Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brother's Confession- Part 2

8
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
971 words 971 words
Kiera's mind was on a rampage. Her brother had just told her that he loved her, and she didn't know how to react. She knew damn well that she returned his love just as intensely, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him. Something was holding her back.

Kiera and Caleb Green were at their homecoming dance, where they won Prom Queen and King, respectively. When it was time for the king and queen to dance, Caleb dropped the bomb on her. Before she had the chance to react, her prom date, Shawn, swept her away. As she was swaying from left to right with Shawn, all she could think about was Caleb.

Caleb was sitting on a bench near the exit of the ballroom. He couldn't keep his eyes off of his sister and her slimebag of a date. He was furious to see the love of his life in the arms of another man. Shawn looked happy to be holding someone of her beauty and class, but she looked a little distant. She wasn't there emotionally, and Caleb was about to find out what she was thinking about.

He walked over to his sister and her date and asked, "Do you mind if I steal her for a minute. We'll be right back."

He didn't wait for Shawn to answer. He just grabbed his sister's hand and led her to an empty room near the ballroom and locked the door behind them.

"How do you feel about me?" he asked.

"I love you as a brother, but-"

He slammed his hand against a nearby table. "Don't give me that 'love me as a brother' crap! How do you feel about me as a man rather than just your brother?"

"You are a really great guy and you have all the qualities I am looking for in a man."

"Why are you looking for a man when you have one right in front of you? Baby, I am pouring my heart out to you because I love you more than anything and anyone. You are all I want and need in a woman, and I promise that you are and will always be the only woman for me. I dream of us being together during the day and of us making love during the night. I want to show you how much I love you, but you just need to give me a chance. I need you to let me show you how serious I am."

She closed her eyes, hoping what when she opened them, he would be gone and this would be just a dream. Her mind was holding her back from diving into his arms and never letting go. The reality of the situation came to her. He was her brother and they lived in the same house with their parents. How could they be in a relationship with each other when their parents were always with them?

"You have to tell him the reality of the situation.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

This is not meant to be," her conscience told her.

She finally opened her eyes, and her heart melted instantaneously. Her brother was on his knees, tears falling down his handsome face, and his eyes red from crying.

"Kiera, please give me a chance. I promise you that you will not regret it. I love you so much, and I want to show you."

Her heart finally led the way when she bent down and gave him a kiss. It started off slow and passionate, both of them not wanting the kiss to end. As time went on, it became more intense. His hands went around to her butt and squeezed it, making him moan into the kiss. After what felt like forever, she broke the kiss.

He got off of his knees and she wiped the tears off his cheeks. He pulled her into him for a hug. Kiera knew that no other man or boy could come close to Caleb, and she knew that they were perfect for each other.

She looked up at him and said, "I should get back out there. Shawn is waiting for me."

"Forget him, baby. You don't need him. You've got me."

She smiled and replied, "I know I have you, but he's my date. I don't want to be rude and not come back. We've been gone for over twenty minutes."

"I hate to say this, but I love that about you. You don't want to be rude to anyone- especially slimebags like Shawn."

"He's not a slimebag. You're just jealous that he is my date tonight."

"Damn right, I am. I should be the one touching you and grinding against you. Not him."

"You're jealous about nothing. But I'll give you something to be jealous about."

She ran out to the ballroom before he could catch her, and went over to Shawn, who was drinking punch.

"Wanna dance with me?"

"Okay, I guess," he responded.

A fast song started playing, and Caleb's jaw almost hit the floor. Kiera was pressing her ass to Shawn's crotch, grinding on each other. Then she let Shawn slap her ass and grab it. Then he turned her around and was about to kiss her, but Kiera stopped him. Thank God she stopped him because Caleb was about to go over there and stop him.

Kiera turned around and slowly ground against her date, looking at Caleb the entire time. He had never been so turned on by anyone in his life. She bit her lip, and that gave him an erection that his pants couldn't handle. His zipper was about to break, but he dealt with it, silently vowing to give her the fucking of a lifetime once the dance was over. Little did he know that she was looking forward to it.

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments