Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brother's Confession- Part 9

2
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Kiera

I had never realized how Bobby made me feel until the moment he kissed me for the first time. He was so gentle, yet aggressive and desperate to get his point across to me - that he loves me. I was so distracted by him and his embrace that I didn't hear my brother enter the house until I heard him shout, "What the fuck?!" With that, I saw his face, fuming with anger, and I was glad that he was angry. I wanted him to endure pain like I had to. Upon Caleb's entry, naturally, we stopped kissing, but Bobby's hand stayed on my thigh as if he was protecting me, and that pissed my brother off to no end.

"Get your disgusting hands off of her now!" Caleb said, never breaking eye contact with him.

Bobby stood up and walked across the room and stopped when he was centimeters from Caleb's face. He looked his cousin up and down before replying. "Your sister happens to like my hands, because she definitely didn't tell me to get off of her."

I saw the rage on Caleb's face, and before I knew it, Caleb threw a punch at Bobby, and soon they were in a full on fight. I screamed at the top of my lungs, telling them to stop, but this was way beyond them fighting over me. This was all the pent up anger and hatred they had for one another. This was a decade worth of stress they caused one another, and I knew that it was going to be hell to do it, but I had to break them up.

I started hitting the boys, desperate to get their attention, but when I hit Bobby on the shoulder, he threw an elbow at me, and I fell. Almost an instant after, I heard Caleb scream out, "Baby, are you okay?, and within milliseconds, he was by my side, making sure I was ok. He yelled out to his cousin, "Way to go, you bastard! You hurt the only innocent person in the room! Why are you here, anyway? Don't you have a life of your own to ruin?"

Bobby looked at me with tear-filled eyes and said to Caleb, "She is my life, Caleb. I have loved this girl for as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until today that I decided to let her know how I feel. I called her today just to hear her voice-that sweet, joyful voice that I missed so much and she was crying. I came all this way just to make sure that she was ok. We were talking about why she was crying, and she told me that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her and didn't remember doing it because he was drunk. I told her that with me, she would never have to worry about lies or cheating, or anything that would cause her any pain because I love her more than life itself. I would give anything just to have her go back home with me so we can start a new life together. She occupies my thoughts all day, and I can't sleep without fantasizing about her being in bed next to me. She is the reason why I can't have a girlfriend. She's the only one for me, and I can't lie to myself by attempting to date someone else. She is my everything, and I came here to tell her that, and I am here now, hoping that she feels the same way about me."

Time stopped when Caleb, still on his knees from the time he was checking on me, looked over at me for validation or for denial. I honestly didn't know how I felt. I just knew that I felt something special for both guys. Caleb was and still is my first love, and even though he broke my heart, I still feel in tune with him. He knows me better than anyone else in the world, and I know him in the same way. However, Bobby gives me this feeling of desire. He desires me in the most desperate way, and that makes me feel loved. Ever since we were little, we clicked, but it wasn't until today that I felt sexually and emotionally connected to him. Every girl wants to be wanted by their lover, but I have two guys who I love in different ways. I didn't know who to choose, if I was going to choose anybody at all.

I got up off the floor and tried my best to speak. After what felt like an eternity, I finally said to the two, "I need a minute. Please excuse me." A rather formal thing to say, but at this point, I didn't know either of them the way I thought I did. I went to my room, and I fell onto my bed, sobbing because of the decision I would have to make sooner or later. They wouldn't let me string them both along without giving me an ultimatum.

The last thing I wanted to hear them say is, "It's either me or him." It's a tough decision, especially when both choices will forever be a part of your family tree.

After 10 minutes elapsed, I heard a soft knock on my door. I didn't respond, but the person took the liberty of entering anyway. I felt his hands massaging my feet first, then they slowly crept up my body until they reached my shoulders. I felt him kiss the back of my neck a dozen times, the next one longer than the previous one.

He finally spoke, whispering into my ear. "I love you, baby. I promise to spend the rest of my life showing you that. I'm sorry for what I did, and I know that I said it before, but this time will be the last.

MissMelaniee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMelaniee

Give me a chance, and you will not regret letting me back in. I want to show you how much I cherish and adore you. The second you walked out the door of my hotel room brought me such sadness, and I never want to experience that again. Cheating on you was the biggest mistake I ever made. You deserve much better, and I will prove to you that I have grown wiser from my mistakes. You are my most valuable treasure, and I will never let you go for anybody."

He went back to raining kisses all over the back of my neck, and soon after, I felt his hands scoop me up and place me on his lap. His fingers roamed my whole body, vulnerable to his touch, as it always was. His lips pecked my forehead, then my cheeks, and soon they made their way to mine. He gently probed my mouth open with his tongue, moving his hands to my jawline, keeping my face alligned with his. I finally pulled away from him when I worked up the nerve. He looked devastated because he knew that I wouldn't forgive and forget that easily.

"Why would you cheat on me, Caleb? I was supposed to be your one and only, and you were supposed to be mine. I saved myself for you because I knew in my heart that you were the one for me. I knew this all along, but I guess I was the only one who felt this way. So tell me, Caleb. Where did I go wrong? Am I not pretty enough, or not kind enough, or am I just not the one?"

He got up quickly and interjected, saying, "You know that you're perfect for me. I don't know what got into me that night, but I will regret making the choice to drink and to cheat on you for the rest of my life. I take full responsibility for my actions, but I will never let you go. You are mine, Kiera Janay Green. You have been mine for years now, and you will be mine until the day I die. You are the love of my life, and I can't stand to be without you. You are my heart, soul, and body. You control my sober mind, and I will gladly follow any orders you make for me, but don't you dare question yourself because of my mistake. You can never do wrong in my eyes as long as you stay with me."

With his last few words, he inched closer and closer to me, giving me an intense look with his eyes. I felt myself getting wet just at the sight of him. His kiss had awoken my carnal needs, but I was fighting myself, trying to prevent myself from giving into what I tried my best not to need. He finally reached me, and lifted me onto my bed. He spread my legs, and he smiled at the sight of my wet spot.

"I missed you so much, baby. Just let me take care of you the way that I should. You belong me and only me. I'll be damned if I let him get his hands on you again."

With that, he pulled my shorts and panties off, looking intently at my pussy. He crawled up to my face and kissed my lips deeply, telling me how much he loves me in between kisses. He made his way back down and started to tease me. I felt his tongue on my inner thighs, then on my butt, then in my asshole, but never on my clit. I moaned in frustration, but he just laughed at my despair. I heard his voice a few seconds later, asking, "What do you want, my love?"

"You know what I want, Caleb"

"I want to hear it from your sweet and pure lips."

"I want you to stop teasing me and lick my clit."

"I'll do that and so much more for you if you tell me how you feel about me."

"I have always loved you. When you stormed off from prom, I hated myself because I hurt you. But after seeing you in the hotel with that girl, I tried to hate you, I really did. But I couldn't find enough hate in me to replace the love I feel for you, which made me all the more upset. You broke my heart into a million pieces, but for some odd reason, I want you back in."

"Why do you want me back in?"

"Because I love you, Caleb."

He kissed me with so much heat and passion that I could've came at that. "I knew that you couldn't stay away from me. We were meant to be together, baby. You were created to make me happy and satisfied, but I have done a terrible job at doing the same for you. I'm going to make it up to you right now."

He went back down and latched onto my clit, and he sucked on it with reckless abandon. I cried out in ecstasy, arching my back and curling my toes.

"UHHHH, OH, MY GOD, BABY!!!! DON'T STOP!!!!! RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He brought me to orgasm after orgasm, and soon, I couldn't handle anymore. He tongue kissed me, letting me taste myself, and we laid next to each other, processing what happened.... then it dawned on me.

"Where's Bobby?"

"I don't know, but he said that he'll be back soon with an offer you can't decline. The poor guy can't take a hint: you don't love him so he's just wasting his time, right?"

I was silent, so he looked more intently at my face and repeated, "Right, Kiera?"

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors