Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Daughter's Wish

"She longed for her daddy's touch."

17
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Sneak into my room one night when I’m home from college for the weekend. I won’t cry out. I won’t be afraid. I’ll pull back my covers and open my legs and welcome you.

Cover my mouth with yours and let our tongues entwine; it’s as easy as talking together.

Pull up my top and let my breasts catch the light from my bedside lamp so that you can lick and suck my nipples the way I want to lick and suck your cock. The way I so long to suck on your cock. Did you know that I can’t get the idea of your cock out of my mind?

Do you ever think about my pussy? Do you wonder if it’s hairy or smooth? Do you wonder if my clitty is small and well-hidden or whether the tip of it sticks out of my cunt? Put your hand down there and find out. I can’t wait for your fingers to pull aside my lips and find my clitty and rub on it, over and over, until I have to muffle the screams so no one hears. So Mom doesn’t hear.

I rub myself there all the time and pretend it’s you. It’s Daddy I’m calling out every time I come. I sometimes think it will always be Daddy.

Do you remember when I was sixteen and we went to the Grand Canyon and you got me a motel room next to yours? I could hear you through the thin wall, Daddy, fucking Mom. I was so jealous. And then later, when you knocked on my door to say goodnight, do you remember how I sat up in bed and my right breast was exposed? I pretended I was unaware of it and saw how you stared at my hard nipple. And when you leaned down to kiss me, I was so hoping you’d kiss my breast, but you didn’t, of course. I dreamed about you that night, though, Daddy, and in my dream you did.

Put your tongue into my cunt and lap up all my pussy juices; I want you to know my taste. Do you like the way I taste, Daddy? Am I pleasing to you? All my life I’ve wanted to please you, and now most of all. I want it to be a taste that you think about when I’m not around. A taste that you become addicted to and have to have again and again. Every time you eat something I want you to think about eating me.

Do you like the feel of my tongue lapping around the edges of your cock? Is that something you might long for when I’m away? Do you think you might visit me at school more often? Alone?

Of all my wishes, my greatest one has been to suck your cock. Are you aware that when you hug me I can sometimes feel your cock beneath the fabric of your pants? Do you know that’s mostly why I hug you these days—just to feel it? Sometimes—and I’m sure you don’t do it on purpose—I can feel your cock moving against me. Just a little bit, the tiniest bit, but it’s enough to overwhelm me. I always have to go to my room and bring myself off after that happens.

Do you like the way I gently suck on the skin of your cock? I want to nibble on it a little too, if you’ll let me. I want to shower it with wet kisses and nuzzle my nose against your balls and get to know every centimeter of you. I’m in love with your cock, Daddy; do you mind?

I saw it once my last year of high school.

Sensual_AbbyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_AbbyTS

Did you know that? The door to the den was open a little bit and I went in without knocking and saw you. You were sprawled on the leather couch, your head thrown back and your eyes closed, and you were stroking yourself. I couldn’t leave; I just couldn’t. It was so big and looked so hard and if I’d had my cell with me I would’ve taken a picture of it so I could look at it any time I wanted. I never saw anything so beautiful in my life.

You opened your eyes at one point but they looked glazed and you didn’t see me standing there watching. I hoped you didn’t do this on cam for other women, but I wished you would do it for me.

When you started to come, I backed out of the doorway and closed the door to where it had been before. And then I ran to my room and masturbated until I passed out.

I can’t wait any longer, Daddy--I need your cock in my mouth. I need to feel the fullness of it stretching out my cheeks and getting jammed up against my throat and rubbing up against my tongue as I take you in and out, in and out, in and out….

Do you like to feel me suck you, Daddy? Is it in any way special because I’m your daughter, or does that shock you too much? Please don’t be shocked; it feels perfectly natural to me. More than that, it feels perfect.

I could happily suck on you for hours. The only thing that would make me want it to end is knowing that you will fill my mouth with your sperm, the same sperm that made me, and that this sperm will then become part of my body, joining us together in yet another way.

This isn’t all I want of you, Daddy. I want to sit on your cock so that we can both watch it move in and out of me, listening to the watery noises it makes from my pussy juice. I will ride you like I’m in a bike race, pumping faster and faster as our breathing turns into panting and our grunts turn into screams.

You’ll probably think that’s all I want of you, Daddy, but you’ll be wrong. I have another opening, one I’ve saved just for you. One I feel maybe a daddy-cock might like. Just as I long to push my tongue into your asshole, I long for you to squeeze your cock into mine. If only I had more openings for you, but this is the last one. I know it might hurt, but I look forward to that. I think I would endure any pain to have you inside of me. You know how you’re always slapping me on the ass? Every time you do that it turns me on. I hoped that just once your hand would linger on my ass and then slide down my shorts so that I could feel your bare hand against my skin. And just maybe you would slide your finger inside my ass. That would have been heavenly. I want more than your finger now, though. I want your hard cock up my ass and then I want you fucking it.

I wish you’d visit me at school alone just once. It’s okay to come without Mom. I could bring you to my dorm or, better yet, you could spend the night at a motel and I could join you there. Do you think you might like that? I think it could be the beginning of something wonderful.

If only you would.

Published 
Written by Annie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments