Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride chapter 22

"Make me pregnant darling"

11
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Arnold stood there gasping for breath and wheezing like the dying man he was.

"May I come in Thomas please? I need to sit down."

I stood to one side, amazed that he'd actually dared to come here.

"Sit down but don't get comfortable, you won't be staying long."

"I expect not."

He sat down at the table opposite mum and took a few minutes to recover from climbing the stairs. Finally, he looked at us both in turn and said softly.

"I'm sorry, sorry to you both and I've come to apologise to you both."

"Right," I said harshly. "You've done that, now fuck off."

Mum stood up and said.

"Tommy this is your flat and I respect your wishes, not to mention what you've done for me, but if you make him leave now, I'll leave with him."

"What?"

"At least hear what he has to say, I'll be honest with you Arnold, I don't want you here any more than my son does, so please make it brief."

He took a deep breath and smiled weakly. "Thank you."

Then he hesitated as if he'd changed his mind and just for a moment I thought he was going to leave, but then he began slowly to speak.

"I was stupid, stupid, ignorant and I behaved abominably towards you Polly, you too Thomas for that matter, all I can think of is that the tumour or even the news of it sent me slightly off balance, I would never dream of going to the authorities about you and I certainly never intended to in the first place."

He paused for breath.

"I've never known what it's like to be loved or wanted, the only women who've shared my bed have been paid to do so and paid well, I might add, I - - -I just wanted someone to share what time I have left with, that's all."

His shoulders slumped and he sat looking down at the table.

"I'm so very, very sorry."

All my hatred left me, how could I hate a pathetic old man?

I was about to say something, but he beat me to it.

"I made a new will this morning, I've left everything I own to my sister apart from a small sum of money that I have with me now, please don't insult me by refusing it, it's just a token of the esteem in which I hold you both."

He placed an envelope on the table.

"Please don't open it until after I leave, oh and there's this as well."

He placed another, larger envelope on the table in front of my mother, who opened it nervously.

"I don't understand Arnold."

Again he smiled.

"It's a cottage on the south coast, I bought it to live in last year, but I've never even spent one night in it, I'd like you to have it, it's got a huge rear garden, ideal for a budding market gardener and it overlooks the sea at the front."

Another pause for breath, he really was struggling.

"You may have noticed there are the deeds to it, made out in two names, your's Polly and your's Thomas, all legally signed and witnessed, etc., etc., it's yours with no strings attached."

I could see mum was getting a bit emotional, but none of it mattered to me, I didn't care one way or the other about the cottage or the money, all that mattered to me was that there was now no threat to us, then she dropped the bombshell.

"Arnold, I really don't know what to say about all this, but I must say it's a huge relief to know it's all over.

You were good to me inside, very good and in spite of what you nearly did, I'm grateful to you, I'll be proud to marry you tomorrow."

Without speaking, I got up and went down to the garden again, this was all getting fucking crazy, and I didn't understand her reasoning at all.

I was in the greenhouse when I saw the chauffeur go up the stairs to fetch him and I was still there after they'd gone. The river was still and peaceful as I sat down on the bank and rang Jill, hoping that she could make some sense out of this craziness.

I told her exactly what had happened and what had been said, she'd just started to say something when mum laid her hand on my shoulder, I hadn't heard her behind me.

"Tommy, let me please."

"Hi, Jill, why don't you come over in about an hour, we've all got a lot to talk about? And please remember Jill, I love you."

We sat on the bank talking, or rather she talked and I listened.

"Tommy when you met me outside the prison, I had nothing, I was nothing, now I've got a lot, a hell of a lot more than I ever thought I would have and it's all down to you.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

I love you, Tommy, I love you more than anyone I've ever loved and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together, with Jill as part of our little unit. That's what I want and by doing what I've said I'll do, I can pay a debt, and for the first time in my life, I'll have my own house, our own house.

In a way it makes me a prostitute, I'll be in his bed for no more than a week or so, and we're getting a house out of it. I know we've got it anyway, but you're the one who taught me that things will come to you if you work for them, well this is my contribution, Tommy, let me do it please darling."

It was my turn to feel emotional, I still didn't like it but she was right and I could see that it was important to her to do this.

After I'd accepted that, the rest was easy, I turned to her and kissed her.

"Go ahead mum, do it, but think of me when he's - - - -."

"Don't say it, darling, I know what you want, now do something else for me."

"Anything mum."

"Take me to bed and make love to me, now."

I undressed her slowly, easing her beautiful breasts one at a time out of her bra and sucking each rosy nipple, I kissed her throat and her neck while I fumbled with the clasp of her bra.

As she stepped out of her skirt I kissed the front of her lacy little panties, she gasped when I wormed my tongue into them and licked at the moisture dripping from her slit.

Her hands found my erection, caressing and fondling it, she cupped my balls gently and moaned when I said they were full and it was all for her.

Our mouths were locked together as we slipped into bed and her legs automatically wrapped themselves round my waist as I entered her.

"Just one more thing Tommy," she whispered as I began to fuck her slowly.

"Give me a baby darling, make me pregnant."

That afternoon as never before, we gave everything to each other, my penis found every tiny nerve ending in her cunt, it stretched the velvety walls and touched her cervix, I cupped her buttocks and heaved myself deeper if that was possible, she writhed under me, thrusting herself back up at me.

Her fingers dug into my buttocks, separating them, probing and prodding between them until she began to shake beneath me.

"I'm cumming Tommy."

That was when I looked up and saw Jill in the doorway, looking at us, running towards the bed, she dropped quickly to her knees.

"I love you." she was crying, "I love you both so very much."

And she reached a hand down to grasp my cock and be part of it as I jetted my sperm into my mother's hot clutching cunt.

ooOOoo

"Tommy, Jill, look."

I was in the bathroom and Jill was in the bedroom collecting the last of her few belongings she hadn't taken before. We ran into the kitchen and saw the envelope he'd left, mum was holding the single piece of paper she'd taken from it. It was a cheque, made out to cash, but it was the numbers on it that I just couldn't take in, there was a five, a zero and a comma followed by another three zeros.

It took a while for it to sink in, fifty thousand pounds, no strings attached, Jesus, that much money was beyond my wildest dreams and a house with it too!

"You will come with us Jill won't you?"

"That's something I'd have to think about very hard," said Jill.

"Well, I vote we have a barbeque down in the garden while we all talk about it."

Mum was back to her usual bubbly self again and raring to go.

"I'll have to wear something of yours, Polly," said Jill, then she coloured up. "Er, that's if we were, well you know."

I laughed and drew her into my arms.

"Do you mean if we're going to get all dirty and fuck ourselves silly?"

She giggled as I slid a hand beneath her skirt.

"Yes."

Mum jumped to her feet, "Let's make a deal, you wear anything I say, and you can tell me what to wear."

"I've got an even better idea," I said, "I'll pick the clothes for both of you and then I'll get some films for the Polaroid while you dress each other."

Jill giggled as mum's fingers joined mine inside her panties.

"Come on then I'm wet already."

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments