Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Goody Two Shoes Really Isn't So Good

"Everyone say's she perfect and innocent; they really don't know her. Daddy does though."

3
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Apparently I'm a goody two shoes, and I'm uptight. I agree with the fact that I'm uptight, but I'm not a goody two shoes. I'm not perfect, I swear that to you. My boyfriend thinks that I am, and that I need to "chill the fuck out; do something stupid." Well, fuck him. Last time I checked, intelligence goes a bit farther then stupidity. I may not seem like I do dumb things, but honestly I do. I keep them to myself though. I'll get into that in a bit.

First the basics about me. My name is Aryana Jaydyn Michaels- Ary for short. I live in a small nothing of a town, but go to the near Vocational High School. I recently turned 17 and I'm a senior. I was able to skip two grades in elementary school. I mean I get why someone would say I'm a goody two shoes, it's just I hate hearing it. I'm intelligent, and I care about school work and my future, but it's not like I don't just let go and have fun with friends. It just may not be as often as some people. 

School is important to me, with the highest GPA I have recently been accepted to Yale University, I'm going to be attended very soon, and can't wait for it! My best friend and I both got in, and are going together. We are going to be sharing a dorm room and going to have the best years of our lives.

I'm not a tiny girl. I have a size 15 pant size, and wear extra large shirts. My breasts are 40 DD's and they fill my chest nicely. I have a round ass that makes my jeans look excellent. My naturally brunette hair, at this point, is always straightened, even though it is naturally frizzy. I try to make myself look a bit better, even though I still have most guys look me over.

My home life is much better then that at school. It's four of us in our house. I have an eighteen year old brother who is in the majority of my classes, and then my wealthy parents. My dad takes a lot of trips, and that is the time my mom is home. My dad is home when my mom is on trips. Very rarely are we all together for more then a Sunday. If things weren't like the way they are though, I would not have the gorgeous home I do. Not only do I get my own bathroom, but I also get a ginormous walk in closet, and basically all the space I could need. When my parents are home, life is good. It doesn't matter which one, me and my brother; Aaron, get along with both parents. They would do anything and everything for either of us, and I am very gracious of that.

My entire house is sound proofed, the evidence that a musician once lived here. If someone screams from the next room you won't here them. It is a wonderful thing. You know how it is; the one night my parents are home together they go at it like wild dogs. I just have raging hormones, and my brother- well god only knows how often he jerks off. He does also have a girlfriend who he sneaks into his bedroom, when my parents go to bed, usually only when my mom is home. My dad would beat the shit out of him for sneaking around and screwing a girl, like she's worth nothing. 

Since I was young I have masturbated. In the past months though, it has changed from porn or my imagination, to the men in my life.

My brother; Aaron Jace Michaels. He's pretty generic looking, but has great abs, and has the stereotypical look of a quarterback on the varsity team- only because he is. He acts nothing like one though. He has a heart of gold, any woman would be lucky to marry him.

The other man is a bit harder to tell you about. That man is my father. His name is Ashtyn William Michaels. He is 35 years old, but still looks like he could pass for a 25 year old. He has blond hair with natural brown highlights. It is longer, almost like the Leonardo Dicaprio haircut. He was 6'3 and extremely fit. He had the prettiest most gorgeous face a man could have. It's still young and fresh like the rest of him. He enjoy's walking around the house shirtless, so I have often seen his chest. He wears a nice pear of pecs and three amazing pairs of pecs. I would love to seductively run my hand down them, maybe creeping a bit farther down into his shorts.

I have imagined my dad taking all control away from me, fucking me crazy, making me pass out. I get horny just imaging him making me squirt with his mouth and fingers. I've walked in on my dad in the shower once or twice. I play it off as an accident but it wasn't. In the hallway bathroom there is a Jacuzzi tub. My dad was relaxing after one of his trips, and I acted as if I didn't know he was in there. I walked in to him soaking in the tub, with nothing covering him. His hand was on his cock, and he looked like he was stroking it.

I asked him why he wasn't in his room, and apparently my mom was getting ready for that evening, the same as my dad was. Why they were separate, was crazy to me, but to each there own. When I saw him, I didn't even act like I was shocked; I just slowly walked out. Honestly it got me extremely horny, and I raced to my room and made myself orgasm like three times.

The second time, my father was in his bed in the morning, it was a Saturday, and I didn't want to be alone so I went to say good morning, where I saw him masturbating above his blankets. I left a bit quicker that time, but still loved the few seconds I was able to see. 

Both men have sexy voices, I would love to have my control taken from either of them, but I know my father could handle and treat me better. He has the experience behind it that my brother doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my bed, trying to listen to music, but was pretty distracted. My eyes were red and swollen, making it difficult to concentrate. I had recently finished crying. My boyfriend whom I've had for just over a year, decided to dump me because I wouldn't suck his dick on the fucking school bus. His excuse was that there was only like three others on the bus, no one would know.

Originally when he dumped me I laughed, but then he proceeded by going down a mental list of all the things he didn't like about me:

The constant need to be perfect
Trying to help every person even if they don't want it
Always having to do the right things
Not giving him sexual requests whenever he asks
The inability to just let go and have fun
Being a bitch like half the goddamn month Fucking, always whining
You're always fucking horny, but don't let me do shit about it

He added at the bottom that I was fat.

It was Friday, and a terrible way to start my weekend. I got off the bus staying strong, but once I walked into my house, I began to bawl. I thought he actually liked me. I was totally wrong...

What the fuck did he like? My tits? My ass?

I forgot that my dad was home this weekend, so when I slammed the front door shut, I didn't expect any questioning. He must have been sitting at the table, and at that point, there was no way I could avoid him hearing me. I try to run up the stairs without answering, and I actually get into my room. I hated having my father seeing me cry. It made me feel like shit inside, like a pussy.

Once my door was shut I changed into a spaghetti strap tank top and began blaring my stereo. Some old Avril Lavigne began to play. Ah, the best break up songs ever! 

I threw myself onto my bed. I felt safe and comfortable around my pink comforter, and fuzzy pillows. My room made me feel safe. I wasn't sure how long I had until my dad came up here, but we would soon find out.

I didn't make it more then two songs before he was gently knocking on my door.

"Go away, please." I pleaded. Like he could hear me. He once again knocked. I walked over to the door and turned the knob trying to procrastinate the action. Maybe he would leave in the next two seconds. Once I had the door opened six inches, I was able to see that he hadn't.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked; wearing a worried expression. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. His hair was combed back and he looked really good. I mean really good. It was doing an excellent job of distracting me, from what was actually wrong.

"Nothing, I'm sorry for slamming the door," I said, hoping that would be enough. Man, was I wrong. 

"Sweetie, let me in." He seemed worried, and truly concerned.

"Dad, I'm okay." I said.

"No you're not, I can see it in your face Ary." Fuck, I hated the fact that he could read right through me.

"Okay, I'm not, but I'll be okay in a bit."

"Aryana, stop. Let me in, so we can talk." He had a pleading look in his eyes.

I moved out of the way and kicked the door open all the way. He said thank you as he walked in and moved to my bed. After re-shutting my door I joined him.

"So tell me, what's going on?" He asked, with a genuine look of care in his eyes. So I told him. As I told him, tears began to pour down my face, and soon I was hiding myself in his chest, while he was rubbing my back. I was hyperventilating and was all around a mess. Every time I took a breath, I smelled his cologne, each inhale made me feel a bit better.

"Aryana, he's an asshole. You're a gorgeous girl, you've turned into a stunning woman. Who the fuck cares what they think. You are who you are, and I think you're pretty fucking awesome." He said smiling to me, which brought a smile to my face. I lifted my head, and looked at him.

"Daddy, I love you. You're a much better man, then any of those idiots at school." I said smiling.

"Well, thank you, but, love, that doesn't say a whole lot." I giggle, as he makes the joke. "I love you, baby girl. You're beautiful, gorgeous. In fact, if you weren't my daughter I would have you all to my-" He cut himself off. I think he realized his comment wasn't fully appropriate. All I know is that as he said that, a slight tingle ran through me. My nipples immediately got hard, and were probably visible through my lace, non padded bra.

"Daddy, thank you." I didn't really prepare myself for what I said next. "If you want, you can have me now." I said, a daring expression on my face. I tried to stay confident as I said that, but my Daddy's expression made me a bit fearful, and immediately regretful of what I said.

"Ary..." his voice quiet, and unsure, and his face was red. "I'm your daddy, I couldn't."

"Why not, nobody would ever have to know." I said. I moved my body from the side of him, to where I know straddled him. If I brought my body down, I would feel him underneath me. I was almost scared to do that.

"A-Ary. Baby, we can't." He said. He knew we could though. I stopped holding myself completely up and gently put myself on him. Most of my weight was on my legs bent on each side of my dad, but I was still touching daddy. When I went down I could feel his cock. It seemed semi-hard at first, but almost immediately got harder. That caused me to have a bit of wetness flow into my slit.

"Daddy, I love you. I want you to be my first time." I admitted.

"Wait, you've never had sex?" He seemed a bit surprised at the news.

"No, I've only sucked two cocks, and been fingered once. I'm actually still intact, I pretty sure anyways." His already hard penis was growing underneath me.

"Oh." He simply looked at me, and then down. I noticed he was staring at my chest. I knew he wanted to really look at them, so I wrapped my arms around myself and pulled my tank top over my head. Though, I was revealing my stomach, I felt comfortable because it was in fact my dad.

"Aryana! What in the world are you doing!" He may have sounded angry, but his dick was telling me something different.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

He couldn't move his head away from my chest, I know he wanted to see them. They were already falling out of the bra, but I knew it wasn't enough, so I reached behind me and began to unclip my bra, but was stopped my Daddy's hands. He gabbed mine and moved them down to his zipper.

He growled a manly growl, and then looked to me. "I take the clothes off the woman." I could have gotten off then, but I knew it would have been to soon. I made an almost purr like noise as I felt his hands reach my back. I fumbled with his zipper, as I had to back off him a bit, only enough to get my hand under his shorts.

My bra went loose, and I moved back before letting it drop. My dad saw, and swallowed hard. His cock jumped, and before I could process anything more, he was devouring them. His lips attached to one, while he fingered the other one. His cock was still restrained in his shorts, but I couldn't concentrate, and was only able to begin humping against him. Every time, I was able to feel his dick, and that alone was enough to send me over the edge. My body trembled, and shook, as a few incomprehensible moans came out.

I continued to grind on him until the orgasm had fully passed. It felt so wonderful, but now I was afraid my father would stop.

Honestly, though, I don't think he could. He cock was so hard, it must have really hurt. I had him move his mouth away from my breasts and brought them up to my lips. It was then, that I really knew what love was. His tongue gently slipped into my mouth, intertwining with mine, and it was like, they themselves were making love.

I still hadn't quit grinding on him, and was once again getting close to orgasm.

I wrapped my arms around him, and stopped my grinding. I did push him back so that he was now flat on his back with me in control on top of him. After a few more minutes of kissing, I moved off of him and started rubbing his dick through his shorts. He was moving his hips in motion with my hand.

I then fidgeted with the zipper and was able to get it down. I slid his shorts down without much of an issue once they were over the large bulge. My dad was then only wearing a t-shirt and boxer briefs. I made him take his shirt off, and was able to see his clean chest, his perfect chest.

Once I was on my knees on the side of him, I was able focus on his penis. I continued rubbing it through his boxers, but then slid my hand underneath the thin cloth. I felt his rigid member. I pulled it out of his underwear. It stood up without any help. My pussy, if possible got wetter.

"Daddy?" I started.

"Yes, baby girl? Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

"No, not at all. I just want to know how big you are." His cock seemed huge, probably nine or ten inches.

"It's eight and a half to nine inches long and two and a half inches in girth."

"Wow, it's wonderful."

"Thank you, darling."

"Daddy, what do you like?"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"What kind of sex do you like? Rough, bondage? What? I want to make this really great for you."

"Oh, baby, anything with you, is fucking great. I have many thoughts about you. Much of the time when I am masturbating, my thoughts are about you. You may not notice how gorgeous and sexy you are, but I do."

"Thank you so much, Daddy. I think about you every time I play with myself. I have so many orgasms with the thought of you in mind. Your rock-hard chest, and your strong body taking me over." His cock twitched, and a bit of pre-cum came out the top of his dick.

"Oh, baby girl, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum right now."

"Now we don't want that right this second." I said smiling. I turned to my attention from his eyes and voice to his massive cock in my face. But before I could kiss his member, he used his finger under my chin and lifted it, back so that I was looking at him.

"I want you to know something. I'm not going...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lovelyvampire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors