Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

16th Birthday Present

"Older sister gives younger brother a very special birthday present."

8
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"What a great day!" I thought, as I jumped into bed. My family and friends had thrown me a huge surprise party for my sixteenth birthday. Dad unveiled the kick-ass 1965 Mustang convertible he had fully restored for me. My friends all chipped in and bought me the latest game system with a whole pile of the best games. Mom made the perfect cake as always, and my little brother and sister made some cute crafts and paintings I could barely recognize. My older sister Susan oddly only gave me a card saying 'Happy 16th'. I found that unsettling seeing as her and I were very close. I decided to just forget about it and soon I was dreaming of the babes I would be riding around in my cool new car this summer.

I must have been in a light, restless sleep from the excitement of the day, because around two AM I was awoken by a soft creak from my bedroom door as it was opened. I turned to see who it was, and in the blue-gray moon light pouring in through my window I saw Susan, my 18-year-old sister. She was wearing a T-shirt that acted as a short dress that came down to just below her ass.

"Sue?" I whispered in surprised, what the hell was she doing here in the middle of the night?

She didn't say anything; instead she softly closed, and locked my bedroom door behind her and quietly padded over to my bed.

"Everybody is sound sleep, it's time for you to get your REAL present," she said, as she pulled back my bed covers and got in next to me. I was very embarrassed because I was sleeping in the nude but that was soon the last thing on my mind. As my sister settled in and snuggled against me, I suddenly realized I was getting a hard-on!

"A boner for my sister?" I thought. Gross I must be looking at too much porn.

"So what's the big present, sis? I'm glad there is something else, because that card sucked!" I complained, trying to cover my embarrassment by pretending I was angry.

Without a word she promptly sat up and pulled her T-shirt off, tossing it to the floor. There she was in all her naked glory. That hard-on I mentioned, was instantly a RAGING boner that ached and throbbed painfully, as I stared open-mouthed at my incredibly gorgeous older sister.

It was then that the true physical beauty of my wonderful Susan came into full realization. Her active lifestyle and careful eating habits well complimented her already impressive genetic blessings. Her mouth-watering natural healthy young breasts had my full attention for several moments until I glimpsed the light blond patch of hair between her legs.

"My present is me; I know you're still a virgin and I think it's time you learned about sex. Besides I haven't been fucked since I broke up with John, so I've been getting really hot and horny for you!" She exclaimed, looking me right in the eye to let me know she was totally serious. I was surprised to say the least! I couldn't move, or respond, I just stared at her with my mouth open and a really stupid look on my face.

"Are you ok, Marty?" she asked, laughing softly as she reached out with her hand and caressed my hair and down my back.

"Umm, ah, yeah, I'm OK, I just can't believe it," I whispered, still in shock.

"Believe it. You aren't dreaming, I'm really here, and I really want to fuck that big cock of yours," she said. Then she slowly pulled the covers back and patted my huge hard-on. I moaned softly, and reached out, caressing her large firm breasts.

"What am I supposed to do, Susan?"

"You don't have to do anything, just lay back and let me make us both feel great," she replied warmly and lovingly, as she pushed my chest down. Then she pulled the covers back far enough so she could straddle me without getting entangled by the bedding. She began by affectionately kissing my face, then my chest and stomach, and finally she gave my cock one long, smoldering lick ending with a little sucking kiss right on the tip. I gasped and lifted my hips, but she had already begun to move on top of me.

She sat on my lower stomach with my cock pressed against her ass. She began caressing and massaging my chest and arms, and slowly rubbing her wet pussy up and down my stomach. I still figured this was probably a dream, but I was definitely going to ride this one through, even if I was going to cum all over my sheets in reality. Her pussy was hot, and she I could see and hear her heavy breathing. She leaned forward, and we began kissing deeply, our tongues naturally finding their way around each other's mouths.

She broke the kiss and panted into my ear: "Ready for some cunt, little brother?"

I replied by flexing and pushing my cock against her ass. To this she smiled hotly and sat up straight again. This time she lifted her ass up, reached between her legs, and took hold of my throbbing prick. She squeezed and rubbed the head a couple of times, making me groan with pleasure. Then she snuggled the head into the opening of her hot, wet pussy and eased it in. Once it was securely inside so as not to pop out, she removed her hand, and with a low moan that seemed to actually come from her cunt itself, she slid down. Burying my entire length into her warm, tight fuck-hole with one fluid motion.

Her clit rubbed against the base of my cock, and she let out a soft whimper of her aching need being filled.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

My hands came to rest on her thighs. I held them firmly, and bit my lip as I tried not to moan too loudly as my beautiful, sexy sister rippled her cunt muscles up and down my cock and squeezed it hotly. We remained motionless for what seemed like hours, as we both savored our first union.

Moments later my sister rolled her hips in a circle, and leaned down, whispering "Damn, you've got one fucking huge prick, Marty!"

I smiled happily, this was the first time I'd been with a girl, and up until the moment Susan said that, I had been a little insecure about what girls would think of my cock.

Now it was time for some serious fucking. So Susan began rocking, at first in a slow, but steady motion, back and forth. Then she started to slowly pull up off my cock, squeezing it tightly with her pussy muscles, then tilting her pelvis and rubbing her clit against my pole on the way down. She did this in little circles about ten times, then reversed; rubbing her clit on the way up another ten times. Then she really ground her clit up and down for several more strokes. By that time she was panting heavily, and each stroke had changed the sounds she was making, from sighs to little OH's and AH's. I could feel her pussy making little involuntary spasms and twitches even when she wasn't moving. She rolled her hips around in circles a few more times, and asked if I liked that.

"Oh yeah, nice," I sighed.

"Hold on, because we're really gonna start fuckin' now!" She replied, with a hot moan. Then she began humping up and down, with every other stroke increasing both pace and intensity. Soon she was bouncing up and down in my lap, desperately fucking herself on her little brothers throbbing manhood. I felt my orgasm rapidly building, but forced myself to hold back. At this point I thought this might not be a dream after all, nevertheless, I wanted it to last as long as possible.

The bed began creaking with the steady rhythm of our beautiful love. Our skin was hot to the touch and our bodies dripped with sweat as her ass slapped noisily against my thighs. She was now leaning farther forward, with her hands on either side of my head. My hands had found their way up to her perfect tits, which I was fondling with the occasional nipple pinch, which seemed to turn Sue on even more.

She tossed her head back, and her hair flew in her face. She tried hard to hold back, but I knew she was desperately on the edge of screaming out her delicious sexual desire, as much as I. All thoughts of us being caught drifted away as we allowed the passion we had been holding inside for each other, come bursting out. My eyes clamped shut, and my ears rang. I could no longer tell if my hot screams and gasping moans of delight were in my mind or if I was really yelling out, but I didn't care anymore. I was nearing the end of the most excited sexual heat I had ever experienced, I wasn't about to let any thoughts of mom or dad walking in on us, screw it up.

My head cleared slightly for a moment, as I realized Susan was becoming very weak from her energetic humping, and she was about ready to collapse on top of me.

"Whenever you need to, just let go and fill my cunt with as much cum as you can," she pleaded.

I think I managed to pant "Almost there," before slamming my mouth back against her soft swollen lips.

She rubbed her ass up and down and said, "Fuck me, Marty. Fuck your gorgeous young prick up my hole!"

I had forgotten all about that! At the realization that I could be fucking her, I came alive! I suddenly rolled her over onto her back and pulled her legs up around my back, she smiled and wrapped her arms around me too, and gave me a hot kiss.

I then began really pounding my throbbing prick into her. I quickly forgot about everything outside of the hot body pressed against mine and the warm, wet, milking hole my cock was enveloped by. Everything seemed to go into slow motion as each; full-length pumping fuck thrust brought us closer and closer to our combined climax.

My sister suddenly shuddered and slammed her mouth to mine to bury a wild scream: "OHHH FUUUCK!"

I felt her body tense, her arms and legs tightened to the point that I could barely breathe. Then just as suddenly, my cock jerked and my body tightened. I instinctively thrust as hard into her clasping, loving cunt as I could and a huge gush of hot male fuck fluids erupted out of my prick as I thundered into the single most powerful orgasm of my life. I had no idea whether I screamed out or not but I held my sister as tightly as she was holding me and nearly blacked out.

I faintly could hear and feel as she exploded into what seemed to me to be one never-ending, rolling orgasm. Her body began to spasm as the waves of pleasure washed over her body and her clinging, squeezing pussy milked my prick.

After the last spasms of my extremely satisfied cock came to an end, and we had come down from our high. Susan looked into my eyes, trying to read my mind. She knew exactly what I was thinking:

"Yes, this really did happen Marty. Like I said before, this isn't a dream and if you'd like, we can do this anytime we have a chance. I've never had a fuck like that before, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

The End.
Published 
Written by MoistDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments