Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Filthy Family: Chapter One

"There come's a day when you discover your family isn't close to being normal"

16
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Introduction
My name is Robert Lieberman and this is my story. Every word I type is true. Only names have been changed to protect those involved.

There are some things you need to know about me to gain a better understanding of who I am and how I choose to lead my life. I was the second of three children born to Gary and Carol Lieberman. My older sister Ashleigh graced the world with her arrival on April 12 th 1968. I came a little over a year later on June 8 th 1969. Two years later on August 7 th 1971 my younger sister Rachel entered our lives.

All three of us were born and raised in Oak Park Michigan. We lived in a small house that had an amazing cherry tree in the front yard. Climbing it and eating its bounty was one of my favorite things to do. My other favorite thing was hanging out with Amy Brooks.

Amy was my next-door neighbor. She was the same age as me; technically she was a month older. But that didn’t stop us from being best friends. She was always at our house. Since her mom was a nurse and worked a lot of night shifts my parents took her in so her mom wouldn’t be burdened with babysitter bills. I loved playing with her. Whenever she was over we played board games, house, tickle fights and staring contests.

My parents encouraged Amy’s and my friendship. Since my parents were both psychologists they decided to use us as the basis for their first book on how the friendship between boys and girls was more real and less competitive then same sex friendships. The book was a moderate hit.

In winter 1977 my mom died. She was killed while driving home in an ice storm.

Six months later my dad married Nancy Brooks, Amy’s mom, and we moved to a larger home in Bloomfield Hills. During this time my dad stopped practicing child and adolescent psychology and started practicing something that he called “Adult Situations.”

On May 21 st 1978 Nancy and my father welcomed Francine Lieberman into the world to be followed a year later by Michelle Lieberman on October 20 th 1979.

Now that you know a little about me you’re ready for my story.

Chapter One: June 10 th 1985

For Amy’s and my sixteenth our folks got us brand new cars, matching red Pontiac Fiero’s. I thought I was the coolest person in the world. Especially when my Noah Brewer, my best buddy in the world and I were driving around while jamming WHYT on the car radio. Some of the time we’d sing along to the hits or all the paces we were going to drive to when we weren’t working. However most of the time was spent talking about girls, especially the girls we wanted to bang.

Now Noah and I spent most of our time talking about sex, however neither of us had actually done it. I was hoping that was going to change over the coming weekend. After all yours truly had scored a date Jane Grenn, a 17-year old senior. And if the rumors about her were true, she’d have her hands down my pants the second we were half way down her street. I couldn’t wait.

Noah then asked if I could ask her to fix me up with any of her friends. Now he should have known better since it was common knowledge that Ashleigh and Amy were best friends with Jane. However unlike my date they weren’t sluts.

That fact didn’t stop all the boys at school from pursuing them. After all they were two of the hottest girls at school. Ashleigh was 5’6, 114lbs with long black hair. Amy was also 5’6, 129lbs also with medium length black hair, and bigger boobs.

I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that I didn’t think about my sister and stepsister sexually, I did. I spent countless nights stroking it to the thought of doing un-brotherly things to them. They were among the many objects of my desire. However I couldn’t mention that to my best friend. There was no telling what he’d say or how he’d view me. And I really didn’t want him to tell our friends that I was a pervert. It would pretty much ruin my reputation.

After grabbing dinner at Big Boy, Noah used a pay phone to call his parents to see if he could go to a movie. Instead of saying yes they told him to get his ass home because he was punished for not calling them to say he wouldn’t be home for dinner.

So instead of going to the movies I dropped Noah off and headed home. As I walked through the door I noticed my younger sister Rachel playing a board game with Francine and Michelle. As she spun the spinner she looked up at me and said, “Mom and Dad want to see you, they’re in dad’s office.”

Dad’s office, part of the basement and the master bedroom were off limits to us kids. Since we moved into this place dad turned the main floor portion of the west wing of the house into his office. He even added a separate entrance for his patients. And we were often told that under no circumstance were we to go in there without an invitation. I guess this was my invite.

I nervously knocked on the door. Seconds later Nancy opened it. She was wearing a white skirt and blue tank top. Even though I was scared shitless for what was about to happen my step mom was giving me a chub from what she was wearing. I could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra by the way the nipples were sticking out of her size D breasts. And the way her ass jiggled as we walked into the office.

My dad was sitting on the couch. Nancy and I sat on the other end. I was shaking nervously as he stared at me. The silence was getting to me so I blurted out, “Are you taking the car away from me?”

My dad blurted out laughing as he said, “Why would I do that?”

“Aren’t I in trouble?” I asked.

“Did you do something that bad that we need to take the car away from you?” Nancy asked.

“No,” I replied. “I just thought…never mind. So why did you want to see me in here?”

“We head through the grapevine that you have a date with Jane Grenn. Is that true?” my father asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Nancy asked.

“I didn’t want you to make a big deal out of it.” I said.

“It’s your first date, of course we’re going to make a big deal out of it,” Nancy said.

“I think we’re going to have to have the sex talk,” my dad said.

I put my head down in embarrassment as I asked, “Didn’t we do this when I was 12?”

“Yes,” my dad said, “But this is the real sex talk. And for that we have a video.”

My dad then got up from the couch and walked back to the cabinet to grab it. As he did that I began to think how videos and filmstrips were my dad’s way of avoiding to talk to us kids about any of the serious issues. When I was younger he showed us film after film about not talking to strangers. When I was ten he showed us videos on the dangers of drugs. When I was 12 he showed me videos on sex-ed and our changing bodies. If we had questions we had to write them down on a piece of paper and he’d get back to us with the answers. I found it weird that he could talk to complete strangers about their issues, but when it came to his own kids we were forced to watch videos.

Minutes later he plopped the video in the machine.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

It started automatically playing as he sat back down. Unlike any of the films he showed me this one didn’t have a stupid title like, “Your Body and You,” nor did it have bad theme music. This video opened on a couch, the very couch I was sitting on.

Seconds after it started Ashleigh walked into frame fully naked and started masturbating me. I was in shock and aroused at the same time. As her fingers massaged her clit I could feel my cock getting harder. Then my father walked into frame, also nude. He stood to the side of her stroking his hard cock. Ash then got off the couch, onto her knees and started sucking his unit.

Dad then looked over at Nancy and said, “Set it free.”

She unzipped my pants and then had me slide them and my underwear off. Both of them were staring at my hard-on. My father then once again got off the couch and returned with a tape measure.

As he was getting blown by my sister on the TV Nancy measured my hard cock. When she was done she looked over at my dad and said, “It’s 8.5 x 6.5."

“Impressive,” my dad said with a smile.

As soon as my dad started eating my sister out on the TV Nancy grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Seconds after her hands made contact with my unit excitement had overtaken me and I prematurely shot my load all over the couch.

My dad smiled as he said, “Honey go to the bathroom and get a washcloth to clean him up.”

As she got up and walked toward his private bathroom I continued to watch the video. On it my dad had Ash on all fours and was fucking her from behind. As I watched this, my cock started getting hard again. As I started to stroke it again I realized I was about to masturbate to a video of my father fucking my sister and I didn’t care. This should have disturbed me, but it didn’t. In fact it felt natural. So I rapidly started stroking my fat cock. Nancy then returned with the washcloth and said, “Get your hands off that right now.”

I kept stroking as I watched Dad pound Ash on the TV.

“Listen to your mother,” dad shouted.

I didn’t listen.

Nancy sat back down and pried my hands off my enlarged plaything.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I shouted.

“Something you’ll like better,” she said right before spitting on my cock.

She then put it in her mouth and deep throated the whole thing. I didn’t know if I should watch Ashleigh riding watching my dad on the screen or my step-mom bobbing up and down on my junk. I tried alternating between the two but there was something more appealing about watching my dad’s wife give me my first blowjob.

Her lips and tongue felt better then my hands or hers. It felt amazing. If I could spend the rest of my life with a pair of lips on my junk I’d be a happy man. Unfortunately my body didn’t want me to happy. As my father shot his load all over my sisters ass on the TV I blew mine right into Nancy’s mouth. Which she promptly swallowed.

After cleaning me off she started nibbling on my neck and ear while playing with my limp cock. I sat on the couch watching her do this grinning from ear to ear. My dad looked over and said, “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes,” I replied as my stepmother brought my cock back to the land of the living with her magical hands.

“I’m glad,” he said, “We’re not done yet, right Nancy?”

“That’s right,” she said as her hand continued moving up and down my rock hard shaft.

“Am I going to fuck you?” I asked my step mom.

“No sweetie,” she said. “We have something better planned for you."

“What?” I asked.

“You’ll find out momentarily,” my dad said. “But first you probably have a ton of questions.”

It’s true. I did have questions. But they seemed so unimportant in comparison to whatever they had planned for me next. I then turned toward my dad and asked, “What’s next?”

“Don’t you want to know why I was fucking your sister and videotaped it?” he asked.

“You can tell me later,” I said.

Nancy started laughing as she said, “Honey at this point he’s not thinking with his brain.”

“You’re right,” my father said. “Take him to the basement.”

My step mom stood-up grabbed me by the hands and walked me to a door on the other end of the office. It led to a staircase which took us to the closed off portion of the basement. The first thing I noticed was the sound proof paneling that doubled as the walks. The next and most important thing I noticed were all the beds, especially the middle one, where I saw Ashleigh eating Ami out.

Nancy then said, “Girls we brought you a playmate.”

They both looked over at me and said, “Join us little brother.”

I hopped on the bed where both girls started sucking my cock. As good as one pair of lips felt, two were much better. I loved the way they each a side of my penis and slid their lips up and down at it as if it were a harmonica. I especially loved the way they kissed each other after licking the head of my unit.

A few minutes later Ashleigh looked up at me while continued sucking my cock and asked, “Which one of us do you want to fuck first?”

Up until this moment in life I had never been asked a question so tough and so important. Ashleigh was so hot I would have killed my best friend for her to be my first. But for as long back as I can remember I’ve been in love with Amy. Since I hit puberty I dreamed of her being my first. I guess I made my choice.

They had me lay on my back. My sister and Amy stood above me kissing as I stroked my cock. Ashleigh slowly lowered Amy down until she sat on my unit. Her pussy felt so and so good. I just wanted her to sit on it, but when she started riding it felt amazing.

“How does it feel little brother?” Ashleigh asked as she stood above me rubbing her cunt.

“Amazing,” I moaned.

Amy then leaned towards me to kiss me and let me fondle her big tits.

Afterwards Ashleigh sat on my face. This made me nervous. Noah’s older brother once told us that pussy smelled and tasted disgusting. I was glad to discover that he was wrong about that. Her pussy tasted sweet. And after spending a few minutes fumbling around in there with my tongue I started to get the hang of it. By the sounds of her moans I knew I was doing something right.

I then heard Nancy say, “Girls switch.”

Ashleigh then got on her back and spread her legs. I got in-between them and started pounding away. As I did that Amy got under me and licked my balls.

My cock wasn’t used to this much stimulation. I wanted to last longer. But I couldn’t.

“Robert when you’re ready to cum take your cock out of your sister and blow your load on Amy’s face,” Nancy said.

I took it out and watched jizz rain all over Amy’s face. I then watched Ashleigh jump off the bed and lick my goo off of her. Then I got on the bed and collapsed. The girls got on both sides of me. I gave them each a kiss before I asked, “Was I good?”

Amy responded and said, “For it being your first time you were amazing.”

I then noticed my dad was in the basement unloading a video camera.

“What’s going on here?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you,” he responded, “Right after I give you a little family history.”
Published 
Written by thefamilyman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments