Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

16th Birthday spent fucking Daddy Dave

"Very satisfying. You will not be disappointed. Incest and seduction at its finest"

15
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
Hi guys

My names Jessica and I have just turned 16 today!! :-D

I live in London, England with my Mum, Dave (her fiancé) and my very annoying little brother Simon.

Mum has been with Dave since I was 4yrs old, so I guess you can say he's been like a Dad to and of course he's the father of my stupid little brother.

Dave works for an IT company, so mostly he works from home. Mum works as Nurse which means she does night shift a lot and I don't get to see her that often as she picks me up from School, makes dinner then needs to head off for work.

I don't mind though, because when she's working nights I sneak out and hang out with friends, get drunk, meet boys and general teenage stuff.

So it's my birthday, Mum of course is working and I plan on getting wasted with my girls!!!!

There's this guy I know from my area, who's parents are away so we're gona hang out there.

Mum picks me up from school as usual, she looks tired and I feel bad for her as she does work a lot. Part of me gets upset and jealous that we hardly spend time anymore. She's always focused on Simon and Dave and I feel left out a lot.

This weekend Simon is staying with gran as Mum has a lot on this weekend and after her nights shift she has to head down to aunt Lisa's in Sussex till Sunday night.

This just means I'm going to have a crazy birthday weekend.

So we get home, Dave is in the study as usual and Mum gets dinner ready.

I go to my room and lay my outfit for tonight out. I plan on looking super sexy. I have my hot pink tight and very short mini skirt (no tights:-p) a matching hot pink diamanté belly top and my cream leather biker jacket. I can't wait. If mum saw this she'd flip but I don't care. I want to be noticed tonight.

Mum puts out dinner, gives me a hug and kiss and wishes me happy birthday before heading off for the weekend.

I wolf down dinner and head for the shower.

Everything has to be perfect so I scrub my tanned toned and curvy body using mums very expensive designer exfoliant (she'd go mad....but it is my birthday) the music blasting from my room, shampoo in my ear which of course goes in my eyes as always. As I rinsing I hear the bathroom door creek and in the mirrors reflection I see Dave watching through the crack.

This guy is such a perv! I decide to wind him up. I rinse off the shampoo from my thick long golden hair which when wet almost reaches my butt. I swipe the hair over my shoulder and bend down so I'm bent over right, giving him the best view he's probably seen in a while.

I can see him still there watching so I soap up again and put on a show.

I guess I'm in a naughty mood.

As the soap lathers over my body I hear the door creek a little more, so I start going for it. I massage my firm 34 C breast then my flat toned stomach down to my shaved smooth pussy then to my juicy round Jlo (as everyone says) butt.

I know he's loving this and I'm getting pretty turned on myself so I call him like I don't know he's watching and wait for him to answer.

Dave would you come in and wash my back, I can't reach it. He hesitates like he has to think about it, I know his dying to touch me.

"Are you sure it's appropriate Jessica, I mean your naked in there."

"Yes Dave, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before," I say with a smirk.

So in he walks, I can see his pants bulging and he sees that I see it. I hand him the sponge and facing him my breast almost at his eye level which he can't take his eyes off and squirt the soap onto the wet sponge.

I turn around for him and arch my back so my butt sticks out. I'm really enjoying playing with him.

He starts washing my back and gets lower and lower till he's soaping up my butt. After a few minutes I decide he's had enough fun and thank him.

If I'm honest, I'm feeling so horny right now, I'm looking at Dave in a whole other way. I guess fit an older guy he's quite attractive. Definitely has a good build with that silver grey hair, olive complexion and green eyes.

I go to my room super turned on, but its still hours till I have to meet the girls.

I know Dave has his whiskey collection in the cupboard and as its my birthday he can't refuse me some drink.

I go to the living room where he is watching the tv.

"Dave (I say in the sweetest and cutest voice I can put on) since its my birthday can we have some of your whiskey?" I can see he's about to protest so I go over and sit on his knee,"please Dave, I'm 16 now and I've been drinking for ages anyway." I start to wriggle and my towel loosens which makes my boob pop out. I can feel his dick getting hard and I know he's going to give in.

Oops I giggle, as I slowly cover my breast and still wiggling.

I throw my arms round him so my breast are pressed against his chest and over course, he gives in.

"Go on the Jess, you know where it is. Get two glasses, I need a drink too!"

I fill two glasses and head back to the living room with the bottle. He takes a large gulp and so do I.

The music is still on and I'm feeling in the party mood. After my third glass I'm definitely tipsy.

My room is opposite the living room and if my doors open you can see right in from the sofa.

I drop my towel infront of Daves face and walk off butt naked to my room.

If I thought I was horny before then the alcohol has magnified that by 100.

I start to cream my body, in full view of Dave. Bending over slowly to cream my legs.

"Dad can you cream my back please?" He doesn't hesitate this time.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster

I don't call him dad often but when I do he likes it.

He comes in, dick looking so fat under his pants.

He starts to cream my back, slowly and sexual feeling.

"Dad my back feels sore, will you rub it?"

I jump on my bed still completely naked and lay on my belly. I arch my back a little and open my legs just enough for my pussy to be seen.

He comes behind me and starts massaging my back. I close my eyes as this is feeling too good.

His breathing is getting heavier and I know he's horny as fuck. As he's rubbing my back, I keep wriggling my butt which I know his turning him on bad! Daddy my whole body aches not just my back.

Ok baby, daddy will rub you all over.

I know he's tipsy too and he is overcome with lust. He'd do anything I said right now.

He gets the oil and pours it over my back, on my ass, he spread my butt cheeks and lets it drip in my asshole and slide onto my already moist pussy.

He starts rubbing my back again then he slides his hands all over my ass, massaging hard and firm. He plays with my ass hole gently rubbing it, then he slips his fingers into my pussy. I let out a moan. It felt so fucking good. He hears my moan and starts pushing his fingers in my tight pussy. "Oh daddy, hmmmmmmmm yes!! Push them harder." He flips me over and kisses me roughly, I shove my tongue back in his mouth and we kiss passionately while he shoves his fingers in and out my pussy and the other squeezing my breast. I'm moaning so loud people next door would be able to hear.

He pulls his top off then his pants.

He has the biggest most juicy cock I've ever seen.

He pulls me to the floor so I'm on my knees, he's stood in front of me with his dick stood tall and throbbing. He grabs my hair and guides my mouth to his dick.

I grab it stuffing as much in my mouth as I could without choking. It taste so good I'm sucking it hard and wet trying to fit it all in. He starts thrusting into my mouth making me gag and my eyes water. He's like a beast now, not like dad Dave. He pulls me up and lays me on the bed. He spreads my thighs open and start sucking on my pussy.

The sensation is out of this world.

It's the first time I've had my pussy sucked and it feels amazing.

I can't stop moving, my body was in spasms and the more I squealed the harder he stuck his tongue in my juicing pussy.

As he's licking and tongue fucking me, he slides his hand under my ass and starts playing with my asshole.

The sensations are out of this world and my virgin butt hole gets it first fingering. By now its too much, I'm practically screaming with pleasure. He turns me on my front and starts fingering and licking my asshole.

I'm soooo horny in screaming for his dick.

"Daddy fuck me now!!! I want your dick now!!!"

He comes behind my neck and whispers in my ear, "Ok, my baby Jess is going to get the dick," which sends shivers down my spine.

I wasn't prepared for fucking this grown, big cock experienced man.

I felt him rubbing his cock along my bum crack teasing me till I was screaming for it again.

Then without warning he shoved it in so hard and fast it made my eyes water. I let out a gasp which turned into a roar like sound once he was thrusting in and out of my small pussy. He lifted my stomach bringing me into doggy position and was fucking me sooo hard it was taking my breath away.

He was making some animal noises and kept shouting my name. Asking me if I like it. "Yes daddy, yessss!!! Don't stop!"

After a few minutes of getting pounded he turned me over and picked me up. He carried me into mums room which felt bad and good at the same time.

"You wanna get fucked in mummy's bed Jess? You want daddy to fuck you in mummy's bed?"

"Yes daddy fuck me how you fuck mum!"

He lifted me onto the dresser where mum gets her makeup on, swiping all her stuff to the floor and fucked me right there. I was getting pounded so hard it felt the dresser was going to break.

He lifted me off and brought me up against the wall, drilling me just centimetres away from the family photo of us all.

I think it turned him on because his thrusting got more and more desperate.

"Daddy does my pussy feel good? Does it feel as good as mums?" He carried me to the bed and started licking my pussy again. "Baby your pussy is so much sweeter and tighter than your mums. Daddy is the luckiest man right now"

He turned me on my front and spat in my bum cheeks making it wet and moist. He put two fingers in now while kissing my back and neck.

What I felt next I'd never felt pain like it.

He shoved his fat dick into my tiny hole and began pounding. I started screaming with pain but he just pumped faster. It was really hurting and I wanted to stop but I couldn't get the words as my breath was being taken away with every slam.

He was getting faster and faster and more rough, dragging back my hair and ripping my bum cheeks apart with the other hand.

As the pounding got to its most desperate he pulled out, flipped me over and shoved his throbbing cock in mouth making me gag as he pounded away till my mouth filled up with hot oozing liquid and his body relaxed.

I just lay there on mums bed, dads cum over my face and me and dad lying in a naked heap on the bed.

This was a birthday I would never forget!

Published 
Written by MindOfTabooGoodness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors