Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fresh Start Chapter 3

"Fi's best friend Dana invites Michael and Fiona to a lake house for the weekend."

6
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Over the next few weeks Michael andFiona continued to have sex every chance they could. When they went camping, when their mothers were in town, they even had a quickie in the horse stables when they were feeding the animals. They were both insatiable. Michael was surprised at how Fiona's hunger for him had increased. She began to escalate the frequency of their sessions, to the point which she began to disregard the dangers of being caught by their mothers. On numerous occasions she had slipped into the shower with him—when his mother was in the other room. She was even beginning to sneak into his bedroom at night to fuck him and would slip back into the house just as the sun was beginning to rise.

While they had a couple close calls here and there, unexpected visits from their mothers and the like, they had yet to be discovered. Michael was thankful for that. He genuinely enjoyed their time together. Of course, it wasn't just the sex, he and Fiona had developed quite the friendship when they weren't banging their brains out. Their love of sports allowed them another form of exercise beyond the bedroom while their love of literature spurred on numerous discussions on their favorite books and authors, and they would read to eachother after sex.

Michael even had the opportunity to meet Fiona's best friend Dana for the first time during those few weeks. They had made their way into town and ran into her at the local Dari Mart. Dana was an attractive young woman with short blonde hair and creamy skin. Her eyes were an olive green and she had a slightly crooked smile that was rather endearing. While she wasn't as well endowed as Fiona, she was clearly two cups smaller than his cousin, she was far more athletic and was always wearing a midriff exposing top that showed off her tight belly.

She immediately took to Michael upon their first meeting and the three were eventually hanging out together, watching movies every now and then. Despite what Fiona had told Michael previously, she didn't reveal their relationship to Dana. While Michael had suspected that Fiona didn't want their secret to be revealed, Fiona had assured him that she was merely “waiting for the right moment” to let Dana in on their “fun.” When he asked her how she expected Dana would react to their late night activities, Fiona would only give him that classic devilish grin.

One evening, when the three of them were watching a marathon of Breaking Bad, Dana announced her plans to rent a lake house for the Fourth of July weekend and invited Michael and Fiona.

Fiona was ecstatic, “We'd love to come with you!”

“I figured you would,” Dana grinned.

“Where is this lake house?” Michael asked.

Dana turned to him, “It's up north, a little out-of-the-way place, nothing truly fancy but it should be fun.”

The excitement Michael saw in Fiona's eyes was more than enough to convince him to join them. He smiled and nodded, “I'm in!”

Dana smiled, “Great! We'll leave on Thursday!”

That night, after Dana left, Fiona slipped into Michael's bed when everyone else was asleep. Fiona straddled Michael and quickly guided him into her as he kneaded her ass. Fiona bit her knuckles as she stifled a moan and rocked her hips. Michael tried to add his own motions to hers but she was keeping him pinned down to the bed. As she bounced on his cock she looked into his eyes and issued a light chuckle.

“What's so funny?” Michael grunted.

“I was just thinking about Dana,” she told him between thrusts.

Michael merely shot her a puzzled look.

She let out a silent giggle, “Not like that, not tonight anyway. No, I was thinking about how much she likes you.”

Michael cocked an eyebrow, “Really?”

Fiona slowed her rhythm and murmured before speaking again. “She told me,” Fiona smiled, “She's very interested in you.”

“And you don't mind that?” Michael asked.

She ground against his pelvis ever so slowly, “I don't. In fact, you should make a move on her at the lake house this weekend...”

“You really think that's a good idea?” Michael asked her before groaning.

“Of course! Why? Don't you think she's cute?” She started to pinch and twist his nipples.

Michael moaned, “Of course I do, I just figured you would have a problem with me being with another woman...”

She giggled, “We're cousins, Michael. Friends and fuck buddies, that's all. I don't expect you to keep yourself from seeing other women.”

Michael grinned and cupped her breasts, “You know if Dana and I start dating that you and I won't be able to keep doing this.”

“I do see the dilemma...” She twisted her face, but her tone had a hint of sarcasm.

“You don't sound all that troubled by the prospect of having no sex,” Michael frowned.

She started to thrust her hips, “Then we better make the best of what we have left...” She continued to milk his cock until she brought him to orgasm and filled her with his cum. Fiona shuddered and collapsed onto Michael's chest. Michael wrapped his arms around her and stroked her sweaty back. She shut her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his still throbbing member inside her.

She let out a satisfied sigh and looked up at him, “I will say this: Dana has no clue what she's getting into...”

Over the course of the next few days they planned for the drive up to the lake house. Every night, Fiona would sleep with Michael as if it were her last night alive. However, Michael wasn't quite sure about whether or not he was going to make a move on Dana. Fiona, in spite of the ramifications of Michael and Dana starting a relationship, continued to encourage Michael. When the day finally came for them to drive up to the house they all piled into Dana's sedan. Fiona took the back seat while Michael sat up front with Dana. For a good majority of the drive Fiona napped in the back, giving Michael the opportunity to talk with Dana alone.

“So how have you been enjoying Idaho, Michael?” Dana asked.

Michael shrugged, “I've enjoyed myself so far.”

“Fiona hasn't been too much of a pain in the butt has she?”

Michael grinned, “No, actually she's been nothing but friendly since I came up here.”

Dana smiled, “Glad to hear it! Fi can be a bit pushy, though she means well.”

“She's definitely got a dominant personality,” Michael agreed.

“So true,” Dana chuckled, “and she knows what she wants, and she doesn't stop until she gets it. I admire that about her.”

“She's quite the trickster too,” Michael added.

Dana snorted, “She is very ornery. Did she tell you what she did at our high school graduation?”

“No?”

“When she went up to accept her diploma she pulled out this giant purple dildo and handed it to the principal!”

“What?!?”

Dana laughed, “And she told him is was 'for all the times you fucked me.'”

“What happened after she did that?”

“Well the principal was stunned and Fiona just bolted out of the auditorium!”

Michael chuckled, “That is awesome!”

Dana nodded, “I agree, it made the entire ceremony!”

They both laughed, but Fiona only stirred in her sleep as they continued to talk. As they drove further north their conversation shifted from Fiona to other subjects and for the next couple of hours they continued to jump from topic to topic. Michael was quickly coming to like Dana. She was a nice girl, had a great sense of humor, and she loved football even more than he did. On the last hour of the drive Fiona finally woke up from her nap.

“Are we there yet?” Fiona mumbled as she fixed her bedraggled hair.

“Just another hour, Fi,” Dana told her.

“I slept for two hours?”

Michael craned his neck back to look at Fiona with a coy smile, “I guess you needed the rest.”

She shot him a foxy look, “I guess I did...”

Dana frowned as she picked up on their ornery tone, “What the hell are you guys talking about?”

Fiona grinned, “Michael and I stayed up late last night.”

“Doing what?”

“Eachother,” Fiona told her, blank faced.

Dana frowned and stared at Fiona through the rear view mirror. Fiona's face was unflinching as she gazed back into Dana's eyes. Michael, frozen in uncomfortable silence, looked from Fiona to Dana over and over, waiting for either one of them to speak. The look Fiona was giving Dana was cool, confident, and horrifying.

Suddenly, Dana laughed, “Jesus Christ, Fi! You are a goddamn firecracker!”

Fiona face didn't change.

Dana looked over to Michael, “I told you she was quite the trickster, didn't I Michael?”

Michael let out an awkward laugh, “Yeah, that was... a good one.”

Dana continued to laugh as she looked back to the rear view mirror, “I agree! That was hilarious! That look you gave me almost made me believe that you were...” Dana's voice trailed off as she saw that Fiona's look had not changed.

ana_levi10
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ana_levi10

She looked back to Michael, her eyes wide with surprise, and saw the sheepish look on his face. “...fucking your cousin?”

Michael just shrugged.

Fiona's lips curled into that devilish grin of hers.

Dana's jaw dropped. “Holy fucking shit! You two are fucking?!?”

Fiona slinked to the edge of her seat and poked her head between their seats. “Can you blame me, Dana? Just look at him!”

“But he's your cousin, Fi!”

“Look... at... him...” she growled, “Would it stop you?”

Dana looked to Michael and sighed. “I'd be lying if I said it would never cross my mind... but, Fi, you realize just how wrong this is? This isn't like...”

“...like you and me?” Fi finished for her.

Michael's mind was so overloaded with shock and surprise that he barely caught Fi's last statement. “Wait... what?”

Dana shot Fiona an annoyed glance, “You didn't tell him about us?”

Fiona grinned, “I was waiting for the right moment.”

“And that wasn't before you fucked your cousin?” Dana asked.

Fiona giggled, “No, but this moment was better than I hoped for!”

Michael sat in his seat, quietly trying to make sense of what was going on, and then it hit him, “You planned this.” The girls fell silent and stared at him. “Didn't you, Fi?”

Dana turned to Fiona, “Fi?”

“I figured the three of us could have tons of fun!” Fiona defended herself.

“Is that why you said that Dana was into me? Just so I would want to have sex with her and you?” Michael asked Fiona.

Dana shrugged, “Actually that part was true...”

Michael was taken aback, “But you... and Fi...?”

Dana blushed, “Like to have our fun, like you and her. But Fi wasn't kidding, I do like you...”

Fiona giggled, “And I love you both!” She planted a passionate kiss on both of their cheeks before sitting back and stretching her arms out and letting out a happy sigh. Dana and Michael fell silent as Fiona continued to laugh seductively in the back seat. They were quiet for the rest of the drive to the lake house.

The rest of the afternoon was full of awkward silence shared between Michael and Dana. Fiona, however, was bristling with energy. The lake house was a modest single story house painted a warm white. A dock extended from the raised deck at the back of the house. The lake, a vast expanse of cool blue water that seemed to stretch on forever, had a couple of other houses dotting the shore. However, the other houses were barely blips on the horizon. As Michael stood out on the end of the dock and looked out onto the water he couldn't help but feel isolated. A part of him didn't like this feeling while another, newly discovered part of him, was glad they were far from the prying eyes of the world and his mother and aunt.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Dana's soft voice danced on the waves.

Michael sighed, “Nothing.”

“You look like something's on your mind,” she put her hands on his shoulders and started to massage them.

He sighed, “It's Fi. Just when I think I've got a handle on her she goes and surprises me again.”

Dana nuzzled the back of his neck and giggled, “She just likes having fun.”

“And that takes her to some strange places,” Michael sighed. “I mean, look at us, you're her best friend, I'm her cousin, and she's had sex with both of us! Now she's got us here, all to herself, and I just... don't know...”

Dana smiled, “Is that so bad?”

“I don't know...”

She spun him around so he was facing her. “You know, I was surprised, at first, after Fiona spilled the beans about you and her. I mean, you are her cousin, but after thinking about it, it's not really that surprising. She's all alone up there on that farm with only her mom for company. I can't get up there all that often, so she must get pretty lonely.”

“That was her reasoning when we started this,” Michael told her, “I know that it should feel wrong, but it doesn't. Somehow, her logic makes sense...”

“She's good at getting what she wants,” Dana nodded.

“And that's just it,” Michael frowned, “I was thinking about what you told me about your guys' graduation...”

“What about?”

“What you told me she said to her principal: 'for all the times you fucked me.' When I first heard you tell me that I figured it had something to with Fiona having trouble in school, that she and her principal didn't get along, but then I started thinking... What if she meant it literally?”

Dana put a finger to his lips and stared into his eyes with a knowing look. They didn't say another word as they went back inside.

As night settled on the lake they got a fire going in the fireplace and they all curled up on the couch and Fiona and Dana listened as Michael read from one of the books they had brought with them. After a few chapters, Fiona yawned and uncurled from Dana's body and stood up.

“Alright, as much as this story's entertaining, I'm getting bored.” She sat in front of the fireplace and gave Dana and Michael a sultry glance. “Strip.”

Michael slipped a bookmark into the book and placed it on the nearby table, “What did you have in mind, Fi?”

“Strip,” she repeated to them both.

Dana obliged and slipped out of her clothes while Michael pulled off his shirt. Soon both of them stood naked in front of Fiona, who nodded to them patiently before speaking again.

“Suck his cock,” she ordered Dana as she slipped her hand beneath the waistband of her shorts.

Dana got on her knees and took Michael's dick into her mouth and started to suck on him hungrily. Michael moaned and steadied himself using her shoulders as she started to run her tongue up and down his shaft. Fiona played with her pussy as she watched them, and a moist spot began to form on her shorts. After another minute of this Fiona spoke again, “Switch up.”

Dana pulled off of Michael's length and smiled at him as she laid back and opened her legs for him. Michael quickly swept in and started to tease her pussy with his tongue. Dana yelped and writhed on the floor while Fiona groped her breast and played with her slit. Michael brought up a hand and started to rub Dana's swelling lips as he licked at her clit. Fiona slipped a finger into her moist depths as she watched Michael eat out Dana. A small moan escaped her lips as she watched Dana buck her hips when Michael discovered a sensitive spot Fiona was all too familiar with. Dana moaned and pulled at her nipples as Michael sent spasms through her body.

“Stop,” Fiona's voice pierced the veil of Dana and Michael's little world.

Michael pulled away from Dana, who issued an anxious sigh as her pleasure came to a halt, and hovered over her. Fiona's lips curled as she stared at the flustered and annoyed look Dana had on her face. Fiona slipped another finger into herself and rocked her hips as she slid them deeper into her quivering snatch. Dana began to move her hand between her legs to relieve the pressure building up in her but Fiona tsked and shook her head. Dana let out a frustrated groan as she stopped her hand. Fiona bit her lip as she slid her hand underneath her shirt and played with her nipples. Michael could feel his cock aching as he listened to Fiona's groans and stared down at Dana's quivering loins. His member was hurting more with each and every beat of his heart. He couldn't even begin to imagine how Dana felt, but the look in her eyes told him she was in just as much agony in was in, if not more.

“Fuck her, Michael.” Fiona's voice was a like a starter's pistol going off. Michael wasted no time and entered Dana with the swiftest of thrusts. Dana let out a scream as Michael filled her with his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and raked his back with her fingernails as he started to pound her with increased ferocity. Fiona grinned and slid her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy in rhythm with Michael's thrusts. Soon all three of them were panting and moaning uncontrollably.

Fiona's shorts were drenched in her juices and both Michael and Dana were dripping with sweat. Soon, Michael could feel his orgasm nearing and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TomasDeLuc4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments