Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A girl like me

"It's like we were always together"

19
3 Comments 3
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I didn’t have an unhappy childhood; my parents were an older couple, and both only children themselves. So, there were no siblings, or cousins to play with. I was boisterous with a mechanical aptitude, they were quiet and bookish. That said, they were kind and loving to their adopted son.

However, all of that made any partner’s families a complex thing I didn’t understand. The rivalry, and feuds, would become too much for me.

I went online looking for a soul mate who was a similar age, and a single child of adopted parents.

I met a few, some were aloof, some needy; some already married. They just wanted the thrill of an extra marital fuck. I was happy to oblige them.

Then there was Liz. Her story was a little like mine, she had been left on the doorstep of a police station. The Authorities thought they knew who the mother was, so, she was offered to a family which may have had the elder sibling, but they felt they had enough to do with one child. So Liz was adopted by another couple.

We just got on so well, liked the same things, laughed at the same things. We were just soul mates. Then that moment arrived when you both knew that the bedroom was beckoning.

We were sat together on her sofa, first the eye contact; then kissing. More than just the perfunctory peck on the lips. My hand slid up her soft thigh; I was there, almost at her knickers.

Liz’s hand stopped me.

“Will, everything is too perfect with us, I’m afraid we are already move than just friends. We need a DNA check,” Liz’s eyes showed real concern.

I bought the kit, and we swabbed each other’s cheeks, then sent it off.

For the next couple of weeks we were trying to keep our friendship on hold, but, just kept meeting each other. It was like our lives already revolved around one another, but hadn’t known it up until then. We met by accident, in the supermarket, in a bar with friends, walking down the street.

Then it arrived, Friday morning, the letter from the clinic. I took it around to Liz’s flat, a packet of condoms in my coat pocket. I knew it would be a win, win situation; either I had found my soul mate, or my long lost sister. But, somehow it didn’t feel like it.

Hands shaking, we opened envelope. ‘Dear Smith, etc., etc..' No Genetic match!

We were free to fuck.

When moments later my hand went under Liz’s skirt, there was no resistance. She helped me pull her knickers off and soon my cock was released and in her mouth. I reached for the condoms and went to slide it on.

“Let me,” Liz cooed

She dropped it on the top of my prick and closed her lips around it. Her mouth moved down over my cock unfurling the latex as she went. Down and down her mouth moved, until I felt my end jam into her throat. She withdrew.

“I have no gag response,” she smiled.

To prove a point, her mouth slipped down over my shaft again; this time my cock went deeper into her throat. When she withdrew this time, her sharp incisors closed around the condom’s bulb. She ground her teeth and sliced the end of the condom off.

“I didn’t think you were on the pill,” I said, bewildered.

"I’m not, but, I’m not wasting your spunk in the end of that thing," Liz replied.

Her head sank down on my shaft again, this time the end of my cock drove deep into her throat. Liz held it there; I imagined what it would be like shooting spunk down her throat.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Her mouth released me, then she straddled my stiff prick. It sank as deep as it could go into her freshly shaven pussy; she had remembered that I love them. I let her ride me, thinking of anything I could to put myself off cuming. I felt her muscles tighten around me, and she threw herself down on my rigid cock, then groaned.

I lifted her off from me, slid down the bed, and when my head was in place she pushed her pussy onto my mouth. I licked her juices and swallowed anything I could get. A moment later, her thighs clamped around me, and another stream flowed into my willing mouth.

Our eyes met, I expected her to free me, but instead she teased her clit with a fingernail. Harder and harder she rubbed it. Then, at the last minute, squeezed it tight between finger and thumb.

Liz emitted a squeal of pain and a third dose of cum for my delectation.

I rolled her on to the floor, and got between her legs. I fucked her, I fucked her hard; all I could think about was spraying my semen into her womb.

When it came, it felt like a fountain. I gripped Liz’s hips to steady myself. She squealed again and I felt her cum for the fourth time.

We lay it bed that night, making plans for the future until sleep took us.

Morning broke with my phone ringing. I ignored it, but, it rang again. We both saw the ‘Clinic’ caller ID appear on the screen. I got out of bed and took the call in the next room, as the reception was better there.

It was the Director of the clinic; he said he had come in on a Saturday to tell me and another customer that there had been a mix up with the results, two very similar names…

I listened to what he had to say, then returned to the bedroom. I found Liz lay on the bed, naked and face down.

“Ever fucked a girl in the arse?” She asked.

“Once,” I said.

“Enjoy it?” Liz smiled.

“I did, she didn’t,” I replied.

“Silly girl. There is some massage oil there,” she said pointing to the bedside table.

I squirted the oil on the backs of her thighs, and spread it across her legs, massaging them as I went. Then to her shoulders, and down her back. I finally reached her beautiful buttocks,

I squirted more oil across her well proportioned mounds, and watched it ooze down between them. Her cheeks were firm from exercise, but still soft enough to enjoy. I pried them open, and looked at the tight little hole that hid there.

A pool of oil had formed in the depression around her anus; I dipped my finger in the oil, and pushed it though her sphincter. Liz sighed for joy. I filled the little well up with oil again.

Laying along her back, I positioned my prick into the pool and, pushed in. We both gasped with joy, Liz pushed her hips up into me, and my length dived deeper into her rectum.

As our bodies rocked in unison, I slid my hand under her, rubbing her clit to enhance her pleasure. As we did, Liz told me how good this buggering felt. I was close, and warned her.

“Leave it in their babe, leave your spunk in my arse,” she cooed.

I did, and lay spent beside her.

“Who was on the phone?" Liz asked.

“Wrong number,” I replied.

“Good, don’t want any nasty little bits of administration getting in our way," she said.

“I hope you are as dirty as I am, because then we will have such a wonderful life together,” Liz said and kissed me.

I was.

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments