Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Times are Changing [Part Six]

"Nathan and Nicole finally have sex, but boy was it worth the wait."

40
5 Comments 5
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Nathan thought he’d find conflict in his heart as he watched his nearly naked daughter beckoning him to follow her. Her allure had continued to grow ever since their night in the motel and quite frankly she was right. They both wanted and needed it. Nobody would ever find out and it would probably only be a one time thing, so really, who were they hurting?

His heart hammered in his chest as he stood up and pulled his pants to the floor, along with his boxers. Nicole giggled as she peeled down her panties in response and then raced upstairs to the main bedroom. How long had it been now since he’d last had sex? It was probably well over a year, and maybe pushing for two.

Nicole opened the bedroom door and looked inside at the large, tidy room. There was so much space even with the king-size bed. She leapt onto the crisp, fresh white sheets and waited for her father. Each step he took made her tremble in the best possible way. Part of her thought even after they’d lost each other in the passionate flow of mutual lust, that he would still get cold feet. But no, it seemed today was the day for them to surprise each other.

Nathan’s cock was standing fully erect as he entered his bedroom to find his princess sprawled out in a seductive pose. Her eyes caught his, and then he spotted them drift down to his impressive length.

“You’re really big, Daddy.” Nicole commented, as she was unable to stop herself from licking her lips. He was the biggest she’d ever seen outside of porn, and he was well groomed too which had her salivating even more. The redhead re-positioned herself so that she was on her stomach facing the door. Her fingers splayed and ran across the curve of the mattress as her father stepped closer.

When he was finally close enough and the tip of his shaft was in range, she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head without a second thought. Her eyes locked on Nathan’s as she heard him utter a manly groan, and then a sharp inhale of pleasure as she slowly wrapped her tongue around the tip.

“That feels… Incredible…” He muttered as if wanting to avoid breaking her concentration, and although part of him wondered how much experience his princess had, he was not going to complain.

Truthfully, however, she’d only ever give three blowjobs before this one and each one to cocks a lot smaller and more manageable than her father’s. His girth edged her jaw wider as she decided to up the ante by pushing down deeper. Slowly but surely her lips descended further down his thick, veiny beast. Her tongue continued to lather the sensitive parts with her saliva, while her lips worked their way towards the base.

Nicole had been studying articles and porn videos in order to be ready for this moment. In fact, for the majority of their cross-country journey the redhead had been preparing. She wanted to give her father the best blowjob of his life, firstly because he deserved it, and secondly because she wanted him to end up craving her.

Nathan was blown away (No pun intended) by the pleasure his eighteen-year-old daughter was giving him. Her mother had never been interested in oral, so really he hadn’t had decent head since his college days. This, however, was on another level.

“J-jesus… Nicole…” He moaned as he stared down at the naked redhead. Her lips suddenly shot to the base, and as his cock sank into her throat he saw stars. The most precious thing in his life had just given him his first real taste of deep-throating, and for a split second he thought he was going to release; to cum mere minutes into their playtime. Without so much as gagging Nicole pulled her lips all the way back up his shaft, leaving several thick strands of saliva connecting her mouth to his now-soaked shaft.

“Mmm… Daddy…” She purred seductively as she wiped the spit from her chin and lips, before resuming the oral onslaught.

“B-b-be careful sweetheart… Th-this feels way too good for Daddy to last…” Nathan warned, but Nicole wasn’t really listening, or rather, she was ignoring. Again her lips quickly travelled straight down her father’s shaft and made contact with his crotch. This time, however, she didn’t pull away. To her father’s blissful surprise, the petite redhead began bobbing her head, essentially using her throat to fuck Nathan’s cock. At the same time she reached forward, using one hand to cup his large, full balls and the other to clutch his buttock.

Must hold back. Must not cum. Think of something not sexy. Fuck. Fuck. There was no way Nathan was distracting himself from the sparks of pleasure shooting up and down his ever-thickening shaft. Her head bobbed up and down and moved side to side causing her to make slutty, throaty gluch noises. This is what it must have been like receiving oral from a porn-star. One who is famed for her skills and can easily bring any man she chooses to a swift, pulsing orgasm.

“Nicole!! I’m gonna… Shit… You’re going to make me…” This time she paid attention to his warnings pulled away from his thick, twitching shaft. The grin on her face was an angelic mix of cute and steamy. Hearing her father moaning and feeling him so close to climax was a huge turn on, which had left her neat little pussy soaking wet.

“Not yet Daddy… B-but I w-will gladly swallow your load another time…” The redhead admitted as Nathan gripped the base of his shaft tightly, refusing to cum. Still, a small dribble of seed managed to sneak through and as it leaked from the tip Nicole caught it with her tongue. It tasted… Amazing. Why were her friends always telling her that male cum was horrible and bitter? Her father’s taste was mild and actually deliciously salty.

More. She wanted more. Nathan had barely managed to strain his orgasm away when his daughter used both hands to pull him back again. He tried to stop her but before he could say anything his tip was inside of her mouth once more. So warm and moist. Her focus was on the head. Sure, she could easily milk him dry with her throat, but then she wouldn’t get the taste she so badly wanted. Nathan’s masculine groans resumed as her talented tongue curled and swirled, leading to her father losing balance and falling forward.

Now, with his hands on the bed holding him up, Nicole finished him off. His fists clenched taking the bedding with him as his cock was sucked and licked into submission. The only warning about his impending climax was the hard throbs that pulsed up his shaft, and the deep growl he uttered as the redhead pushed him over the edge.

Nathan’s cum erupted in several thick, heavy bursts from his tip. The insides of her mouth and the back of her throat received eight blasts; a reward for her hard work. Like the good girl she was Nicole swallowed every drop, after savouring the flavour, warmth, and thickness for a few moments. Her father’s cock slowly started to soften and slipped from her lips as he panted. No other blowjob he’d had before could compare to the one his precious daughter had just given him. He needed to reward her fully.

Since the morning in their motel room he had been wanting to taste her juices again, and now he had the opportunity. Nathan climbed onto the bed and then rolled Nicole over so that she was now on her back. Then, grabbing the underside of her slender thighs he pushed her legs back so that her rear was off the bed, and only her shoulders remained on the sheets; with her feet dangling close to her head. This way she’d be able to watch every flick of his tongue. He kept his hands on her thighs as he leaned down and pushed his tongue between her puffy, ‘innie’ lips. 

Nicole had never received oral before and by the way he’d positioned her, it looked as though her father enjoyed giving it. As his warm, squishy tongue parted her folds and gently rolled over her clit she gasped. Sure, she’d masturbated and had her fair share of clitoral orgasms before, but a tongue was unlike anything she’d experienced before. At first she thought she needed to be quiet but quickly realised that they were in the house alone, and nobody was going to come home and find them. 

Nathan began to deploy a strategy his ex-wife had once taught him. He broadened his tongue as he slid it towards and over her sensitive bud, and hardened it as it slipped back towards her hole. Each time he edged nearer to slipping inside of her tightness, and the closer he got, the cuter her moans seemed to get. She could not tear her eyes away from the sight of her father’s tongue pleasuring her shaven womanhood. A mix of his saliva and her excessive juices followed gravity and drooled down her crotch and onto her stomach, but that wasn’t a problem for her. In fact, she wanted to get as dirty as possible with her father. 

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

“O-o-oh m-my god… Daddy! I’ve… I’ve never f-felt this g-good before…” The petite redhead whimpered. “Y-your tongue f-feels am-amazing…” She added as she watched said muscle slowly drawing circles around her clit, starting wide, but working in towards the erect nub. 

Her father was lapping at her smooth princess parts, stealing her juices as if he’d never get the chance again. She was so sweet, with a slight, pleasant tang. In fact, she seemed to taste even more incredible than when he’d stolen a taste of her while she slept the previous day. His daughter’s scent, taste, and the sounds of her angelic moans were quickly bringing his cock back to life, just in time to take their relationship up another notch; to take the ultimate taboo step. However, first he was going to make her cum.

Nicole was approaching the stage where cumming soon was really very likely. The tingling radiating from her pussy was starting to spread down her inner thighs, and down to her toes which she had started to curl. Then, her father did something that pushed her over the edge. He slid his two central fingers straight into his daughter, curling them upwards towards her g-spot.

“Oh f-f-uhhhh…Daddy!!” She screamed as the tips of his fingers started to ram against her sensitive insides. That, mixed with the way he was sucking on her clit at the same time proved to be too much for the little redhead. For the first time in her life she squirted. It took both of them by surprise as several gushed from her slit and, given Nicole’s current position, thoroughly soaked her. Not that she cared, or even had a say in the matter. Her father had just given her the best orgasm of her life.

Now she was left a quivering, panting mess. As Nathan shuffled back and laid down on the bed, he took some time to admire his handy work. The petite, gorgeous redhead who he had looked after and loved more than anything for eighteen years. Nicole meant the world to him and was the only good thing he could take away from his long, unhappy marriage. Well, his daughter, and his oral skills.

It didn’t take long for Nicole to recover and regain control of her breathing, and she soon sat up and looked at her father. As their eyes met she couldn’t help but give him one of her characteristic bright smiles. Their love for each other had only gotten stronger now. It had morphed beyond the realms of father/daughter love, and was now deeply romantic. She didn’t just love her Daddy as most daughters do, she loved him, more than she’d ever loved anyone before.

“D-daddy?” Nicole asked, as she crawled towards her father and positioned herself on top of him.

“Hmm? Princess… I don’t think I brought any condoms… We can go to the store later…I…” Nathan replied, but stopped as he saw his daughter gripping his hard cock, and aiming it towards her soaking entrance.

“Baby… We can’t…” He once again protested, but this time he found himself being kissed as Nicole leaned down to shut him up.

“It’s safe. I’m on the pill Daddy…” She whispered and then grinned as she felt him throb against her fingers. The redhead let herself savour the moment for only a few seconds more before she slowly lowered herself down onto the tip. As it penetrated she let out a loud, satisfied gasp. It was finally happening. She lingered with just the tip inside as if teasing herself to want the rest inside of her even more.

Then, she pushed down. Every inch spread her wet tunnel in ways she’d never been spread before, leaving the redhead drooling. God he felt even thicker than she thought he’d feel, and longer too.

“O-o-oooh Daddy!” She moaned as she knelt there, speared on his cock. The warmth of his strong hands soon ran from her hips, up the length of her supple body sending shivers down her spine. She hardly dared to move, because she wanted the moment of first full, raw penetration to last forever.

Slowly but surely Nicole started to move her hips back and forth, up and down, finding a gentle rhythm that suited their first time. Never in her wildest dreams did it feel so good as she felt the hard length grind against her inner walls. It hit so many sensitive spots within her, especially when Nathan started to thrust up into her. Soon enough the cute redhead was releasing more of her angelic moans in response to his thrusts.

“S-so d-deep…” The redhead groaned as she pressed her hands into her father’s strong, muscular chest and hooked her small feet over each of his equally firm thighs. Her rocking began to grow in speed and depth as she discovered which movements brought her the most pleasure, and which caused her father to grunt and groan himself. She made sure to mix the two, knowing that he currently felt safe knowing that she was in charge. 

Indeed, Nathan did not need to worry about forcing himself on his daughter like he had done in their motel room. She had all the power as she rode his bare cock. For a moment he couldn’t even remember the last time he had fucked, but it must have been quite some time ago. Not that anything before compared to the gorgeous eighteen-year-old, who looked seconds away from making herself cum. It was like being inside of his ex-wife again, but it felt tighter, wetter, and even warmer.

“F-fuck… I’m… I’m gunna cum o-on your b-big c-cock, Daddy!” She warned, making him wonder where she had read/heard that before, and why in Gods name it actually worked. Hearing her moan such words turned out to be hugely arousing for Nathan who was finding it difficult not to hold back. Luckily, she then begged him for more. “F-fuck m-me Daddy! F-f-fuck me!!” 

He no longer concentrated on his own pleasure and forgot about holding back. His little girl could clearly take it, so he took hold of her hips and began pulling her down into his upward thrusts. Nathan had always felt inadequate when fucking Nicole’s mother, because she had been nearly impossible to make cum from penetrative sex. Hearing his daughter closing in on an orgasm was helping to rebuild his pride and confidence. He pulled her body down so that her breasts were pressed tightly to his chest, and started to grope her rear as he repeatedly slammed his cock into the petite redhead’s tight sex.

Nathan could feel pressure starting to build at the base of his shaft, signalling that the end for him was near; but he couldn’t stop. Not until he’d made Nicole cum. She’d never had sex like this before. It wasn’t just about the love and passion that they shared, but also the mutual pleasure it was bringing them. Guys had never focused on her needs before, they were only ever interested in nutting and not repaying the favour.

Her father was making her see stars and as he continued hitting the most tender, sensitive spots, Nicole crumbled. Her orgasm hit her like a truck and she bit down on her father’s shoulder to stop herself from screaming the house down. Her body trembled wildly but luckily she was more than secure in Nathan’s arms, which wrapped tightly around her supple frame as it went into blissful spasm.

The way her insides tightened around his bare shaft only served to pull him deeper, and as her walls contracted he realised he was cumming too. Primal urges which had laid dormant for years bubbled to the surface, forcing Nathan to sink his cock as deep as it could go before finally releasing a torrent of incestuous cum into her insides; painting them white. Throb after throb, spurt after spurt, Nathan just seemed to keep on cumming until the overflow oozed down his juice-coated shaft.

In the post-sex glow, the father and daughter remained naked, and were soon cuddling up as they caught their respective breaths. Perhaps they should not have waited so long. Maybe waiting that long had been worth it, considering how amazing the sex had been.

Only one thing was for sure. Nathan cupped his princesses’ cheek and looked into her eyes, as she looked back into his. Their bodies and limbs were still tangled as they pressed their foreheads together, and said the same words at exactly the same moment.

“I love you.”

Their new life together was only just beginning.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by talesofsandi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments