Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride Chapter 26

"Tommy, she's licking my bum"

13
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"just3 more chapters"

"Tommy it's beautiful." She wrapped her arms round me and kissed me softly.

"It's only a cheap one, Jill," I said. "I only had fifty pounds on me."

They looked at each other and something passed between them, something that I wasn't a part of.

"What?" I asked, and mum squeezed my hand,

"You've forgotten Tommy, when we were in prison, fifty pounds was an amount of money we could only dream about, girls sold themselves to the lesbian screws for a packet of cigarettes, but look at us now, look at what we've got and you're apologising for spending only fifty pounds on a ring.

"Yes mum, I know all that, but it isn't all down to me is it? You've done a hell of a lot too and don't forget Jill's lovely little scam at the bank. It's been a team effort and as far as I'm concerned it's only just started, I won't be content until there's enough money in the bank for us all to be able to sit back and do nothing else all day except count it."

"And fuck ourselves silly.." added Jill and mum nodded her agreement.

"Yes and fuck ourselves silly, but in the meantime, my son has just got himself engaged to my lover, so let's have some champagne shall we?"

"Oh yes champers," giggled Jill. "But let's have it in the garden, after all, it's going to be our last night here."

Together Jill and I watched as she walked back into the bar to buy the champagne, hips swinging provocatively beneath the tight black skirt and I thought back to when I'd met her outside the prison, a timid, downtrodden statistic with no mind of her own and no will at all of her own. I remembered how she'd cried when I gave her the money I'd saved to let her buy some new clothes and all the other little things that women need for their self-esteem.

"I know where you're at Tommy" Jill's hushed voice interrupted my thoughts and she took my hands in hers.

"We've all been through it darling, all three of us, but not anymore. We're out of it now and on the way up, don't dwell on the past for her sake as well as your own, just remember that things will never, ever go back to being what they were before, we're winners Tommy, Polly, Tommy and Jill, the three musketeers."

"Five," I said smiling at her, but she looked at me uncomprehendingly.

"Five." I repeated, "You, mum, me and two little ankle biters, never mind Dumas and his bloody musketeers, this is real Jill, this is the five musketeers, one for all and fuck the rest, you're right Jill, we're winners."

"What are you two giggling about?" mum asked as she plonked two bottles of champagne down onto the table.

"He's just thought of a name for the cottage." Jill laughed, and it was my turn to look puzzled.

"I have?"

"Dumas, the five musketeers, are going to live there, so it has to be Dumas, agreed?"

We nodded our agreement together and stood up draining our glasses.

"Come on then," I laughed. "Let's give ourselves a night to remember."

"Mmm yes please," they said practically in unison and we were still laughing as they treated me once again to a mind blowing show of stocking clad thighs and very damp panties whilst getting back in the car.

In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined a hornier scene as these two lovely horny women, hungry for each other began kissing noisily and wetly, still dressed in their mourning black.

We were in the garden and I was filming them as if they were looking down into a grave. Jill had turned to mum and gently lifted the black lace veil from her face, their lips had touched briefly at first, just brushing each .other's, then they touched again and lingered. Slowly each woman's mouth parted, two pink tongues flickered out and suddenly their urges overcame them.

Mum opened Jill's jacket, eager to see her lovely breasts encased in the filmy black lace of her basque, then as mum dipped her head to take a turgid nipple between her lips, Jill unfastened her jacket displaying her much heavier breasts almost spilling out over the top of her tight black corset.

Slowly they removed each other's skirt and jacket, mouths still glued together, long strings of saliva occasionally dripping from their lips when they parted for air. Each woman had a hand inside the other's panties frigging and fingering until suddenly mum shuddered and a flood of urine gushed through Jill's fingers as she came.

I kept the camera fixed on Jill's lovely face as she turned and licked every last drop from her fingers whilst mum sank into a chair before her legs gave way.

"Give me a minute or two." she gasped. "God that one hit me like a sledgehammer."

I put the camera down and sat down to pour out the champagne whilst Jill came over and fished inside my shorts for my cock.

It was impressive, I had to admit and it was aching for the warmth of a hot, wet cunt, Jill's or my mother's I wasn't bothered which one, I'd never known it so achingly stiff.

Perhaps it was the show they'd put on for me or just that I was extremely horny, whatever it was I didn't stop to wonder about it as Jill wrapped her arms around my neck and climbed up on me.

"Mmm yes." she sighed and impaled herself on my cock as with a deep and meaningful sigh, mum stood up and kissed Jill.

"Fuck her Tommy." she said as I began moving my hips back and forth, "Fuck my lovely little cunt slut for me son."

With one hand she held Jill's face whilst they swapped saliva and with the other she stroked my balls, cupping them and helping me as I heaved upwards into her lover, my fiancé, my future wife.

Mum sat down on her haunches, and I gasped as I felt her mouth on my balls, then it was gone and Jill gasped.

"Oh yes Polly," she moaned. "Oh God Tommy, she's licking my bum."

I sat down again pulling Jill down with me and gestured for mum to sit on my face, I buried my tongue deep inside her dripping cunt while I enjoyed the smooth walls of Jill's cunt gripping my cock.

They kissed again and mum moaned softly as she lifted herself up slightly off my mouth, I knew what was coming, even as the first few drops of urine trickled onto my tongue, my mouth was open in readiness, it was tangy but sweet and I swallowed it all, eagerly going back for more.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

In the meantime Jill was cumming on my cock, grinding herself down on it like there was no tomorrow, eyes tightly closed and her pretty face contorted with ecstasy.

Mum was still pissing although the flow had eased enabling me to savour the sweetness of her beautiful cunt, running my tongue from her clitoris to her anus, I pushed my tongue inside her beautiful little anus as Jill got up and lowered her head into my groin.

Her mouth engulfed me and I moaned as she sucked deeply taking me all the way into the heat of her mouth, soft gentle hands cupped my balls and I felt a finger enter me, God I'd never known such a feeling.

Mum was grinding herself down on my tongue, cumming again, squealing with pleasure as I felt Jill do something in her throat and suddenly my cock was in there, tight down her throat.

It wasn't so much an ejaculation as an explosion, Jill gagged but kept on deep throating me as spurt after spurt of spunk jetted into her throat.

After that we just lazed about in the garden, me naked and the girls still in their stockings and high heels making a very erotic scenario, as they kept touching and kissing each other.

We even walked down to the river in a kind of pilgrimage and I looked at mum as we both remembered that first night, that wonderful night when I'd first seen her naked and realised I wanted her.

"What are you two thinking about"? said Jill as she slipped an arm around my mother's waist.

"This was where we first made love," Mum said softly. "This is where our lives were changed forever."

"For the better," I added and she nodded in agreement.

"It's when I realised what a hot arsed mother I'd got...." I said and failed to move in time as mum squealed and kicked my legs from under me.

The water was cold and I yelled in surprise as I went under with two giggling, half-naked women on top of me, I surfaced coughing and spluttering, ready to fight, but they were halfway up the slope and in the garden before I could even get out.

"Peace?" laughed mum from behind the locked gate. I was shivering and agreed readily,

"Bloody hell yes, let me in I'm freezing."

A towel came sailing over the fence and the gate opened.

"I'll get my own back," I muttered darkly as I watched two delicious little backsides scampering up the stairs to the flat.

"Don't you dare threaten your mother," came the reply.

"Or your future wife." added my future wife and a white handkerchief was shown fluttering from a hand decorated with a single ring.

We tidied the garden up then after I'd dried off and prepared for the big move out the next morning, we worked in silence, the three of us quite sad to be leaving our home, even though Jill hadn't known it for long, she'd come to think of it as her home too.

It was the end of an amazing chapter in the lives of all three of us.

The journey down to the coast took five hours and with the three hours it took to load the van up with everything from both flats it was early evening when we arrived, our farewells had been emotional especially with Mr. Patel, he'd hugged all three of us and even cried a little bit.

"Don't be a stranger Tommy please, I'd love you to come up and see me."

I nodded unable to speak, I was filling up too, this funny little Asian man had shown us all nothing but kindness and friendship. He'd taken me on trust when others may not have and for that I'd be eternally grateful to him, he understood perfectly when I left hurriedly, but I'd be back, that much was certain, whether he knew it or not I intended to give him the first crop of produce from my new garden.

We got out of the car and just stood in amazement looking at the cottage. It was huge, standing on the edge of a small wooded area at the rear and with at least two acres of land on either side of it, but it was the dark rolling surf lapping gently at the beach just a few short yards from the cottage that took our breath away.

"Wow!" was all I could manage,

"It's beautiful," was mum's contribution while Jill added in wonder,

"Amazing!"

By the time we'd unpacked the lorry and got at least most of our stuff inside, it was beginning to get dark, so we decided enough was enough. We piled into my car and the van followed us down to the village where they intended to find a bed and breakfast place for the night.

The landlord of the village pub obliged them with their beds for the night as well as food for us all and expressed his pleasure when I told him we were taking over the cottage intending to start a market garden business from it.

"I'll be a customer anyway," he said, "I have to drive into the city every week at the moment for all my vegetables and at the peak of the season, I hardly have time, you'll do well."

"There you go.," laughed mum. "Your first customer."

"Second mum." I grinned, "I'm driving up to London with the first crop for Mr. Patel,"

We all raised our glasses and said together.

"Mr. Patel." and left the landlord wondering just who the hell was Mr. Patel.

We were up bright and early the next morning and worked until noon, by then though we'd got the lounge and the kitchen in some sort of order and decided to go into the city on a shopping spree. We needed a hell of a lot of stuff, food, to begin with, cutlery to eat it with, furniture for the baby's room, furniture for the kitchen and all the other rooms, and all the bits and bobs that can turn a house into a home.

We bought a fridge, a freezer, a larder unit, a table and four chairs for the dining room, a similar one for the kitchen, we also bought cutlery, pots, pans, light bulbs, you name it, we bought it and then we went food shopping.

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments