Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brother's Confession- Part 8

"Kiera needed to get away, and she did"

1
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Kiera
"I was on top of the world at my Homecoming dance last night. Since then, I've been lied to, cheated on, and now I'm single. Why did I even give my brother a chance? I should've known that he was going to hurt me. Men as handsome as him don't know how to stay with one woman. They don't know how to be faithful, nor do they know how to be honest. I just wish I can reverse time back to when he told me that he loved me. If I knew then what I know now, I would've just left the room. It damn sure would've saved me a lot of wasted time. From now on, I'm done with boys. They say what they need to say just to get into your panties, and once that is over, their true colors shine."

That was how I felt until I saw HIM. Let me rewind the story a little so you can get a little more insight.

After I left Caleb's hotel room, I drove home mainly because there was nowhere else for me to go. I would go to a friend's house, but what can I tell anybody? "My brother broke my heart, and what sucks is that I still love him. It sucks that my heart still aches for him and my body still pulses whenever I think of our first time together." I dragged myself upstairs to my bed and cried my eyes out. I never felt so emotionally drained in my life. My phone would not stop playing my "We Belong Together" ringtone, but I dared not answer because I knew who was on the other line. I wanted to make him feel like I did last night: rejected. I wanted him to feel how hurt the person you love can make you, and I wanted him to suffer.

About an hour after the calls stopped, another ringtone played, and I answered it reluctantly, "Hello?'

"Hey, girl. Did I catch you at a bad time?" the voice of my cousin Bobby shook me out of my funk.

"No, I was just about to watch T.V. What's up?" I said, trying my best to mask my nasal voice

"Don't give me that bullshit, Kiera. Why were you crying?"

Shit. I'm busted.

"What? Boy, you're crazy. I wasn't crying. What makes you say that?"

"Your voice sounds like you're holding your nose and I can hear you breathing through your mouth like you've got a cold."

"Ok, you've got me. I was crying, but I don't wanna talk about it."

"You're gonna have to talk about it with somebody. You may as well do it with someone who knows you like I do. I'm coming over, and there's nothing you can say or do to stop me. I'll be there in 2 hours."

Before I could contest, he hung up the phone. My cousin Bobby is the funniest guy I know. Even though he lived two states away from me, he always knew how to put a smile on my face, and that is always a good characteristic to have in a man. I always had an attraction to him because of his personality. It's been a while since I saw him, and I'm excited to see him, but I really don't want to tell him why I was crying. The last thing I needed was for someone to find out about what's been going on between Caleb and I.

Bobby

I hopped into my car and within seconds. I was going 75mph on the highway to see my girl- I mean my cousin. I can't tell you how many times I jacked off to her pictures online. Her caramel skin, her flat stomach that makes her wide hips look that much more desirable. I have never wanted another woman so badly, and the fact that she's my cousin just makes my pants that much tighter. The way I felt about her drove me crazy, and that was why I had to stay away from her for a while. When I was next to her, I had no type of control over myself, and I could have easily ripped her clothes off without an eekling of hesitation.

I called her to see how she was doing, or to hear her voice because it's been five months since I last saw her. Hearing her voice the way it was sparked the alpha male in me- I wanted nothing more than to protect and to defend her.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

Even if I couldn't be the one to lay with her and make love to her at night, I damn sure will be the one to provide her with the care and protection a woman as beautiful as she needed.

Kiera

As a child, Bobby and I clicked. He is three years older than Caleb and I, but he never treated us like little kids. Whenever my dad would tell Caleb and I that his brother and Bobby are coming to town, I would be ecstatic, but Caleb's good mood would always die. And when Bobby would come over, he would hug me so tightly, but he never gave Caleb the time of day. I never knew why they didn't like each other, but I hope that Bobby will treat Caleb like crap because that's how I feel about him.

About an hour and 15 minutes later, someone was knocking on the front door. I answered it, and I was stunned. Five months ago, he was so skinny that skinny jeans were baggy on him. Now, he's 6'7" of muscle.

"Are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna let me in?" His smile was hypnotic, and I didn't want to look away from him.

"Oh, yeah! I'm sorry. Come on in!" When he put his bags down, he pulled me into a hug, and it was amazing. I deeply inhaled the scent of his cologne, and my heart rate shot off the charts.

We sat down in the living room, and soon, we started playing 20 questions. It started off with innocent questions like "How is school?" and "What is your favorite food?" but then he dropped the bomb on me.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Kee Kee?" His deep brown eyes were burning a hole in mine

"No. Well, I did, but not anymore. It's complicated." I looked away from his eyes, and he put his hand on my cheek

"Your ex. Is he the reason why you were crying?"

"Yes. He cheated on me, but he claims that he was drunk and that he doesn't remember what happened."

"He's an idiot for drinking and an asshole for cheating on you. He has no idea just how lucky he was to have you, but I promise that there is a guy out there who will worship the ground you walk on, and with him, you will never have to worry about infidelity."

His eyes were staring through me, and I never wanted him to take his eyes off of me. He made me feel safe, desired, and so sexy.

After what felt like an eternity, I had to break the silence.

"How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked

"Nope. I've never met a woman who intrigues me and who holds my attention like you do," he replied with confidence.

My heart beat out of my chest, "Like I do?"

"Yeah, like you do." With that, he moved in closer and his lips were on mine before I knew it.

My body went into overdrive when I felt his lips on mine, and my fingers found their way to his chiseled jaw. I sighed deeply into the kiss, and he released his hold on me.

"You have always been forbidden, but I love that. When I heard you crying on the phone, I had to see you because I want to make you feel safe as long as you're with me. Kiera, I've been attracted to you forever, and I want you to know that I am the man I was talking about."

"What?" I couldn't believe what I heard. This beautiful person came all this way just for me? No way.

"With me, you'll never have to worry about lying or cheating, or anything that can possibly hurt you. I want you to go back to Pittsburgh with me. We can start a new life together, just you and I."

"I-"

He kissed me again before I could respond. I was so distracted by him that I didn't hear the front door open. I didn't know that anybody was in the house until I heard "What the fuck?!!!"

I looked up and saw my brother, his fists balled up and ready to attack.

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors