Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride chapter 21

12
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

She was still spurting when I dropped to my knees and clamped my mouth on her cunt.

I was as hard as a rock, all thoughts of mum or Belinda were forgotten as she squirmed beneath me and fastened her legs around my neck like a living vice.

She climaxed with a scream and threatened to toss me back down the stairs as she arched her back in a convulsion of Ecstasy induced passion,

"Fuck me, Tommy," she spat. "Shag me, baby, shag my fucking brains out."

Without any thought for her pleasure, I positioned my cock against her and drove myself forwards, God she was so fucking wet! She bared her teeth to me and bit me like a vampire in my neck, her nails clawed at me, I could feel the flesh on my buttocks ripping under them as I plunged into her as hard and as fast as I could.

She came, screaming and clinging to me, her teeth in my neck as I emptied my balls into her womb and rammed a finger into her anus, fucking her there at the same time as in her vagina.

Thanks to the "E" though, even that wasn't enough, my cock refused to go soft and Jill's cunt seemed to be on fire, we went into the kitchen, and I sat in a straight-backed chair while she straddled me with her back to me.

Slowly she lowered herself down and moaned softly as my cock entered the tight little hole of her bottom.

"You dirty bastard," she giggled. "This is so fucking good Tommy, I love it darling, I fucking love it."

"You're arse is fucking gorgeous Jill, so tight and fucking hot."

All I did was to sit there while she moved up and down on me, shagging herself on my big, thick cock.

Suddenly I had an idea and my prick jerked just at the thought of it.

"Jill."

She was in a world of her own, a world of lust, passion and perversions, her thoughts, her whole being even were centred on the shaft embedded deeply inside her rectum.

"Jill, stop for a minute."

"Why baby? This is so fucking horny."

"So's this." I laughed and gripped her hips. "Stop fucking moving will you!"

She stopped and made as if to pull herself off me.

"What's wrong Tommy, I was just abou...."

Slowly it dawned on her as she felt the first spurt of urine I'd forced out.

"Oooh you dirty, perverted little cunt Tommy."

I relaxed then and my natural bodily functions took over, she purred like a cat as it gushed into her anus, filling her, warming her, the purr turned into a moan, the moan into little squeals of delight, then she came as I lifted her up, almost to the dome of my cock.

"Now cum you little piss slut." I gasped and slammed her back down again, she didn't just cum, I think she nearly died with the sheer power of the orgasm that tore a scream from her throat, I felt her anus contract around me, pulling me even deeper if that were possible.

Lifting her knees up to her chin, she twisted round on my penis then sat down again and kissed me, again and again, she spat into my mouth as my own climax raced to match hers in its intensity.

We showered together then and went to bed where we spent the last of our lust in a wet and very noisy sixty-nine before falling asleep still with our heads at each other's groin!

"Come on you two, or are you staying there all day?"

I was lying halfway down the bed on my back, with Jill's head on my stomach and her feet on the pillow, the smell of her was in my nostrils and the taste of her on my lips.

"Oh, you've decided to come back have you?"

Jill's voice was cold and heavy with sarcasm, she made no attempt to cover us up, in fact, if anything she moved her head slightly nearer to my limp penis.

In a show of solidarity I slipped an arm beneath her legs and pulled her closer to me, I kept my eyes on mum's face as I gently touched my lips to Jill's still glistening little cunt.

"As you can see mum, we kept each other company."

She smiled ruefully.

"Yes so I see, I'll go and make some coffee."

"Good idea," said Jill softly and took my penis into the warm, welcoming cavern of her mouth.

As mum left the room, I hefted Jill on top of me and licked the whole length of her slit as she cupped my balls and I felt her tongue slavering over the dome of my cock.

"Sit on top of me Jill," I said. "I want to look at you when I fuck you."

She turned round and sat on my groin, rubbing herself along my erection.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to look at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"So are you, Tommy, you're fucking gorgeous, but I can't do this."

"Jill, for Christ's sake."

"Shush Tommy, don't be angry at me please, I love you, you know that but I love your mum as well, and in spite of what she's done, I still can't hurt her."

She leaned forward and kissed me, teasingly letting her saliva drip onto my tongue.

"And neither can you."

Mum was in the kitchen, sitting at the table smoking a cigarette and didn't look up as she said quietly, "I thought you might have been a little bit longer."

We both kissed her at the same time, one on each cheek.

"It would've been spiteful, mum."

"And we both love you too much to that to you Polly."

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

I suspected that she and Jill might have some talking to do, if only so that mum could explain what happened the previous night, so I said that I'd see to the tomatoes and made my exit hurriedly.

I heard someone leaving the flat and expected to see whoever it was behind me, as I straightened up from pulling off the dead leaves from the plants, but I caught a glimpse of mum in her denim skirt as she went out through the gate without even speaking to me.

Jill came down the stairs and took my hands, her eyes were full of tears and I knew something had happened.

"There's no easy way to say this Tommy, I'm just as bewildered as you are by all this."

"All this what Jill," I asked, "What's happening for God's sake?"

"She's getting married Tommy, that's what's happening!"

"She's what?"

"She's getting married to Arnold."

"Where has she gone now?"

"She's outside trying to get a taxi, to get to his house."

I ran outside and saw her a few yards down the street, trying to flag down a cab, luckily though at that time of the morning they were busy and empty ones were few and far between.

I walked up to her and took her arm.

"Is this all I deserve mum?" I said angrily. "No goodbye, just a message from Jill to say that you've gone?"

"Tommy."

She had tears in her eyes.

"Tommy leave it, darling, please, just let me go."

"No way mum, no fucking way, at least give me an explanation, I think I deserve that much don't you?"

She allowed me to walk her back to the flat where we found Jill putting her jacket and shoes on.

"You both know where to find me, but please ring me won't you?"

Mum nodded and I kissed her.

"Here Jill take the car, I'll get it back later."

"Ok thanks, please don't leave me out of this will you?"

"There's absolutely no chance of that Jill, none at all."

I made two cups of coffee while mum sat there staring into space until I sat down with her at the table.

"Are you going to tell me?"

"I can't Tommy, trust me, I just can't."

Sitting back in the seat, I lit two cigarettes and passed one to her, for a few minutes we just smoked in silence, but I was busy trying to figure this thing out for myself.

"Is he blackmailing you mum?"

Her head jerked up and quickly, far too quickly she said.

"No of course not Tommy."

I stubbed my cigarette out and took her hand, it was trembling and not with cold.

"Tell me, mum, please."

I kissed her hand softly.

"Please."

She nodded her head slowly as if trying to make her mind up about something.

"Yes." it was hardly a whisper. "Yes, he knows about us."

"How?"

"Remember that first night, when you showed me the river?"

"I'll never forget it, mum, never."

"The back gate was unlocked, anyone could have walked in and found us, you know in the yard, but it wasn't just anyone who did that, it was him."

"Why, what was he doing snooping round here?"

"It's part of what he does, he goes round to see newly released prisoners to check out their accommodation."

"Shit."

"He saw us in the river and afterwards, you know."

I sat again for a while, holding her hand.

"He's dying Tommy."

"Yeah and sooner than he fucking thinks."

"No, no darling, you don't understand, it's not as simple as that."

"I don't give a shit whether it's simple or not mum, it's still blackmail."

"There's more to it than that though Tommy, just hear me out please darling."

She squeezed my hand and actually smiled at me.

"He'll be dead of a brain tumour within two weeks, and when that happens, everything he's got goes to his sister, he hates her, but if she doesn't inherit it, it'll go to the state, and he doesn't want that either."

"Mum so far none of this makes any sense at all."

"He told me all this before my release and said that if I'd marry him, I'd be rich, I thought he just wanted to get into my panties, so of course I said no.

He already knew that Jill and I were lovers and I think he was hoping to get us together once we were out, you know to put on a show for him, but he only found out three days ago that his tumour is as bad as it is.”

She took a deep breath.

"He offered me a million pounds to marry him and spend my time with him until he dies, I still refused because, to be honest, he repulses me, that's when he said he would go to the authorities and tell them about us."

"He'd never be able to prove it though mum."

"I know, but I'm still on parole don't forget, and just an allegation like that could put me back inside again, I couldn't do it, Tommy, I just couldn't go back there."

She was starting to cry, so I put my arm round her shoulders and kissed her again.

"It's not going to happen, mum."

"I know," she said softly, "Because I'm marrying him tomorrow."

"NO," I shouted at her. "We'll beat him, mum, somehow we'll beat him."

A knock on the door made me start and somehow, as I got up to answer it, I knew who it would be, and I was right!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments