Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princesses

"Twin princesses get in trouble."

16
14 Comments 14
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Why did you do it?”

“Are you ashamed?

The questions came at us like machine gun fire. My sister and I covered our faces from the flashes and cameras pushed into our faces and the microphones. We made it to the limousine that was waiting for us and the last thing I heard while waiting for my sister to get in was a reporter saying, “We are here at the courthouse where twin Princesses Hanna and Petra have been exonerated from having sex in public.”

The words cut into me, it wasn’t just sex it had been an amazing experience that I wished all women to have. Petra sat quietly in the far corner of the car. She looked vacantly out the window while nibbling on her nails.

“You okay?” I asked.

She slowly turned to me. “Okay? What do you think? We have gone from the world's darlings to the worlds sluts. It doesn’t matter that we were exonerated, we are fucked, excuse the pun.”

I smiled. “True, but at seventeen we have an entire life to show the world that we are not sluts.”

She looked at me over the rim of her round glasses. “Really, do you want to go there? We are sluts, you know it, I know it and half the staff at the castle knows it.”

She did have a point there. Ever since our sexuality had awoken we had used the male staff for our pleasure, sometimes even having them watch us as we licked each other or fucked our tight pussies with large dildos. I guess it was a benefit being the daughters of a cruel king, no one dared to fuck with us in our own home. But, now the truth had come out and we had to face Daddy when we got home. He and our mother had refused to support us in court.

“What do you think Daddy will do?” I asked her.

She scoffed. “What he usually does, take away our cars, credit cards and ground us for a month.”

“Nothing more serious?”

“Doubt it, after all, we are his little princesses and he adores us.”

“You got a point there. Anyway, it was totally worth it. Licking you out on the beach while people were filming us, what a fucking rush!”

Petra giggled and squeezed my hand. “Yeah, totally awesome.”

The castle came into view and as we drove up the tree lined lane leading up to it, I prayed that Daddy would be as lenient as Petra thought. After all, we had been very naughty over the last few years and a father can only take so much.

We got out and the valet opened the large double doors for us and we entered the marble floored entrance hall with the giant oil paintings of long gone ancestors. Wolves, bears, deer and even a tiger stood still around us, proof of our family's interest in hunting.

“Hanna, Petra, come into my study,” our father roared from the staircase above us. We lowered our heads and hurried up the stairs holding the hems of our dresses in our hands.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

We found him standing by his desk looking out the window at the city below. His back was turned to us and I could feel the anger and disappointment oozing from his entire being. He slowly turned to us. We looked down and waited for the onslaught.

“You two, you two,” he began, almost stammering.

“I don’t know what to do with you, honestly. I have given you everything and all you do brings shame to this great family. For centuries we have ruled this land and only during my reign has the country become democratic with free voting every four years. As a result of that, the people and their elected leader let us do what we want within the castle wall. Now, you two have gone too far, showing the world our deepest secrets. Your grandparents are turning in their graves with shame.”

He stopped talking and I could hear he was breathing hard. “Daddy, permission to speak?”

“Go ahead, Hanna.”

“We are so sorry, but we got carried away. Maybe we aren’t mature enough to be in public, not being able to control our desires.”

“Yes, Daddy, that’s what it is,” Petra piped in.

“Your mother and I have spoken about a just punishment for you and we came to the conclusion to bring back something the family hasn’t used in a hundred years.

Oh, shit, I thought. We would be whipped. Petra grabbed my hand and squeezed hard.

My father pressed a button and a door to our left opened and two men walked in. They were tall, one white and one black. Strong bodies without being the body builder type.

“Do your thing,” said my father.

The two men pulled away the towels they had wrapped around their waists and Petra and I gasped in horror.

“Yes, these are the Fuckers. Bred with improved stamina and extra large cocks.”

My legs went weak and I almost fell over. The two men grabbed us and pushed us over our father’s desk. Before I knew it, our dresses were pushed up and with one long thrust they drove their eighteen inch cocks all the way inside us. It felt like they would pop out of our mouths. I looked at Petra who had tears in her eyes.

As they fucked us our father walked around the desk checking on us. I thought my pussy would rip apart, but instead it simply adjusted and as I was fucked harder and harder I began to come, one orgasm after another rolled over me. Apparently the same happened with Petra because she moaned and groaned like I did.

In despair our father looked up. “Dear god, what have I done to deserve daughters like these?”

“You brought it onto yourself, fornicator,” came the answer in the form of a roar from nowhere.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments