Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Laptop: Part Seven (of Seven)

"She decided to tease him, little did she realize how far it would go."

32
9 Comments 9
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Just for fun :) Last chapter in this series. Although I do like the characters so I could see myself visiting them again in the future."

Beth waited for Dax in her room, not being able to decide if she should just stay naked or put something on.  In the end, since she planned on just blowing him and jerking his dick, she chose her bathing suit.  That way, not only could she head out to the pool afterward, but if he made a mess on her it would be easy to wash off just by jumping in the water.

Dax, not wanting to seem too eager, decided to take a medium length shower and really get clean.  He had also remembered reading an article once about how most men are much dirtier and smellier than they realized, and he definitely didn't want to be one of those guys.  If anything, he was going to surprise Beth with just how clean he was.

As soon as Beth heard the water turn off she sat on the edge of her bed to wait for him.  She knew if she reached into her suit and felt her slit she'd be wet.  The anticipation of seeing his huge cock again was driving her crazy, and she couldn't wait to feel it in her hands again.  This time would be different though; this time she'd feel it in her mouth as well.  

When he walked into her room, towel around his waist and his hair still wet, she could clearly tell he was already hard.  Being as big as he was, it was impossible to hide it.  Her mouth was watering, and she motioned him over to her.  With a smile, she unwrapped his towel and took his cock in her hands.  She knelt down in front of him, and with both her hands she began to slowly jerk him.  

She put her mouth near his tip and gently spit on him to make him slick, and then she started to jerk him faster.  By the look on his face, she could tell he was clearly enjoying it, and she had the suspicion if she sped up she could probably make him cum almost right away.  Not wanting that, she slowed down and then positioned herself to suck him.

She grabbed the base of his dick with one hand and then guided it to her parted lips.  She gave him a few gentle licks, then ran her tongue down his whole shaft.  Next, she opened her mouth and started to slide him in.  She had to open as wide as she could so as not to scrape her teeth on him, and before she knew it he was already hitting the back of her throat.  Lucky for her, her gag reflex was basically non-existent.  Unlucky for her, she noticed that his cock was so big that it was almost choking her.

It didn't take long for her to figure out it was going to be nearly impossible to blow him using her normal method.  Her jaw was already hurting, and no matter what she did she had a hard time breathing.  Feeling tears begin to run down her cheeks, she slid her mouth off him and looked up at him.

"Lay down," she told him, planning to put him into a better position so she could finish him off by jerking him.

Instead of listening, however, he shook his head.  "No, I need your mouth."

"You're just too big," she giggled back at him, figuring he was just being silly.  "I'll finish you off on the bed with my hands and some lotion."

Again, he didn't move.  "I have to feel your mouth again, make me cum that way."

She smiled at him again, but she sensed he wasn't messing around.  She began to stand up but was stopped by him.

Feeling a surge of energy like he had never felt before, he grabbed the back of her head with one hand, his cock with the other, and shoved it back into her mouth.  

"Dax!" she mumbled around his cock.

Needing to cum, he couldn't stop himself.  He began to thrust his dick into her mouth and after only a few thrusts he could feel himself building up to orgasm.  He pulled out just as he began to cum, and he shot it all across her neck and chest.  

Shocked and not knowing what to do, Beth sat there on her knees, not moving.  She caught his eyes for a second before he apologized and left the room.  Now alone, she stood up and made her way over to her bed.  She lay down on her back, felt his warm cum on her chest with her left hand, and then slid her right hand into her suit bottoms.  She was wetter than she had ever been...

There was something about what he just did to her, how he followed his primal urges and just fucked her mouth like that, that turned her on like she never imagined.  Up until now she never seriously thought about fucking him; she really only wanted to play around with him.  But now she needed to feel him inside of her.

She got back out of her bed with the intent of going over to his room.  However, as soon as she opened her door she was stopped dead in her tracks--Dax was there.  He took her by the shoulders and walked her backwards to her bed and then pushed her down onto her back.  He grabbed her legs, spread them, put his hands at her sides, and then leaned over her., his huge dick pressing around her bathing suit.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

"The teasing ends now," he said firmly, his mouth by her ear.  He pushed his hips forward, and between his strength and her wetness, his cock found its own way around her suit and his tip entered her pussy.  This time though, he didn't cum right away.  He stood up, took both her ankles in one hand, and then slid her suit off.  

Her bare pussy was now only inches from feeling his huge cock inside of it, and she could feel herself begin to drip with the anticipation.  When he seemed to hesitate, she reached forward, grabbed his dick, and then pulled it towards her.  She felt his tip push past her pussy lips with relative ease, but even with how wet she was, it became a tight fit once his shaft began to enter her.  She loved every second of it though, and once his tip was fully inside of her she didn't have to guide him anymore.  

He slowly pushed forward until inch by inch he filled her up.  Once he was as far inside of her as he could go, still leaving an inch or so, he began to thrust into her.  It felt so good he wished he could last forever.  From his view standing up, he watched as his cock forced apart her pussy lips with each thrust.  He got even more turned on as he realized how big he was and how small she was. 

Her thoughts echoed his; it felt incredible to be filled up this way.  Not only had she never fucked a dick this big, she had never fucked a guy this athletic either.  He fucked her like she had never been fucked before, and as he leaned back over her and placed his hands at her sides, her whole body began to jolt on the bed.  She was being pounded with every thrust, and she could feel every inch of him slide into her, every time.

Wanting a little more, she looked up at him and got his attention.  "Keep fucking me just like that, but rub my clit again just like you did before.  Don't start slow though, get fucking fast immediately."  

He did as told, and stood back up to have better access to her clit.  He took his thumb and began to circle her clit just like earlier and he immediately felt her pussy tighten around him.  For as good as it felt fucking her already, it felt a hundred times better now.  He found a good rhythm and continued to thrust into her while rubbing her clit.

Being so turned on, Beth could feel herself getting close to cumming already.  "Fuck me harder!  I'm going to cum!" she couldn't help but blurt out.

Not sure if he was supposed to talk back, he began to fuck her as hard as he could while still rubbing her clit.  Her pussy was so tight now he had to slow down a little, but it felt better than ever.  It appeared it did for her too as he could see the same signs he saw earlier.  Her breasts were fuller, her skin flushed, her pussy now so tight he could barely stay in her.  Within seconds her body began to shake, and it lasted longer than she knew was possible.

As she started to cum, he couldn't hold himself any longer either.  He pulled out of her and shot his thick cum up onto her stomach as he kept rubbing her clit.  He didn't want to stop this time until she removed her hand from him, so he kept going until she did just that.  Both of them collapsed, her into the bed, and him onto her.  They stayed there, silent until he got up and walked away a few moments later.

To their surprise, the following days brought no awkwardness or regret.  With their parents back in town, Beth and Dax mostly fell into their regular routine of not talking much or paying each other much mind.  One thing did change though, they both continually thought about what had happened that past week.  Neither one wanted to bring it up, but both of them were curious if that was a one-time thing or not.  It was Beth who decided to take action...

One morning a few days later, after their parents left for work, Dax was already up and in the shower himself.  Uncharacteristic of him to be up so early, he wanted to get out to the mall to shop for some college supplies before the crowds hit.  After he was done showering, he walked down the hallway and paused at Beth's door.  He started to get hard at the thought of what they did last week, and part of him wanted to push open her door.  Not fueled by adrenaline this time though, he chickened out and kept walking to his own room.

When he opened his door his dick immediately became fully erect.  There was Beth, on his bed, completely naked, her ass in the air.  He could see even from the doorway how wet she was.  He walked over, grabbed his cock, and shoved it inside of her.  Neither of them was sure how long or how far this was going to go on...but they knew they had the rest of the summer to figure it out!

 

Published 
Written by siresaidso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments