Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride, Chapter 28

12
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The next day we got up early and ate a leisurely breakfast in the garden whilst putting ideas to each other and once again it was mum who came up with the winner.

"I think I know how we can get them built free of charge."

"You're joking aren't you?"

"No," she giggled like a little girl. "Realistically there's enough room for about five rows of four chalets right?"

"Right." Jill and I nodded our agreement.

"So we approach a reputable company and offer them four chalets in return for building all of them" She sat back in her chair, looking very pleased with herself.

"Just like that?"

"Yep, just like that."

"What if they turn us down?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, let's go down and have a word with Fred, he seems to know everyone around here."

"God anything for a drink." Jill laughed. "Mine's a lager!"

Fred at the pub knew just the man, which didn't surprise me in the least.

"He's got the money all right Tommy, that's not a problem and he's very interested, the problem is getting some reliable lads."

"How do you know he's interested Fred?" I said with a grin. "You haven't asked anyone yet."

He thought about it for a moment, the put out his hand.

"You're on mate," he said laughing, "I know just the company that'll do it."

"Brilliant Fred," mum said. "Who is it?"

Fred laughed and poured us all another drink.

"Dunno luv, I haven't formed it yet."

We all shook his hand.

We found out that Fred was a widower and now that he was going to be kept busy throughout the winter, he asked mum if she'd be interested in some part time work in the pub, she got embarrassed and looked a bit uncomfortable and Fred apologised immediately.

"I'm sorry Polly, I didn't mean nothing, it's just well you know, I thought you might be good for trade, that's all."

"Fred, I'd love to honestly, but I'm pregnant."

Completely unabashed, he laughed out loud.

"Well at least you're honest gal, I tell you what, you come and work here and when you get tired or feel like packing it all up, just let me know."

Ever the businessman, he added with a grin.

"Cash in hand mind, I don't want none of that maternity leave nonsense, what do you say gal?"

Mum looked at Jill and I and we both saw in her eyes that she wanted it, so we nodded out agreement.

"When do I start Fred?"

Well as you already know, the three of us like a little drink occasionally, so we just had to celebrate our deal, the girls went out shopping (again) while I went with Fred's rotovator and attacked the garden at the other side of the cottage to where the chalets would go.

To be fair, I asked them to go and buy a barbeque, the garden was perfect for one, I'd already decided it was going just at the corner of the patio wall, where it met what remained of the fence.

"Get one of those big gas ones mum." I added, "We might as well get a good one and it will last us."

By the time they returned, I'd done at least a quarter of an acre and I was very hot and sticky and was ready for a shower, but mum surprised me by taking my hand and leading me to one side.

"Tommy, Fred's asked me to have a drink with him and I said I thought that would be nice, would you mind?"

I must admit that yes, at first I did mind, but it took me just a second to realise that here was a fully grown woman asking her son's permission to have a drink with a man more her own age!

"Mum, I don't mind at all, why do you think you have to ask me?"

"I'm just giving you the chance to say no, Tommy, after all I'm carrying your child and if you say no, then that's the end of it."

"Do you like him mum?"

"Of course I do," she giggled. "He's not much older than me and I think he's a lovely chap."

"Well what are you waiting for?" I grinned in spite of what I felt, "Go for it mum."

"What if he asks me to stay?"

I smiled in exasperation, "Mum, do you accept that I love you?"

She nodded.

"Do you accept that I'm not your bloody captor, your boss or your bloody father?"

She started to laugh as she nodded.

"Well then for God's sake go and have a drink with the man and at the end of the day mum, you do what you want to do, can I just ask that if you're going to stay with him, you phone us to let us know?"

"I love you Tommy," she said very quietly.

I kissed her gently.

"I love you too mum and I always will."

Slapping her bottom, I said with a laugh. "Now go and spread that brilliant smile of yours around, go on."

I actually fell in love with Jill that night, she was pretty quiet as we set up the barbeque together, until I pulled her to me and kissed her.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

"Speak to me Jill, what's on your mind?"

She smiled and returned my kiss as I slipped my hand up beneath her skirt,

"I suppose I'm being silly really Tommy, but I love your mum and...."

She started to sob quietly, withdrawing my hand, I held her tightly.

"Jill, I'm only nineteen, but I honestly think that if she gets on ok with Fred and they, well I don't know, hey it's just me and you, a barbeque and a load of lager, let me go and shower and see what comes up, eh?"

I grinned lecherously at her and she giggled, “put the steaks on you bloody pervert, I'll go and change, but stay like you are, all sweaty.”

She dipped her hand into my shorts and found my growing erection.

"I'll enjoy licking the sweat off you and then you can take me to bed and have your wicked way with me."

The barbeque was firing up nicely when she came down in my favourite denim mini skirt and white vest top, she looked gorgeous and I told her so.

"I won't be able to wear this for much longer," she laughed "I'll be fat and horrible soon."

"You might get fat Jill" I said with a smile, "In fact you certainly will, but you'll never be horrible."

I slipped a hand beneath the back of her skirt and caressed her sexy little bottom while she wiggled sensuously, my hand wormed beneath her panties and she giggled as a finger found it's way into her anus.

"That's nice Jimmy," she said lecherously. "But my bum wants something bigger than that tonight!"

"Don't you worry." I leered, "You'll be screaming before I've finished with you!"

"Promises, promises." she laughed and handed me a can of lager as her mobile phone rang.

"Hi Polly," she said, blowing me a kiss. "He's just lighting the barbeque."

It took me barely a second to realise something was wrong with the pipe, it glowed suddenly red and quick as a flash, the whole pipe glowed.

I can remember trying to knock Jill backwards out of the way, but missing as the canister exploded with a whoosh and I can remember her cry of pain, then nothing except a roaring noise in my ears and a bright light that hurt my eyes.

"Tommy darling, can you hear me?"

"Why the hell shouldn't I hear her?" I thought but strangely enough she couldn't seem to hear me.

I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't budge, it was if the lids were stuck together, I felt someone's hand on my upper arm, squeezing gently and as a reflex action, I flexed my muscles.

"Tommy, are you awake? If you are darling, move a foot"

That seemed a bloody silly thing to say, but I did and for some strange reason I realised the person touching me was mum and she was crying!

"Mum?"

Bloody hell, was that my voice?

"Yes darling, I'm here."

"What happened mum?" but even as I asked the question, my brain began to function and the memories came flooding back. Without even waiting for her answer, I asked what I knew I must.

"How's Jill mum?"

I felt the tremor running through her as she sobbed.

"She's dead Tommy." She could barely speak for the emotions wracking her.

I didn't cry, I just felt numb, numb and angry and tired, very, very tired, so I slept again.

It wasn't until I woke up again that I thought to ask, why couldn't I open my eyes?

Another female voice answered me.

"I'm doctor Francis Tommy, I'm looking after you, we think you're eyes are all right, but we've kept them covered purely as a precautionary measure, you caught most of the blast on your chest and your lower body.

"My lower body?"

She must have sensed the rising panic in my voice.

"Everything down there is fine" she said gently and now that you're awake, I think we'll take the bandages off your eyes.

At first I thought I was blind, but Dr Francis explained that she'd put some drops in them and even as she spoke, blurred images began to swim into focus,

Hers was the first face I saw, she was a pretty woman in her early twenties.

"You can't be a doctor," I said. "You're far too young."

"He's okay," mum laughed, but I could sense the relief in her voice.

"Am I burnt?"

"You've got third degree burns on your chest and your thighs, but honestly Tommy, Dr Francis says you'll have some light scarring that's all."

"Truth mum?"

"That is the truth Tommy," said the doctor softly."You won't think so, all things considered, but you've been very lucky."

"Can I see Jill?"

Mum squeezed my hand gently and sobbed.

"The canister hit her full in the face Tommy," she took a deep breath and seemed to shudder."It took her head off darling."

"Oh my God."

And that's when I cried.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments