Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A family that plays together

"Going for a drink leads to first time family fun on a night out"

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was a typical summer weekend my hubby, Jack and me, Ann, had just come home to change before heading out for the evening. It was strange I had always felt that something was in the house, some mysterious presence, I felt it again tonight, I was sure the house was haunted but with what, I did not know. As I often did, I felt, I was not alone in the bathroom as I undressed, but then that’s another story. I jumped in to the shower before changing into something cooler and of course easer to remove, then I began to get excited thinking about what could happen tonight, you see Jack and I have been having fun when we go out lately. After rubbing myself just a little, I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror at my red pussy hair glowing in the bathroom light and wrapping a towel around myself and headed into the bedroom to get dressed.

I decided that I would put on a pair of silk French knickers, white jean slacks and a white tank top, I knew Jack liked it when I dressed this way, I never wear a bra, haven’t since I was in school, not since the first time I went without my training bra. I remember it like it was yesterday, it was when I came into the kitchen and my older brothers noticed my tits bouncing under my blouse, it was Art my older brother who acted first by grabbing a hold of tits making my nipples stand way out as he said “looks like little sis is becoming a big girl Tom” to my oldest brother who was standing by the woodstove, it was then that I understood how my protruding nipples showed everyone that I was braless, Tom noticed also, as he pinched one of my nipples between his thumb and finger until it hurt, saying “Nice plump points to them also Art.” Oh! it felt sooo good, the pain and the attention from my big brothers made me so excited, from that day on I went around braless all the time, I loved it when one of my brothers and even dad with a grin on his face, would grab hold of my tits and give them a squeeze.

Well back to the story, Jack and I headed downtown to his older brothers bar for drinks the place was packed as usual and as soon as I walked in I could feel the eyes on me, it felt so good, my pants were tight and they showed my ass to the fullest as I walked past the doorman. We squeezed our way through the packed bar and I felt my nipples rub against other girls tits and backs and felt my bum slid across more than a few semi-hard cocks before I noticed my brother-in-law Rob and his buddies chatting at the bar. Rob said something to Phil his bar tender and he looked my way with a big grin on his face as I walked up to them. Rob said “hi” to Jack and ask what we would like to drink I said “I’ll have a rum and coke” Jack got a beer. I noticed Rob was chatting with Phil a lot more than usual tonight and both were looking my way a lot, you see Rob had split from his wife about a two months before and was hitting every girl that came in to his bar since then.

Around 11:30 I noticed Rob was now pouring my drinks and they were pretty large measures but who was I to complain Jack was busy playing pool and I was at the bar chatting to Rob and his friends Mike and Sam and of course Phil who would come over occasionally, all of a sudden I felt Rob’s hand on my rear, he was sliding his finger up and down my ass crack and it felt real good, then as Phil came over with another round of drinks Rob pinched my left nipple right in front of him, I could feel Phil’s eyes strip me just where I stood. It could have been the fact that now both my nipples were standing way out in front and the fabric of the tank top left nothing to the imagination or that I was starting to feel good from the rum and coke, but I was getting way excited. Then when Jack finished his game and called Rob over to play a game to make up partners, to my surprise Rob left me with Mike and Sam and before I knew it Mikes hand had replaced Rob’s slowly rubbing my ass and working lower each time while Sam was teasing my left nipple, Phil came over and slipped my tit out of my tank top and cupped it smiling to the guys and I said you had better watch no one sees you doing that again or you’ll get fired, he just smiled and turned heading back to the bar leaving my breast exposed for all to see I quickly covered up and smiled at the guys. Mike was trying hard to get his finger on my pussy and it felt way to good, so I lifted my ass off the bar stool making it look like I was leaning over to talk to Sam then pushing myself closer to Mike he whispered that’s much better, I just had to agree as I felt him rub my pussy through the fabric of my jeans and silk knickers I started leaking and rather flushed.

The rest of the evening continued with Sam playing with my tits and on occasion slipping his hand under my tank top to cop a feel and Mike slipping his finger across my jean covered cunt for Sam to see. Before I knew it, it was closing time; Jack and Rob were back over beside me and continued where Sam and Mike left off. I said “what should we do now” and Rob said “why don’t we grab a bottle from the bar and go upstairs” he lived on the top two floors of the building, I looked over to Jack and he said “sure”, so Rob, Jack and I headed upstairs to his apartment leaving Sam, Mike and Phil finishing their beers.

As we entered the living room on the second floor I sat on the couch with Jack. Rob excused himself to get some glasses, and then Jack asked if I had a fun time tonight and I said “yea! how about you” just then Rob returned with three pint glasses with ice in them and he began to pour a shot for each of them and a triple for me thinking I hadn’t noticed, he then topped it off with coke.

MiaaLeez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaLeez

I took the glass and downed the drink in one go and then Rob filling the glass again sat down on the other side of me. Jack asked Rob how he felt about my nipples and that he should look at how they were standing to attention, to which he replied “it’s hard to tell from here how large they are” so Jack leaning over pulled my tank top down cupping the one nearest Rob he asked “how do they looked now” Rob just grabbed my tit and squeezed it and rolled the nipple until it hurt saying “Good enough to eat” then Jack did the same with my other nipple, it was really hurting and I said so, then both of the boys leaned down and sucked on each nipple as I closed my eyes, before I knew it, they returned to pinching the nipples again and Jack began rubbing my crouch, between the sucking, the pinching, and the rubbing, I am sure I came at least twice, the next thing I felt was Jack attempting to un-button my jeans Rob seeing this started to really work my tit squeezing and biting it. Oh god! this felt great. Jack was struggling with my paints so I lifted my ass off the couch to give him more access to my, by now, sloppy cunt. There we were me naked with two brother’s heads sucking on my tits and two sets of fingers inside me one in my cunt the other in my ass hole.

Rob suggested we move upstairs to the bedroom to get more comfortable but we said “let’s stay here” so I got up and started to open Robs belt buckle and pull down his pants, then dropping to my knees I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck. I felt his hand running though my long red hair and pushing my face into his cock while he roughly squeezed my tit with his other hand. Rob’s cock wasn’t as big as Jack’s but I soon had it standing to attention, just then I felt Jack behind me working his cock up into my cunt pushing me forward as my mouth which was wrapped around his brothers cock went further down the shaft sending it deeper down into my throat with each thrust. Jack stopped and I cupped Robs balls in my hand and sucking on his cock I walked him around the table which was an old wooden electrical wire roll laid on its side. The wood was rough with a hole in the middle and ten or so bolts sticking up about five inches and about twelve inches apart around the hole, I sat down on the makeshift table while Jack watched, looking over I could see him pull himself while I was sucking his older brother’s cock. To make the show even better I laid back spread my legs wide and began pulling Robs cock into my red haired cunt all the time looking back at Jack who was sitting there watching us and pulling on his cock. Letting go of Robs cock and grabbed hold of two of the bolts on the makeshift table as he fucked me hard splinters of wood dug into my ass and a metal bold scratched my back, then after about 5 minutes or so, I felt Rob shoot his spunk deep into my cunt when he had satisfied himself he pulled out of me and I felt Jack licking me clean, I could feel him suck his older brothers cum from my cunt then I felt him on top of me shoving his cock roughly into me, shoving his tongue into my mouth dripping Ron’s spunk from his mouth into mine and as it trickled down my throat I came again, I gave myself completely while tasting Robs spunk from my mans mouth. I felt my back getting scratched as I rubbed against the raw wooden table top but I did not mind getting I lost in my lust.

Jack got off me and want over to the couch with his brother. I slowly move into the center of the table and poisoned myself to over one of the bolts and began lowering myself down onto one while holding onto two others they were about two and a half inches across and oh god! they felt like cold cocks, I did it in a way that the guys could see what I was doing while they sipped on their drinks and pulled on each other’s cocks. I slowly felt my ass being entered by one of the bolts that were sticking up out of the wooden makeshift table the large metal bolt felt like it was screwing its way all the way up my rear. After what seemed like hours I came hard in front of my husband and his older brother letting go of the bolts on either side I went fully down onto the middle one, I was impaled on what felt like a massive metal rod then to my surprise I felt Rob grabbing hold of my wrists and stretching them back over my head, next I felt something hard, cold and wonderful slide into my cunt. Rob held me there as the thing stretched me wider than I could have imagined looking down between my tits I could see Jack working the rum bottle into my cunt, it felt better than both cocks and being wet and full of cum he managed to work about three quarters the bottle into me before I exploded again.

By 3:00 we had somewhat cleaned up and Rob headed off to bed offering for us to spend the night with him, but Jack and I decided to head out for home and I began to look around for my cloths but could not find them anywhere, asking Jack if he knew where they were he said yes but I couldn’t have them back until we got home. I said how was I supposed to get to the car and home, he replied “the way I like you” with a smile on his face we both walked down the stairs. I was shaking all the way down to the first floor and by time he opened the door my stomach was churning from fear that someone was outside, but in reality I was secretly hoping there would be people outside to see me nude. Entering into the night air I could feel my nipples harden again and my cunt moisten as we walked towards the car. As we drove home I drifted off to sleep sore, with scratches on my rear and back, redness and bruises on my tits, it felt good, I was looking forward to the next time I would get a chance to play with the boys again or experience some new games.
Published 
Written by sandy4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors