think we have any choice,” Mark sighed.

That night at dinner, Mark and Sarah brought the kids up to speed on the situation. Dylan tried to stay strong, but you could see in his eyes that he was upset. He was eighteen, but he was so mature for his age and looked up to his father, and was just as determined to help his family any way he could.

Lindsay, on the other hand, did not take it well at all. She was only sixteen and still in high school. The thought of having to move and change schools now freaked her out pretty bad. It was a good thing Mark didn't mention that they would not even be able to afford to move and that they could end up homeless.

Lindsay stormed off to her room, while Dylan kept trying to come up with optimistic, but unrealistic, solutions. They were not at all helpful, but at least he was trying.

Mark felt like a complete failure, but he had to stay strong. Not only so he could keep a clear head and hopefully, find a solution, but also so he wouldn't worry his family more than they already were.

The next morning, Mark, Sarah, and Dylan headed off to the warehouse. Sarah was the outgoing one, so she managed the sales department. Dylan, however, was spending his last summer working at the warehouse before he headed off to university in the fall.

Lindsay, well, she just did what teenage girls did. Whatever the hell she wants. It was summer break, and she always had plans with her friends. She hated being at the warehouse, but would still help out by filing invoices now and then.

The day went as usual until Sarah came bursting into Mark’s office.

“Uh, Mark… there are some men here,” she stammered.

Mark just looked at her waiting for more information, “Well, who are they?”

“They are from DynoTec!” she shouted excitedly.

Mark, however, did not share the feeling. DynoTec is one of the most significant parts suppliers in the country, but they would not be a customer. They were the competition.

"Okay, send them in, please," Mark said, as he began to tidy his desk quickly.

Sarah nodded and opened the door, “Right this way, gentlemen.”

Three men entered, all clean-cut and wearing expensive suits. One of the men ogled Sarah, clearly staring right down her slightly opened blouse. Sarah's full and luscious breasts always drew a lot of attention, but most were not so obvious about it. This man didn't seem to care though, and he brushed his hand over Mark's wife's tight ass as she walked out of the office.

This angered Mark, but he had to maintain his composure. If these men had any options for him at all, then he needed to hear them out.

Mark stood up and went to greet the men, and offered them a seat. Only one of the men shook Mark's hand, while the others just stood back and observed. The one man simply handed Mark a business card and sat down.

“So what can I do for you?” Mark asked as he returned to the chair behind his desk.

“I think the better question is, what can we do for you?” said the seated man.

Mark looked at the business card he had just received, “Uh, Lucas, is it? Says here that you are the director of acquisitions?” Mark inquired suspiciously.

“Please, call me Luke, and yes, I am.”

“What exactly are you looking to acquire?” Mark asked.

“Your company, of course. It has come to our attention that you are having some financial troubles, and are possibly in the market to sell?” Luke asked confidently.

Now how would he know that? Mark thought to himself.

"One million dollars is our one and only offer. Take it now, or we will just acquire the company from the bank after you file for bankruptcy," Luke said, setting the pleasantries aside.

Mark almost choked as he heard the offer. Not because it was good, but because it wasn't. A million dollars would not even cover a fraction of the debt from his inventory. This wasn't a solution, this was a takeover. Things were starting to click in Mark's head, as he realized that DynoTec must have been behind the purchase order that put him in this situation.

"You and I both know that's not an offer, that's an insult," Mark replied angrily.

"Perhaps, but it's really your only option," Luke said as he picked up the picture frame of Mark's family off of his desk. "That's a beautiful family you have there," Luke said he passed the picture to his colleagues.

Both men gazed at the picture with sinister grins on their faces. “Very hot,” one of the men chuckled. He was obviously enjoying the view of Sarah and Lindsay.

“Very tight,” the one man said as he licked his lips. “How old is the young one?”

Mark was furious.

“She is sixteen!” Mark said hoping that would deter them. He was wrong…

"Sixteen," the man said smiling and nodding. This only seemed to entice him further.

Mark got up and went over to the men, ripping the picture from their hands. He went back to his desk and stuffed the photo in his drawer.

“You seem like you care a lot about your family, Mark, so I'm going to make a deal with you,” Luke said.

One of the men bent down and whispered back and forth with Luke. Mark couldn't make out what they were saying. They just seemed to be chucking and nodding.

“What kind of deal?” Mark asked trying to get Luke's attention.

"Right, so, you have a beautiful wife, Mark. Perhaps if you offer something to us then maybe I can offer something to you?" Luke said deviously.

Mark went pale as he realized precisely what Luke was implying. The idea made him furious, but then he thought about his family and their troubles. He had to hear what Luke was going to offer.

“Go on?” Mark said, grinding his teeth.

"Relax, Mark, this is a good deal. Both for you and for us," Luke responded with a grin. Luke at least had a hook in Mark, and he knew it. "How about this... I'll give you the million for sixty-six percent of your company, and we guarantee the sale of all your current inventory. That will take care of some of your debt, and will continue to provide yourself with a continued salary."

Mark was silent as he considered the deal. It wasn't perfect, but it would help. He would still be in debt, but with this deal, he might be able to save the house and still hold on to a portion of the company. The only question now was what they wanted in return, although Mark was pretty sure that he knew the answer.

“And you want what?” Mark asked sounding slightly defeated.

“We just want to have some fun with your wife,” Luke said smiling.

Mark paused to consider this, and then let out a big sigh, “I can't ask my wife to do that.”

"Well, maybe you should talk to her, Mark. This is a good deal," Luke replied.

Mark was silent, and then suddenly Sarah burst into the door and slammed it shut behind her.

"Will this save us, Mark?" she spurted.

Mark nodded, realizing that Sarah must have been eavesdropping from the other side of the door.

“What kind of fun?” Sarah asked.

Luke simply winked at her.

Sarah went silent as she thought about what she would have to do. She looked at Mark, feeling guilty that she was even considering this. If this was their only option though, then she really had no other choice.

"Okay, I'll do it!" Sarah shouted.

Mark opened his mouth about to speak up, but he realized this really was their only option. He looked at his wife and contemplated the ramifications of going through with this.

What will this do to Sarah? Or our marriage? Mark thought to himself.

“Are you sure?” Mark asked.

Sarah bit her lip and nodded, looking very uncomfortable.

“Okay… deal,” Mark said reluctantly as he hung his head.

"Excellent," Luke said as the other men had already begun pawing at Sarah.

Sarah was incredibly nervous. Mark was the only man that she had ever been sexual with. They were high school sweethearts that were inseparable. They even went to the same college because they knew that a long-distance relationship could end them. Neither of them carried a single regret though.

One of the men starting unbuttoning Sara's blouse, while the other started tugging at her skirt. Sarah helped the struggling man and unzipped her skirt for him.

“Thank you,” the man replied as he pulled her skirt down her long slender legs.

The other man managed to remove Sarah's blouse. She just stood there in her red lace bra and thong while the men began exploring her body.

One man began grabbing and kissing Sarah's tight round ass, while the other fondled her large round breasts. Sarah was thirty-eight, but you could never tell because she had the body of a twenty-year-old.

Luke stood up and approached the two lusting men, and pulled them both back. He started undoing his pants and released his already erect cock from his pants. The other men quickly followed his lead.

Sarah looked at them knowing exactly what they wanted. She dropped to her knees, and pulled her long, straight, brown hair back into a ponytail.

She looked on at the three cocks in front of her, feeling slightly overwhelmed.

“Go ahead,” Luke said encouraging her.

Sarah looked up at him and nodded timidly. She took Luke's member in her hand and gently started kissing the tip and teasing it with her tongue. Sarah was never the best at giving head. Mark was the only man she had gone down on. Mark gave her some instruction before on how to improve, but it was minimal.

Luke quickly grew impatient and grabbed Sarah's ponytail, forcing his cock into her mouth. Sarah's hand gripped at Luke's legs, and he started face fucking her. She started gagging as the head of Luke's dick bounced off the back of her throat.

Sarah struggled for air at first, but she learned quickly and started to relax. Her grip on Luke's legs loosened, and she reached out to begin stroking the other two men.

Her gags and whimpers started turning into moans and slurping. Sarah felt so ashamed that this was happening in front of her husband, but she was beginning to become aroused.

Mark looked away, trying to avoid watching the events unfolding in front of him. He also noticed the change in Sarah's tone.

Is she starting to enjoy this? Mark thought.

Just then, the door to the office flung open, hitting one of the men in the arm.

“Hey, dad?” Dylan said as he entered the office. He immediately stopped and froze as he noticed what was going on.

The man closed the door behind him and locked it. Sarah froze when she heard Dylan's voice, but Luke's grip on her hair wouldn't let her stop what she was doing.

“Dylan, go back to the warehouse!” Mark quickly shouted.

Dylan didn't move or respond. He was frozen as he observed Luke, face fucking his mother, while she jerked off two other men.

“I think he wants to stay,” one of the men chuckled.

“Dylan! Warehouse!” Mark shouted again.

"The kid can stay if he wants to!" the other man shouted back at Mark.

“This wasn't part of the deal!” Mark shouted.

Luke snapped around to look at Mark. Sarah's head was pulled around with her mouth still attached to his throbbing member.

“Well, the deal changed!” Luke said. “The kid stays now!”

Dylan finally snapped back to reality. “What are you doing to my mother?” Dylan asked.

Luke turned back to Dylan, whipping Sarah's head back around with him. “She is saving the family business,” he said.

Dylan looked at his father. Mark just nodded again, feeling frustrated, and even more ashamed about what was taking place.

“Look, he is getting hard,” one of the men said, pointing at the tent in Dylan's pants.

Dylan's face went red with embarrassment. He was fixated on his mother's breasts as they bounced with each thrust of Luke's cock.

Luke grunted and held Sarah's head, and he shot waves of sperm down her throat. Sarah finally removed her mouth from Luke's shaft, gasping for air. A string of cum and saliva ran from the head of his still twitching cock to her lips.

She looked at her son, embarrassed. Her eyes drifted down to the bulge in his pants, but then one of the other men grabbed her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth.

“Your mom is pretty hot, isn't she?” the man now fucking Sarah's mouth asked.

Dylan stood there silently watching.

“Hey kid, take off your mom's bra for us,” the other man said.

“W...what?” Dylan stammered.

"You heard me. Take off her bra."

Sarah looked up at her son and nodded, the cock still working in and out of her mouth. Sarah was not happy about this, but she was willing to do anything to make sure her family was going to be okay.

Dylan nervously knelt behind his mother and began fiddling with the clasp. This is something he had done a few times before, but the stress of the situation was making it difficult. He was eventually successful. His mother lowered her arms, allowing her son to slide her bra off.

Sarah's now exposed breasts bounced and swayed as she worked on the man's cock. Dylan stood up and stared at them, before adjusting the hard-on in his pants.

“You want to touch them, don't you?” said Luke, who was now relaxing on the couch.

“Uh…” Dylan groaned.

“Well? Go on then,” Luke ordered.

Sarah lifted her arm to give her son easier access. Dylan hesitantly bent down and placed his hand on his mother's right breast. He started nervously squeezing and massaging it. His actions, however, became more brazen.

Sarah moaned softly as her son started pinching and tugging at her nipple. Her face turned red, not because of her son's bold actions, but because she was beginning to enjoy it. Her pussy was getting damp because of the sensation her son was providing her. She even enjoyed sucking this stranger’s cock now. At this moment she realized that she wasn't being forced on his cock anymore. She was gagging on his shaft of her own free will.

Sarah closed her eyes in enjoyment as the man shot another load in her now wanting mouth. Mark couldn't believe his eyes. His wife was willingly licking this man's cock clean, while his son fondled her.

Sarah turned to look at the last man, while the other headed over to join Luke on the couch. She looked up at the man with her mouth open, waiting for another penis to suck on. The man stood there though, thinking.

“Hey kid, lay down,” the man said.

Dylan was confused and just stared at the man blankly.

“Do you want to help save your family from financial ruin?” the man asked.

Dylan nodded.

“Then lay on the ground,” the man repeated.

Dylan did as he was asked and lay down on his back.

“Good job. Now you,” he said looking at Sarah. “Peel off those panties and sit on his face.”

“W..what?” Sarah stammered.

He can't be serious? Sarah thought.

“Wow, you are sick,” the other man said.

Sarah looked down at her son, and then over at Mark. "Okay," she said sounding less than confident, before hooking her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down to the floor.

Dylan looked up and his mother's neatly trimmed pussy as she slowly lowered herself onto his face. He wasn't resisting anymore though. Dylan started lapping at his mother's moist slit. He traced his tongue up and down on her labia. He was not an expert by a long shot, but he was learning by the sound of his mother's moans.

How did he get so good at this? Sarah thought as her son's tongue started building a sensation inside of her.

The other man finally gave Sarah his erect cock. She devoured it instantly, slurping and sucking. Sarah gasped as her son found her clit. Dylan started focusing on it, gently sucking, and flicking it with his tongue.

Sarah was going wild with ecstasy.

Oh my god! He is going to make me cum, she thought to herself.

Her legs started trembling, as her son's tongue caused her to have one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. The orgasm seemed to last forever while she moaned on the man's cock. Dylan was relentless and just wouldn't stop.

“Ohhh!” she screamed on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Lindseee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments