Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride chapter 24

"Shag me up my arse Tommy"

11
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

 

Of all the wild nights I'd had with mum and Jill, that was by far the wildest, we did absolutely everything that three horny people could possibly do to each other and took the photographs to prove it.

Eventually we went to bed completely sated, but I was sober enough to take a picture of mum and Jill wrapped in each other's arms at the moment just before they fell asleep.

Their faces were covered in a mixture of my cum, their own juices and they glistened with the residue of our urine.

Although it all may sound a bit sordid, it wasn't, it was in fact beautiful, very beautiful and as I slipped into bed behind my mother, I wondered if we'd ever find that level of pleasure again.

Morning came all too soon and I tried to ignore it, but between them mum and Jill roused me and together we took our coffee and toast down into the garden in a kind of symbolic gesture, probably in my honour.

They both wore a tee shirt and sexy little panties and treated me to some beautifully posed pictures of them bending over collecting the day's crop of tomatoes for Mr Patel.

Between us we dressed mum for her marriage, each of us giving her a good luck kiss on her freshly shaved pussy before Jill and I dropped her off at Arnold's house and then carried onto Jill's where we were going to get ready ourselves.

Mum or Jill hadn't understood why I wanted to spend the night alone in an hotel instead of with Jill, but I just thought I'd prefer it that way, silly I know but that's what I'd decided.

Jill and I showered together and made long, sensual love under the warm spray, I leaned back against the wall while she wrapped her legs around my waist and presented her beautiful little anus to me.

Do it there Tommy." she breathed into my mouth. "Fuck my arsehole, as deep as you can for me, make me scream baby."

She did scream too, she squirmed, whimpered and urged me on with delicious little obscenities while I filled her tight little hole with my sperm.

Afterwards she sat splay legged in an armchair whilst I painted her toe nails,.then I helped her into a pair of hold up stockings and shaved her delicious little cunt while we shared a joint.

"You know I'm a little bit in love with you, don't you Tommy?"

I leaned even closer and kissed her just at the top of her slit.

"Yes Jill and me with you."

"Take me to bed again now."

She was wet and ready again for me as I was hard and aching to be inside her again, we made love slowly, tenderly and very emotionally. She clung to me sobbing as she climaxed and cried again when I said softly.

"I love you Jill."

"You are coming back to us Tommy, aren't you?" was the question she asked me as we kissed in the doorway of her flat before leaving for the wedding.

"Yes" I said simply, but in fact I really didn't know whether I was or not.

Mum looked absolutely stunning in the white satin dress, cut to perfection, it clung to her lovely figure, accentuating her breasts and emphasising the curves of her sexy little bottom.

I stood next to Jill of course throughout the thankfully brief ceremony and we held each other's hand, both of us feeling very emotional at watching the woman we both loved, being married to someone else.

"Just a few days Tommy." she whispered softly as the frail old man slipped the ring onto mum's outstretched finger.

"Yeah." was all I could manage without my voice breaking.

I had to admit that the reception was good, very good indeed, no expense had been spared on the food and the vintage champagne and unlike most wedding receptions where a disco would deafen everyone, Arnold had laid on a full orchestra.

There were a lot of women there who Mum and Jill knew from their prison days, some of them far more muscular than I was and I shuddered at the thought of my two beautiful lovers being at their mercy.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

I drank a lot but it didn't seem to affect me, even mum noticed it as we had a slow dance together.

"Are you all right Tommy?"

I kissed her chastely on the cheek and tried to ignore her fragrance filling my nostrils.

"As well as I'll ever be mum," I replied."Whatever you do though, don't tell me to relax and enjoy myself, I'm going soon."

"Where?"

"Probably to the bar to get pissed and then to bed."

"Take Jill with you darling please, sleep with her tonight, make love to her for me."

I shook my head and said quietly,

"No mum, I don't think so, not tonight."

"Tommy, why?"

"Leave it mum please, just leave it, go back to your husband."

She looked at me oddly because of the way I'd practically spat the word husband at her, but she sensed an inner rage that we both knew wasn't far below the surface and walked away quietly.

I awoke in the morning to find a note had been pushed under the door of my room, it said. "I'm in room 207, let's have breakfast together, Jill."

I rang her room and she answered immediately.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself, how are you this morning?"

"I'm fine Jill, what about you?"

She giggled, sending a shiver down my back and suddenly, that simple little laugh of hers made everything make sense, I was back to my normal self again.

"I'm fine too Tommy, but my bed was too big for me last night, I'm used to sleeping all squashed up between two very special people."

"Meet me in the dining room in ten minutes, ok?"

"Okay."

She wore a simple floral dress and flat shoes, quite the respectable miss about town, apart from the way her breasts bounced delightfully beneath it as she walked towards my table.

We kissed in greeting and she squeezed my hand gently.

"Are you sure you're ok Tommy?"

I returned her squeeze.

"Yes, now I've seen you Jill, I'm absolutely brilliant, have you spoke to mum this morning?"

"Of course," she looked surprised. "Haven't you?"

"No, I left a message at the desk last night that I wasn't to be disturbed for anything."

"Oh shit!"

"Jill what's the matter?"

She took hold of my hands in both of hers.

"Tommy, remember when you said goodnight to your mum last night?"

"Yes of course I do."

"She said she'd see you in the morning and went upstairs didn't she?"

I was impatient and suddenly feeling that something awful had happened.

"Jill," I hissed. "Stop fucking about and tell me, what's wrong?"

"She found him dead on the sofa in their suite, I spent most of the night holding her hand while the police asked her all sorts of questions."

"Did they arrest her, where is she?"

"She's sleeping Tommy, it's been a bit traumatic for her as you can imagine, but Arnold's doctor was there and he told the police he was amazed that he'd lasted through the ceremony. There'll be an inquest of course, but there's no suspicion at all of foul play, the nice policeman has asked Polly just to let him know where she can be found if she's needed, end of story really."

"You sure she's asleep?"

"Positive Tommy, let's eat breakfast and then wake her up, she has something else to tell you."

"Oh shit, now what?"

But she shook her head and leaned towards me.

"Can I tell you something first?"

"What, oh yes sorry Jill, yes of course."

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh, ok."

I reached for a cigarette, thinking about mum, then what Jill had just said reached my brain.

"Say that again Jill."

She looked a bit unsure of herself and said, very softly.

"I'm pregnant Tommy."

I sat back with a smile on my face that was a mile wide, a pair of soft lips kissed my neck and I smelt my mother's perfume.

"And so am I Tommy."

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments