Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Family Affair Part 1

"College sophomore Terry's little sister Alexis comes for a visit"

11
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Alexis rang the doorbell. A moment later, her older brother, Terry, opened the door. The two spent a little time at the kitchen table catching up on life back home, then brought Alexis' things in from the car. Terry couldn't help but notice as he followed his 17 year old sister to the trunk that she had grown up a lot in the last year. She had become very beautiful, and her body was definitely one which most women would envy. Terry quickly dismissed his thoughts and grabbed the two biggest bags.

Terry, a sophomore in college, had only moved in a few weeks ago. While he was happy to be away from the circus-like atmosphere of the dorms, he had been lonely. It was nice to have some company. Especially someone who wouldn't act in awe of the fact that he was going to be the starting QB for the school this season. Alexis was proud of her brother, but she wouldn't act like the people at school. You would have thought he already had an NFL contract the way some treated him.

As Terry helped her place her things in the spare room, a large paper bag Alexis had set on the bed tipped over, spilling most of its contents. Terry helped pick up her things, one of which was a shockingly tiny, crotchless pair of black panties.

"Planning on a little more than visiting?" Terry smiled, holding up the panties. He tried to look sternly at his sister, but couldn't conceal the smile. It wasn't his business anyway he supposed.

"You never know. I just might meet your teammates while I'm here," she joked.

This time Terry had no problem giving her a serious look, adding, "I don't think that'll be happening. Stay away from those guys."

Alexis smiled and rolled her eyes. Terry started to say something else, when he noticed something else laying just at the edge of the bed by his feet. He picked it up, discovering that it was a rather large pink dildo. He laughed, forgetting his concern.

"Looks like you already have a date anyway, so I guess you're covered, huh?"

"Knock it off, Terry! Give me that!" Alexis demanded, but had to laugh a little anyway. It wasn't a sight you see everyday. There was her soon to be all-American quarterback brother, 6'3" and 222 lbs., standing there holding a pink dildo with that stupid grin on his face.

"A girl's gotta have something you know. It's been over a year since I even had a date. I didn't even get invited to prom last year," she said. The look on her face turned from smiling to looking a little sad.

"Wow. That's hard to believe. Look at you," he said, looking intently into her big, beautiful, deep blue eyes. "You're a 10 anywhere. Those boys back home don't have a clue if they ain't chasing you. If you weren't my sister, I'd be all over you..." Terry caught himself, realizing that he was telling his sister how hot she was and hinting that he would fuck her if they weren't siblings.

"Is that right? Well, well. I guess if the MVP wants in my pants, I must be doing something right. Too bad." She winked.

"Well, uh, I guess you should probably finish settling in. I'm gonna go jump in the shower and get out of your way. I'll be out in a few," Terry said, trying to remove the uncomfortable tension that had suddenly swept over the bedroom.

Terry started the shower, and stripped out of his clothes. He quickly admired his chiseled body, including a good sized dick, in the mirror and stepped in the shower. As he washed, his mind went back to the scene minutes earlier in the bedroom with his little sister. He tried to clear his mind, but he couldn't help it. The image of her wearing those little panties crossed his mind. His big dick suddenly started getting a lot bigger. Holy shit! He had a hard-on thinking about his sister. He was embarrassed despite the fact that he was alone and no one could possibly know his dick was standing up, wanting to pound his sister's pussy.

He shut off the water, and quickly got out. His dick began to ease up as he dried off and dressed, and was back to its normal state as he opened the bathroom door. As he entered the hallway, he heard Alexis call for him from the room.

"Whats up?" he replied through the closed bedroom door.

"Can you help me for a minute please?" she asked.

Terry opened her door and stepped in. He didn't see her. He heard the door close behind him, causing him to jump just a little. Laughing, he turned around.

"Damn, you scared...." Words escaped him as he stood in front of his sister. There she was, her perfect tits, with already hard nipples, staring back at him, topless, and wearing those black panties.

"Holy...what the--"

Alexis put a finger up to his lips. "I know this is crazy, but I want this, Terry.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

Noone will ever know. Please, Terry. Please...please fuck me," she simply stated. "Admit it, Bubba. You want some of this too.."

Terry had no chance to answer, as Alexis grabbed him and pressed her full, thick lips against his, kissing him deeply. Terry gently pushed her back, and took a step back himself. He wanted to tell her no, that this was wrong, but, with her gorgeous body, and those beautiful eyes looking at him, he couldn't do it. He began to lift his own shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it to the floor. Alexis smiled seductively as she examined his carved, muscular upper body. Terry grabbed her, slid his tongue into her hungry mouth, and pressed her against the door.

Alexis pushed back, prodding him to the still made bed. Terry fell back and pulled himself completely onto the bed. He watched as his little sister's unbelievable body moved slowly across the bed, straddling him. Her long black hair fell over her face as she gazed at the very noticeable, and pleasingly large bulge in her brother's jeans. Her hands undid his button, slowly unzipped him, and slid them off. Terry had not put on underwear. Her eyes widened and she let out a slight gasp as she saw his enormous, fully erect dick standing up, inches from her.

"Looks like all your muscles have gotten big," she teased as she lowered her face to his thigh. She kissed his thigh as her right hand groped at his full nutsack. It had been over a month since Terry had sex, and almost as long since he had jacked off, and his huge balls showed the extent of his pent up load.

Terry watched as his sister slowly ran her tongue over his shaved sack, making its way to his now throbbing cock. Her dark red lipstick made her mouth look all the more inviting, and as she fully extended her tongue, Terry let out a little moan. His hands grabbed her hair as her tongue reached the tip of his 8 inches. She gently took his head into her warm mouth. Terry's fingers clinched in her hair as she expertly worked her tongue slowly over his staff as she pushed her mouth farther down. He felt his dick reach the back of her mouth, and she gulped a little. She slowly, at first, began to bob her head up and down, taking all that she could with each downstroke. As her pace quickened, she began gagging on his huge head as it slammed into her throat, quicker and harder each time. The sound of his sister gagging on his dick, and the sight of her beautiful face with his dick in her mouth was an unbelievable feeling and sight.

Alexis pounded her throat hard on his dick, squeezing and caressing his balls as well. Her gags got louder and she felt Terry's body tense up. His toes curled as his hands, involuntarily forced her down on him harder, meeting his sudden thrusts. He was fucking her mouth so hard that tears streamed down her cheeks, landing on his balls and pelvic area. She felt his dick jerk, and he slammed hard into her one last time.

The hot cum shot into her throat, as her lips were held against his body. She gagged and her head jerked back a little. Hot cum ran out of her swollen lips as she gasped for air, running on to her chin and falling on to his thighs and sack. As she caught her breath, Terry stared down at his sister's flushed face, tears and cum mixing together. She licked her bottom lip, winking at him, and lowered her head back to his dick. She lapped up all of the cum from her brothers body, slowly, methodically moving her tongue.

"Be a good big brother, Terry, and wipe this cum off of my face. Then feed your hungry little sister the rest of that sweet, hot brother cum. Please, Bubba," she hissed the words.

Terry wiped every drop up, and held his coated, sticky fingers up. "Now open wide, little sissy, and take your desserts."

Her mouth opened wide and took in his two fingers. She slurped and licked them completely clean, then laid her head on his chest. As she listened to his heart still racing, he gently lifted her head.

"Was baby sissy a good lil' girl Bubby?"

"Mhmmm. Let me show you how good. Lay down..."

She did as he said, and he spread her thighs wide, staring at her brownish pink pussy lips. He lifted her legs on his shoulders and she lay her head back. She watched as he got within pubic hair distance of her wet, glistening cunt. He inhaled deeply, licking his lips at the surprisingly sweet smell of her tight, little pussy. His mouth opened wide, and a sigh escaped her lips as his mouth covered the top of her bald pussy. His tongue gently lapped at her clit as he used to fingers to spread her lips open. Now she grabbed his hair as she felt his tongue move down her opening, ready to slide inside her tight cunt......

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by TCain69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments