Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bride, chapter eight

"I lay over the rock, face upwards and my cock sticking up obscenely"

13
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words


She marvelled at how I'd found the little spot after I'd parked the car in a lay by and walked for about a mile through thick undergrowth, jumping in fright as startled pheasants took off from practically under our feet!

She squealed with pleasure as we watched rabbits scurrying away from us, the invaders and she fawned over the mother who lead her six little ducklings across our path, squawking in protest at our intrusion.

Those same ducks were floating on the still water of the pond when we reached the little cave in the hillside above it and looked down across the pond to the valley and beyond to where the ugly towers of London marred the landscape.

"Tommy," she said quietly, "I can't believe a place like this exists so close to London, it's beautiful."

I took her hand as we stood quietly together for a moment and breathed in the fresh, country air.

"My boss owns it, mum." I told her, "He told me about it and said I can come here when I want to be alone anytime."

"And do you?"

I kissed her cheek and squeezed her hand tenderly, "I did, but not anymore when I come here from now on, I want it to be with you."

A squirrel hopped from a nearby tree, and she jumped, then giggled as it ran nimbly back up the tree, just as scared as she'd been.

"Come on I'll show you something else too."

This time I made her go in front of me up the slope of the hill so I could admire the way the thin gossamer pants caressed the delicate flesh between her legs. Once she stumbled and as her feet slipped apart, I kissed the outline of her pouting sex.

She giggled and would have stayed there, but I put my hands on her beautiful bottom and pushed her the final few feet to the ledge where a tiny rivulet of crystal clear water emerged from the hillside, ran down for a few feet over smooth weather-worn rocks and then disappeared again.

She looked with big wide eyes as I cupped my hands and held them under the little cascade then drank noisily and tasted the purest water anyone could ever wish for.

"Try it," I said, but she had her hands under the flow already and slurped just as noisily as I had.

"Oh my God." she gasped, "Somebody should bottle that, it's gorgeous."

When I'd finished laughing, I held her as I explained that my boss bottled it and that it was what I moved on and off lorries all day long at the warehouse.

He found it ten years ago mum, on a picnic just like us, had it tested secretly, came back and made an offer for the land. And now it's the source of Europe's biggest selling mineral water, what you drank here is exactly what you buy in the shop, no additives, just pure, natural water and it's made him a multi-millionaire!

We walked gingerly back down to the cave and I took a cloth out from my backpack.

"Coffee or wine Madam?" and she giggled. "Coffee I think." and she sat on the cloth to eat the sandwiches, a smile of utter tranquillity on her face.

"Is there a - - -, you know."

"Sorry?" I asked knowing full well what she wanted.

"Where do I pee?" she laughed, and the laugh turned to a squeal of mock horror when I said. "Anywhere you like as long as I can watch and it's away from the spring."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes." but I shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.

"Come on then show me where."

I lead her to where a rock fall had left a deep fissure in the hillside and told her that I'd used it before.

She decided it would be better to remove her pants, to which of course I agreed immediately.

"The top too?"

"Oh yes, just in case of a splash back," I said with an almost straight face.

"Yes."

I tried not to look like a dirty old voyeur as she squatted over the rocks, but I don't think I succeeded and finally as mum strained to no avail, I turned round to walk away.

"Sorry, mum." I shrugged, "Bad idea and it's obviously embarrassing us both."

"Okay." she smiled and blew me a kiss.

"TOMMY." I whirled round to find her standing, smiling at me, feet apart and a golden stream splashing on the rocks between her feet.

"Beautiful mum." I said softly, "Absolutely fucking beautiful."

She blushed prettily as the flow stopped and she walked into my arms.

"Did you enjoy that, really?"

"God yes, does it shock you?"

"No, no I think it turned me on a bit actually."

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

"Really?"

 "Mmm, yes, I'll do it again if you like."

"I'd love that mum, but what about you, what do you like?"

"Fucking." she giggled and blushed again.

"Ha ha ha, yeah I know that much, but seriously mum is there something you've never done, something you'd like to do?"

"You promise not to laugh if I tell you?"

"God's honour mum."

"Well, your d--, he was the only man I'd ever known before you, he was rough, very rough as you know and well. . . . ." she hesitated shyly and giggled awkwardly.

"Go on mum, I'm the one who loves you, you know."

"Oh God Tommy." she said meaningfully, "I know that all right, believe me, I do."

"Go on then." I coaxed gently.

"Well, I've always wondered what it would be like to be in charge, to dominate for a change."

"Is that it?"

"That's it."

"There's no time like the present mum, tell me what to do."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Never more so."

"Ooh Tommy." she shuddered and then giggled.

"What?"

She clung to me as she continued to shudder, then with a sigh, she stopped and kissed me lingeringly on the lips.

"I just came."

"Bloody hell mum."

"Now strip."

I laughed and pulled my tee shirt over my head.

"Who told you to laugh? Get stripped now!"

A strange kind of thrill went through me as I stepped out of my jeans.

"Now lie on that rock, that one there, hurry up."

I saw the smooth round boulder she meant and lay over it face upwards, my body curved like a bow, my cock sticking up obscenely.

Straddling me, she bent her legs slowly but stopped only millimetres away from impaling herself.

With the tip of one finger she scooped up the little drop of pre-cum that had oozed out of me and leaning forwards, she wiped it across my lips I heard myself moaning, and my cock jerked as I licked my lips, tasting myself. Quickly mum sat down engulfing my shaft in her hungry cunt.

I grunted and bucked up against her, tossing my head from side to side in frustration, for every time I reached for her, she slapped my hands away with a snarl. She rode me mercilessly, lifting herself almost off my cock, then slamming herself down savagely, grinding her smooth wet flesh against my own shaven groin.

She allowed me no pleasure, but took it all for herself, sweat poured down over her face and breasts, she milked the cum out of me, forcing me to eject inside her in shattering bursts of ecstasy while she screamed as a seemingly shattering orgasm rendered her almost unconscious with delirium.

"Wow." was all I could manage as she collapsed on top of my heaving chest, gasping for breath herself.

"Wow to you too." she gasped, "Wow and double bloody wow."

Eventually, we disentangled ourselves and sat cuddled together eating our sandwiches, entirely at peace with the world.

"I could stay here like this forever," she said as we drank our coffee and looked down over the panoramic view below us.

"I thought you might like it." I said, "Come here." and I lead her into the mouth of the cave where I'd dropped the other bag, the one that surprisingly, she hadn't commented on.

She smiled as I pulled out a lightweight sleeping bag, the smile turned into a grin as I pulled out a bottle of vodka, the grin became a giggle at the discovery of the firelighters, and it was an outright guffaw when I showed her the huge bath towel and the soap.

"You planned it." she laughed and nearly squeezed the life out of me.

"No I didn't plan it, but I knew you'd like it, so like a good boy scout, I came prepared."

"You weren't a boy scout."

"No, but I came." I chuckled, and off we went to scrounge some firewood, still naked and giggling at ourselves.

The fire took hold at the first attempt, and we loaded it up until it was an inferno that would last for hours, then went down to the pond for a swim, it wasn't particularly warm, but we splashed about and swam until we got tired and returned to huddle together under the towel in front of the fire.

I rolled four joints, and we got utterly stoned as well as half pissed and rolled together in the sleeping bag.

I remember to this day that my final waking thought, before dropping off in my mother's arms was of Arnold, the frail old prison visitor!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments