Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Laptop: Part Six

"She decided to tease him, little did she know how far it would go."

28
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Just for fun :)"

Dax finally dozed off in the early morning hours, and after only a few hours of sleep he was awoken by a knock at his door.  Before he even had a chance to answer, Beth opened the door and stepped in.  She was standing there wearing only a towel, hair still wet and skin still flush from a hot shower.  He immediately sat up in bed, not sure what to do or say.

She slowly walked over to him, not taking her eyes off him the whole time.  "You know, that was a pretty fucked up thing you did last night," she said as she shook her head at him.  "You basically sexually assaulted me and..."

He interrupted her, "Yeah, but that's only because you've been teasing me, I was..."

She interrupted him back, "Just let me finish, I didn't say I was mad, I just say it was a pretty fucked up thing you did.  I've actually been thinking about it all night, you're HUGE, I've never seen one like that before."

"Wait, you've seen one before?  Or... or do you mean just in porn?" he replied.

"Both. What, you think I'm going into my second year of college a virgin?  Speaking of which, there's one thing that's been bothering me about last night. You're a virgin aren't you?"

His face bright red, he went on the defensive, "No, no fucking way I'm not!"

She knew better and just shook her head at him.  "Yeah, you are... aren't you?  It's okay, I'm not trying to make fun of you.  Here, maybe we can try this again, you do me a favor and I'll do one for you."

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"Well, I'll be perfectly blunt, you have the biggest dick I've ever seen.  I've been teasing you the past week because when I caught you jerking off I had to see it again."  As she said this, she sat down next to him and then lifted her left leg up on the bed, her knee up near her chest.

Dax looked down, taking in what she was putting on display.  He looked back up in her eyes, "But, you're my sister..."

"And?" she replied.  "You're the one that was in my room last night rubbing your dick on me."

He blushed again, and shifted uneasily in his bed.

"Take off your covers," she ordered.

"What? Wait... no!" he said as he grabbed the sheets.

"You're hard right now aren't you?" she giggled a little as she grabbed the sheets from him and pulled them back.  Sure enough, the silhouette of his huge member was visible under his boxer briefs.  "If I'm just your sister, why do you have a hard-on right now?" she said as she smiled.  "Give me your hand."

She stood up and placed his hand between her legs.  He let her do it but he didn't move.  "Use your fingers and feel how wet my slit is," she said when he just kept his hand there motionless.

He began to move his fingers and sure enough she was extremely wet.  He slowly pushed his fingers against her, and without resistance two went past her lips and inside.  She bit her lips and closed her eyes as he began to slowly push them in and out of her.  Even his hands were the biggest, strongest ones that ever fingered her.  She parted her legs where she stood, and encouraged him to keep doing it.

He happily obliged, and he began to finger her faster and faster, loving how it felt to slide his fingers in and out of her.  His cock was already about to burst without even getting any action itself, but he did his best to ignore it and focus on her.  She threw off the towel, then raised her right leg and put it on the bed to give him better access.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

She began to verbally guide him, "Mmm, that feels so good, now slide your fingers to the front a little... perfect... and curl your fingers a little when you go insi... yes.... mmm.... yesss.  I want you to rub my clit now, do you know where it is?"

Embarrassed, but knowing he couldn't lie, he said, "Hmm, no not really, I mean I have an idea from porn but..."

She didn't let him finish. "It's okay, here, switch places with me."  She motioned for him to stand up and she laid on the bed, spreading her legs towards where he stood.  "Look, right here." She took her fingers and spread the top of her pussy apart, and with her other hand she pointed to her clit.  "Rub it gently at first, just like this," she circled her clit, "And then when I tell you to, start to rub it faster."  

He reached towards her and placed his thumb on her clit, then began to circle it just like she had showed him.  He continued on for a few moments, fascinated with how she was reacting.  She kept moaning, biting her lip, grabbing the sheets behind her, and pushing her hips up to him.  HE was making her do that!

"Now... slide two fingers... from your other hand inside of me, and curl them back like you did before," she managed to get out in between moans.

He followed her instructions and was surprised when her pussy tightened around his fingers.  This seemed to coincide with her breasts getting fuller and her skin flushing.  As her pussy got tighter around his fingers she grabbed the sheets harder and began to arc her back further and further.

As she shook her up and down head she mumbled, "Now go faster!  Press harder too... faster and harder!"

He began to circle her clit as fast as he could, pressing his thumb into her with a fair amount of pressure.  She seemed to love it, so he kept up the same pace until her body began to shake.  Not sure what to do, he stopped.

"No... NO!  Don't stop!  Keep going just like that I'm about to cum... keep going until I tell you to stop!" she yelped.

He immediately got his thumb back on her, his fingers in her, and kept going.  Within seconds her whole body was shaking, she was almost convulsing, and her pussy was so tight around his fingers it was almost forcing them out of her.  He pushed them in harder and she lifted up her hips as he did so (was she cumming?) He tried to keep rubbing her clit as well, but she started to flinch and then shook her head as she removed his hand off her.

She collapsed in his bed, short of breath, and all he could do was stand there and awkwardly stare.  

"That was amazing, you did almost perfect.  Shit, you listened better than any of the other guys I've been with, so that's something right there!" she said to him with a huge smile.

She stood up, chest to chest with him, and then reached down and grabbed his throbbing dick through his boxer briefs.  "I guess you want your turn now too?  If I'm not mistaken I haven't heard you take a shower for at least two days... go rinse off and meet me in my room after you're done."

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by siresaidso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments