Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fathers love

"A fathers love for his son..."

6
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I've always admired my son who is now 16 and has grown into a luscious man. His light blond hair,light blue eyes, and his tan 6-pack torso. Only recently have I started to get extremely hard around my son. I haven't told him this is why his mother and I are divorced. I loved his mother but I've always had my secret desires for cock.His mother found me fucking a man in our room while our son was out. I should tell you about myself I am Nick.I I have dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, and I am 6'3 well built for being a 36 year old.

I came home one day and found my son not home he was probably at his football practice. I walked upstairs lazily; tired from a long day at work. I took off my suit and took a shower to relax myself. When I finally came out my son, Jason, wasn't home yet .I got curious I walked into Jason's room with my towel wrapped around me. I found a pair of dirty boxers on the floor and picked them up and smelled the scent of my son. It was musky . I wondered what made Jason's boxers smell like this. I noticed my cock was fully hard I sat on Jason's bed unwrapped my towel took Jason's boxers and wrapped them around my cock I jacked myself off imagining it was Jason's hand around my 8 inch cock. It wasn't long until I cum into my sons boxers. I sighed with satisfaction I heard the front door open I gasped dropped the boxers picked up my towel and tip-toed back into my room. I dressed quickly into sweatpants to give my slowly returning limp cock some air.

" Dad! I am home." Jason yelled up the stairs.

"I'll be right down, I am getting out of the shower". I yelled down to him. I slowly walked down the stairs I saw my son sitting with his basketball shorts on and no shirt all sweaty I immediately got a raging boner. He turned his head and smiled at me.

"Your home late. Practice run long today?." I asked him trying to cover up my shaking breathe.

"Yea coach made us do extra today for our game on Friday. Hey since your out of the shower can I go take one now?." He asked while smiling his beautiful, gorgeous smile.

"Yea go take a shower I'll get dinner ready for us. You want pasta tonight?." I asked hiding my raging hard-on behind the table in the kitchen.

"Pasta sounds great, Dad". I watched him slowly go up the stairs to the main bathroom. I sighed in relief when he left. I smiled when I heard the shower turn on. I then started to make dinner but I couldn't help but think what my son was doing while hes in the shower. I wonder how big his cock has gotten since he was a boy. I couldn't help it anymore. I took the bowl off the stove and I slowly walked up the stairs. I gently opened the door my heart pounding in my rib cage. I thought it was going to jump out of my body any moment.I opened the door enough for me to slip in. I saw Jason's body outline in the curtain my raging hard-on got so hard like I never have been before.

"Is someone there?" I heard Jason ask.

"Its just me, son. I just need to get some soap to clean the table with." I said nervously.

I slid my pants down my 8 inch cock pointing straight out with cum dripping from the head. I pulled the curtain back slowly so Jason couldn't hear me I stepped in quietly. I touched Jason's sides gently. I heard him gasp.

"Dad?. Is that you?" He asked with a shaking voice.

"Shh its OK relax Jason its just me."I kept rubbing his sides and heard his trembling breath.

I kept thinking about Jason's hot,lustful body. Yet in the back of my mind I kept wondering if I should be doing this or shouldn't.

"I love your body Jason"I then slowly started kissing Jason's neck and reaching in front slowly and softly rubbing Jason's cock. I heard him gasp and quietly moan. I smiled at this.

" Have you ever had you ass played with my darling son?. I asked in confidence.

" No Dad. I..I've never had my ass played with." He replied.

I turned Jason around slowly and planted a huge passionate,devoted kiss on his luscious lips. I slowly wrapped my arms around Jason and pulled him close to my chest.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

I held him there for a few minutes and kissed him. I broke the kiss and studied his face.A look of shock and lust was on his face. I smiled and kissed his neck some more and worked my way down to his cock which was 9 inches. My eyes grew wide when they saw this. I smiled brightly at my sons huge cock.

" Jason your cock is big. May I suck you?"i asked eagerly.

"Y...yes" He replied hastily.

I then started to lick up and down his shaft. Then licking the huge mushroom head teasing him tasting cum on my tongue. I eagerly started to suck the head and swirling my tongue around the head to give him more pleasure and rubbed his balls softly.I heard Jason softly moaning I started to take more of his mammoth cock in my mouth. I got half way and started to suck him vigorously rubbing his balls faster.

"Oh....Dad" He moaned to me, I felt his hand on my head gripping my hair gently I sucked him hard and deeper pushing his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. I tightened my mouth around his large cock. I started to gag I had to stop so I could readjust to his mammoth size cock. I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at my son smiling. Jason looked down at me and smiled back.

"Dad... I want to suck your cock. Will you let me?." Jason asked excitedly. I nodded and stood up slowly and before Jason could get down I started to make out with him I slipped my tongue slowly into his mouth and twirled my tongue with his. Jason broke the kiss and slowly started to kiss my neck coping what I did earlier. He then got onto his knees and licked my huge shaft. I looked down watching him with love.Jason slowly started to suck my head. It was the best head someone has ever given me. His mouth felt so electric on my cock head. I moaned out loud in absolute pleasure.

I felt like I was going to cum right in his mouth but I held back my hot thick seed. He sucked deeper and deeper until he had my whole cock in his mouth. I heard him gagging some and I gripped his blond hair and fucked his mouth hard and fast but I still held but my seed.I pulled Jason off my cock picked him up set him on the toilet turned off the water and dried us both off . I made sure our cocks were still hard by tweaking them a few times.I picked Jason up in a cradle and carried him to my room and gently laid him down on my bed. I immediately started sucking his cock vigorously and then went to his balls licking them in my mouth and pulling on them with my mouth. I stopped and looked down at him.

" Are you ready for me?" I asked lovingly

"Yes daddy" Jason whispered.I got the lube from my dresser and put some on my cock and rubbed it in and smiled I dripped some on Jason's virgin asshole. I gently prodded his ass with my cock and watched his face. It wrinkled in pain but still is absolute lust. I gently slid my head into his ass.

"Oh Dad your cock is so huge!"He yelled in pain and surprise. I felt his tight ass around my head I moaned loudly. Louder than I thought. I poured some more lube on my cock and his ass and then I slowly slid half of my cock in his ass. Its so tight its the tightest thing around my cock ever. I moaned and Jason screamed I kissed him to let him know I am here and I love him.

I fucked his ass slowly and deep feeling his ass slowly relax. When I felt his was finally relaxed I fucked him hard and fast. Pounding my hard cock into his tight ass. We both were moaning loudly.

"D...Dad I am a bout to cum!." He yelled. I felt like I was soon about to cum too. I took my cock out and started rimming my sons ass then shoved it in with a hard thrust and we both came with each other. I felt Jason's cum shoot onto my chest and saw it shoot on his I fell onto Jason's chest and rested there for a 5 minutes holding him my cock slowly going limp in my sons hot, cum filled ass.

We both knew this wouldn't be the last time that we made love. We rested there for hours until finally falling asleep in each others arms.

Tell me if there should be a sequel to it or not. Thanks

Published 
Written by Elanatheslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors