Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Times are Changing [Part Three]

"Nathan and Nicole find it difficult to ignore their growing feelings."

20
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Sweety, we can’t…” Nathan remarked from the floor of their motel room. He’d checked his phone for the time, and discovered that his daughter was still awake too.

“We can. Why can’t we?” Nicole sighed as she rolled over onto her side, and looked down at her father. He was adamant about sleeping on the floor, but neither of them had been able to get any sleep so far.

“Because fathers and daughters don’t share beds. End of discussion.” He replied. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to share a nice, soft, warm bed with his daughter; it was the opposite. He wanted it too much. He knew full well that the discussion was far from over…

“Buuuut Daddy… I’m cold…” Nicole mumbled, before pretending to shiver, while chattering her teeth together to drive her point home. There was no way he’d deny her now. She knew her father had a huge soft-spot for taking care of her. That was when she took the opportunity to slide her pyjama bottoms off without him noticing, before doing the same with her top. The redhead then wrapped herself in the quilt to hide the fact that she was naked.

“You… We… How cold?” Nathan asked, failing to not be drawn in by the adorable, overly-dramatic performance his daughter was putting on. He watched her shivering and felt his heart melt. What if he stayed above the covers? That way he could have the comfortable bed and keep her warm without the risk of touching something he shouldn’t.

“T-too c-cold…” The redhead stuttered as she continued her Oscar winning portrayal of a cold woman. It was the straw that broke the camel’s back, as she watched her father throw aside his blanket, and climb onto the bed. He laid down on his side and his daughter rolled over to face him. Her gorgeous eyes gazed over the top of the quilt, looking so cute and innocent the way she was wrapped up.

Nathan wrapped his arms around his burrito’d daughter, and brought her close to him, using the mass of sheets surrounding her body to hide the large bulge in his boxers. There was a pleasant breeze which made the partially-opened blinds rise and fall like waves, bathing their room in just enough natural light so they could see each other, but not too much that it became uncomfortably bright. Nathan found himself ogling his daughter’s puppy-dog eyes. God she looked adorable.

“What is is Daddy?” Nicole whispered, as she noticed her father staring.

“Oh, nothing. I was just… You’re really cute, Sugar-Plum.” Nathan replied, without even considering the consequences.

“Aww, Daddy… That’s really sweet.” The redhead cooed, as her features softened even more. She was touched as always by her father’s compliments and honesty, but this time something else was there too. His words made her heart flutter. She also found herself drawing nearer. 

“It’s the truth. You’ve always been so adorable.” Nathan added, throwing caution to the wind in favour of making his daughter happy. He took notice of her head approaching his, but did not stop himself from slowly closing the distance. 

Without another word their lips met and their eyes closed. They both felt the spark. The spark that told them that this was so right. The father and daughter had shared their first, tame kiss. Three more gentle pecks followed, but they both wanted and needed more. Nathan tilted his head one way, and the redhead’s went the other as their lips locked into something far more passionate. Seconds earlier their lips had brushed for the first time, and now it was time for their tongues to have their first meeting too. Nicole trembled as she experienced the sensation of her father’s tongue sliding into her mouth, and swiping at her own. Before he could retreat she returned the swipe with a light lick. The floodgates opened and soon enough their tongues were swirling in slow, tender circles.

Nathan’s cock strained against his boxers as he took charge of proceedings - something he had never done with Nicole’s mother. He’d never felt this level of raw passion and longing when kissing her, even when their relationship had been fresh. In turn, the redhead threw the covers to one side and revealed her naked form, which she swiftly pressed against her father’s, hooking her right leg over him, while one of her hands took hold of one of Nathan’s. She gently guided it over to her soft, bare figure and was rewarded as he did not pull away. Instead he glided his fingers up and down her side and hip, tentatively touching her cashmere-soft skin. 

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

Nicole could feel warmth rushing down to her vagina, and soon enough that arousal was transformed into juices. Her body was readying her for the inevitable. She moved her hooked leg down slightly, causing it to accidentally nudge the man’s cock, and feeling all the more excited as it throbbed. Their kissing was far more hungry now, as Nathan’s hand travelled around to his daughter’s back, and then descended towards her peachy rear. It was like they’d forgotten their blood connection, or they just did not care anymore. 

The redhead shifted her petite figure once again, this time manoeuvring her right knee down onto the bed beside her father’s leg, before pushing herself up so that she straddled his crotch. The kiss remained, as both the father and his princess refused to be the one to part lips. The sexual tension had grown too fierce, and eventually something had to give. It seemed like it’d finally given. Nicole pressed her slender figure against her father’s, feeling the tickle of his chest hair against her small, pert breasts. They were skin-on-skin, melting ever deeper into the smouldering exchange of tongues. Nicole was grinding her neat, wet pussy lips against the throbbing bulge in her father’s boxers, wishing the garment would just disappear so that she could slide down onto his lengthy shaft.

Both of his hands now explored her petite, supple body. They squeezed at her bubble butt, and glided over her back - making her shiver and groan. 

“Daddy…” Nicole moaned, breaking the kiss as she rolled her hips and eased the covered tip of his cock towards her entrance. The wetness of her sex soaked into the material of his boxers, but for a split second, Nathan remembered. 

“Sh-shit… Nicole…I… We can’t…” Without letting her respond, he practically lifted her away from his thick, aching shaft, and pushed her back onto her side before pulling the covers over her to hide her body from his wandering eyes.

“Daddy… We both want it… I can’t fight it…” The redhead whimpered as she slid a hand out from beneath the quilt, and stroked his cock. Soon enough, however, his hand as around her wrist, pulling her away.

“It’s o-out of the question…” Nathan wanted to apologise so badly for acting on instinct and taking their relationship to a place she did not want it to go - in his mind anyway. The reality was that she wanted to spear herself on his bare cock and never look back. But he was ever the honourable man, and would not let it happen. 

Nathan rolled onto his side, facing away from his daughter just in case he became increasingly tempted to catch another glimpse of her drool-worthy body. Guilt was far from the only emotion he was feeling right now. Regret was also present, alongside a new, and exciting love for a woman he knew he should not desire to such levels. He wanted to fuck his own daughter. It was not just his cock telling him this, but his head and heart too. He had to ignore them, perhaps sleep would calm his growing, insatiable lust.

“I need to rest, Nicole… Good night…” He remarked almost coldly, practically hanging over the edge of the bed to avoid getting too close to Nicole. 

“Oh… O-okay Daddy… I… N-night…” Nicole noticed the absence of two special words that her father always said to her before she headed to bed. ‘Love you.’ He’d said it every single night to her since her birth, but not tonight. It saddened her to think that she might have just broken their strong father-daughter dynamic, but also that she might have just missed her chance…

Sleep was difficult to find for both of them, but mercifully it eventually claimed them both. Love, however, as strong as was blooming between them, could not be avoided. In the deep depths of the night, Nathan and Nicole had snuggled up.  He held her protectively as his little spoon, and even joined her beneath the covers. 

Perhaps tomorrow would be their day.  

Published 
Written by talesofsandi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments