Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Daddy's Vist to the Bridal Chamber

"Daddy gives his daughter one last thing before she walks down the aisle"

13
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
950 words 950 words
Steve waited until the all the bridesmaids had left his daughter’s bridal chambers, before slipping in. There, his daughter, Brenda, was in all her beauty, wearing her pure white stockings, garter and silk thong panties. His cock throbbed hard in his pants as he moved behind his daughter.

“MMMMMMMM, daddy, I’m glad you stopped by,” she smiled, reaching back to fondle the front of her father’s pants. She could feel his swollen hard shaft aching for her touch.

“I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to fuck my sweet little girl one more time before I give her away,” Steve moaned, kissing Brenda’s neck.

“Mom know you’re here?” Brenda giggled.

“MMMM yes, she is outside keeping your bridesmaids out,” Steve purred, as his hands fondled his daughter’s perky and firm tits.

“OOOOO this is really wrong you know, daddy,” Brenda whimpered as she turned and knelt at her father’s feet.

“MMMMMMM we’ve been wrong for many years sweetie,” Steve groaned as his daughter unbuttoned and dropped his dress pants.

Steve’s 7-inch, hard, throbbing cock sprung out, smacking his daughter on the lips. Brenda licked and gave the helmet as quick suck.

“Daddy! Did you just fuck mommy?” Brenda purred as she tasted the unmistakable flavor of pussy on her daddy’s cock.

“MMMMMM your mother and your sister,” Steve groaned, feeling his daughter’s lips wrap around his meaty shaft.

Brenda’s pussy moistened, as she sucked her mother and sister’s cum from her father’s dirty cock. Her head began to bob on her daddy’s cock in a slow deliberate rhythm.

”OOOOOO that’s it, baby! Suck daddy’s dirty cock on more time,” Steve groaned down to his daughter.

Brenda slipped a hand down to her wet pussy, moving her panties to the side. She began to diddle her middle finger between her pink folds, bumping her swollen clitoris. She thought back over the years and how many times she had joined her mom in sucking her daddy’s cock and how he would expertly fuck her tight pussy. Brenda was quickly cumming on her fingers as she began to taste her daddy’s pre cum on her tongue.

“Slow down, baby. Daddy wants to fuck you, baby,” Steve whimpered as he pulled his shaft from her soft wet mouth.

“Yes daddy, whatever you want,” Brenda obeyed.

Steve took his beautiful kinky daughter and sat her on the edge of the table in her chamber. Her sweet pussy was splayed open, dripping her cum. Steve kissed Brenda’s lips first then he began to kiss down to her swollen nipples. Brenda groaned and held her daddy, as he feasted on her soft smooth flesh.

“OOOOO, daddy!” She cried as he moved lower down her smooth flat belly.

The smell of her pussy was growing stronger as he kissed down her naval to the top of her pubic region.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

She smelled just as good as she did the first time he kissed his sexy daughter’s taboo flower. Brenda felt her daddy’s hot breath over her wet pink folds.

“MMMMM lick me, daddy! One more time, lick my pussy,” Brenda cooed, looking down between her thighs.

Brenda’s fresh cum gushed from her slit as her father’s tongue parted her sex. Brenda whimpered and shook as Steve’s strong tongue ran the length of her slit, resting on her clitoris. Steve began flicking her swollen button, making his daughter moan and build to another orgasm. His finger slipped into her primed pussy, as he focused his licking on her clitoris. His finger found his little girl’s g-spot as he licked Brenda to a shattering orgasm. Her juices ran out of her cunt, soaking her daddy’s face as well, as her pulled aside panties.

“Ready for daddy, baby?” Steve whispered up to his daughter.

“MMMMM yes, daddy, fuck me one more time!” She pleaded.

The sight was quite erotic as her daddy guided his hard, 7-inch cock right up into her waiting cunt, while he deeply kissed Brenda. She could taste her own juices, as she felt her daddy’s cock fully impale her sweet pussy. Brenda then wrapped her legs around her daddy, feeling his body slam into hers.

“I love you, baby,” Steve moaned to his daughter as he quickened his pace.

“MMMM I love you too daddy,” Brenda purred back to her father.

Brenda’s pussy was squeezing her daddy’s shaft, as she came over and over on his cock. Steve only lasted a few more strokes before he pushed as far as he could into his little girl.

“Here it comes, baby!” Steve moaned to his daughter.

“Cum inside me daddy!” Brenda groaned.

Brenda let out a long low moan as she climaxed on final time. She felt her daddy explode inside her hot pussy. Squirt after squirt of her daddy’s seed splashed inside her.

Slowly, Steve pulled his spent cock from his daughter. He could see his cum trickling from his daughter’s well-fucked pussy. His hand smeared his cum on the opening of Brenda’s pussy, before pulling her sexy white panties back over her leaking pussy.

“I want you to feel me squish inside you all day, honey,” Steve grinned to his daughter.

“MMMMMMM, thank you, daddy,” Brenda blushed to her father.

They kissed as lovers one last time, before Steve cleaned up and left his daughter to prepare. Brenda was in a post-sexual haze as she dressed and felt her daddy’s cream inside her leak into her panties. She'd had her last fling with her daddy and was ready to walk down the aisle.

Published 
Written by Stephanie008
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments