Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Times are Changing [Part Five]

"Nathan and Nicole arrive at their new home, and things quickly heat up between them."

21
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The van had arrived at their new house a few days ago, and the friends and family Nathan had asked for help had set everything up for their arrival. He was a good dad, but also an appreciated friend. He was well liked and kept in touch with many of the people he’d met while at college, and during his time in various workplaces. He was a giver, so everyone who had helped with the move wanted to give the selfless (now) single father all the help they could. 

It was heart-warming to find the place already perfect, so they would just slip right in and not have to worry about unpacking much. That wasn’t to say there was nothing to do - they still had the various personal belongings in the small hired fan they’d driven here. For now, however, Nicole slumped down on the sofa and Nathan crashed right next to her. The drive had been exhausting but he did not want to worry his daughter, despite the fact she’d noticed his almost constant yawning.

“Daddy, you need to get some sleep. You’ve been awake for hours.” The red-haired beauty remarked with care and rested a hand on her father’s shoulder; showing she appreciated the effort. 

“I’m fine, Sweetheart. Besides, there is still so much to do. Unpacking. Cooking dinner…” He would have continued, but his daughter was quick to interrupt him.

“Seriously, Daddy - we can unpack tomorrow properly. We’ll both tackle the rooms and get it done really quickly. And as for dinner, Aunty Jackie left one of her home-made lasagnes in the fridge. All we need to do is heat it up.”

Bless his older sister for thinking of everything, she was almost as much of a rock to him as Nicole was. “She did huh. Well, I better call and thank her…” Any excuse to try and escape his daughter before things inevitably escalated again. Nathan started to rise to his feet, but a hand slipped around his wrist and pulled him back down with surprising strength. He then had a phone shoved in his face, showing a conversation between his daughter and sister that had happened earlier that day. 

Nathan took hold of his daughter’s phone and read over the short conversation as the red-haired girl cuddled up to him. Naturally, he slipped an arm around her shoulder and hugged her back. A smirk flashed across his lips as he saw his sister’s threat, and then widened at his daughter’s reply:

 

Aunty J: "Hiya Nicky, tell your Dad I put a lasagne in the fridge, plus some beers, sodas and fruit. Other bits on the way tomorrow morning to save you shopping. Make sure he relaxes after such a long drive, or he will be hearing about it from me and Mark. Anyway, take care lovely. I'll see you soon. Love, Aunty Jackie xxx"

Nicola: "N'aww, thanks Aunty! Your food is always so yummy! I'll try, but you know how Dad can be and all. I hope Uncle Mark is settling into his new job well, and I am looking forward to hearing how Teagan is getting on in NY! Love you!"

 

“What do you mean ‘how I can be’?” Nathan asked with a raised brow, looking down at his daughter to catch her reaction - a cheeky grin was flashed back at him. 

“Stubborn to a fault and always working too hard.” Nicole replied quickly, before chuckling. Nathan was going to retort, but she was spot on and he knew it. 

He looked down at her and she looked directly back up at him, into his eyes. The forces around them trying to pull them closer, into something naughty and taboo could be felt by both. Nicole’s eyes locked onto her father’s lips several times, especially as he began moving closer. He set her phone down on the cushion next to him and moved his left hand to cup her right cheek. Both were beginning to realise that there was no escaping from their feelings. They could fight, ignore, or try to forget as much as they liked - but a connection like theirs was not easily broken. 

Nicole’s heart slammed back and forth in her chest as she moved up to catch her father’s lips with her own, while one hand slid through the back of his hair as the pair closed their eyes and shared another kiss. It didn’t quite equal the lust of the steamy motel-room tongue kiss, but it revealed how each felt to the other. Nathan’s head tilted one way and his daughter’s went the other. She was the first to invitingly part her lips, and soon he slid his warm tongue into her mouth and against hers. 

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

His strong arms lifted the slender red-head into his lap, allowing her to straddle him as the kiss continued. They were losing the battle in favour of how incredible it felt to kiss someone society frowns on you for kissing. The taboo aspect made every swirl of tongues so much sweeter, and before long Nicole could feel a hardness growing beneath her, in her father’s pants. The redhead’s fingers laced themselves through his hair, and stubble, while Nathan’s own moved up and down his daughter’s back. 

Nicole knew that at any moment her father could suddenly change his mind, but something was different to when they’d been sharing the bed in the motel room. He was less tense, and seemed far more sure of his actions now. She groaned into the smouldering exchange of tongues as she felt her father’s hands slip beneath her skirt, and grope her perky buttocks. Nothing was going to stop either of them this time. They were in the comfort of their new home, and completely relaxed now that their journey was complete. They could finally indulge. Explore. 

Nathan could feel how hard his cock was getting against the fabric of his jeans, and was about to move his hand to unbutton the denim fabric until he noticed the caress of small, nimble fingers doing it for him. The thought of having Nicole’s hands around his length pushed him even deeper into the throes of arousal. His own fingers got to work helping Nicole out of her top. As he peeled it up lithe torso, she lifted her arms and allowed him to pull it off; her ginger locks soon spilling over her shoulders and back as he tossed it to the side. Nathan’s fingers did not slow down in their conquest to rid his daughter of her clothes, however, and soon they fiddled with the clasp of her black lace bra, until the two connected straps split, and left the garment barely hanging from the redhead’s shoulders. 

Nicole’s heart-rate rose once more as she had the warmth of Nathan’s digits caressing her bare back. All that was left was her thong, and skirt. She needed to even up the score, so the ginger girl broke the kiss and leaned back, giving her father the perfect view of her small, pert breasts. Much to her elation he did not look away. On the contrary he could not tear his eyes away and soon lifted his hands to cup both breasts at once, causing Nicole’s nipples to stiffen in an instant. For a split second she forgot that she was trying to take her father’s t-shirt off, simply because she was enjoying the feeling of having his warm hands on her breasts. 

The redhead eventually managed to hook her small fingers beneath Nathan’s top, and pulled it up while hoping her daddy would let her take it off. His hands parted from her breasts as he lifted his arms and assisted his daughter in removing his tee. It soon joined hers on the floor, but the younger girl was far from done with her father. She nibbled cutely on her bottom him and gave him the steamiest bedroom eyes she could muster while her fingers tugged his already-unbuttoned jeans down, while accidentally pulling his boxers along with them. Nathan was almost tempted to reach out and pull them back up, but instead he allowed his hard cock to spring free, as his daughter pulled the rest of his clothes off.

The petite redhead then stood up and got a full view of her father’s naked body. His strong, muscular, yet hairy frame. God he was so manly. So handsome. She continued gazing into his eyes as she peeled down her skirt. Nathan could not look away with guilt this time. Seeing his little girl in just a thong made his shaft throb, and stiffen even more. 

“Daddy…?” Nicole murmured, with a gulp.

“What is it, Sweetheart…?” Her father replied, while reaching out to pull her closer; gently squeezing her peachy behind. 

“I want to have sex…” The redhead then remarked as she ran her hands through Nathan’s hair, before leaning down to give him a kiss, which was soon reciprocated.

“Nicole… I…” He muttered after the kiss ended, but she pressed her index finger to his lip before he could continue.

“We need to, Daddy. We both want it so badly. Nobody will ever know. It’s just us here. It’s you and I starting a new life together. I don’t want to go another minute without having you inside of me…” With that she walked towards the stairs, and gave her father a cheeky, but aroused gaze as she lowered her panties slightly.

“Coming, Daddy?”

Published 
Written by talesofsandi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments